Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 52175 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #420 on: June 02, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »
> "Ah, sorry, I'm Kochiya Sanae of the Moriya Shrine." Bow. "Well, I heard about the difficulties the village was having with food over the winter, so I've spoken with several people who would be able to help, and actually found some who have solutions. So, I thought that I should invite you to the meeting that they're having tomorrow, to coordinate efforts. Since, you know, I heard you're pretty much the leader of the village."
> Keep glancing up at the hat. Could there possibly be plumbing in there, too...?

> You bow and introduce yourself, and then explain why you're here.
> Kamishirasawa stands and smiles.  "I'm Kamishirasawa Keine.  It's true we've had to resort to rations, since our entire harvest was destroyed, but...you've actually gone this far to help us?  Thank you."  She pauses and takes a good look at you.  "The Moriya Shrine's on Youkai Mountain, isn't it?  Isn't it dangerous?"
> You keep looking at the hat.  If there's plumbing, would it go into Kamishirasawa's head...?

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #421 on: June 02, 2011, 08:32:41 PM »
> "Oh no, it's not dangerous at all! The tengu are nice, even if the crows are nosy and the wolves kind of gruff, and the kappa are really helpful! Really, the only problem is that it's far away."
> If they lit a fire in there for heating, would it smoke...? It must also be hot during the summer inside...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #422 on: June 02, 2011, 08:39:11 PM »
> "Oh no, it's not dangerous at all! The tengu are nice, even if the crows are nosy and the wolves kind of gruff, and the kappa are really helpful! Really, the only problem is that it's far away."
> If they lit a fire in there for heating, would it smoke...? It must also be hot during the summer inside...

> Kamishirasawa laughs dryly.  "I see.  So, about the meeting, I'll go, although I'll need to know the exact location and time."
> You wonder what would happen if a fire were to be lit in that hat.  Maybe it would smoke, but then it would be really hot on Kamishirasawa's head during the summer.  It's not like she can just get an air conditioner for it...

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #423 on: June 02, 2011, 08:42:54 PM »
> Well... the meeting will be at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, tomorrow afternoon...
> "And it's not like she can get electricity for air conditioning in that thing, unless she has a power cable running out of it... That would make it hard to move around though..."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #424 on: June 02, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
> Well... the meeting will be at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, tomorrow afternoon...
> "And it's not like she can get electricity for air conditioning in that thing, unless she has a power cable running out of it... That would make it hard to move around though..."
You might want to switch your quotations around.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #425 on: June 02, 2011, 08:48:12 PM »

> "The Scarlet Devil Mansion?"  Kamishirasawa raises an eyebrow in suspicion.  "I'll be there."
> Maybe if she had a power cable in that hat, she could get electricity and have air conditioning.  It would be hard to move around with that, though...

> _

« Reply #426 on: June 02, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
You might want to switch your quotations around.
:< Thanks for ruining my fun. :<

> "Well, one of the people involved insisted that it be there, and wouldn't take no for an answer."
> Where did she get that hat, anyways? Is there some sort of retired architect who decided to settle down and take up haberdashery around here somewhere?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #427 on: June 02, 2011, 08:57:58 PM »
:< Thanks for ruining my fun. :<

> "Well, one of the people involved insisted that it be there, and wouldn't take no for an answer."
> Where did she get that hat, anyways? Is there some sort of retired architect who decided to settle down and take up haberdashery around here somewhere?

Oops...

> "Is the Scarlet Devil Mansion that nice of a place for a meeting?"
> Where did she even get that hat?  From a retired architect?  Maybe it was custom-made or something.

> _

« Reply #428 on: June 02, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »
Oops...
No, no, you're fine, it's Hakasu's that's the jerk >:<  Anyways, it was just a bit of fun, don't worry about it.

