Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 16 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 90658 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 16 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2018, 11:30:34 PM »
No worries, Purvis loves ya, man~

Purvis also loves you lurkers out there; the ones that make the view-count be significantly larger than the post count. I want yalls to come in and ask me things about the game, too!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2018, 01:16:57 AM »
Okay, let's see, here...

> Why did we get dropped near the Avalonian sector? Was there an in-universe explanation or was that just a gameplay mechanic choice?
> What benefits did we actually get from Reimu's blessing, and how long did it last?
> Was it actually possible to defeat Kaguya, given her apparent strategy of 'dodge until time runs out'?
> What would have happened if we ran out of step-out-of-time juice and Kaguya let go of the watch?
> Was Remilia in Kosa the first time around?
> Was it possible to get to Kosa to see Remilia?
> Was it possible to bring any living things back from the future to the present?
> Was it possible to find the monster of Funsei Mountain? If so, how close did we get to it in our misadventures there?
> What became of the next editions of the Bunbunmaru and the Kakashi?
> Did Kazuha ever drop by?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 01:20:07 AM by Kilgamaya[N] »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2018, 01:58:45 AM »
Okay, let's see, here...

> Why did we get dropped near the Avalonian sector? Was there an in-universe explanation or was that just a gameplay mechanic choice?
> What benefits did we actually get from Reimu's blessing, and how long did it last?
> Was it actually possible to defeat Kaguya, given her apparent strategy of 'dodge until time runs out'?
> What would have happened if we ran out of step-out-of-time juice and Kaguya let go of the watch?
> Was Remilia in Kosa the first time around?
> Was it possible to get to Kosa to see Remilia?
> Was it possible to bring any living things back from the future to the present?
> Was it possible to find the monster of Funsei Mountain? If so, how close did we get to it in our misadventures there?
> What became of the next editions of the Bunbunmaru and the Kakashi?
> Did Kazuha ever drop by?

>In world, because you were in the Forest of Magic, and that's the direct that you went. OOCly, I didn't expect you to go that way first, but rather head toward where you thought Human Town would be (Northward)
>It let you get away with a bit more risky things.
>You could have beat Kaguya, but you went really easy on her, compared to other fights or even the early parts of the fight. You weren't throgin very complex or tricky things at her, so she saw through a lot of it.
>I am not sure. I have a vague plan that involved Remilia using the power of Fate to find you. Remilia in general was kind of a vague plan.
>She was. That happened in both timelines.
>...I hadn't considered that. I might have tried to dissuade you at first, but ultimately I would have allowed it.
>No. Living things were not connected enough to Sakuya to transition back into the past.
>In theory. I didn't intend for you to do this, but rather for it to be the EX Boss of that particular incident. If you had dug around enough in that vein ("What's the deal with Funsei Mountain?"), or in particular had asked one of the Warlord's Lieutenants, they might have said something, if they didn't think you were up to something. However, you spent enough time there that I was seriously considering it, and meeting up with the lower mountain youkai, then red and blue tengu + Kyouko.
>Elaborate on this newspaper question?
>Shit, I meant to make a note of that in the ending. Like, a mental note when typing the thing up this afternoon. Maybe it'll happen in Murasa Quest~

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2018, 02:05:37 AM »
>Did someone's descendant get named Yukari and I forgot (because oh goodness such a long quest!) or is Yukari actually still around after we changed the future?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »
>Did someone's descendant get named Yukari and I forgot (because oh goodness such a long quest!) or is Yukari actually still around after we changed the future?

>You never met anyone named Yukari in the future, so it seems likely that you did something which will result in her still being around.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2018, 02:12:31 AM »
For us who hardly follow along the grand scheme of things, or don't at all, how viable, and welcome, would it be to participate?
And alongside that, how does that change compared to how far the quest has gone on?

