Author Topic: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3  (Read 208591 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3
« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2019, 10:17:26 PM »
Or Clauturia could stay in first place just because of who they are, it seems :V

I'm surprised Helena's in 4th, given she's dropping wheels.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #451 on: July 31, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »
1st round advantage too stronk :V

Oh yeah, there's also the fact that the supporters want the booze too
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 02:14:48 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #452 on: July 31, 2019, 03:11:07 AM »
Man, Round Two is not kind with the way I have things set up at the moment. It'll be nice once we move on and don't have to deal with the 300 damage a turn shtick.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #453 on: July 31, 2019, 03:08:09 PM »
I decided to use some apples to go and raid the rest of the free quests in Agartha for quartz. I landed myself a nobbubu and I am very happy with this outcome

I'm also going to not farm gold zerker cookies without the benefit of half AP dailies, so for now, she can stay with level 5 skills  :V

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2019, 06:09:17 AM »
My ticket luck during Summer events continues as I somehow landed myself a Nobuserker with the very last of my monthly summon tickets.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2019, 04:56:56 PM »
Nothing meaningful for me from this month's mana prism tickets (I did get a 4* CE but it was a non-event one I already had and never use). Guess I'm hording everything all the way to Shimosa, unless Caster Nero somehow ends up as part of the NeroFest Revival banner.

Fake Edit: So apparently the reason my pull luck has been awful for this event is because my wife vacuumed up all of the luck in our household.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2019, 05:12:05 PM »
If Luigi's Mansion has taught me anything, it's that you can press the L button to expel some of that luck back into the household, maybe that'll do the trick

But dayum though that's insane, holy cow

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #457 on: August 02, 2019, 02:19:37 AM »
So it seems like there's no point to beating each difficulty at any given node, right? You don't get anything if you do?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #458 on: August 02, 2019, 04:33:59 AM »
Yeah, just go for the hardest ones for better drops

« Reply #459 on: August 02, 2019, 06:27:09 AM »
The real reward for beating each difficulty is to stop the little orange circle number from showing up in your singularity list  :V but yeah you don't gotta worry about the other ones, go for the hardest.

Also, my new favorite team composition is double nobuzerker and (someone else). Holy moly, those stars and NP gen and healing stacks up better than I expected it would, and just bash faces in with unlimited crit works

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #460 on: August 02, 2019, 04:00:23 PM »
Round 4 is here and we're back to Clauturia/Helena/Nitozade. Balance has been restored to the universe.

Also boy howdy am I suddenly REALLY glad for my random Sanzang pull months ago. MVP of wheel farming in this round.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #461 on: August 02, 2019, 05:22:37 PM »
I've somehow gotten myself into using Tamamo to farm everything. That seems... wrong, but since I don't have a bunch of Kaleidoscopes or AOE servants with a battery she seems like the most reliable way to spam NPs. Not the fastest farm around, but it's consistent.

Edit: One of the reasons I wanted Mordred Rider was because she was very synergistic with Tamamo. Turns out Ishtar Rider fills a lot of the same roles. It's unfortunate that she doesn't have an arts NP or a relevant overcharge ability, but her short-cooldown one-time evade with a ton of haste spam from Tamamo gives her kind of crazy survivability, and Tamamo really appreciates her NP gain boost. If Ishtar already has her evade up and I use Accel Turn again will she get two stacks of evade or does it not work that way?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:22:02 AM by commandercool »

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #462 on: August 03, 2019, 10:06:54 AM »
Evades don't stack. You can stack Invuln and Evade, though, which is kind of a strange pair to be interacting.

In race news, it's still hilarious that Desert Beauty has been on a constant "fuck this shit" bent and has been going around all of the obstacles.

In OTHER other news, some of the new Summer Servants have popped up. Summer Carmilla! Summer Osakabehime! Summer Musashi! And new Male Servant outfits! Summer Fuuma! Summer Sigfried! Summer Merlin!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:14:36 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #463 on: August 03, 2019, 05:12:24 PM »
Summer Carmilla!
This is gonna be a long two years. ;>;

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #464 on: August 04, 2019, 01:48:48 AM »
In case you're not aware already, Dead Heat Boudica will prioritize targeting Roman servants first (except during a post-break turn, for whatever reason). Do what you will with that information.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:04:15 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #465 on: August 04, 2019, 06:39:00 AM »
In OTHER other news, some of the new Summer Servants have popped up. Summer Carmilla! Summer Osakabehime! Summer Musashi! And new Male Servant outfits! Summer Fuuma! Summer Sigfried! Summer Merlin!
Sauce plz.

Completed Challenge Quest Catalante.  Team: Sherlock, Nitocris, Support Merlin, Vlad Extra, Scathach, JASL
MVP: Nito and Scathach.
Give Nitocris the Hydra Daggers CE and watch whole waves die.  After I finish 10/10/10ing Ozy, she'll probably will be the next to get 10/10/10'd.  Used 1 CS so Scathach could NP twice in a row (otherwise it would have been a team wipe).

edit-

Well that was easy.
Finished Challenge Quest Boudica.  Team: Iskandar, Mash, Support Merlin, BB
Have Iskandar take out the mobs, Mash shield, Merlin heal.  Once it's just down to Boudica swap Iskandar and BB.
Merlin's healing was easily outpacing all damage, and Boudica doesn't have a damaging NP.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:09:00 AM by Aya Reiko »

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #466 on: August 04, 2019, 09:44:17 AM »
Sauce plz.
https://news.fate-go.jp/2019/0803pawim/

Today's part 2 stream featured new FP bronze/silver servants, and the 2019 4th Anniversary limited will be 5* Rider, Da Vinci Lily, among other rewards and updates.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #467 on: August 04, 2019, 10:04:25 AM »
I feel bad for Boudica, since her stats and strategy are pretty shit if she can't take advantage of anti-Rome abilities (plus, she doesn't have her Rank Up to increase her Attack with her NP). Literally Mash, Medea Lily, and some sort of DPS is enough to outlast her as long as you burn down the adds first and foremost. I just stuffed her in Kiara a bunch of times.