> "Actually, it is! It got kind of banged up a while back, but they rebuilt it and put in a greenhouse garden! It's very nice and relaxing, and the person who made the greenhouse for them insisted that they meet there, even though she doesn't actually live there, which is actually kind of strange if you ask me but I really wasn't going to argue with them and Remilia was fine with it though she insisted on being at the meeting which is her going out of her way because she really should be asleep during that time. Actually, now that I think of it it's really not a bad place to have the meeting because it'll let you see an example of what they might do."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »
> "Actually, it is! It got kind of banged up a while back, but they rebuilt it and put in a greenhouse garden! It's very nice and relaxing, and the person who made the greenhouse for them insisted that they meet there, even though she doesn't actually live there, which is actually kind of strange if you ask me but I really wasn't going to argue with them and Remilia was fine with it though she insisted on being at the meeting which is her going out of her way because she really should be asleep during that time. Actually, now that I think of it it's really not a bad place to have the meeting because it'll let you see an example of what they might do."

> "Hmm, a greenhouse would be very good for the Human Village," Kamishirasawa says.  "Also, I've heard of this Remilia.  She's the head of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, isn't she?  She doesn't seem like she'd be very interested in this."

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
>"Well, I'm not sure if she is either. She's probably going to be there because it's her mansion."

>Maybe she'll be interested if your hat lights up...

>"...or expands into a... no wait, that's being a bit silly."

[If Parsee can have fun with 'Mrs Aki' then Sanae can have fun with Mrs Aki's hat. Let us have some fun, Sect; you started this after all XD.]

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2011, 09:17:06 PM »
No, no, you're fine, it's Hakasu's that's the jerk >:<  Anyways, it was just a bit of fun, don't worry about it.
Buuuh...  I wasn't sure if it was meant or not, but I posted it anyway. :ohdear:

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »
>"Well, I'm not sure if she is either. She's probably going to be there because it's her mansion."

>Maybe she'll be interested if your hat lights up...

>"...or expands into a... no wait, that's being a bit silly."

> "Figures."
> Remilia would have a better reason to be there if Kamishirasawa's hat lit up or expands into a...no, that's silly.
> Kamishirasawa blinks.  "What?"
> Did you just say that aloud...?

> _

« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »
> "Ah, that was..." Blush.
> Though... since we've already said that much... "So where did you get that hat? Did an architect design it? How many rooms does it have? Plumbing, heating, cooling, electricity? How many tiny families can fit into it? Could you possibly expand it, maybe put a patio on it?"

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #434 on: June 02, 2011, 09:26:49 PM »
>"Better yet, does it transform into some mini mecha or a robot? Because that would cool if it did!"

>Imagine mini robot/mecha along with Hisou... KYAA~

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #435 on: June 02, 2011, 09:29:37 PM »
> "Ah, that was..." Blush.
> Though... since we've already said that much... "So where did you get that hat? Did an architect design it? How many rooms does it have? Plumbing, heating, cooling, electricity? How many tiny families can fit into it? Could you possibly expand it, maybe put a patio on it?"

> Oops...
> Well, there's no hiding it now.
> "I've had this hat my entire life.  I'm not sure who designed it, or if it has any rooms in it.  Even if it did, I doubt it would have plumbing, heating, cooling, or electricity or if there are even any tiny people to fit inside.  Making this hat any bigger would just make it heavier."

>"Better yet, does it transform into some mini mecha or a robot? Because that would cool if it did!"

>Imagine mini robot/mecha along with Hisou... KYAA~

> "...A robot?  I don't think..."
> Mini mecha with Hisou...kyaaa~~~

> _

« Reply #436 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:04 PM »
> "Oh, and then maybe it could gattai! with a bunch of other hats, like a Tokyo Tower hat, or a Mount Rushmore hat, or even a hat of the Emperor's Palace!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #437 on: June 02, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
> "Oh, and then maybe it could gattai! with a bunch of other hats, like a Tokyo Tower hat, or a Mount Rushmore hat, or even a hat of the Emperor's Palace!"

> Kamishirasawa just looks more confused.  "'Gattai'?  All of these hats...where do you think you'll even be able to get them from?"

> _

« Reply #438 on: June 02, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »
> "I... dunno. Some made a pagoda hat, so maybe someone made a Kyoto Tower hat..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #439 on: June 02, 2011, 09:58:44 PM »
> "I... dunno. Some made a pagoda hat, so maybe someone made a Kyoto Tower hat..."

> "...So..."  Kamishirasawa takes off her hat and looks at it.  "Does this really look like a pagoda?"