> If anything significant was done while we were in control (be it along what she was doing or off to the side) before Sakuya lept forward in time, would it have caused anything of note in the future?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2018, 02:24:52 AM »
For us who hardly follow along the grand scheme of things, or don't at all, how viable, and welcome, would it be to participate?
And alongside that, how does that change compared to how far the quest has gone on?

> If anything significant was done while we were in control (be it along what she was doing or off to the side) before Sakuya lept forward in time, would it have caused anything of note in the future?

By all means, dive in! There's been a lot of things that have happened and get references, but me or Kilga or Serela can easily fill you in when it comes up. IN general, it isn't necessary to know every little detail.

>Certainly! But there was not a whole lot of time to do anything like that. Thinking on it, I should have done more with the meeting with Wakasagihime and being friends with Flandre. (Golden Lake in the future was home to a colony of Nereids. If Sakuya ever asked, especially in the second loop, or has investigated the lake itself, she would have found out about it. I ought to have made them a little more aggressively Flandre-friends.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2018, 04:43:51 AM »
> The newspaper question was mostly about what the next printed editions of both looked like, if Sakuya even saw either of them.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2018, 05:02:19 AM »
> The newspaper question was mostly about what the next printed editions of both looked like, if Sakuya even saw either of them.

>Right right.
>Neither really told much of the information that you shared. Largely because both issues were devoted to undermining their rivals. It turns out that Scarlet Devil Mansion Doesn't Explode isn't very newsworthy. Bunbunmaru did run something to the tune of "Local woman has visions of future", but it didn't say very much. Possibly to make for space for "Crazed Crow Tengu Undermines The Press"
>NOW A QUESTION FOR YALLS: Any guesses at what any of the youkai you encountered in the future might be? Alternately, feel free to ask about them. I've not make this many unique characters in a long time.

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2018, 11:35:41 AM »
>Right right.
>Neither really told much of the information that you shared. Largely because both issues were devoted to undermining their rivals. It turns out that Scarlet Devil Mansion Doesn't Explode isn't very newsworthy. Bunbunmaru did run something to the tune of "Local woman has visions of future", but it didn't say very much. Possibly to make for space for "Crazed Crow Tengu Undermines The Press"
>NOW A QUESTION FOR YALLS: Any guesses at what any of the youkai you encountered in the future might be? Alternately, feel free to ask about them. I've not make this many unique characters in a long time.
> What was the deal with (Future)Koakuma/Petite and her situation ? Did it change because of (Future)Patchouli in Makai?In addition,why was she not being able or unwilling to go past a certain point in Makai?
> Was it possible to have meaningful interactions with Amaya,present or future(s)?
>About the Future Youkai,I do not know exactly.I could stand to be corrected...I have some general feeling they might be general , or sometimes even specific to certain Touhous and certain previous Quests, references and examples of how "Outsiders"Youkai/Youkai-related settled in (Future) Gensokyo and mingled with its "descendants" .
>If possible,I would like to ask about " The Warlord" and "Coyote".Thank you.
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2018, 01:28:08 PM »
>How much of future Gensokyo did you plan out that we didn't end up visiting?
>Was it always intended for two trips to the future, or would you have had more if we hadn't found Kaguya soon enough?
>Apex was connected to places other than Gensokyo right? Would you have allowed to us to visit one of those places through apex?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 01:30:05 PM by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2018, 06:47:52 PM »
> What was the deal with (Future)Koakuma/Petite and her situation ? Did it change because of (Future)Patchouli in Makai?In addition,why was she not being able or unwilling to go past a certain point in Makai?
> Was it possible to have meaningful interactions with Amaya,present or future(s)?
>About the Future Youkai,I do not know exactly.I could stand to be corrected...I have some general feeling they might be general , or sometimes even specific to certain Touhous and certain previous Quests, references and examples of how "Outsiders"Youkai/Youkai-related settled in (Future) Gensokyo and mingled with its "descendants" .
>If possible,I would like to ask about " The Warlord" and "Coyote".Thank you.

>Essentially, Koakuma looted a lot of pricey things from the mansion when her familiar contract ran out, and used them to establish herself as a noteworthy in Makai. The reason she wasn't willing to leave is due to the nature of Makai and its people. Essentially, they gates have always been open, but people are convinced if they leave, their enemies or opportunists will plunder their stuff and usurp their positions and so on. Or, that Shinki will notice and be displeased. This is why familiars contracts happen; it gives them a convenient and protected out, as well as a potential to make connections and gain power outside of Makai. So in short: paranoia.
>In the future, no. She was gone by then. In the present, certainly.
>Not quite for the most part. Many are figures I've yanked from somewhere or other in various mythologies. A few were just generic youkai, in the way Meiling is a generic youkai.
>The Warlord is essentially what it says on the tin; an expansionist military sort. She is essentially a Daimyo type of figure. in that she ruled a fiefdom and had her eye on expanding it and her set of power. She really wasn't a bad ruler insomuch as she didn't neglect her people, but she was definitely devoting a lot of resources to military affairs and gathering power. While there was certainly a reason with regards to the monster of Funsei Mountain, make no mistakes, she didn't really oppose that course of action rather than going to others. In person, she would have been friendly and extremely confident. If you impressed her, she would have tried to recruit you.
>Coyote was Coyote, which is to say he was the trickster god of Native American mythology. I didn't really settle on any one particular interpretation of him, but rather went with a generalist sort of view and made it up as I went along. He likes causing trouble for the fun of it, but is fair minded enough to be a good sport when someone turns the tables on him.

>How much of future Gensokyo did you plan out that we didn't end up visiting?
>Was it always intended for two trips to the future, or would you have had more if we hadn't found Kaguya soon enough?
>Apex was connected to places other than Gensokyo right? Would you have allowed to us to visit one of those places through apex?

>The one thing you didn't look into was the underground. In the first timeline, you would have found that Kisume and Yamame would have managed to create an agricultural empire down there. Kisume would also have had a mess of kids, who would be varying kinds of youkai. She would be very circumspect about their other parent(s). But she loves 'em all. The Ancient City itself wouldn't be meaningfully changed. As Satori moved out, Koishi would have been in charge of the Palace of the Earth Spirits. She would be a lot more genuinely upbeat and happy from the last time yall saw her in the future. Her third eye would be covered with a veil. I had no intention of answering what that means.
>In the second timeline, there really wouldn't be an underground anymore. This is because at some point the oni got sick of not being able to see the stars, and blew the roof right off it, creating a huge sort of crater valley in the middle of the mountain range that Youkai Mountain is in, much of it filled with a lake. Yamame and Kisume would still be cave farming, but now selling their good as luxuries rather than staples.
>THere's also the Kobito village (see below), and I had a vague few other ideas to fill out space if needs be. One thing I considered if you went too far into no man's land would be you'd run into a cave with a hag in it. Then ZUN dropped Nemuno on us, and I laughed a true laugh. It's like when Great Faerie Wars happened right as I was planning Renko to be  a faerie whisperer.
>I very originally intended for only one trip. But as I prepared to start, I decided it would be more fun if you could make two trips and see the changes you wrought. I didn't intend to let you leave the second time until you had found the root causes. I am not sure if you could have done something to convince me otherwise, but I might have allowed a second return and third trip? One thing you could have done was find your watch in the first loop. It was at the Kobito village I hinted at from time to time. You would have had to deal with an agent of the Warlord to get it, as they too were interested.
>As for other worlds connected to Apex. I would have tried to dissuade it a little, because I didn't have any of them developed at all. But if yalls insisted, I would have at least let you step through and see what's on the other side, and see if I could come up with some kind of treat for it. Avalon, I might not have tried to dissuade it, and would have maybe let you meet up with Arturia Wart theirself.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2018, 07:03:36 PM »
> Man, now I'm sad we missed the underground for, like, the only time ever. How would Yamame and Kisume have looked in the future compared to the present?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2018, 07:29:35 PM »
Ahaha, I was half considering asking if Kisume had some kind of hobo empire in the future. Funny to see that was somewhat the case.

