Author Topic: Dark Quest ~ What happens to the Hollow?  (Read 41648 times)

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
Re: Dark Quest ~ What happens to the Hollow?
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2012, 01:29:26 AM »
>Priscilla throws you a sympathetic look, but, well...
>He frowns severely, eyes taking on a sharp look.  no trace of amusement here. "And that's supposed to make me feel better? If you were insane when you finished it, then, well, what's to say you aren't now? What's to say you aren't under its, whatever it may be, control as well?" Mackenzie sighs, a hand running through his hair. "Please don't overcomplicate my job. I want to help you guys, I really do, but if you're going to say something like that then someone else, someone more powerful than myself and a lot less tolerant of wild cards like yourself, may just misinterpret that and decide to excise you."
>You get the feeling that he's referring to someone specific.
>"And as for being puppets, who knows. I know about as much as you do in that regard. It's easy to bend directions and influence people so that they're still the same, just with altered goals; complete drones are rarely as useful."
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2012, 10:47:56 PM »
>"Hmm...Well, either way, I doubt there's much to worry about from myself at least. Until I can somehow manage a Bonfire, I'm stuck at this pitifully weak power rating. Besides, there's a difference between crazy, and crazy. Know what I mean?"
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #122 on: December 12, 2012, 03:20:02 AM »
>"Hmm...Well, either way, I doubt there's much to worry about from myself at least. Until I can somehow manage a Bonfire, I'm stuck at this pitifully weak power rating. Besides, there's a difference between crazy, and crazy. Know what I mean?"

>"I do. And I'm honestly more afraid of the kind of crazy you're implying you are."
>"Is there anything else you want to ask?"
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #123 on: December 12, 2012, 03:30:27 PM »
>"Well. Personally, I hope it's the good kind. You should've seen how much Priscilla here was laughing when I dropped a few witty remarks not unlike the one you made recently."
>Smirk ever so slightly. "I have to say, she certainly put his ambitions 'on ice'."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure