Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 147367 times)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #630 on: March 03, 2010, 06:25:28 PM »
> Try stroke oni tits in response
> Why oh why did it have to be Suika too help you?
> You paw at her chest anyway and discover that while not completely flat, Suika's breasts are hardly big enough to grab.  Naturally, she isn't wearing a bra.
> The other Devas snicker at this display, or probably at Suika being the only one of the four without large breasts.  You imagine it to be a constant joke among them.
> "Yeah yeah, small tits, tsurupettan, I get it."  She pushes your hands down and leans your head over the bucket again.  Working her finger into your mouth, she tickles the back of your throat and you finally let go.
> An awful sound as you empty the contents of your stomach into the bucket.  Horribly, the sake and wake up juice burn even more coming back up. 
> Eventually, your retching leads back to dry heaves and Suika releases your head.  You collapse beside the bucket, too tired to pick yourself up.  Your stomach still hurts, but it's not the same constricting feeling you got from the wake up juice.
> Why did you go drinking with oni of all people?

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #631 on: March 03, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »
>"S'was a muscle spasm, I swear."
>If no longer supported, fall over. We'll need a bit of a laydown.
>Reflect that it's no wonder people used to be so afraid of being kidnapped by oni.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #632 on: March 03, 2010, 07:44:17 PM »
> "The sake was like fire going down, and like Hell Fire coming back up! Is that good?" :D

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #633 on: March 03, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
>"S'was a muscle spasm, I swear."
>If no longer supported, fall over. We'll need a bit of a laydown.
>Reflect that it's no wonder people used to be so afraid of being kidnapped by oni.
> "Oh please, you're probably more disappointed it was me and not Yuugi.  You aren't the only one that wishes they were bigger, don't worry."
> The floor is probably the most comfortable place you can be right now, despite lying next next to a bucket full of your own sick.
> It would be a blast if you didn't have things to do, but recovering from it is torture.  Luckily, the rest seems to be helping and you force yourself into a loose sitting position without much difficulty.

> "The sake was like fire going down, and like Hell Fire coming back up! Is that good?" :D
> " 's a sign of the good stuff.  Ain't supposed to come back up, 's why it burns worse.  You're just new, gets easier with practice."
> You turn around to check what the other Devas are doing.  Clearly content to leave Suika to baby-sit, Yuugi has returned to drinking, working on your bottle by now.  Mami and Erii are sloshing their sake about and seem to be having a lively discussion, or possibly an argument.  Either way, they seem to be comparing breast sizes; Erii's yukata is completely undone.  You wonder how often their discussions turn to talks about strength or bust size.
> Suika shakes your shoulder just a bit, turning you to face her.
> "Feeling any better yet?"

>_

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #634 on: March 03, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
>"Ughugh... I'm alright... few more minutes..."

The five magic rolling stones

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #635 on: March 03, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »
> "Man...  You guys're hardcore eh?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #636 on: March 03, 2010, 10:28:34 PM »
>"This stuff doesn't have any other side effects, does it?"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2010, 10:53:00 PM »
>"Ughugh... I'm alright... few more minutes..."
> "Take your time, you know what you need."
> You reach into your bag and take a gulp from your canteen.
> "Hey, good idea."  Suika follows you with a gulp from her gourd.

> "Man...  You guys're hardcore eh?"
> " 's why we're the Devas.  Well, not the only reason.  But hey, you partied with the Devas, that means something."  She pats up and down her shirt.  "I should give you something to prove that you were here.  I'll have to think of something though."

>"This stuff doesn't have any other side effects, does it?"
> "Wake up juice?  Nah, but you puked it all up anyway."
> You think you've rested for long enough, and are easily able to stand up.
> "Ooh, you're not even wavering, neat!"  Suika hops up and hooks her gourd onto one of her chains.  "I'll walk you out.  You are leaving yeah?"

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »
>"Yeah I got a delivery to make."
>"Heaven or Hell. Let's rock."

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2010, 10:55:48 PM »
>Think about you and Momiji as you depart to the Palace of the earth spirits

The five magic rolling stones

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »
> "What little time we spent together drinking was an absolute blast! I really hope we can can have drinks with each other again, cause you 4 are fun!" *insert big smile*

Xijiy

• What a purrfect post
« Reply #641 on: March 04, 2010, 01:31:11 AM »
>"Before all the upchucking happened it was a real fun time hanging out with the 4 of you devas. Not everyday a human gets to drink 4 beautiful if not hardcore onis."

>Shake your head once more to get rid of all the dizziness.

>"Oy, I'd love something to prove that I drank with the four of you. It'd be a real trophy, ya know? To prove that I could actually live through the experience."

>Laugh a bit as well.