Dead Heat Artemis is reasonably easy. She'll focus down Male Servants, so bring either ones with a ton of durability/survival options, or just bring girls. Euryale is a primo choice even though it's Archer goddess vs Archer goddess (the Charm isn't quite as easy to land as it usually is), as is Jaguar Warrior thanks to her Sure Hit on NP. Just... mind the boars.

Freakin' FINALLY with Rider da Vinci, now in the actual Shadow Border instead of her mini Border. Plus Gareth and Chen Gong?! 1* Jason?!?!?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 10:23:25 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #468 on: August 04, 2019, 11:27:28 AM »
>1* Saber Jason
top kek :V

EDIT: oh wow get fucking owned lol
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 11:33:59 AM by Leon゠Helsing »

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #469 on: August 04, 2019, 05:46:34 PM »
Challenge 3 Done; Curb. Stomp.

Team: Ozy, Chloe, Support Merlin, Mash
Ozy's only real role is to get rid of the Sphinx on the 2nd wave, once it's gone swap him for Mash. 
Chloe then one-shots the first Break bar, one-shots the second with a little help from Merlin, and finally takes out the Queen of Abs in a couple of turns.  After that, it's just mopping up the mobs.

edit-

Challenge 4 done.

Team: Summer Scathach, Shuten, Support Jeanne, Mash, LAltria, Scathach
Have the Assassins deal with the mobs, both NP'ing the giant boars at wave 3.  Then swap the Scathachs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 06:33:42 PM by Aya Reiko »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #470 on: August 04, 2019, 06:31:21 PM »
Wow the game is actually letting me do these challenge quests. Usually I can't because I haven't beaten Babylonia (and I can never beat Babylonia because I'm always too busy doing events aaaaah) but this time I can. I've only tried the third one but it was super EZ with Tamamo+Mash+Archer Artoria. Nero was there too for a hot second but she exploded to three consecutive sphinx crits early on and got replaced by Mash. Squirtoria OP, I don't think the rest of them will be this easy since she won't have overwhelming class advantage and a berserker boss all the time...

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #471 on: August 04, 2019, 07:57:37 PM »
The 4th Anniversary CM is beyond amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9nHP6aRsjE&feature=youtu.be

Amongst other things, 10 rolls are now 11 rolls and the SSR single rateup is 0.8% instead of 0.7%. Tickets seem to have "use 9 tickets in a row, get a free single shot" while single quartz rolls are "do 10 single rolls in a row, get a free single shot." I read that you have to stay on the same banner for the ticket/single roll credit to be earned. Not sure if all of this will continue to apply after the Anniversary, but we would hope DelightWorks doesn't let down the fan base like that.

And my first 11 roll!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:00:51 PM by Kiro »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #472 on: August 05, 2019, 12:00:10 AM »
Completed the first four challenge quests. Only had to use command seals on the last one and then that was only because I completely botched dealing with the giant boars' NP-equivalent attack. Go figure that the Mash/Tamamo/Merlin Dream Team (so-called because they put you to sleep) would get busted wide open by having to deal with multiple giant Rider enemies at once!

I've looked ahead as to what the fifth challenge quest entails and am mildly nervous about dealing with it. At the very least, I think I will wait until the command seals are all back. :V
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #473 on: August 05, 2019, 06:09:18 AM »
I'll probably skip on the 5th challenge as I have more CLs than I know what to do with (and none of the QP to do anything even if I did).  Plus my focus is on currency farming anyway.

Some new info on the new (for JP) servants
Jason - 1* Saber
Paris - 2* Archer
Gareth - 2* Lancer
Bart Roberts - 1* Rider
Chen Gong - 2* Caster
Charlotte Corday (a.k.a. Tawawa Assassin)  - 1* Assassin
Salome - 2* Berserker

Vid of their NPs: https://youtu.be/vNsXuSo-rSk

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2019, 10:07:18 AM »
Somehow I forgot that we have a full hard counter to Artemis - Tamamo Summer! Go, Polygamist Castration Fist! ("That's... not a... fist...." *collapses*)

Really, I'm just waiting for Fran day and Part 2; I believe both drop tomorrow! (EDIT: NP2 delinquent with my Part 2 quartz, and Fran off tickets!)

Chen Gong's NP is just the best. STELLA, but with the bonus that the caster doesn't die! The guy ahead of him does, even if it's someone who's supposed to be immune to ID like the First Hassan.

Oh yeah, the zeroth episode of the Babylonia anime is on Funimation! (They still made the SHIVA/SHEBA error, fyi)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 08:56:33 PM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »

Move eternally forward,

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #475 on: August 08, 2019, 02:47:29 PM »
No dedicated candy farming spots in Round 3. Curious!

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #476 on: August 08, 2019, 11:54:27 PM »
No dedicated candy farming spots in Round 3. Curious!
I'm guessing either Nito's or Raikou's node was supposed to be candy.

. . .

So far two 10x rolls each on Fran's and Nito's banners... and still no summer servants.  :fail:

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2019, 10:13:28 AM »
So more news on Summer 4 is out, and guess who's getting the Welfare this time!

SABER CLASS
Spoiler:
HOKUSAI

Move eternally forward,

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #478 on: August 09, 2019, 10:58:55 AM »
Is it still too early to press F for Okita? :V

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #479 on: August 09, 2019, 12:10:54 PM »
So the real underlying theme of summer presents itself: a desperate need to increase the amount of swords.