>Had you planned for such concerted attempts to alter the course of history? E.g the letters and so on?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2018, 08:42:10 PM »
> Man, now I'm sad we missed the underground for, like, the only time ever. How would Yamame and Kisume have looked in the future compared to the present?

>Yamame would have longer hair. Kisume would be fairly chubby.

>Had you planned for such concerted attempts to alter the course of history? E.g the letters and so on?

>Kind of. I expected there would be efforts to prove that you were genuine when telling crazy stories. I didn't expect, however, the creation of the sworn statement between the Myourens and the Taoists. Which certainly won't hurt efforts to become ghost buddies with Tojiko.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2018, 08:47:29 PM »
> Would Kisume have been any taller?
> Relatedly, would she have still lived in her bucket?
> Where was future Kasen, if anywhere?
> Was it possible in any way to contact and/or get some sort of sign from Byakuren?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »
> Would Kisume have been any taller?
> Relatedly, would she have still lived in her bucket?
> Where was future Kasen, if anywhere?
> Was it possible in any way to contact and/or get some sort of sign from Byakuren?

>Naw.
>Of course.
>I...really didn't have plans for Future Kasen, because I feel it is very likely that ZUN will eventually scoop me one way or the other. So I left her vague unless yalls made a concentrated search for her and I would have had to have come up with something. She was alive, at least. But, I can say that when there were references to Future Meiling seeing someone, Kasen was that someone (they bonded over martial arts, but it ultimately didn't work out).
>The only way I could think of it would be a long and very sincere meditation session. As a bodhisattva, she was largely removed from the world save through that. And it wouldn't have been meeting her face to face so much as a sense of encountering.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2018, 09:40:52 PM »
Kisume with a mess of kids while looking exactly the same? chrishansen.jpg

> Was the dead woman (Sakuya's previous self) intended to have meaningful in-game application, perhaps as the solution to a puzzle or extra incentive for someone to trust us? Or was it there strictly for flavor?

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2018, 10:50:02 PM »
>Who whipped Yuyuko's poor child? I hope they die a horrible death for hurting that child!
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
Kisume with a mess of kids while looking exactly the same? chrishansen.jpg

> Was the dead woman (Sakuya's previous self) intended to have meaningful in-game application, perhaps as the solution to a puzzle or extra incentive for someone to trust us? Or was it there strictly for flavor?

Hey, I mentioned she'd be chubbier!

>Essentially, that was me refusing to make even the vaguest commitment to Sakuya's past. Because it had nothing to do with the story or Sakuya as she is now, I want to leave it open so ZUN don't scoop me, and because I knew yalls would go diving right into it.

>Who whipped Yuyuko's poor child? I hope they die a horrible death for hurting that child!

>Her parents were some random people from True Glorian. I never made any details beyond them being abusive, but I would have been prepared to flesh them out, and make them wholly reportable to Sir Kay, if yall wanted to follow that line of story. Sir Kay, if you know your Arthurian legends, lived for getting on people's shit for breaking the rules.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2018, 03:12:03 AM »
Indeed that is what you effectively pictured and communicated,always blended-in and at least with some subtlety, I meant while replying and wondering  on"Outside(Gensokyo/Touhou Universe) Youkai(Supernatural) " : " Coyote" , " The Wumpus " and any other that anyone with better perceptiveness and insight than I. :) Renewed Hooray and Grand Thanks to  :P yalls :Questing,Read,Fun,Interest ,Inspiration,Anything Peachy...  " Indeed let us and many more dive in anew,as we are now on the " Q&A  :D Mini-Quest Wagon ", on the "A-Z Machine Adventures/Purvisverse Eastern Project ( Touhou ) Oriental Express "  :) 
>"What do ya mean?" she says. "I'm older than dirt, I have plans for everything. What'd you think I'd be doing?"

