Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 148141 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #480 on: February 26, 2010, 03:51:08 AM »
> Check inventory, known skills and combat stats.
> Calculate the probability of getting out of here alive while on good terms with both girls.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #481 on: February 26, 2010, 03:53:46 AM »
> Run as if your life depended on it, hell, your life probly DOES depend on you running. Aka... Haul Ass!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #482 on: February 26, 2010, 03:57:48 AM »
>Haul ass to a safe distance, and watch. Maybe hide behind some thick bamboo.
>If possible, eavesdrop.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #483 on: February 26, 2010, 04:09:06 AM »
> Film the fight.
> Upload to Youtube.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #484 on: February 26, 2010, 04:30:29 AM »
>Focus all our power and yell a manly yell.
>Make a Koishi pose and summon the god of danmaku.
>if all else fails welp and take cover
> You yell!  You don't expect it to do anything, but you yell anyway!
> Who?
> You decide not to stay directly behind Mokou and move towards the side.  The only cover is bamboo, but you don't want to become trapped.

> Make mental note to never piss either girl off (again).
> Quickly yell an apology to Mokou.
> Realizing you'll only be in her way if you try to help, look at the ground and start running down the path through the bamboo.
> Duly noted.  Oddly though, neither of them seem upset.
> You shout an apology, and a bullet catches Mokou square in the chest.  "GET GOING!"
> You stand up, look down at the ground and proceed to run straight past the entrance to another vantage point.  Darn.
> The barrage continues.  The left arm of Kaguya's robe is on fire and spreading fast, while Mokou is bleeding rather profusely.  Kaguya launches another charge on Mokou, this time managing to break through Mokou's wall of flame and swings the hatchet.  Mokou catches her arm and ignites the rest of her robe.
> Kaguya falls to the ground in hysterics, the air quickly turning acrid. 
> Mokou runs over and yanks you up, the front of her shirt now the same shade of red as her pants.  "Now's our chance; you stay ahead of me!"

> Check inventory, known skills and combat stats.
> Calculate the probability of getting out of here alive while on good terms with both girls.
> Your inventory contains:
> GDC uniform
> Sweet Hat
> Courier bag
> Manifest
> Wallet (7,400 yen)
> Knife
> Parcel for Satori
> Canteen
> Hard roll
> Chen's puzzle
> Lunasa's strings
> Master Grade Gundam?
> Momiji's Tokin
> Your skills are:
> Dedication
- You stick with a task until it's finished.  Leaving things half-complete just isn't your style.
> Bravery
- Or maybe it's just false bravado?  Sometimes it's easy to confuse the two.  Regardless, you took the courier job knowing what dangers a human may face outside the Village, that has to stand for something, right?
> Learning
- You pick up on things very quickly, and have a knack for remembering how to get around places you've been to.
> Manliness
- You are a MAN, and as such you pledge to live your life as the best MAN you can be!
> Friendly
- You've been helping out a lot of people today, you could make a habit of it.
> You have no current combat stats, but you have a steady hand when using your knife.
> You're not sure about Kaguya, she seems to enjoy being immolated though.  Mokou seems very insistent on you leaving right now, so chances are high that she doesn't hate you.

> Run as if your life depended on it, hell, your life probly DOES depend on you running. Aka... Haul Ass!
> Running sounds like the best plan.  You take off, followed closely by Mokou.

>Haul ass to a safe distance, and watch. Maybe hide behind some thick bamboo.
>If possible, eavesdrop.
> You don't make it that far, only to the entrance to the forest before a squishy *THUNK* stops you.
> You turn to see Mokou fall forward, the hatchet wedged in her back.  Kaguya stands above her, the fire having completely engulfed her.  Through the flames you can see charred skin and the gleam of what could be bone, it is quite a horrifying sight. 
> Kaguya's maniacal laughter continues as she reaches down to pull out the hatchet.

