~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone
(1/200) > >>
Conqueror:
Fire Emblem Heroes is your favorite SRPG series in mobage form! Join us as we theorycraft team compositions and wonder when Bruno/Veronica are finally going to join our barracks (the answer is never).

Official Website, if you're looking to get into the game and want to know more
Recent Updates, if you want to know what's been cooking recently. Most notably, a new section of the story was unlocked with a free 5* hero for the first clear. Healers, dragons, and many older/weaker heroes also got major buffs to their weapons.
Voting Gauntlet Tracker

Previous threads: the latter link has friend codes (many may be outdated)

Potentially useful third party links/tools:
Arena score calculator
Mass duel simulator (one of many)
Summon simulator - to scratch that summoning itch you have
FEH Keeper - Tool for keeping track of your unit collection, can easily check boons/banes when adding to collection (requires registration)
Gamepedia and Gamepress wikis - Misc. info, including unit builds, max stat tables, detailed mechanics, and datamines
MewMewHeart:
Pyon! Err anyway the new units that are coming tomorrow look lackluster stats and ability wise.
commandercool:
I dunno, they've got some pretty sought-after abilities (Distant Defense, Steady Stance, Death Blow 3), powerful personal weapons, and the Tactic abilities seem amazing.

Agreed that their stats don't seem like they're anything impressive, but they're certainly not horrible.
MewMewHeart:

--- Quote from: commandercool on December 04, 2017, 04:44:14 AM ---I dunno, they've got some pretty sought-after abilities (Distant Defense, Steady Stance, Death Blow 3), powerful personal weapons, and the Tactic abilities seem amazing.

Agreed that their stats don't seem like they're anything impressive, but they're certainly not horrible.

--- End quote ---
True true... oh so true.
Mеа:
So ATiki can get a pretty identical tank-and-counterkill ReinBLyn build going with Lightning instead of Dark breath and Distant Defense instead of DC. The differences I would imagine are that you get better color coverage so Ninian isn't completely redundant, you can probably survive Julia/Deirdre I think, but you're also losing out on the Dark breath debuffs. The color coverage is handy but I think I would prefer to take the debuffs. I think YTiki would be better for the last slot though since she has 6 more bst than her adult version.

I would be more excited for the children banner but I spent nearly the rest of my orbs on the last minute 8% banner. I was sniping for another Deirdre for FCorrin to eat for the QR3 (I was all out of anyone else with it) and was lucky and got her how weird, how strange. I also got another Hector somehow so totally worth and I feel less heavy about giving FCorrin DC now. Somehow Ayra was another one I got in those last moments and she's a lot lot frailer than I thought she'd be considering how overhyped she is.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version