Author Topic: A-F and Jan-san (Season 1)  (Read 7414 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
A-F and Jan-san (Season 1)
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:53:07 AM »
This thread is for the lovely lady A-F to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Jan-san.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:45:14 AM by Paruro Mizuhashi »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: A-F and Jan-san
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:28:23 AM »
Look, I know you are cute for a guy and you are sort of cool bros among your friends, but face it, you are wayyyyyy outta your league and you should know it.

I mean, look at you! Your hair is long and you look like my brother in Tijuana selling roofies to guys who date rape other college kids, you still rely on your mum's allowance monthly and you like digital games that are basically little females drawn with crayons shooting each other...

I dunno, till you find me one reason why I should even talk to you without raising my GEEK level I really should not see you hanging bout my front yard. Get out.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:17:25 AM »
Alright, the first time I saw you, and you were standing in the library, looking all cool and then you say Hi that one time...
Then you went and hang with your friends at the club, and I hated every single fiber of you.

Now you don't write, and you don't call, you don't even show your face around anymore (hey that rhymes)

Look, I am sorry, I may be too harsh on you, but maybe we can still be friends?

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 03:49:52 AM »
Jan-san is disqualified for not showing up for 3 days.  A-F is now partnered with Ammy.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."