> Film the fight.
> Upload to Youtube.
> Too late for filming now.
> Do what now?
> Mokou raises her arm to shoo you away, assuring you that she'll be fine.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #485 on: February 26, 2010, 04:34:56 AM »
>Screech a glass-breaking high note.
>"Wh-what the hell has gotten into you!?"
>Stare in horror.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #486 on: February 26, 2010, 04:37:23 AM »
>Screech a glass-breaking high note.
>"Wh-what the hell has gotten into you!?"
>Stare in horror.
> You screech until you can't hear your own voice, and then drop it an octave so you can.
> "As long as she's alive it's my duty to KILL HER!   AHAHAHAH!"
> You stare directly at her.  Mokou grabs your leg.
> "...go!"

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #487 on: February 26, 2010, 04:40:21 AM »
>"Which way's north? <:3"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #488 on: February 26, 2010, 04:46:30 AM »
> GODAMNIT TEWI!!!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #489 on: February 26, 2010, 04:49:36 AM »
>"Which way's north? <:3"
> " only one entrance.  Go and wait, I'll.....find you."

> GODAMNIT TEWI!!!
> You curse someone you don't even know!
> Can you really just leave her here with the maniac?

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #490 on: February 26, 2010, 04:54:47 AM »
>Draw knife
>"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created a thousand blades
Unknown to death,
nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 04:57:02 AM by Copyright »

« Reply #491 on: February 26, 2010, 04:56:21 AM »
> Do the above after obeying Mokou's command and fleeing

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #492 on: February 26, 2010, 04:56:47 AM »
>Nowhere near coherent enough to do this.
>Run like mad.

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
« Reply #493 on: February 26, 2010, 05:01:32 AM »
Spoiler:
(Aw, I kinda wanted to stay)

> Ponder how we're going to explain this one to our former teacher.   :(
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 05:03:41 AM by Marislayer »

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #494 on: February 26, 2010, 07:37:31 AM »
> This place is turning into a warzone! Run like the clappers!
> Eientei had better be issuing an apology about this - despite us being a Deliverator, we do not get hazard pay.
> Stop after having run a good distance.
> Curl up into a fetal position and have us a nice long PTSD attack.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #495 on: February 26, 2010, 12:27:33 PM »
> Give Mokou the Knife while saying "You'll probly need this", chances are she DOES need it right now.
> Continue Hauling Ass away from the fight, hoping Mokou survives.
> If Mokou survives, ask her "What the hell was all that?"

Bardiche

« Reply #496 on: February 26, 2010, 12:46:36 PM »

> Belay that.
> If events progress so far that Mokou survives and we get to talk to her, we remember that we are the Deliverator. A Deliverator puts others before himself! Therefore, the Deliverator will first ask if Mokou is alright, if she is injured and if there's anything we can do to help her.
> THEN we begin queries for the sake of our curiousity.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #497 on: February 26, 2010, 01:55:14 PM »
> Don't be ridiculous, how can anyone survive getting a hatchet to the back? She was bleeding everywhere, and everything!
> Go back to having a panic attack.
> That said, a panic attack shouldn't stop us from trying to make our way out. Stagger to where we think the exit to this forest is.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #498 on: February 26, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »
>Draw knife
>"I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created a thousand blades
Unknown to death,
nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."
> You draw out your knife and take off your glasses and cut her line
> You prepare to say that bit but first!

> Do the above after obeying Mokou's command and fleeing
> You will run!

>Nowhere near coherent enough to do this.
>Run like mad.
> Oh how you will run!

> This place is turning into a warzone! Run like the clappers!
> Eientei had better be issuing an apology about this - despite us being a Deliverator, we do not get hazard pay.
> Stop after having run a good distance.
> Curl up into a fetal position and have us a nice long PTSD attack.
> Never before will there have been such running!
> Actually, you knew the risks when you took the job.  Youkai do eat humans after all.
> They shall speak of your running for ages!
> IT WILL BE DESERVED AFTER SUCH RUNNING!

