Author Topic: Sake Emblem (2nd Official Game Thread)  (Read 64033 times)

AMZYoshio

• Transcend the edge of Dissillusion
  • WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
Sake Emblem (2nd Official Game Thread)
« on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:29 AM »
Rule thread
Battle Generator

"Ah, thank you lovely ladies for clearing out those troublesome fairies, now I can give these humans the supplies they've been waiting on." Rinnosuke thanked the group as he began to make his rounds to the small settlements.

"Any time, It's our job to help people like you." Reimu smiled at him.

"Miss Reimu, Ran-sama told me to-" Chen began.

"Yo, Reimu! Nice job with that one fairy back there, really gutted her good!" Murasa cut the nekomata off.

"Huh? Oh, you didn't do too bad a job either. But acutally," The shrine maiden began to lecture her group about what could have gone better in the battle.

However, Chen didn't like being cut off, so she tried a different tactic.

"EVERYONE!!!!" The small girl yelled. All 13 present stopped what they were doing, and all eyes were on Chen. "Ran-sama gave me an important message to tell you!"

Chen cleared her throat. "Tell Reimu when you can find her that my master - That's Yukari-sama - is in trouble. She's lost her powers, and fairies are beginning to take over her mansion - That'd be my house, that really isn't a house anymore. After things changed, Yukari made it look more like a castle for some reason..." Chen looked up at Reimu with pleading eyes. "Please Miss Reimu, Yukari-sama can't do much without her powers, and me and Ran don't have them either. If we don't go quickly, those stupid fairies will take us over because there's too many of them!"

"Yukari hasn't done much for me other than be a bother." Reimu somewhat glared at Chen, switching her personality from what it was before.

"Aww come on Reimu, Chen risked her life to come get our help." Byakuren reminded her.

"Yeah, besides, we're just gonna go waste some more fairies anyway, why not do it at Castle Yakumo?" Meiling chimed in.

"Fine. We're gonna help Chen." Reimu decided.

"Thank you Reimu-san~! I'll go ahead and tell Ran-sama that help is on its way!!!" Chen smiled as she ran off toward the north.

Chapter 3

"Mmmm, this doesn't look good..."

"Yukari-sama, the fairies have broken the spell on the bridge. It's only a matter of time before they breach the main gate."

"Tell me some good news."

"Well, I guess your choice to remodel our mansion to this...design...has proven useful in holding off the hoards of intruders. For the most part."

The sagely Youkai looked down into her lap and folded her hands.

"Yukari-sama?"

Just then, Chen burst into the room, panting from running so hard.

"Ran-sama! Yukari-sama! I got help, just like you wanted!!!" Chen smiled at the two.

"...Excellent. You two stay in here, just in case the fairies make it inside. Otherwise, don't intervene with Reimu. I want to see how she deals with these pests."

--

Reimu and her group rush towards the castle, having lost sight of Chen. However, the area is already swarming with Fairies...

"Luna! People are coming!"

"Star, quiet down! We can't show these Yakumo's that we're afraid of anything!"

"But Sunny, you do realize we're dealing with a lot more than just an old lady and her pets now, right?"

"Oh calm down both of you. You just keep going along like we planned, I'll stay here and defend our new house."

"Alright! Come on Star!"

"Wait up Sunny!!!!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:46:52 AM by AMZYoshio »

AMZYoshio

Re: Sake Emblem (2nd Official Game Thread)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 01:44:35 AM »
CURRENT MAP:

Enemies:
HP/STR/MAG/DEF/RES/SPD/SKL/LUK
1: (0/20)/6/0/4/1/6/4/2 MERCENARY; D; IRON SWORD
2: (0/21)/7/0/3/0/5/5/1 FIGHTER; D; IRON AXE
3: (0/21)/7/0/4/1/5/4/1 MERCENARY; D; IRON SWORD
4: (0/23)/7/0/3/1/4/4/1 FIGHTER; D; IRON AXE
5: (0/20)/6/0/4/0/5/5/2 MERCENARY; D; IRON SWORD

