Author Topic: Touhou 12 - 東方星蓮船 ~ Undefined Fantastic Object. An undefined article.  (Read 190405 times)

Okay, now that I've finished reading the EX-story translations, I can say that Nue continues the Windows games' grand tradition of "EX-boss is a lonely girl who just needs some snuggles" which has only been broken in PCB and PoFV. In this case, of course, it's partly the heroines' fault ...

has anyone captured the last spellcard on lunatic yet?

Drake

i have lololololollolloollo

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock

Drake

Just a capture. I'll hax it later.

Pretty sure that Krim did on his very first try with SanaeB.

But then again, he hasn't been able to do it since  :D

Pretty sure that Krim did on his very first try with SanaeB.

But then again, he hasn't been able to do it since  :D

any replay/vid? im interested in seeing it :P

Drake

By the way Nue's fourth noncard goes faster than any other bullet pattern ZUN's ever made before.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
By the way Nue's fourth noncard goes faster than any other bullet pattern ZUN's ever made before.
...third noncard?  That's the one I usually end up bombing...the fourth is slow and simple.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Kanako Yasaka

Really? What about the streaming bubble attack in Remi's last nonspell? Or timeout scarlet destiny?

Maybe he means fifth. The outside waves are hella fast on that one.

I haxcheat and bombspam, you?

Change log... I think it says:
1) Crash error when score exceeded 999,999,999 is now fixed
2) Red UFO colour slightly darkened

Also, it's compatible with 1.00a replays apparently. A quick check shows it is, but I haven't looked in-depth.

Interesting notion: if ZUN had made "game-over" remixes of all the final-boss's themes with each new game since MoF. It'd probably work better with Nuclear Fusion than Cosmic Mind ...

1) Crash error when score exceeded 999,999,999 is now fixed
GJ ZUN

Jana

• mrgrgr
I can't believe I originally bumped the wrong thread. I'm too excited... Because the English Patch is out!

It's the first release,and the article says to check for bugs. So... That's what I'm gonna do!

dustyjo

I can't believe I originally bumped the wrong thread. I'm too excited... Because the English Patch is out!

It's the first release,and the article says to check for bugs. So... That's what I'm gonna do!

Wow that was fast.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
holy shit dood. That was fast as hell! ahhaha. excellent. I'ma test it too after loving Remilia working on my statistics homework.  -_-
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
English patch issues/discussion here.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Already? Guess I may play this again.

Funny thing, I just found out that Hijiri's image when she's about to start using a spellcard goes on a different way of every other character in UFO (Hers goes horizontally to the right, while the other characters go diagonally down to the left)  :V

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Funny thing, I just found out that Hijiri's image when she's about to start using a spellcard goes on a different way of every other character in UFO (Hers goes horizontally to the right, while the other characters go diagonally down to the left)  :V

That is because Byakuren has quite a large portrait and ZUN wanted us to see her in her full glory.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 06:59:57 AM by Helepolis »

That is because Byakuren has quite a large portrait and ZUN wanted us to see her in her full glory.

ZUN could change the way the portrait goes depending on the character/spellcard..

*Imagines on a newer touhou a Chen/Ran Spellcard where the portrait spins*