>_

> About changes and points of interest regarding fairly notable  " Undergrounders " , who were not already insighfully and thankfully explained for , on their own and/or related to " Surfacers" ?
> About Mokou's full-firing and half-back-firing plans , Keine herself, Higan's ...hospitality... and detainment and judgement?
> Keine's,and maybe Akyuu with the Miare Children's,legacies related and unrelated to " Hakatuku's Mansion "?
> Ramifications and grounds for the distrust and rust between mainly the Hakutuku and secondarly Sage (Ran) Yakumo ? Could Sakuya be even more of a gap-shortener directly or indirectly ?
> So Lunarians and the Moon  had been possibly changing  , though not dramatically as Future Kaguya despaired ? Was Eirin a Major Actor and/or Office ? Who are and were   " The  Pillars of Change " on Luna , Luna-Linked ?
> Unicity Time for " Sir Kay(based off,but not the one from  Nue's Quest and of Arthurian Lore ) Knight of the future " , " King Wart " , " The Wumpus monster "
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:09:52 AM by Branneg Xy »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2018, 04:04:41 AM »
Indeed that is what you effectively pictured and communicated,always blended-in and at least with some subtlety, I meant while replying and wondering  on"Outside(Gensokyo/Touhou Universe) Youkai(Supernatural) " : " Coyote" , " The Wumpus " and any other that anyone with better perceptiveness and insight than I. :) Renewed Hooray and Grand Thanks to  :P yalls :Questing,Read,Fun,Interest ,Inspiration,Anything Peachy...  " Indeed let us and many more dive in anew,as we are now on the " Q&A  :D Mini-Quest Wagon ", on the "A-Z Machine Adventures/Purvisverse Eastern Project ( Touhou ) Oriental Express "  :)   
> About changes and points of interest regarding fairly notable  " Undergrounders " , who were not already insighfully and thankfully explained for , on their own and/or related to " Surfacers" ?
> About Mokou's full-firing and half-back-firing plans , Keine herself, Higan's ...hospitality... and detainment and judgement?
> Keine's,and maybe Akyuu with the Miare Children's,legacies related and unrelated to " Hakatuku's Mansion "?
> Ramifications and grounds for the distrust and rust between mainly the Hakatuku and secondarly Sage (Ran) Yakumo ? Could Sakuya be even more of a gap-shortener directly or indirectly ?
> So Lunarians and the Moon  had been possibly changing  , though not dramatically as Future Kaguya despaired ? Was Eirin a Major Actor and/or Office ? Who are and were   " The  Pillars of Change " on Luna , Luna-Linked ?
> Unicity Time for " Sir Kay(based off,but not the one from  Nue's Quest and of Arthurian Lore ) Knight of the future " , " King Wart " , " The Wumpus monster "