>"Well, maybe there is something I can do for you in return for inviting me to the party and helping me when I was acting a bit loopy and throwing up. Hmm.. Do you need something delivered?"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2010, 01:07:32 PM »
>"Yeah I got a delivery to make."
>"Heaven or Hell. Let's rock."
> Suika takes your arm and leads you out.  Considering her height, among other things, she seems like the black sheep of the Devas. 
> "Hey, our new friend is leaving, where're yoour manners?"
> Yuugi grumbles but stands up and gives an oddly polite curtsy, and you notice that her skirt is slightly translucent.  Erii opts to give you a wave while Mami wishes you well.  "Come back anytime!" she calls.
> "Eh, hell?  I suppose there are rocks there, but why would you want to go there?"  Suika seems puzzled by your choice of words.

>Think about you and Momiji as you depart to the Palace of the earth spirits
> You really hope that wasn't her only tokin, you'd feel rather guilty if it were.

> "What little time we spent together drinking was an absolute blast! I really hope we can can have drinks with each other again, cause you 4 are fun!" *insert big smile*
> "Knock it off, you don't have to over-do it.  We'll see what we can do about a next time.  Maybe when you don't have a delivery right after?  But hey, helluva lot more fun than tea with Rei-rei huh?"

>"Before all the upchucking happened it was a real fun time hanging out with the 4 of you devas. Not everyday a human gets to drink 4 beautiful if not hardcore onis."

>Shake your head once more to get rid of all the dizziness.

>"Oy, I'd love something to prove that I drank with the four of you. It'd be a real trophy, ya know? To prove that I could actually live through the experience."

>Laugh a bit as well.

>"Well, maybe there is something I can do for you in return for inviting me to the party and helping me when I was acting a bit loopy and throwing up. Hmm.. Do you need something delivered?"
> "Heh, beautiful."  Suika gives a bitter smile.  "Fun to have new people sometimes though."
> You try to clear the remaining dregs of dizziness from your head.  Suika opens the door and the two of you step back into the square.
> Despite being underground, it is incredibly bright down here, far brighter than in the bar.  Thankfully, the sounds of oni bustle don't echo off the gigantic cavern walls, so it's not entirely unbearable.  They're still way too energetic for you.
> "I'll think of something to give you.  I'll let Yuugi give it to you though, since I should also head out soon."
> "Oh, no need to thank me, that kind of thing's second nature to an oni.  You pick up on it pretty quick."  She chuckles to herself.  "Nah, I can't think of anything I need delivered, don't talk to that many people anyway."
> "Let me point you in the right direction, see that factory lookin' thing over there?"  She points towards the outskirts of town opposite the bridge.  "That's the factory distillery, it's all brewed there and that marks the edge of town.  Beyond it you'll see a small rise leading to a pretty significant cliff.  On that cliff is the Palace of Earth Spirits, surrounded by a big garden.  Can't miss it, it's the only thing out there.  Got everything?"

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #643 on: March 04, 2010, 01:13:10 PM »
>Check to make sure we have everything
>If we have everything "Yup, I'm all set."
>Bid Suika farewell and head towards the Palace

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #644 on: March 04, 2010, 09:46:48 PM »
>Check to make sure we have everything
>If we have everything "Yup, I'm all set."
>Bid Suika farewell and head towards the Palace
> I'm just a parser; do you have everything?
> I'm not sure what everything would entail, you're the one with the things.  Are you missing anything?
> Whoops, too late!  You bid Suika farewell and set off through the square.  "See you around!" she calls after you.  You wonder just how much of her drunkenness is an act, and what she does up at Reimu's shrine all day.
> Oni continue to glide about the square, and you feel yourself start to emulate them.  Maybe there's still some alcohol in your system?  Either way, you once again receive nary a second glance as you continue through the maze of pubs. 
> Your head awash with thoughts of deliveries and spell cards, you don't realize when you reach the border of the Ancient City until the silence washes over you.  A powerful smell of alcohol permeates from a large building to your right.  That must be the sake distillery that Suika mentioned.
> Before you is a rather barren landscape, but you can feel an immense heat radiating from that direction.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #645 on: March 04, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »
>Look for the place with the big garden. If it is found, make for it.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #646 on: March 04, 2010, 10:31:33 PM »
>Look for the place with the big garden. If it is found, make for it.
> You look around and see only the distillery, with the Ancient City behind you.  Didn't Suika say it was past the distillery?
> You do see a small rise before you.  Near what looks like an immense rock face is a small patch of color.  You realize that this could be the Palace, as you have no idea what it looks like.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #647 on: March 04, 2010, 10:44:30 PM »
>Approach the rise.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #648 on: March 04, 2010, 11:38:22 PM »
>Approach the rise.
> Nothing else out here, so you make your way towards the rise.
> It's a gentle rise, and you are soon up it.  The bare rock somehow gives way to lush greenery up here.  Grass and flowers abound, and bushes surround what you thought was a giant rock. 
> A closer look reveals that it's an expansive house made of mud and clay, you think Keine-sensei described them as "adobe-style."  Easily rivaling the distillery in size, many windows are carved into the house, all fitted with windows.  However, there is no other decoration to the fa?ade, bare earth and windows seem sufficient for the owner.  It's rather unimpressive to look at, aside from the size.
> In the garden, several small animals are at play: mostly cats and dogs.  You aren't sure if they're youkai or actual animals though.
> A large wooden door stands on level with the path to the house.  No frills at all, not even a stairway it seems.