6: (16/26)/5/0/7/1/3/4/1 SOLDIER; D; IRON LANCE, TEA(3)
7: (20/25)/4/0/6/1/4/5/2 SOLDIER; D; IRON LANCE, TEA(3)
8: (13/26)/6/0/7/0/4/4/1 SOLDIER; D; IRON LANCE, TEA(3)
9: (20/24)/8/0/5/1/5/6/2 FIGHTER; D; IRON AXE
10: (25/25)/7/0/5/2/6/6/1 MERCENARY; D; IRON SWORD
11: (0/23)/6/0/5/1/4/5/0 PIRATE; D; IRON AXE
12: (0/22)/6/0/5/1/5/4/1 PIRATE; D; IRON AXE

13: (9/17)/5/0/3/1/6/8/0 ARCHER; D; IRON BOW
14: (17/17)/5/0/3/1/6/7/1 ARCHER; D; IRON BOW
15: (0/18)/0/7/1/6/5/5/2 MAGE; D; FIRE
16: (0/23)/7/0/3/0/5/4/1 FIGHTER; D; IRON AXE
17: (0/21)/6/0/5/1/5/4/1 MERCENARY; D; IRON SWORD
18: (0/23)/6/0/4/0/5/5/0 FIGHTER; D; IRON AXE

19: (22/22)/7/0/4/0/5/5/0 PIRATE; D; IRON AXE
20: (19/19)/1/7/1/6/4/5/1 MAGE; D; FIRE
21: (21/21)/7/0/5/0/4/6/0 PIRATE; D; IRON AXE

BOSS: Luna Child: (30/30)/8/3/6/4/7/8/3 CAVALIER; Swords - D, Lances - D; IRON SWORD, JAVELIN

Players:
 HP/STR/MAG/DEF/RES/SPD/SKL/LUK
1: Reimu(LV3);      (20/20)/7/2/4/5/5/6/7 LORD; E; Gohei(30), Iron Sword(29) (eq), Iron Sword (40); 25EXP
2: Nazrin(LV2);      (16/16)/3/1/2/1/9/4/9 THIEF; E; Iron Sword(36) (eq), Lockpicks(10), Tea(3); 42EXP
3. Murasa(LV3);    (12/23)/9/1/5/3/4/7/6 PIRATE; E; Iron Axe(30) (eq), Tea(2); 26EXP
4. Kogasa(LV2);   (17/17)/4/1/4/6/7/8/8 PEGASUS KNIGHT; E; Iron Lance (34) (eq); 41EXP
5. Alice(LV3);         (10/17)/2/7/5/7/7/8/4 MAGE; E; Fire(24) (eq), Summon: France(4); 58EXP
6. Tenshi(LV2);     (17/24)/4/0/9/4/4/5/3 SOLDIER; E; Iron Lance (29) (eq), Sake(2); 26EXP
7. Byakuren(LV2); (18/18)/1/4/2/7/7/7/5 CLERIC; E; Heal(17) (eq), Shield(18), Tea(3); 65EXP
8. Meiling(LV4);     (8/25)/11/1/4/4/5/9/2 FIGHTER; E; Iron Axe(27) (eq), Tea(2); 19EXP
9. Cirno(LV6);        (17/19)/6/0/4/2/5/2/2 TRAINEE; E; Iron Axe(38)(eq), Hatchet(44); 46EXP
10. Youmu(LV2);   (9/17)/4/1/4/3/9/9/7 MYRMIDON; E; Iron Sword (28) (eq); 82EXP
11. Rumia(LV3);   (14/18)/3/8/4/7/4/5/5 DARK MAGE; E; Flux(30) (eq), Flux(40); 20EXP
12. Sanae(LV4);    (22/22)/8/2/7/4/6/9/4 CAVALIER; Swords - E, Lances - E; Iron Sword(28)(eq), Iron Lance(34), Tea(1); 97EXP
K: Rinnosuke;        (15/15)/0/0/2/1/0/0/1 CONVOY; Item Identification - A, Getting Killed - S; Glasses(inf)(eq), Book(useless)(untradable); 9999EXP
Convoy Items: Iron Lance(40), Iron Axe(40), Fire(40), Iron Axe(40), Strange Mirror

Party Gold: 10,000
Bonus EXP: 49

WIN CONDITION: Capture Gate

A note about new terrain: Water obviously can't be walked on, except for flyers and pirates, and if you're one of those, it gives avoid bonuses. Forts give avoid and defense bonuses, and also heal you for about 1/10th of your max HP on the next player phase if you're standing on one. Bridges don't do anything, they act like normal ground. The gate (where the boss is standing) gives avoid and defense bonuses, moreso than a fort, and also heals the boss every turn (moreso than a fort). You can't stand on any part of the castle except the gate, and the two tiles next to it. (Unless you can fly of course). Remember, Pirates can't move freely in water, each water square counts as moving 2 normal squares, and if it's your last, you can't move onto the new water square.