> Give Mokou the Knife while saying "You'll probly need this", chances are she DOES need it right now.
> Continue Hauling Ass away from the fight, hoping Mokou survives.
> You decide to hold off on running and try and help Mokou.  Turning to face them again, Kaguya has torn the hatchet out of Mokou's back and brings it down again with a sickening crunch.  Mokou hollers in pain, and you notice that the handle of the hatchet is charred.
> You quickly approach and flip open your knife, placing it in Mokou's still out-stretched hand.  She accepts it with a grimace and waits.  Kaguya rips the hatchet out once again, but Mokou rolls over and swings her arm up, gashing Kaguya's stomach open.
> "GYUH!"  She staggers back as the hatchet clatters to the ground.  Mokou leaps to her feet and flies straight at Kaguya, striking for her throat.
> Kaguya gasps, the knife buried in throat.  "...looks like I lose...today" she gurgles.
> Mokou still holds the blade, panting.  She drags the knife forward and tears it out, Kaguya slumping to the ground.  Mokou walks back towards you, the acrid smell of burnt hair and flesh still lingering.
> Passing you, "Come on, let's go.'  You follow her into the forest.

> Belay that.
> If events progress so far that Mokou survives and we get to talk to her, we remember that we are the Deliverator. A Deliverator puts others before himself! Therefore, the Deliverator will first ask if Mokou is alright, if she is injured and if there's anything we can do to help her.
> THEN we begin queries for the sake of our curiousity.
> She weaves back and forth, a trail of red following her, before still well away from Eientei.
> "I guess I'm alright, but I need your help."
> Mokou strips the suspenders off her shoulders and begins to unbutton her shirt.  "I need you to tie this around me, cover all the wounds until I get home."
> Removing her shirt, she reveals herself to you, more scar tissue than actual skin.  Despite this, everything from her breasts to her back is taut with muscle.  Rolling the now-crimson shirt, she looks oddly at ease despite the blood.  "Got anything to mop up the blood with?  Nevermind, just look for the holes.
> She turns around and gathers her hair, streaked and matted with blood and hands you the shirt.

> Don't be ridiculous, how can anyone survive getting a hatchet to the back? She was bleeding everywhere, and everything!
> Go back to having a panic attack.
> That said, a panic attack shouldn't stop us from trying to make our way out. Stagger to where we think the exit to this forest is.
> And a second one and getting shot, and she's still standing!  Who is she!?
> And now she expects you to perform first aid!  This is way too much pressure!
> Pretty sure this is the proper way out.
> But no, you're a man and you've got to help.  Taking the shirt in one hand, you wrap your arms around Mokou's chest and grab the other sleeve.  You step back and search the the gashes in her back.  Unfortunately, they aren't close enough to cover with just the shirt. 
> "Just cover the worst one then, and hurry please."
> Back to work, you locate what you believe to be the second wound, which is much deeper than the first.  You line the shirt over it, step to her side, cross the arms over themselves and pull.  Mokou cries out from the new pressure, but you know to keep it tight to minimize blood loss. 
> You knot the sleeves over and over again, trying to maintain the pressure.  Once finished Mokou steps away and passes you your knife, sticky with blood from both girls.
> "Thanks.  I guess you got questions though."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #499 on: February 26, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »
>Nod dumbly.
>"W-what was...what?"

Bardiche

« Reply #500 on: February 26, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »
> "You sure you'll be okay?"
> "What did she mean by, 'looks like I lose today'? Do you uh, how do I put this, ah, uh, kill eachother regularly?"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #501 on: February 26, 2010, 11:00:57 PM »
> Is Toshiro x Mokou possible?

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #502 on: February 26, 2010, 11:46:33 PM »
>we should get Toshiro x Momiji

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #503 on: February 26, 2010, 11:48:10 PM »

>This is the plan.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #504 on: February 27, 2010, 03:46:18 PM »
> Ponder how we're going to explain this one to our former teacher.   :(
> Probably with some stammering and frantic gesturing.  She was always a sucker for crying though, maybe that'll work?

>Nod dumbly.
>"W-what was...what?"
> You express your disbelief.  Really though, who wouldn't when presented with a situation like that.
> Mokou sighs and stands up, despite the great effort required of her to do so.  "I'll tell you about it on the walk back, let's keep going."

> "You sure you'll be okay?"
> "What did she mean by, 'looks like I lose today'? Do you uh, how do I put this, ah, uh, kill eachother regularly?"
> "Well, I guess there's no use in hiding it from you.  Here's the deal: Kaguya and I are immortal, as in we can't die.  Yeah, I killed her today, but in just a few hours she's going to regenerate and it'll be like nothing ever happened.  I'm the same way, except that I'm human: still feel pain, bones still break, still need blood to live.  I'll be fine though in just a while, I just need to rest."
> She's steady on her feet, but her earlier hustle is absent.  In spite of the wrap, the trail of red continues to stain the forest floor behind her.
> "Often?  Yeah, every day just about.  Been doing this even since she came to Earth, but I've been living alone in the forest for over 1000 years.  Old habits are hard to break, y'know?  I don't even keep track of how many times we've fought now, but I know I'm on a 5-win streak now.  Usually the immolation tends to stop her, but today musta been different.  Thanks for that knife though, we both woulda died if you didn't."

> You're not sure, she's got that attitude problem, and she's an immortal who fights to the death every day.  She is technically a human though, a rarity outside of the village.

> She may still be toeing the party line, but she was really cute.  Still, can you imagine what your mother would say if you brought a youkai home?  Yeesh, you almost don't want to think about.

>This is the plan.
> Pretty sure the plan is to DELIVER, and help others it seems.
> Despite the slower pace, you arrive back at Mokou's before you realize it.  There's probably multiple ways through the forest.
> Mokou heads straight inside.  "I could use your help again, if you can."

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #505 on: February 27, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »
> "Ah sure.  Whaddya need help with?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Bardiche

« Reply #506 on: February 27, 2010, 06:48:54 PM »
> Make a mental note that "Humans die when they are killed", so Mokou can't be completely human.
> Banish thoughts of courting her immediately! We are the Deliverator. We'll steal hearts after we've delivered packages.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #507 on: February 27, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »
> Make a mental note that "Humans die when they are killed", so Mokou can't be completely human.
> Banish thoughts of courting her immediately! We are the Deliverator. We'll steal hearts after we've delivered packages.
> You consider this, but it seems that she does die, but then she actually doesn't.  How odd.
> She's still pretty scary to be honest, and courtship is not high on your list of priorities right now.

> "Ah sure.  Whaddya need help with?"
> "I need to get a proper dressing on this, and it's easier with someone else since I can't see back there.  You ain't left yet, figured you could help."
> She enters her house, you decide to follow.
> The interior is shocking, how can someone live for over 1000 years in this?  For someone who spends so much time alone, there's an awful lot of junk.  A futon lays off the side, sloppily rolled up, while a cluttered table sits in the middle.  The kitchen cabinets are full to the point of bursting, While a nearby shelf overflows with identical shirts.
> Mokou opens one of the cabinets and starts to dig through, knocking things mostly to the ground until she a large roll of cotton.  You wonder why, for someone that gets severely every day, it wasn't in a more accessible location.
> "Cut me out of this?"  You oblige and cut her shirt open, feeling very awkward to be using a knife that had just killed someone.
> Mokou hands you the cotton and lifts her arms.  "I just want a clean dressing, I'll wash off once the bleeding stops."
> Taking the roll, you start to unravel it over her entire torso, in case you missed something.  Once you finish, the wrap looks more like sloppy mummy than a proper sarashi, but it seems to get the job done. 
> Mokou begins to pick up the cabinet's items.  "Thanks.  Anything you need before you leave?"

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #508 on: February 27, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »
> "Not really, but do you need something delivered?"

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #509 on: February 27, 2010, 09:40:53 PM »
>Do we have any blood on us? That shit needs to come off right now before we start crying or something...