>Of the underground peoples left, you have Yuugi and Deva Kay. They would be...;largely unchanged. Oni are straightforward to have huge changes of character. The big change would be that hey thad made a shared killing by exporting oni-made liquors to various parts of the surface. In the second loop, there would have been a lively fishing industry that Deva Kay oversaw.
>Whether Mokou's plan succeeded, ended in failure, or in sealing. death, or otherwise, I leave as an exercise to the reader's imagination. It certainly would have been romantic if she had managed to succeed one way or another, though.
>There weren't really any ramifications to the Hakutaku going into hiding. Keine didn't exactly work on Yukari's behalf to start with. That said, Celestial Ran did feel slighted (or rather, made herself feel slighted) that there was a powerful youkai who didn't pay her "proper respect", which is part of why she took such joy in giving Euphemia a hard time. That said, you might have bridged that gap a bit if you wanted to. I don't know what it would have resulted in.
>Three major things happened that affected the Lunar Capital. Originally there were two things, but ZUN happened. The first is Junko, which is the first time they've been effectively threatened. The second was the Celestial Bureaucracy slowly reorganizing and updating to be less harsh, and to be more accepting of Youkai something other than a level of existence below humans. The third was indeed Eirin's influence. The end result in this is a small shift in the meaning of pure and tainted.
>Sir Kay, and Dear Wart, we not significantly changed between the future and the present. (Nor was Sir Ector). This is because time in Avalon does not flow as time elsewhere. For them, it's only been a few years. You may recall that Mamizou had only been there a few years, back in Nue Quest, but had missed hundreds of years outside. As for the Wumpus, she was indeed an Avalonian thing; a rogue Marchstepper. Which is to say, one of Grendel's species. Avalon doesn't have the spellcard system and the general agreement between humans and supernaturals that Gensokyo and some other places do, and Marchsteppers themselves are outcasts from what systems do exist there. Eventually, the Wumpus would have ran afoul of some problem solver. As it was, you gave her a lot to think about in terms of her brazenness.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2018, 05:08:48 AM »
> Anything  notable,potentially notable,generic or specific going-ons in SDM,SDM-Relatable in any manner generic in this Head Maid's long-day absence with off-duty ?Especially , but not bound to , Remilia,Flandre or even Amaya.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2018, 05:40:25 AM »
> Anything  notable,potentially notable,generic or specific going-ons in SDM,SDM-Relatable in any manner generic in this Head Maid's long-day absence with off-duty ?Especially , but not bound to , Remilia,Flandre or even Amaya.

>In the wake of the explosion, plenty. The wounded needed to be cared for, the doctor summoned, and family (Mokou) notified. That kept Meiling pretty busy, while people tried to figure out what the heck happened to Sakuya. Remilia lead the faeries in generally getting things put back together, while Amaya played second in command (not very well, the faeries were terribly agitated). Flandre mostly stayed out of the way, frightened for her loved ones and a little neglected for the first day.
>Once you stopped the explosion, it was just a quiet day in SDM. Amaya was able to largely herd the faeries, Remilia did Remilia things, and everyone wondered what was going on with Sakuya. But thanks to Patchouli, they knew somehting was up, rather than Sakuya just having an off day.

Branneg Xy

« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2018, 08:31:12 PM »
>What were all the starting  locations in which Sakuya could had been transported to future!Gensokyo and what would have been the arrival destinations ?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2018, 10:45:06 PM »
>What were all the starting  locations in which Sakuya could had been transported to future!Gensokyo and what would have been the arrival destinations ?

>It would have been the same no matter what in the beginning; I can't imagine yall'd've ignored an explosion.
>As for the second loop, I didn't have anything predetermined.
>BONUS FACT: Had Youmu unlocked her ultimate technique in Sword Quest, she would have beaten Remilia in the ending.

« Reply #176 on: September 10, 2018, 04:31:18 PM »
Was it a sword fight or a danmaku duel?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2018, 06:37:27 PM »
Was it a sword fight or a danmaku duel?

It was the latter, but she works her techniques into spellcards.

« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2018, 07:07:55 PM »
>BGM?

Also, will Flandre ever become a better person now that she can't see Byakuren?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2018, 11:14:53 PM »
>Man there's was so much to put BGM to... Be more specific?

First of all, Flandre is a very good girl. Secondly, nothing has necessarily happened that would prevent the two from associating.

Edit: Something that I've been meaning to mention. This storyline is based off a possible path that never happened in Maribel Quest. Had Maribel screwed up manipulating time too badly, she would have been thrown well into the future, and encountered what Sakuya did. In her case, however, it would have just been an aside, you would have been shunted toward the Hakurei Shrine, met Reimu, and she would have assisted you back. Along the way you would have learned that Renko, left unchecked, became a kind of petty menace to Gensokyo, in the manner that Seija kind of is. The idea being to get you all the more urgency in intervening.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:20:13 AM by Hello Purvis »