Other stuff to remember: A javelin is a ranged weapon, yo. That'll kill your peoples if you're not careful. Also, a boss (Luna) generally doesn't move if they're on a gate, or otherwise defending a point. Same with most enemies in an assault/defense map like this, except they'll move if you walk into their attackable range (or at least very close). Bosses in general don't move at all, they sit on their gate and soak up their free HP every turn.

Assorted things to remember about the battle generator:
Format:
Box: acceptedentry - acceptedentry
Please don't type the dashes or spaces if there aren't any, and caps do matter.

Weapon Type: sword - lance - axe - bow - staff - normal - light - dark
Terrain: grass - forest - mountain - village - fort - castle - water - gate
Class (nothing will do anything except): swordmaster - berserker - pegasus knight - wyvern knight - dragon knight - cavalier - knight - soldier - general - mage knight - dark knight - paladin
Quick Weapons: iron sword - gohei - iron axe - hatchet - iron lance - javelin - iron bow - fire - flux
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:40:15 AM by AMZYoshio »

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 03:01:27 AM »
Well, first we should rearrange the items around. Kogasa giving all the things to Rinnosuke (including the axe as we don't need to replace it yet) she has except tea and iron lance. Sake should we save for later or give to someone now? Tea that's in the convoy should be given to Reimu. Nazrin should give her tea to someone else too as she won't need it really.

As for position, I don't know, but I think Tenshi should switch places with Murasa.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 04:09:05 AM »
Aw yeah!  Some forts we can abuse.

This seems to me to be a rather straight forward map.

But yeah Kogasa can give that mirror, sake and axe to Rinnosuke to hold on to.

I want Tenshi to take 28 bonus exp. and level up.

Can I suggest that Murasa switch places with Nazrin(derp) Kogasa so she can get in the water our first turn.
Then Murasa can have a grand ol' time sitting on G5 with her Pirate abilities and dodge bonus and move one space to the left and heal if things get hairy.  We could also have a mage backing her up with ranged support since nothing can hit us across the river for a while.  I'll place a defense staff on her first turn too.

For the rest of you, all we have to do this turn is move up to right above the line that M3 and N2 make, then we start cuttin' folk when our turn comes around again.

Other than that, do we have any other pregame preparations to do before we start our first turn?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:18:05 AM by Schezo »

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 04:12:18 AM »
I'm ok with where anyone wants to move me.

This seems like a cakewalk compared to last map so I'm suspicious.
I just have that sinking feeling that more enemies are gonna spawn at those forts.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 04:30:38 AM »
Hmm, Kogasa is still level 1, do we want to give her 36 bonus exp. for a level?

Youmu, I would also like to see receive a bit more battle exp. (she's already super good, so it shouldn't be too hard~)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 04:34:44 AM »
This post is me expressing my grave concern for Youmu's current EXP value.

Fortunately, the map has a decent trove of axes for Youmu to chop down.
An equal amount of sword users for Tenshi to run down.

Either way, we should keep into consideration character usage ratio with regards to EXP gain.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 04:37:14 AM »
If I get some cover, I'll get all the experience I need by stealing those teas on the bridge.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 04:40:41 AM »
Fuck yeah lemme go for a swim. I'm cool with swapping for Kogasa's space. Can I get a tea if I'm on a solo ninja mission like that then?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 04:42:03 AM »
I think you are already carrying 3 so you're good to go wreck some fairies!

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 04:52:30 AM »
Rumia and Alice are close to levelling (kind of) too, so I think they should get some EXP as well. Reimu should also go with Youmu, she needs EXP too.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 04:56:52 AM »
I'll take Murasa's spot, then run down and tank that lone swordsman. :V

Also, if we're going to have Nazrin steal all that tea, we need to make sure Murasa doesn't slaughter them all first.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 04:58:24 AM by Anarchy PX »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 04:57:59 AM »
I don't think Rumia and Alice need bonus exp as their sniping abilities will be invaluable on this chapter.

Reimu is at least level 3 so she's not in as dire a need of exp. as say Tenshi of Kosaga, so we'll let them get some excess but Reimu will still get exp. here.

And I'm also cool with getting as far out of the mountains as possible, if you guys want to do that.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 07:13:01 AM »
Aw well, like I said earlier, it never hurts to top off levels. But either way, I'm okay with where Reimu is at least, though she needs a tea.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 02:27:27 PM »
I'd top off Youmu, Tenshi and Kogasa, they all need a level or five.  Cirno's close but that's really kind of a waste.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 02:58:59 PM »
Hmm, Youmu's pretty good for level one so, I don't think she needs bonus exp now as she can do well on this level and get enough exp to catch up.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 07:55:33 PM »
So, final verdict on position changing and EXP giving?

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »
I still want Tenshi to be at the front right, so Murasa switch places with Kogasa who then switch places with Tenshi.

Also Yoshio, can you make the picture a tiny bit bigger so I can at least see the numbers on the enemy without having to visit photo-bucket?

AMZYoshio

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »
I still want Tenshi to be at the front right, so Murasa switch places with Kogasa who then switch places with Tenshi.

Also Yoshio, can you make the picture a tiny bit bigger so I can at least see the numbers on the enemy without having to visit photo-bucket?

1st off, it's image shack, 2nd off I just used the auto thumbnail thingy. If nobody (>mods) cares if I just un thumbnail it, or if I'm missing some sort of "choose the size of your thumbnail" option, I'll go ahead and do that.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 10:51:44 PM »
You should be able to thumbnail link it directly. So that it's just the pic and not imageshack's viewer when we click it.

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2011, 02:03:05 AM »
So I think:

Give Kogasa and Tenshi enough to lv. up
Put Kogasa's mirror and axe in storage.

And how do we want to position?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2011, 02:48:48 AM »
Tenshi to Murasa's spot
Murasa to Kogasa'a spot
Kogasa to Tenshi's spot

I think?

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »
Tenshi to Murasa's spot
Murasa to Kogasa'a spot
Kogasa to Tenshi's spot
Just those two. Whatever else is you guys decision.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2011, 03:05:23 AM »
What should we do with the extra heals Kogasa and Kourin are toting around?  I'm thinking give them to Reimu and Byakuren.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2011, 03:12:19 AM »
Since no one can heal me can I take the tea from Kourin?

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 03:15:53 AM »
I guess Rinno can take the sake, and Byakuren can get the tea.

Herasy

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »
Oh good the new thread is up.

Some xpees for Kogasa would be good and feel free to take Kogasa's village rewards haul and give it to Rinnosuke
For our first turn I think we should exploit the wall of mountains between us and the enemy and let them move around it towards us. Hopefully that X of fairies in the top right will head down too.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 11:30:31 PM »
Give Kogasa and Tenshi enough to lv. up
Put Kogasa's mirror and axe in storage.
Tenshi to Murasa's spot
Murasa to Kogasa'a spot

Kogasa's EXP: 100 -> 0

Level up!!!

Kogasa, LV2 Pegasus Knight

HP: 16 --+1--> 17
STR: 4 -------> 4
MAG: 1 -------> 1
DEF: 4 -------> 4
RES: 6 -------> 6
SPD: 6 --+1--> 7
SKL: 7 --+1--> 8
LUK: 7 --+1--> 8

Tenshi's EXP: 100 -> 0

Level Up!!!

Tenshi, LV2 Soldier

HP: 23 --+1--> 24
STR: 4 -------> 4
MAG: 0 -------> 0
DEF: 8 --+1--> 9
RES: 3 --+1--> 4
SPD: 4 -------> 4
SKL: 5 -------> 5
LUK: 3 -------> 3

And map positions switched around, and I'll edit in those item changes. We good, or is there something else?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:12:45 PM by AMZYoshio »

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »
Yes, Byakuren wants to take Rinno's tea.

AMZYoshio

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 02:18:35 AM »
Fixed and Fixed. Anything else?