Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 6) (Completed)  (Read 45106 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Sanae Quest (Part 6) (Completed)
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:30:18 AM »
> You are Kochiya Sanae, and you need to get things organized!
> You had had a lot of free time now, so you and Tatara Kogasa decided to go sight-seeing in the Underground for a week.  However, it had only been two days and there are ghosts underground.  They're everywhere.  As an incident solver, there was no way you could leave this alone!  Now you've gotten caught up in all sorts of things.
> You have discovered Konpaku Youmu, and in the process discovered the ghost girl Madotsuki, who had traveled underground with her friend "Mary" for some reason.  You've taken it upon yourself to find someone to hook Reimu up with.  You've discovered a greenhouse at the Scarlet Devil Mansion and Kikuri at the Myouren Temple.  You've discovered the existence of dream worlds.  You've managed to return Madotsuki to the Netherworld.  You've vowed to do something about the food issues in Gensokyo after the Day of Kikuri.  During a dream, you created a new world for Poniko and the other inhabitants of Madotsuki's dream world to live in, losing your humanity in the process.  You've promised Parsee you'd punch Gengetsu, and sort of fulfilled this promise.  You've let Hina take your misfortune, and have convinced Nitori to help the faeries man the radio tower.  You want to ask Kanako-sama about your parents.  You've had a conversation with Pyonta-kun, who gave you some sort of insight on your current situation concerning the creation of the dream world.  You've let Madotsuki spend the night at your shrine.  During your entire time asleep, you and Kogasa have started to explore your dream world, and in the process discovered child versions of Patchouli, Ichirin, and Konngara.  In the waking world, Madotsuki has come down with a fever, and Hijiri has agreed to make some medicine for her.  You?ve arranged a meeting between you, Kamishirasawa, Remilia, Yuuka, and Minoriko concerning the greenhouse for the Human Village.  You?ve started to befriend Madotsuki, and she has made it into the dreamworld with you and Kogasa.  You?ve found an entrance to the Underground behind the waterfall on Youkai Mountain.  There, you?ve discovered a waterlogged, dark-haired Parsee and have taken her to the inn in the Ancient City to warm her up.
> Right now you?re sitting on the inn?s roof with Kogasa.

> Inventory:

> Shrine maiden clothes (currently equipped)
> Frog hairpin (currently equipped)
  > A hairpin with the blessings of Moriya Suwako.
> Snake charm (currently equipped)
  > A charm with the blessings of Yasaka Kanako.
> Gohei
  > Youkai-beating miko stick that looks like a spatula.
> ?4800
> Photo of you and Nue
  > You keep this in your shirt as a keepsake of the UFO incident.
> x1 drawing (ghost girl)
  > A drawing of Madotsuki.  Given to you by Yuyuko for future reference.
> x1 drawing (kogasana)
  > A drawing of you and Kogasa, drawn by Yuyuko as a request.
> x1 Bunbunmaru
  > A copy of Aya's newspaper
> x1 Kakashi Spirit News
  > A copy of Hatate's newspaper
> x0 coupons to Mystia'
  > Buy one, get one free!  For the lamprey stand.
> Cell Phone
  > Your cell phone.  Contains Hatate's number.

> Quests:

> Go Go Miko Rangers!
  > You have decided to ask Suwako-sama about the giant robot.
  > You've found out from Kanako-sama that the giant robot is in some mountains near Youkai Mountain, directly underneath Bhava-Agra's main island.

> Who You Gonna Call?
  > A huge number of ghosts from the surface are swarming the Underground! Are you a bad enough miko to solve this incident?
  > The huge number of ghosts have come from the Netherworld, led by two girls: Madotsuki, and another who looks like "Yukari".
  > You have vowed to find Madotsuki and find out how to stop the dream world she created from crumbling.
  > You have found Madotsuki and returned her to the Netherworld.  Now all that's left is to find her friend "Mary" and stop Madotsuki's dream world from crumbling.
  > You have managed to create a dream world for the remaining denizens of Madotsuki's dream world to escape to.

> Red Shrine Maiden Needs Date Badly!
  > Keep a look out for potential girlfriends for Reimu. Konngara's a bust, but there might be hope with Satori...

> Yomigaeru, Iron Chef!
  > Continue levelling up our cooking skill!

> In 20XX Gensokyoan Diety Minoriko Aki Recorded: Rock Me Amadeus
  > Inquire with Minoriko about possible solutions to food issues.
  > Ask the SDM about using their greenhouse to grow food.
  > You've decided to seek Kazami Yuuka's, Aki Minoriko's, and Patchouli Knowledge's aid in building a greenhouse.
  > You've set up a meeting at the SDM tomorrow at 2pm discussing the greenhouse.

> This is Radio Free Gensokyo!
  > Find a kappa to help repair the faeries' "shrine" and get cell phones working.  In addition, attempt to get the faeries trained on how to maintain the radio tower.
  > Nitori was able to turn on the radio tower, and has agreed to help the faeries learn how to work it.

> Skills: Miracles

> Light as a Feather
  > You are abnormally light.  The slightest gust of wind can send you flying.
> Miracle Fruit
  > You can make miracle fruit grow instantly on any plant or tree, dead or alive.
> From the Aether
  > Grass, small plants, and miracle fruit will appear around you when you walk around barefoot.
> Purifying Bomb
  > You can build up a charge, and release it as purifying energy.

> Spellcards:

> Estorica "Gray Thaumaturgy"
> Wonder "Daytime Guest Stars"
> Sea Opening "Moses's Miracle"
> Great Miracle "Yasaka's Divine Wind"
> Miracle "Miracle Fruit"

> "Okay~" Setting the watch to wake us up at seven, with some heart pumping music.
> "Thank you for indulging me, Koga..." peck Kogasa on the cheek and give her a squeeze around the shoulders, then stand up and give her a hand up. "Parsee should be about ready to go back to the bridge, don't you think?"
> Shrink our wings back down and head back to the room.

> You set your watch to seven, complete with music to wake you up.
> Kogasa smiles warmly when you give her a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.  You then stand and help her up off the roof.  It's about time to take Parsee back to the bridge.
> "Yeah."
> You shrink your wings and head back to the inn room with Kogasa.  When you get there, you see Madotsuki lounging around on the floor near Parsee's futon.

> _
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:37:05 PM by 日巫子 »

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Re: Sanae Quest (Part 6)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 02:32:55 AM »
> Be glad that Parsee was too busy being unconcious to shank us!
> Check the clothes to see if they're dry.
> If they are, pull them down. "Okay, I'm going to change her back into her clothes..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 02:36:43 AM »
> Be glad that Parsee was too busy being unconcious to shank us!
> Check the clothes to see if they're dry.
> If they are, pull them down. "Okay, I'm going to change her back into her clothes..."

> It's a good thing you were able to transition smoothly to the next thread without being shanked by Parsee or headbutted by Kasen!
> You check Parsee's clothes and find that they are dry.  Probably a good idea to change her back into them now.
> When you announce that you're going to change Parsee back into her clothes, Madotsuki nods and turns away.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 02:39:32 AM »
> Get Parsee changed.
> She was wearing a yukata, right? That's a lot easier to get her changed into than that dress she usually wears...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 02:41:28 AM »
> Get Parsee changed.
> She was wearing a yukata, right? That's a lot easier to get her changed into than that dress she usually wears...

> You get Parsee changed.  She's wearing a yukata, which makes things a lot easier for you.  That dress she wears in the waking world would be kind of difficult to put on her...

> _

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 02:47:08 AM »
> Stand up and stretch.
> "Well, that should do it... hm... hey, Mado, stay where you are. I just had an idea."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 02:49:10 AM »
> Stand up and stretch.
> "Well, that should do it... hm... hey, Mado, stay where you are. I just had an idea."

