Author Topic: Eastern Interference in Salvation [Touhou x Puella Magi Madoka Magica Quest]  (Read 79027 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
//That's fine.
>Inspect the cookie.
>>If it looks fine, try breaking a small piece off and eating it.
>You inspect the cookie.
>It's a sugar cookie. It seems to look fine... But it feels really brittle.
>With some effort you break off a small piece and place it in your mouth.
>It's really stale...

>"Where did you get the cookie?" Sanae asks [Did she sneak out to find a bakery in the middle of the night or something...?]
>_

>"I'm not particularly sure, but I had it ever since we were sent here, so... it's probably from Gensokyo. It's also rather stale after two days, so forgive me for not offering."
>...Is there anything among the food we have that would make a good treat for a cat?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>"I'm not particularly sure, but I had it ever since we were sent here, so... it's probably from Gensokyo. It's also rather stale after two days, so forgive me for not offering."
>...Is there anything among the food we have that would make a good treat for a cat?
>"It's fine." [I wasn't going to ask anyway.]

>You have some meat among the groceries you bought.
>_

>...Well, if the cookie is still sort of edible, it wouldn't be nice to Koishi to just throw it out, so... do our best to eat it.
>After that, take some bits and pieces of meat with us.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
>...Well, if the cookie is still sort of edible, it wouldn't be nice to Koishi to just throw it out, so... do our best to eat it.
>After that, take some bits and pieces of meat with us.
>You steel yourself and eat the rest of the cookie... Koishi would be smiling probably if she were here.
>You then go to the fridge and grab some slices of meat.

>OBTAINED:
>Meat Slices (Fresh) x2
>>Slices of meat from your groceries, good for carnivores.

>"Is that for the cat if we find it?" you hear Sanae ask.
>_

>"Indeed. ...Alright, I think I'm ready."