Author Topic: my immortal workload  (Read 8450 times)

Acidus

my immortal workload
« on: June 03, 2011, 04:45:57 AM »
Hi my name is siki eiki 'green ranger' yama'xanadu and I have medium forest green hair (that's how I got my name) and dark blue eyes like the bottom of the sea and a lot of people tell me I look like yuka kazami (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to the dragon god but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a yama but my face is smooth and beardless. I have pale white skin. I'm also a judge of the dead, and I go to a magic afterlife called Higan in Gensokyo where I rule over it for the sixtieth year (I'm seventeen thousand). I'm a touhou (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly blue. I love Kourindou and I buy all my judgement sticks from there. For example today I was wearing a blue dress with matching ribbons around it and a black cotton skirt, white ribboned socks and black mary janes. I wasn't wearing lipstick or foundation or eyeliner OR eyeshadow because makeup are for whores. I was walking outside Higan. It was snowing and raining so Komachi was slacking, which I was very unhappy about. A lot of sinners stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

"Hey Siki!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was... Byakuren Hijiri!

"What's up Byakuren?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
Re: my immortal workload
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 04:55:31 AM »
Y is ths so shrt?  I wanna see more  :wikipedia:

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 04:59:34 AM »
ugh y is siki such a mary sue i mean come on now

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 05:00:51 AM »
dud u shuld liek ttly make siki og ot wit da drgon dud itd be liek spr sugio desu

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 05:02:49 AM »
omg u jst stool dis 4m me tak dis down imedeutly >:(
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 06:04:18 AM »
Is there like a fanfic hall of fame? Cuz this needs to go in there ASAP.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 06:56:03 AM »
... Byakuren x Shikieiki.

Despite my better judgment, I feel I must approve of this.

TAKE IT CACODEMON!!

• OKAY THEN I'M A LEGAL AIDE
  • AND ERIN BROCKOVICH IS MY NAAAME
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 07:59:28 AM »
... Byakuren x Shikieiki.

Despite my better judgment, I feel I must approve of this.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/734958/2girls-blue_eyes-blush-brown_hair-closed_eyes-fren APPROVE OF IT MORE (slightly NSFW)

also too much grammar
Sonata of Scarlet Sunflowers, a Flandre x Yuuka story. | Laziness of Daemonic Wastrels, wherein The Dude, Frylock, HW Guy, and David Wong get their asses kicked in Gensokyo.  | T.O.U.H.O.U.: Land of Shadows, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Touhou crossover. | Abomination, a monster story.

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 04:03:56 PM »
If you're "serious" about parodying this, I want to see no less than 40 chapters. Sorry, I don't speak "Tara".
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 06:09:34 PM »
Oh god, you were serious. Keep going!
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 06:36:13 AM »
She was wearing a black dress with straps winding all around her and a white one underneath and a cape (AN: A lot fo kewl gurlz wer it ok!).
You better not be discriminating against women with capes >:C

TAKE IT CACODEMON!!

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »
If you're "serious" about parodying this, I want to see no less than 40 chapters. Sorry, I don't speak "Tara".

Too bad.
Sonata of Scarlet Sunflowers, a Flandre x Yuuka story. | Laziness of Daemonic Wastrels, wherein The Dude, Frylock, HW Guy, and David Wong get their asses kicked in Gensokyo.  | T.O.U.H.O.U.: Land of Shadows, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Touhou crossover. | Abomination, a monster story.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 03:40:00 AM »
DAMNIT KANAKO THAT SHIT WAS GETTING HOT ;________;

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 03:41:39 AM »
I don't know if I should read the original one or not.  :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

TAKE IT CACODEMON!!

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 08:11:25 AM »
I don't know if I should read the original one or not.  :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:

Read it along with Thirty Hs, your mind will be blown.

pineyappled

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 06:10:11 AM »
Who's Voldemort going to be?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 03:24:21 AM »
liek omg u liek tttly misspeled ludicrous
like omg

Vyrien

• Your maiden walls
  • ...heheheheh
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 09:03:23 AM »
This is the most amazing thing I've ever read in my life.
Congregation of Impertinent Drama Queens.

Art threadLivestream | Pixiv

Frostyhatlo

• Goliath Doll!
  • Let's gooooooooo!
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 12:01:05 PM »
Alternate reading chapters of xenophilia and MIW.
There was something about a cup, a sword, a tree, and a green hill.

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
Someone needs to do a reading of this. Now.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 02:24:26 PM »
"Bastard!" I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a shrine maiden with green long hair. She didn't have the snake hair accessory and now she was wearing a blue cape just like Byakuren and she wasn't holding a gohei anymore. She had a sexy outsider accent. She looked exactly like Mima. She was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw her kind of like an erection only I'm a girl so I didn't get one you sicko.

I'm now imagining sanae with a russian accent.
Anathe, I fucking love you man.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 04:50:01 AM »
u suk sickys a maru su, u can c it thru her frenchn kisses SHE JAPANESE WHY SHE FRENCH KISS??! >:(

This story sux, go jump off a cliff.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet