Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33  (Read 180199 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 33
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2017, 04:47:01 AM »
//Like, honestly, I would say that any post seeking approval that goes an hour with no objections should be free to be parsed (though if an objection gets lodged before an actual parsing, that's still fine). That's plenty long enough for people to lodge complaints. Sure, there are times when each of us is not able to get reasonable access to the forums for several hours at a time, but that's just the reality of life - sometimes the world keeps turning without us.

//Parser, since you're around, what do you think of this idea?

LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing with all hands.

LunaDai:

> "What do you mean? I'm sure we could both talk anyone down from fighting..."

---

YamaBug:

> Is Yamame feeling her belly?
>> If so, continue growing it.
>> If not, let her act uninterrupted.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating the cake.
> Check to see if Dream Doremy is eating the cake.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2017, 05:19:32 AM »
//Like, honestly, I would say that any post seeking approval that goes an hour with no objections should be free to be parsed (though if an objection gets lodged before an actual parsing, that's still fine). That's plenty long enough for people to lodge complaints. Sure, there are times when each of us is not able to get reasonable access to the forums for several hours at a time, but that's just the reality of life - sometimes the world keeps turning without us.

//Parser, since you're around, what do you think of this idea?
//An hour of no comments on it would be unwell with people that are gone or asleep. However, with how hazardous situations are handled in this, i.e., bad (or more) feelings, feedback on a post will just spice it up in exchange for longer waiting times. So, in the end, if you have time for a dish (me not parsing at the moment), go ahead and try, but if not, it's better to leave it plain and still edible.

tl;dr unless you're really unfaithful in yourself when posting and it's not a high priority situation that others are trying to help too, you shouldn't need approval. If I'm not on however, then go ahead.
LadyBug:

> Continue poking and squeezing with all hands.

LunaDai:

> "What do you mean? I'm sure we could both talk anyone down from fighting..."

---

YamaBug:

> Is Yamame feeling her belly?
>> If so, continue growing it.
>> If not, let her act uninterrupted.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue eating the cake.
> Check to see if Dream Doremy is eating the cake.
> You continue.
> "Even someone looking for a fight?"

> Yes.
> "...Oh." It's just growing... Yamame stops.

> You continue.
> Doremy is.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2017, 05:54:49 AM »
//An hour of no comments on it would be unwell with people that are gone or asleep. However, with how hazardous situations are handled in this, i.e., bad (or more) feelings, feedback on a post will just spice it up in exchange for longer waiting times. So, in the end, if you have time for a dish (me not parsing at the moment), go ahead and try, but if not, it's better to leave it plain and still edible.

tl;dr unless you're really unfaithful in yourself when posting and it's not a high priority situation that others are trying to help too, you shouldn't need approval. If I'm not on however, then go ahead.> You continue.
//Well I'm mostly asking for it because if this idea screws up, worst case scenario (and knowing how my commands seem to go when compared to everyone else's *shot*) it will screw everything up, so I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

//Also because I feel that if we don't fix that situation, the ideal ending (which affects 3/4 players) would be forever tainted due to how we've characterized Daiyousei over the course of this wild ride.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2017, 11:55:59 AM »
//You can go ahead.

Prime:

> "So... What kind of attack is?"

===

LoveDai:

> Look confused.

===

RinDai:

> Point to the floor.
> "Uhm... it would be better if we did it outside..."

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2017, 06:01:02 PM »

//People being asleep or otherwise indisposed is part of the "sometimes the world turns keeps turning without us" statement, and is why I don't complain whenever I wake up to ~20 new posts. I would also argue that, in this most recent case, getting feedback and waiting for more people actively made the situation worse - if Naz's original note had been forwarded along when it was originally proposed I imagine the current mess would not have come to pass. At the very least, waiting for more people and more feedback certainly didn't make things better.

//Well I'm mostly asking for it because if this idea screws up, worst case scenario (and knowing how my commands seem to go when compared to everyone else's *shot*) it will screw everything up, so I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

//Well, this is going to be awkward since it's you specifically saying this, and no matter my efforts to claim this is intended to be impersonal, I imagine it won't be fully taken as impersonal. But the parser also brought up lack of faith in oneself, so I think it's worth posting regardless.

//Speaking strictly in impersonal terms, if one is not confident in their actions, especially during high-pressure situations, then frankly, one should not be submitting those actions at all. If the person behind actions doesn't believe in them, then why should anyone else? All players should either have confidence in their actions and own the consequences or step to the side so people that do have confidence in their actions can take care of business. Otherwise we're all just stuck with delays and hand-wringing.

//This is, of course, not to say that one needs a fool-proof plan up-front, and, in fact, it's exceedingly unlikely that a fool-proof plan is even possible up-front, to the point that expecting one is foolish. Things can certainly be taken one step at a time, since each new step provides new information. What this means, though, is that not having an immediate complete solution should not instill fear of failure.

//Also because I feel that if we don't fix that situation, the ideal ending (which affects 3/4 players) would be forever tainted due to how we've characterized Daiyousei over the course of this wild ride.

//I'm guessing I'm the 1? Since I don't think that (a) the cops and their livelihoods are at all our responsibility, (b) the cops and their livelihoods have any bearing on the significance of a hypothetical wedding, or (c) Mikey is in any further danger (though this last one could be argued now that trying to monitor them has directly led in them getting suspicious). What difference do the cops really make at this point?

----

LadyBug:

> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys all the squeezing.
> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys the effects of the poking.
> Continue poking and squeezing.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "I think so. And if they attack anyway, you could probably stop them without even trying!"

---

YamaBug:

> Stop the growth.
> (F) I wonder if Kisume could live in there if it grew big enough.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue perpetual off-screen eating.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2017, 06:06:18 PM »
//Daiyousei wouldn't want to live with the fact that someone died because of her and she couldn't prevent it.

//Honestly, if people would help, chances are we could get through it faster and i could be more confident in our decision... But unfortunately that only happens in a crisis.

// where did Raf go

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2017, 06:16:46 PM »
//I am trying to avoid the quest a bit, i don't seem to be much use...

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2017, 06:31:55 PM »
//Also, when I ask for approval, usually it's less "lack of faith" and more "I feel like someone might be opposed to this but with the parse rate they might not get a chance to say anything."

// anyway I have to go to work for 8-9 hours. I'll try to post on breaks.

//might not matter because I'm anticipating a lower parser rate today anyway. (Due to Mothers day) but might as well say it anyway lol.

// anyway about to run late so see ya in 2-3 hours.

Rin Satsuki

• Personification of a mythical creature.
  • "I'm not going to be forgotten that easily"
« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »
//I won't pop up for the time being due to internet problems not getting any better (Also Mother's Day). Maybe will get usual activity back again tomorrow Monday... MAYBE. I might make my command list in the next parses when I feel like it's not too annoying to write in the phone, but I don't promise much.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »
//You can go ahead.

Prime:

> "So... What kind of attack is?"

===

LoveDai:

> Look confused.
> "I can't show you right now." Byakuren says.

> Hourai shakes her head.
> "Shang... (Okay...)" Shanghai moves away.
RinDai:

> Point to the floor.
> "Uhm... it would be better if we did it outside..."

===

LettyDai:

> Check.
> "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Rin says.

> Letty is still dreaming.
LadyBug:

> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys all the squeezing.
> Think of whether or not Luna enjoys the effects of the poking.

LunaDai:

> Nod.
> "I think so. And if they attack anyway, you could probably stop them without even trying!"

---

YamaBug:

> Stop the growth.
> (F) I wonder if Kisume could live in there if it grew big enough.

---

DoreBug:

> Continue perpetual off-screen eating.
> She does, but would like to keep from getting too big for the latter.
> "I don't think so... Without trying?"

> You stop.
> Ugh, what would she even think of such a thing...

> You feast.
//I am trying to avoid the quest a bit, i don't seem to be much use...

Rikadai-chan:

>So ?
> No one's in Rikako's room (but you) surprisingly.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2017, 12:18:39 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Use Omnipresence to find them, then head there.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2017, 12:45:12 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Use Omnipresence to find them, then head there.
> You give in and observe for Umbra...
> You locate her in a room with many other maids, then warp there.
> The maids stare at you in silence as you arrive.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2017, 01:12:11 AM »
//Honestly, if people would help, chances are we could get through it faster and i could be more confident in our decision... But unfortunately that only happens in a crisis.

//Or it could get done faster if actions submitted for the crisis situation were resolved immediately instead of waiting for other people. This is particularly true in the event that we have players that either can't or don't want to participate (and, more immediately relevantly, don't want to be forced to participate) for whatever reasons. Which appears to apply to all of the rest of us at present, if my recent low activity and posts #156 and #158 are any indication. Just do your thing and don't worry about the rest of us, we can handle ourselves.

//Tangentially related: Parser, both Tashi and I approved Naz's go-back-in-time plan. Is that going to happen now? Or are we gonna keep on keeping on?

//Also, when I ask for approval, usually it's less "lack of faith" and more "I feel like someone might be opposed to this but with the parse rate they might not get a chance to say anything."

//Again, sometimes, the world keeps turning without us. And as before, sometimes we even want the world to keep turning without us. ?\_(ツ)_/?

---

LadyBug:

> (F) This would feel even nicer with more hands...

LunaDai:

> Frown a little bit.
> "...Okay, maybe trying a little..."

---

YamaBug (F):

> She seems to like living in small spaces, if her bucket is any indication, but that might be too much for her...unless I could guarantee she wouldn't be eaten, maybe...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2017, 01:23:50 AM »
//Consolidating everything into one post, the previous versions can be deleted to free up post room
--------------------------------

Notedai:
>rewind time until we feel Copbug come back into existence, then an extra 30 seconds for good measure.
>Prepare a miracle to make our past self know exactly what to do to keep time stable (i,e which actions to repeat).
>>if the cost is negligible, cast the miracle

>Only if the miracle is successful:
>>get out of visual range of our past self and then resume time.

Copbug (If time is resumed)
>Start thinking about only being able to write so fast and more time needed.

>Wait for spoken approval from at least two players.

--------------------------
//Do any dais still have Furi magic, Kilga? Because if we do I might do some edits.
> You rewind time in the outside world...
> And stop after a bit, then prepare and cast a miracle.
> You then get away some, and let time run again.

> "...I think-..." Your host pauses.
> "You think what?"
> Your host turns to his side to one of the others.
> "H-Hey, if it is with me, and we prove it... Don't do anything hasty, okay?"
> "...If it is, wouldn't making the first move against it be better than waiting for it to do so against us?"
LadyBug:

> (F) This would feel even nicer with more hands...

LunaDai:

> Frown a little bit.
> "...Okay, maybe trying a little..."

---

YamaBug (F):

> She seems to like living in small spaces, if her bucket is any indication, but that might be too much for her...unless I could guarantee she wouldn't be eaten, maybe...
> "You're really thinking highly of me." The fusion says. "Thanks, at least."

> Not be eaten... I'd think my chest at least, but actually inside? "Daiyousei? Uh, if you're in me, how isn't anything bad happening to either of us?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2017, 01:28:18 AM »
LunaDai:

> Smile.
> "That's 'cause you're the best, Lady Luna!"

LadyBug:

> (F) I should ask for some more. She'll definitely do it.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? What do you mean, Miss Yamame?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2017, 01:34:45 AM »
//Hey, I'm not trying to force participation. Again,  I feel that it could affect everyone when I ask for approval. The intention is to at least draw attention to a potential undesirable action.

//Anyway let's just move on...

-----------------------------

Notedai (future)
>how long until our past self sends the note?

Copdai:
>think about hoping nothing bad happens because we took to long to write a note...

// help would be appreciated, but only if you want to...

// will be officially back in 1-2 hours.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2017, 03:12:32 AM »
//I don't think it was necessarily your intent to try to force participation, but when you request confirmations from multiple other players, that's kind of exactly what ends up happening (unless no one responds, in which case the action just gets held up forever). You don't need to worry about no one else paying attention to a serious in-game situation, either. Maybe single individuals sometimes, but never absolutely everyone else. You can trust that any of us that have meaningful contributions and the time to make them will do so.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2017, 03:16:30 AM »
Rikadai-chan:

>Look around.
>"Uhm... hi."
>Smile a bit and fidget.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2017, 03:38:59 AM »
LunaDai:

> Smile.
> "That's 'cause you're the best, Lady Luna!"

LadyBug:

> (F) I should ask for some more. She'll definitely do it.

---

YamaBug (T):

> Huh? What do you mean, Miss Yamame?
> "No, you are." Luna continues.

> "You're in me, right?"
//Hey, I'm not trying to force participation. Again,  I feel that it could affect everyone when I ask for approval. The intention is to at least draw attention to a potential undesirable action.

//Anyway let's just move on...

-----------------------------

Notedai (future)
>how long until our past self sends the note?

Copdai:
>think about hoping nothing bad happens because we took to long to write a note...

// help would be appreciated, but only if you want to...

// will be officially back in 1-2 hours.

> Less than a minute.

> You think...
> "Don't do anything yet." Your host says.
> The other one keeps quiet.
Rikadai-chan:

>Look around.
>"Uhm... hi."
>Smile a bit and fidget.
> The maids look at you.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2017, 03:42:33 AM »
Copbug:
>Think about being almost done
>wait for it.

---------------------------------------------------------

//The following should be parsed only when we catch up to the present:

Florida:
>Beat

Ruudai:
>Continue, check our surroundings.

Lovedai
>What's been going on with us?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 03:46:32 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2017, 03:44:03 AM »
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Nuh uh! I'm only one people, you're fifteen great people!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Yeah! Well, uh, sort of. It's not like you could look through your body and find me hiding somewhere or anything like that. It's kinda more like I'm in your mind, and my body is a part of your body now. That's why you changed to look like a combination of our bodies when I went inside you.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2017, 03:54:01 AM »
Copbug:
>Think about being almost done
>wait for it.

---------------------------------------------------------

//The following should be parsed only when we catch up to the present:

Florida:
>Beat

Ruudai:
>Continue, check our surroundings.

Lovedai
>What's been going on with us?
> You finish the note and send it.
> The group looks to it again.

> No one is speaking. It's pretty awkward in here...

> You look around as you-
> There's a gap in the air nearby...

> You've been hugging Hourai.
LadyBug:

> Continue.

LunaDai:

> "Nuh uh! I'm only one people, you're fifteen great people!"

---

YamaBug (T):

> Yeah! Well, uh, sort of. It's not like you could look through your body and find me hiding somewhere or anything like that. It's kinda more like I'm in your mind, and my body is a part of your body now. That's why you changed to look like a combination of our bodies when I went inside you.
> "But you made it possible." Luna stops to point at you with her hands, emphasizing her message.

> "...Ookaay..." Yamame nods.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2017, 04:00:08 AM »
Copbug:
>Hope everything works out okay in the end...

RuuDai:
>Examine gap with curiosity as we work
>Where's Ruukoto?

NoteDai:
>Where are we?

Florida:
>"So um... anything we want to talk about?"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2017, 04:00:14 AM »
> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom again.

RanBug:

> If Yukari is not in bed, think about where Yukari has gone.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Resume observing through our hosts' eyes and ears and listening to our hosts' thoughts.

---

LunaDai:

> How large is Luna's chest now?
> Frown.
> "I only found that it was possible at all. Other people made it better, not me. I was only able to make you because part of you figured it out first. And I still don't know how Miss Mary does it her way..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> I mean, if you wanted me to be inside you some other way, I could do that too. Another me actually had someone live inside her belly for a couple of days! But that would make it harder for me to help you and do stuff for you.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 04:05:51 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2017, 04:21:18 AM »
Copbug:
>Hope everything works out okay in the end...

RuuDai:
>Examine gap with curiosity as we work
>Where's Ruukoto?

NoteDai:
>Where are we?

Florida:
>"So um... anything we want to talk about?"
> You hope...
> One of the group reads it.
> "I think this is it." They show the others. "It's definitely here... But at least it's communicating."
> The group looks to the note.

> You look at the gap as you-
> ...Hurt yourself looking away... At least it didn't hurt too much... At any rate, the eyes of the gap are seemingly watching you.
> Ruukoto is in front of the house.

> You are within the hifuu's house, but not with them. You have paper for your notes.

> There is awkward silence...
> Omni-observe Yukari's bedroom again.

RanBug:

> If Yukari is not in bed, think about where Yukari has gone.

---

HifuuBugs:

> Resume observing through our hosts' eyes and ears and listening to our hosts' thoughts.

---

LunaDai:

> How large is Luna's chest now?
> Frown.
> "I only found that it was possible at all. Other people made it better, not me. I was only able to make you because part of you figured it out first. And I still don't know how Miss Mary does it her way..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> I mean, if you wanted me to be inside you some other way, I could do that too. Another me actually had someone live inside her belly for a couple of days! But that would make it harder for me to help you and do stuff for you.
> You observe...
> Yukari is not in her bed.
> You think...
> Yukari is likely in her bedroom.

> You check in with the duo.
> They are in their bedroom, sitting down.
> "Probably. Especially with Daiyousei with us." Maribel says.
> "Or maybe this is as good as they'll get." Renko says.

> Luna's chest is the size of a normal fairy now, not a small one.
> "Oh. If she was part of me, do you think I would've told you?"

> "O-Oh. T-That's something... I don't think I'd like not actually eating something though. It'd be a bit of a letdown."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2017, 04:26:21 AM »
Global:
>Do we feel any bad feelings?

NoteDai:
>How did we get here...?

Copbug:
>Beat.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #176 on: May 15, 2017, 04:29:24 AM »
RanBug (T):

> Um, excuse me, Miss Ran? What is Miss Yukari doing? There's a weird gap at my house that hurts to look at...

---

HifuuBugs:

> Think about what our hosts are talking about, and why they're mentioning us.

---

LadyBug:

> If we're done pointing, resume squeezing and poking with all four hands.
> (F) ...Ahh...so nice...

LunaDai:

> "I'm not sure."
> Frown again.
> "Maybe you would have...which makes me think she wouldn't have joined in the first place. Even without that, she didn't ask to be a part of you, or show regret for not being able to be a part of you..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, it's not that bad! If you wanted to try it with someone or something, I could make it so you could still eat food normally, and just not eat whatever you wanted inside you.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #177 on: May 15, 2017, 04:54:21 AM »
Global:
>Do we feel any bad feelings?

NoteDai:
>How did we get here...?

Copbug:
>Beat.
> You... think you might've a bit ago, but you don't anymore...
> The gap closes.
> "I wonder how you're doing..." You hear Yukari's voice, almost coming from you.

> You warped.
> The thought of if things changed again with Gensokyo and this outside world runs through your head.

> They are still looking, likely reading.
RanBug (T):

> Um, excuse me, Miss Ran? What is Miss Yukari doing? There's a weird gap at my house that hurts to look at...

---

HifuuBugs:

---

LadyBug:

> If we're done pointing, resume squeezing and poking with all four hands.
> (F) ...Ahh...so nice...

LunaDai:

> "I'm not sure."
> Frown again.
> "Maybe you would have...which makes me think she wouldn't have joined in the first place. Even without that, she didn't ask to be a part of you, or show regret for not being able to be a part of you..."

---

YamaBug (T):

> Oh, it's not that bad! If you wanted to try it with someone or something, I could make it so you could still eat food normally, and just not eat whatever you wanted inside you.
> "Maybe she's watching you." Ran says. "You should be careful."

> "Hm..." Luna looks upset.
> You have Luna resume, but she stops herself, holding her arms.
> "Why'd you have to pair them..." You clearly hear Luna whisper in the silence here.

> "No, I mean, eating someone would be a letdown, since I didn't actually eat them. That's like, failing to eat, pretty much. Like chewing something good, but spitting it out. You get the taste, but it's not with you anymore. Well, something like that..." Yamame looks to the side.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #178 on: May 15, 2017, 05:03:09 AM »
> Which 'us' is Yukari's voice coming from?
> Whichever 'us' this is, can we feel Yukari's life energy anywhere nearby, or possibly inside us?

---

LunaDai:

> Slump dejectedly.
> Lower our voice volume.
> "...I'm sorry..."

---

YamaBug:

> (T) Oh, I see. Well, that other person didn't want to be eaten, and I didn't want to think of it like I was eating them, so we just decided that I wasn't eating them, and everything felt fine!
> (F) That sounds a little more reasonable...in its own fairy way. I don't really want to eat my friends anyway. Having Kisume live safely inside me, though...

---

HifuuBugs:

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2017, 05:08:13 AM »
NoteDai:
>But weren't we in Gensokyo?
>Again? What do you mean by again?

RuuDai:
>Check self for life energies.
>"Oh, hello, Lady Yukari, how are you doing?"

Copbug: