Author Topic: Rumia Quest 7: Chasing Shadows  (Read 133588 times)

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
Re: Rumia Quest 7: Chasing Shadows
« Reply #570 on: May 08, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »
>That seems to be reasonable, yes.
>Run/shamble/fly to the hills shrine!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #571 on: May 08, 2013, 05:03:26 PM »
>That seems to be reasonable, yes.
>Run/shamble/fly to the hills shrine!

> You head to the shrine itself.

> There appears to be nothing guarding the shrine proper. However, there is something that doesn't feel right. It almost feels like it's too easy.

> Then you notice bits of plant, torn apart and asunder over the area. It seems like someone cleared the way.

> Looking around, you see there are some orange-yellow hairs scattered about, and claw marks in trees and along the ground. You don't know who these belong to, but whoever it is was probobly the one who cleared the way for you.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #572 on: May 08, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »
I'd probably be able to figure out who if I knew the whole story. Ran or Shou or someone else with nails...

>Well, all the better then! Saves us the trouble. Into the shrine, we have people to bite!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #573 on: May 08, 2013, 06:12:47 PM »
I'd probably be able to figure out who if I knew the whole story. Ran or Shou or someone else with nails...

>Well, all the better then! Saves us the trouble. Into the shrine, we have people to bite!

Well Shou is guarding the sleeping Myouren crew, and Ran showed up to assist against Yuuka 'late' saying 'there were other matters she had to attend to'. It was Ran. Of course Yoshika doesn't know that, Yoshika doesn't even know who Ran *is*.

> You head into the Shrine, and see Reimu. She is in her kotatsu, head resting on top of the table. She'd look peaceful, if not for the look of terror etched onto her face like he rest of Yuuka's victims. At least she's warm!

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #574 on: May 08, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »
>Nom time! Bite her in the neck or somewhere easily accessible.
>"Wakey-wakey, miss Reimu!"

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #575 on: May 09, 2013, 01:17:53 AM »
>Nom time! Bite her in the neck or somewhere easily accessible.
>"Wakey-wakey, miss Reimu!"

> You bite Reimu in the neck, and almost instantly recoil. Reimu does not taste nice. You guess it's the divine power of a miko.

> Still, Seiga slaps a talisman onto Reimu, which reads 'Obey Yoshika'.

> Reimu's eyes suddenly open, and she rises.

> She grunts, from zombie to usual language, her speech is: "Why are you waking me up? I was relaxed~"

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #576 on: May 10, 2013, 05:27:40 AM »
Oh, talking. Not too good at that.

>"'Cuz there's angry plants everywhere and everyone's asleep and we need you to help fix it and stuff!"

And this is kind of where I stop since I have no idea who's awake or not. I'll go reread some stuff before continuing.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #577 on: May 10, 2013, 02:57:07 PM »
Oh, talking. Not too good at that.

>"'Cuz there's angry plants everywhere and everyone's asleep and we need you to help fix it and stuff!"

And this is kind of where I stop since I have no idea who's awake or not. I'll go reread some stuff before continuing.

[Yoshika doesn't have much of a clue either. She only knows Alice, Marisa, Aya, the Taoists, and Rumia's group, thanks to Maribel]

> Reimu grunts.

> "I don't wanna... but I feel like I have to do what you say for some reason..."

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #578 on: May 13, 2013, 03:39:52 PM »
[OK, seeing as this isn't going anywhere and the main part of what the aim was is done...]

====

> You are Rumia again, and you have just finished telling everyone else what just happened when Flandre destroyed L?vateinn, and what Loki said. General responses included Remilia almost going mental when she heard Flandre broke L?vateinn, confusion, and several people mentioning Reimu is asleep.

> At the point where Cirno was saying this for the fifth time, Utusho points skywards.

> "If Reimu's asleep why is she flying here now?" Utusho asks innocently.

> No-one bothers to answer her. Utusho herself had already asked four times about Reimu, so everyone started ignoreing her. Then Renko looked towards the sky, as she does fequently, and spots it too.

> "Guys... Reimu IS flying towards us. So's Seiga and that zombie person." Renko says.