> _

« Reply #440 on: June 02, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »
> "Well, yeah, kinda." Look at Kogasa. "Don't you agree?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #441 on: June 02, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »
> "Well, yeah, kinda." Look at Kogasa. "Don't you agree?"

> Kogasa blinks.  "Y-yeah."
> Kamishirasawa glances over to where Kogasa is.  "Oh, you were hiding there the whole time?"

> _

« Reply #442 on: June 02, 2011, 10:09:46 PM »
> "Kogasa, come on out from there!" Grab her by her hand and pull her inside the room.
> "Sorry about that, she's had a bit of a surprising day with meeting new people. So, er... what were we talking about again?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #443 on: June 02, 2011, 10:15:01 PM »
> "Kogasa, come on out from there!" Grab her by her hand and pull her inside the room.
> "Sorry about that, she's had a bit of a surprising day with meeting new people. So, er... what were we talking about again?"

> "Gyah!"  Kogasa is caught off guard by you dragging her into the room.  She's seen a lot of new people today, so you don't really blame her.
> "The meeting..." Kamishirasawa says.  "I'll definitely be there, especially to see what's going to be happening each step of the way."

> _

« Reply #444 on: June 02, 2011, 10:19:53 PM »
> Hug Kogasa around the waist. "Okay! I let them know ahead of time that you might be there, so you shouldn't really have a problem getting in. If you do, just ask for the head maid, and she'll let you in. I'm going to try to be there as well, but it's possible that things might happen to keep us from being there. Is there anything you'd like to know before the meeting?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #445 on: June 02, 2011, 10:23:52 PM »
> Hug Kogasa around the waist. "Okay! I let them know ahead of time that you might be there, so you shouldn't really have a problem getting in. If you do, just ask for the head maid, and she'll let you in. I'm going to try to be there as well, but it's possible that things might happen to keep us from being there. Is there anything you'd like to know before the meeting?"

> Kogasa squeaks in surprise, but leans her head against your shoulder.
> "There's one thing I'd like to know: who all is going to be there?"

> _

« Reply #446 on: June 02, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »
> "Well, there's three major people involved. First, there's the harvest goddess, Aki Minoriko, who's more than happy to help. Second is Patchouli Knowledge, the magician at the mansion, who's... less happy to help, but willing all the same. The last..."
> This might be a bit awkward, considering the status she has... "The last person is Kazami Yuuka. It took her a bit of convincing, but she's willing to help, and she's the one who made the mansion's greenhouse in the first place."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #447 on: June 02, 2011, 10:34:55 PM »
> "Well, there's three major people involved. First, there's the harvest goddess, Aki Minoriko, who's more than happy to help. Second is Patchouli Knowledge, the magician at the mansion, who's... less happy to help, but willing all the same. The last..."
> This might be a bit awkward, considering the status she has... "The last person is Kazami Yuuka. It took her a bit of convincing, but she's willing to help, and she's the one who made the mansion's greenhouse in the first place."

> "Oh, Minoriko and that librarian are going to help.  This is going to be--"  And then you tell her about Yuuka.
> Kamishirasawa sighs and rubs her temples.  "...I'm definitely going to keep a close eye the whole way through."

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #448 on: June 02, 2011, 10:38:29 PM »
>"Yeah. Yuuka is... well, she sparked me when I was trying to find her in the first place. With you and Remilia both present, I hope she won't cause as much of a problem."

>"Once we're all there though, we can sort out the food issue for your hat... I mean your lunch-box... I mean for the human village and the rest of Gensokyo."

>If Kogasa giggles, nudge her. ;)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #449 on: June 02, 2011, 10:45:55 PM »
>"Yeah. Yuuka is... well, she sparked me when I was trying to find her in the first place. With you and Remilia both present, I hope she won't cause as much of a problem."

>"Once we're all there though, we can sort out the food issue for your hat... I mean your lunch-box... I mean for the human village and the rest of Gensokyo."

>If Kogasa giggles, nudge her. ;)

> "And she got into a huge fight with one of my friends.  But she used to come here to buy gardening supplies, so even she has a shred of politeness."
> Kamishirasawa fights back a smile when you reassure her that the food issue will be solved for her hat...lunch box...no, no, you mean the village and Gensokyo as a whole.
> Kogasa doesn't hold back any of her giggles, though, and you nudge her.

> _