> You stand up and stretch.  Looks like you're just about ready to take Parsee back, but before that...
> You tell Madotsuki to stay where she is.  You have an idea.
> "Eh?  Why?"

> _

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 02:53:19 AM »
> "Well, I had a quick thought about those 'effects' of yours. They worked in your dreamworld, right? Well, what if I manipulated things, in my dreamworld, so that you could have wings and fly?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 02:54:03 AM »
> "Well, I had a quick thought about those 'effects' of yours. They worked in your dreamworld, right? Well, what if I manipulated things, in my dreamworld, so that you could have wings and fly?"

> Madotsuki's face seems to light up.  "Really?!"

> _

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 02:56:02 AM »
> "I haven't tried to do it to someone, but I made these wings," flap our wings, "and I was able to conjure up some ingredients yesterday. Wanna give it a shot?"
> If Madotsuki agrees, then put our hands on her shoulder blades...
> "... In case this works, what color plumage do you want?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
> "I haven't tried to do it to someone, but I made these wings," flap our wings, "and I was able to conjure up some ingredients yesterday. Wanna give it a shot?"
> If Madotsuki agrees, then put our hands on her shoulder blades...
> "... In case this works, what color plumage do you want?"

> Madotsuki nods, and you put your hands on her shoulder blades.  You ask her what color plumage she wants, if this works.
> "Um...brown, the same color as my hair, I guess?"

> _

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 01:12:47 PM »
> "Let's see..."
> Okay, imagine that beautiful brown feathered wings sprout from her shoulder blades, like they did when we created our own. Imagine that they emerge from underneath our hands, and use our hands to guide them out. Also imagine that Madotsuki has the ability to use the wings, because that would be silly to have wings and not be able to use them.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 01:19:25 PM »
> "Let's see..."
> Okay, imagine that beautiful brown feathered wings sprout from her shoulder blades, like they did when we created our own. Imagine that they emerge from underneath our hands, and use our hands to guide them out. Also imagine that Madotsuki has the ability to use the wings, because that would be silly to have wings and not be able to use them.

> You imagine the brown feathered wings, sprouting from her shoulder blades as your hands guide them out.  Oh, and she'd have to be able to use them, too...
> Your hands feel as if they're moving on their own as they move back from Madotsuki's shoulder blades and out.  You feel something soft brush against your fingertips, and you see a pair of brown wings sprouting where your hands were.  The ruffle and send a few feathers falling to the floor, as if stretching themselves out.

> _

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 01:31:16 PM »
> Grin, and stroke the feathers.
> "Hey, Mado, do you feel that?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 01:34:21 PM »
> Grin, and stroke the feathers.
> "Hey, Mado, do you feel that?"

> You grin and stroke the feathers.  So soooft~
> Madotsuki giggles.  "Yeah, it kind of tickles."
> Kogasa walks over and picks up a stray feather from the ground.  "Wooow."

> _

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 01:45:44 PM »
> "Wow, so I can do stuff like that after all..."
> Glance at Kogasa, and imagine all the things we could do with her... hm... two Kogasas for the price of one? Travel sized Kogasa? Kogasa the Kid?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 01:52:24 PM »
> "Wow, so I can do stuff like that after all..."
> Glance at Kogasa, and imagine all the things we could do with her... hm... two Kogasas for the price of one? Travel sized Kogasa? Kogasa the Kid?

> You did create this world, after all.
> You glance at Kogasa.  So many possibilities...
> Kogasa notices you looking at her, and looks back, confused.

> _

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 01:54:47 PM »
> Smile back at her. Nope, we're not thinking about fooling around with Kogasa, nosiree!
> Let go of Madotsuki's wings. "So, how about we go to the roof, then? We can see how well you can handle those wings!"
> Pick up Parsee bridal style, and follow them up to the rooftop.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 01:59:08 PM »
> Smile back at her. Nope, we're not thinking about fooling around with Kogasa, nosiree!
> Let go of Madotsuki's wings. "So, how about we go to the roof, then? We can see how well you can handle those wings!"
> Pick up Parsee bridal style, and follow them up to the rooftop.

> You smile at Kogasa, and she smiles back.  There's no way you're thinking of fooling around with her!
> You pick up Parsee and suggest you all go to the roof to see how well Madotsuki can handle her wings.  Madotsuki nods and stands up.
> "Okay."  Madotsuki flaps her wings experimentally and spins around, trying to get a better look at them.  "This is so cool~"

> _

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 02:05:48 PM »
> "Let's give them a test run, then!"
> Go up to the roof, and let Madotsuki at it.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 02:09:13 PM »
> "Let's give them a test run, then!"
> Go up to the roof, and let Madotsuki at it.

> You all head up to the roof and give Madotsuki the invitation to test out her wings.  She flaps them for a few seconds, then tries expanding them.  She looks over the edge of the roof nervously, and then steps off, flapping her wings madly.  She's a bit unsteady in the air, but she's not falling.

> _

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
> "Try gliding! It's easier than hovering!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
> "Try gliding! It's easier than hovering!"

> Madotsuki nods and tries propelling herself forward, and glides around in a few circles.

> _

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
> "That's it, you got it!"
> It's like seeing a baby bird leave its nest~
> "How do you feel?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »
> "That's it, you got it!"
> It's like seeing a baby bird leave its nest~
> "How do you feel?"

> Madotsuki can't help but grin.
> It's like a baby bird just leaving the nest~  You ask Madotsuki how she feels.
> "Good, I guess..."

> _

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »
> "All right, let's get some time in, then!"
> Extend our wings, and take off towards the bridge. Keep an eye on Madotsuki.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »
> "All right, let's get some time in, then!"
> Extend our wings, and take off towards the bridge. Keep an eye on Madotsuki.

> You all fly off towards the bridge with Parsee in tow.  As you fly, you keep an eye on Madotsuki.  She seems to be having a bit of trouble, but you think she's getting the hang of it pretty quickly.  She manages to keep up with you and Kogasa, at least, and soon the bridge is in sight.

> _

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »
> Does Parsee seem to be regaining conciousness as we approach the bridge?

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »
Here's an idea I just had for the wings we've got, so they look even cooler.
Of course, you don't have to use this if everyone else doesn't want it. We can just do this when we land, don't want to futz up our wings mid-flight do we?

>Change the plumage of our wings so that it has an iridescent sheen, and cycles through all the colors of the rainbow randomly via that sheen.
>Ah, but not so much so that they blind just about anyone who looks at 'em. Gotta be polite, even in the dreamworld~
>Afterall, if we're gonna have wings all the time here, it's a good idea to make sure they're distinct from a Tengu's wings. Don't want anyone mistaking us for a tengu do we?

Player's note: In other words, the base color remains the same, but we just add a little more flair to otherwise plain white wings.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 05:32:39 PM »
> Does Parsee seem to be regaining conciousness as we approach the bridge?

> You glance down at Parsee.  As you near the bridge, her ears twitch.

>Change the plumage of our wings so that it has an iridescent sheen, and cycles through all the colors of the rainbow randomly via that sheen.
>Ah, but not so much so that they blind just about anyone who looks at 'em. Gotta be polite, even in the dreamworld~
>Afterall, if we're gonna have wings all the time here, it's a good idea to make sure they're distinct from a Tengu's wings. Don't want anyone mistaking us for a tengu do we?

> On a whim, you give your wings an iridescent sheen, and they start to glimmer a little with the colors of the rainbow.  You feel just like that one Pokemon, Ho-oh.
> You're careful not to make it too blinding, though.  Even if it's in the dreamworld, you still have to be polite to everyone's eyes.
> You don't want people mistaking you for a tengu, either, but what tengu have you met has green hair?

> _