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #649 on: March 04, 2010, 11:39:51 PM »
>Approach the door.
>Think "DELIVERY"
>Knock on door

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #650 on: March 05, 2010, 01:03:03 AM »
>Approach the door.
>Think "DELIVERY"
>Knock on door
> You make your way way to the door.  Unlike the oni, the cats follow you and play along-side you, perhaps they don't see new people that often?  Parsee mentioned something about the oni thinking the mistress was a little odd.
> You think about the delivery, and how happy people are when they receive packages.  You love this job.
> You reach the door, but it swings open before you can knock.  A woman with pink hair and a blue blouse sticks her head out.
> "I assume that's for me then?"
> She seems to be tangled up in a red rope, poor thing.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #651 on: March 05, 2010, 01:09:45 AM »
>"Sure is! Need some help with that?"
>Pet a kitty!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #652 on: March 05, 2010, 01:16:41 AM »
>"Sure is! Need some help with that?"
>Pet a kitty!
> "No, it's not a rope.  It's a little complicated, so let's just call it a Third Eye.  From that tengu?  Or the kappa?  Wait, how many deliveries do you have?"
> You decide to ignore the question and pet a cat.  Your choice is a white cat but with yellow eyes.  It's a convincing youkai, very soft fur, but it has 2 tails like several of the other cats.  It purrs just like a real cat!
> "I see, mine is from the spaz.  Well, let's have it then."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #653 on: March 05, 2010, 01:21:03 AM »
>Disengage from kitty
>Hand over the package.
>BURNING CURIOSITY.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #654 on: March 05, 2010, 01:34:19 AM »
>Disengage from kitty
>Hand over the package.
>BURNING CURIOSITY.
> The "cat" scampers off and you stand up.
> Reaching into your bag, you grab Aya's parcel but realize that you have no idea who this woman is.
> "Oh, you must be new, excuse me.  I'm Satori Komeiji, mistress of the Palace of the Earth Spirits.  Welcome."
> You hand over the package.  As soon as Satori takes it you wonder about its contents AS HARD AS YOU CAN!
> "Of course you'd be curious about what the tengu is sending.  Would you like to come in for a bit?  Take a little break after drinking with the Devas?"
> Weird, it's like she actually can read your mind.

>_

communist unity (comm-unity)

• Boss of the Gym
  • 100% salt
« Reply #655 on: March 05, 2010, 01:40:59 AM »
>"Certainly."
>Consider switching the controller to port two.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #656 on: March 05, 2010, 01:43:32 AM »
>There's no way she could read our mind, or she'd know about our embarrassing tattoo traumatic encounter with Mokou and Kaguya.
>Shudder. Try to think of a good place to ditch that knife forever.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #657 on: March 05, 2010, 02:16:56 AM »
>"Certainly."
>Consider switching the controller to port two.
> "Please come in, would you like something to drink?  Tea?  Juice?  Milk?"
> What in the world are you talking about?

>There's no way she could read our mind, or she'd know about our embarrassing tattoo traumatic encounter with Mokou and Kaguya.
>Shudder. Try to think of a good place to ditch that knife forever.
> Didn't Parsee mention something about her being able to read minds?  Maybe you should watch what you think, just in case.
> "Don't worry, from what I understand that's par for the course for them."
> Considering that you have no other way to defend yourself, it'd probably be good to keep it for now.  Isn't that Vampire Maid supposed to be an expert on knives?  Maybe she can help...somehow.
> "Yes, I've heard that Sakuya is quite proficient at the use of knives.  She's the head maid at the Scarlet Devil Mansion, but are you just afraid of the stigma attached to the blade?  It's not like you killed her.  In fact, she didn't even die technically."
> She's gotta be a mind reader, there's no other way.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #658 on: March 05, 2010, 02:22:51 AM »
>"No, she most certainly died. And...ugh, I don't like just carrying around something that was used to kill so causally, you know? It's just not right... And, juice, please."
>Don't think weird things don't think weird thinks don't think weird things alligators.
>Fuck!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #659 on: March 05, 2010, 02:49:01 AM »
>"No, she most certainly died. And...ugh, I don't like just carrying around something that was used to kill so causally, you know? It's just not right... And, juice, please."
>Don't think weird things don't think weird thinks don't think weird things alligators.
>Fuck!
> "You poor thing, such an idealized view of the world.  You'll get over it soon enough.  Besides, one of them would have died regardless of whether or not they used your knife."
> "We got juice, any kind in particular?"
> You resolve not to that any weird thoughts.
> Ah dammit.  Satori giggles at you and heads off towards the kitchen. 

>_