Author Topic: [1.6.7_03] Touhou GTA Vmod - Bosh! Yet another fix!  (Read 269341 times)

Teh Kookaburra

• Kook
  • I like dem burds
Re: [1.6.7_02] Touhou GTA Vmod - Golly! More fixes!
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2014, 10:52:44 PM »
Any response on this? I really want to play this mod
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:04:10 PM by Teh Kookaburra »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #301 on: September 22, 2014, 01:34:55 AM »
Set compatibility settings for the EXE.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Teh Kookaburra

• Kook
  • I like dem burds
« Reply #302 on: September 22, 2014, 01:49:39 AM »
Set compatibility settings for the EXE.
It is set up to windows XP service pack 2.
I'm on windows 8.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #303 on: September 22, 2014, 02:56:41 AM »
Did re-obtaining the files then trying a new fresh install do much to address the issue? (as well as a new save of course)
Bad command or file name

Teh Kookaburra

• Kook
  • I like dem burds
« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2014, 01:17:15 AM »
The game worked fine without the mod and even when downgraded to 1.0 US.
But the mod makes it crash.
Seems like some skin error.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2014, 02:26:45 AM »
The cause of errors can be absolutely arcane in this game, and even with the error reports it is more often than not not very helpful (yet still better than working without them).

Downgrading does not usually replace the script file; saves made in downgraded V2/V3 will not work with standard V1 saves by default. This modpack however does incorporate a V1 script file.

Aside from things like sending a Speccy report in your response, updating the usual software and drivers, running as admin (which I find needed in Win8.x by default and some Vista/7 setups), and re-obtaining the files and reinstalling, I am at a loss here over this situation.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »
A fresh install got me this instead
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/hismomomo/Untitled_zpsea02f3b1.png

Been trying to get this to work too also and comes up with this same error. Any fixes?

Edit:

Forget about my post above. After a quick reinstall and googling for a US version of the .exe file I managed to get it to work. (Windows 7, Steam Version)

Just another question, is there any way to add non-touhou custom skins into skin.img without the game crashing?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:15:10 AM by Helepolis »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #308 on: October 28, 2014, 09:50:53 PM »
Via replacing existing skins, yeah. Adding more than the 92 or so that are in there, however, is not going to happen.
Bad command or file name

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #309 on: November 08, 2014, 06:22:48 PM »
NOTICE TO STEAM VERSION USERS:
A patch has been released that adds basic 16:9 and controller support BUT also removes some tracks and adds a new executable.

I'll be investigating compatibility with this further, as well as the increasingly popular Silent Patch and Silent ASI Loader.
EDIT: Installing the modpack in the standard manner is confirmed to work as usual.

Also no, I have not forgotten about this, but have been busy as of late.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:23:33 AM by DX7_EP »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #310 on: November 12, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »
This mod worked fine on Windows 7, however, I can't get it to work on Windows 8.1(Non-steam version in both cases).
Error message:
GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: CLEO\SKIN.IMG

Last Library Loaded: D:\RockstarGames\GTA San Andreas\DINPUT8.dll

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x00000000

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x04DA4CE8   EBX: 0x00000001

ECX: 0x04DA45F8   EDX: 0x0DCFBC08

ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x000008F4

EBP: 0x000008F4   ESP: 0x0028EE54

Re-installing doesn't work and the default game works fine. Another thing that I should mention is that the game worked the first few times when I started it (got various crashes from changing skins, to be precise, the ones that are before the default CJ player model when using TAB + Q) and it worked without setting compatibility options. Everything worked perfectly fine (even completed a few missions), but after some time the game refused to start up.  Now, after making the game compatible with XP SP2, it launches but crashes with the loading bar halfway. After re-installing the game, without the compatibility settings the game crashes and no info about loaded files and libraries appears in SALA. And after reading other new posts here, it seems like I'm not the only one with this issue.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
Re: [1.6.7_03] Touhou GTA Vmod - Bosh! Yet another fix!
« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2014, 11:20:25 PM »
First things first - a new patch version that fixes that stupid bug with the Rosenburg model. This is made especially obvious in the Meat Business mission.
> Download here. <

Full installation version will be incoming in due course, and a larger update is still underway.

EDIT: A small issue with the ending mini-cutscene in Dam and Blast has been discovered where the cutscene will get stuck. Presumably I think it is due to audio pointers given that an incorrect sound plays there - meaning it would also have affected previous 1.6.7 versions.

This can be worked around for now by pressing any action key during the scene. This will start you back off in the water where one normally would go in the cutscene.

This mod worked fine on Windows 7, however, I can't get it to work on Windows 8.1(Non-steam version in both cases).
Re-installing doesn't work and the default game works fine. Another thing that I should mention is that the game worked the first few times when I started it (got various crashes from changing skins, to be precise, the ones that are before the default CJ player model when using TAB + Q) and it worked without setting compatibility options. Everything worked perfectly fine (even completed a few missions), but after some time the game refused to start up.  Now, after making the game compatible with XP SP2, it launches but crashes with the loading bar halfway. After re-installing the game, without the compatibility settings the game crashes and no info about loaded files and libraries appears in SALA. And after reading other new posts here, it seems like I'm not the only one with this issue.
Did you run the game as administrator? I have also reported no big issues myself when playing in Win8.x. Also could help to try removing DINPUT8.DLL as a test (though myself I found it needed to use the mouse in-game).

Crashing whilst loading halfway...hm, I've a suspicion that some setting on your end may be giving trouble with the extra loaded IMG file.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:54:15 AM by DX7_EP »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »
I recently installed the mod and had the same CLEOSKIN.IMG issue.

« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2015, 10:35:28 PM »

The first deals with the "Black Project" mission: regardless of whether I stealth in or get caught, the game crashes with the last library loaded being audio/streams/RE . I think I've had other random crashes occur with the same last library loaded. (I think this may be caused by using a save file that at one point had the AREA_69_ENTER2.cs script)
Edit: Confirmed to be a save problem. Just played from the beginning all the way to the black project and had no problems completing it.

I may have misunderstood this. Does it mean that the only way to progress further is to restart but without the specific script ?
I can easily get into the base but it always crashes as soon as I get the jetpack and have to bail out.
Is there any way at to play it through ? Or at least skip the mission ?

Edit: Oi, nevermind, I finally found something to help me with this  (http://gtaforums.com/topic/356192-all-pc-game-missions-save-files/).
Thanks to everyone involved in this amazing mod  :3
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:52:23 PM by Phisto32 »

« Reply #314 on: March 13, 2015, 11:36:48 AM »
Awesome stuff you got here. It's probably the only thing that'll make me play a GTA game.
I have a few problems, though.
1. There are two scripts in the "Optional" folder that makes the game crash whenever I get into a vehicle. The names of the two scripts are "gasoline.cs" and "speed.cs". Removing them makes the game work completely fine.
2. CLEO 3 is included in your mod. So, I upgraded it to CLEO 4 by myself. However, the script StreamIniExtender.cs will crash the game on startup when using CLEO 4, unless I remove it.
3. I also have a bunch of other Touhou-related mods that you didn't include. One of them is this map mod http://kmmj.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-131.html But, after I install this map mod, this comes up: http://prntscr.com/6g6ved
I believe the reason for this is because both your mod and that map mod has different saloader.ini, salimits.ini, saweapons.txt, and d3d9.dll included. This really sucks, because that map mod sounds awesome.

« Reply #315 on: October 12, 2015, 12:57:58 AM »
Ive spent about a month trying to get this to work. I cant find a resolution for my issue.
The Main issue (and only issue) is that i cant get passed the loading screen after starting the game. Once it is done loading, i am taken back to my desktop. Ive done as much as i can to get this to work. Posting a reply here is my last option. help pls

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
Re: [1.6.7_03] Touhou GTA Vmod - What, this is still going on?
« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2015, 07:04:08 AM »
For whatever reason, I've recently decided to take another gander at this mod compilation. A number of things are in plan, including (but not limited to):
  • Compatibility with SilentPatch (bugfixes galore to make GTA:SA more enjoyable) and Modloader (thereby making manual installations no longer necessary)
  • Updating model sets with TH13.5-14 models (TH15 cast hasn't made it over to GTA land...yet)
  • Finishing those other radio stations
  • Remaking the main archive files - the current ones are comically bloated IMO
  • Updating some of the illustrations and interior features eg. paintings

I also have a bunch of other Touhou-related mods that you didn't include. One of them is this map mod http://kmmj.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-131.html
Wasn't aware of this one, actually! Might be worth considering this or another one.

Ive spent about a month trying to get this to work. I cant find a resolution for my issue.
The Main issue (and only issue) is that i cant get passed the loading screen after starting the game. Once it is done loading, i am taken back to my desktop. Ive done as much as i can to get this to work. Posting a reply here is my last option. help pls
I admittedly haven't tested this under XP/2k3 in quite some time, so I'm frankly not sure what it can be. What do crash logs indicate?
Bad command or file name

« Reply #317 on: November 10, 2015, 12:17:13 AM »
Anyone having problems on the first cutscene? I just did a fresh install but it still crashes on the first cutscene(the one where you arrive at the airport), I already tried using XP SP 2 and 3 but the most I was able to do was change the model a few seconds in a new game.

« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2015, 05:04:47 AM »
Anyone having problems on the first cutscene? I just did a fresh install but it still crashes on the first cutscene(the one where you arrive at the airport), I already tried using XP SP 2 and 3 but the most I was able to do was change the model a few seconds in a new game.
I am having the same problem. I can access the esc menu for a few seconds during the cutscene but the program quickly freezes.
Old savegames work just fine, the problem must be the starting cutscene.

EDIT: Okay, there may be a problem with all cutscenes. The ones for "Reuniting the Families", "Are You Going to San Fierro?" and "Riot" also freeze. (Although "First Base" doesn't, for whatever reason).

EDIT2: well, I managed to go from "First Base" through "Farewell My Love" without problems.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:39:50 AM by iforgetwhatweredoing »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2015, 11:20:31 PM »
The best bet would nonetheless be to check compatibility settings, run as administrator, (if using Win8.x or higher especially) copy the game to another directory outside Program Files, and re-do the installation. The game is rather esoteric and asinine when it comes to reasons for these kinds of things :\
Additionally, it could very well be your save file in question.

I had thought Reuniting the Families, if it had prior issue, was fixed already....
As for the starting cutscene, it is sometimes a bit problematic, and I am really not sure why.

Bad command or file name

« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2016, 05:28:58 PM »
So i'm having a little problem where whenever i get into/onto a vehicle i.e. the bike at the start it freezes my game, and the only way to close it down is to sign out of my account and resign back in. Any idea on whats going on?

« Reply #321 on: April 21, 2017, 05:16:42 PM »
Hello, i have the problem, when you go outside the screen go freeze, even new game.. nor cutscenes

But I've done a lot research and i found the problem is,

GTA3.img is broken, that's the reason how my computer got freezed up

When cutscenes on where Kanako, Suwako, and Sanae

Kanako looks on police suits, while Suwako looks high af, and Sanae with broken Skirt

If i relocate all those files to my directory gta sa, the game won't open

the Radio Works, i don't know about spellcard haven't tested yet, but i believe that GTA3.img required, but i'm ok with the radio in it since GTA3.img broke my game so i decide to use what i can use

so yeah, if you can fix it, much appreciate

« Reply #322 on: April 22, 2017, 04:54:44 AM »
Oh and another thing, data folder seems crashes my game

if I replace, vorbisFile.dll it will say, the file is missing

Same goes SADisplayResoultions.asi the display won't pop up

and I don't know about Optional, seems don't work for me though

If I use Compatibility It still same... nothing changes

and when i load my game, it works fine only without GTA3.img when I start playing the mission, the cutscenes freeze, and I can't do anything which is broken

Any clue to Solve this, or Re-fix?

and no, my computer isn't potato, I can run GTA V smoothly

« Reply #323 on: June 27, 2017, 12:31:12 AM »
Wow, you're a hero. I know this is an extremely late response, but thank you!
I'm bumping to remind fellow Touhou fans of this awesome mod and to play a classic game (besides Touhou) again, plus to give thanks for all the hard work!

« Reply #324 on: June 27, 2017, 05:25:50 AM »
I know this is too late but, I got a problem,

the first time I tried this it works perfectly well (downloaded gta san andreas and then I extracted tgta on the gta sa folder and it work) until a few months later, my TGTA suddenly didn't work anymore, the error is this(P.S, I tried the compatibility and run as admin):

GTA Info:

Last File Loaded: MODELS\PARTICLE.TXD

Last Library Loaded: C:\Users\Jonathan\Downloads\gta\GTA San Andreas\DINPUT8.dll

Assembly Info:

Registers:

EAX: 0x06BA4A10   EBX: 0x00000001

ECX: 0x06BA4320   EDX: 0x0BD1CD38

ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x00747EB0

EBP: 0x00001608   ESP: 0x0177E930

And this is the second error that I always got everytime I open it:

GTA Info:

Last File Loaded: MODELS\FRONTEN2.TXD

Last Library Loaded:

Assembly Info:

Registers:

EAX: 0x067D49B0   EBX: 0x00000001

ECX: 0x067D42C0   EDX: 0x04BDE988

ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x00747EB0

EBP: 0x00001608   ESP: 0x0177E810

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:31:53 AM by blackfire2950 »

« Reply #325 on: July 23, 2017, 09:29:42 AM »
Yet Another  Nasty Necro.
When i start new game, it finishes loading as usual(with touhou loading screens), but then i just get black screen, which hanges everything, and i forced to reboot computer.
Can't find working fix. Deleting settings file doesn't help (i have 1024x768 screen, why it should help?  ;) ), setting compatibility with XP doesn't help too, because i'm playing on XP. Deleting certain .asi's and setting compatibility with Windows 98\ME doesn't work too. Vanilla game works perfectly.
Don't very expect answer, but if someone knows...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 10:48:53 AM by MCreeper »

« Reply #326 on: August 30, 2017, 03:36:07 PM »
I've been trying to get it working for several days no but with no avail. I have tried everything so far but the game just crashes on midway the loading screen. Normal game works fine. (so basically I have downgraded the new steam version, applied asi loader and silent patch, installed the mod, allowed the data prevention thingy and the compatibility mode)

error dump, in case its needed:

GTA Info:

Last Library Loaded:

Assembly Info:

Registers:

EAX: 0x040C49B0   EBX: 0x00000001

ECX: 0x040C00C0   EDX: 0x101B4C30

ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x000017EC

EBP: 0x000017EC   ESP: 0x0177ED78

I would really liked to play this ;_;

EDIT:
Apparently the issue for my PC is that it has win10 and the mod is not compatible with it. However, I downgraded my laptop to win7 (oh god why i updated the win10 in the first place) and got the mod working a little. After playing for couple minutes the game crashes, says something about my GPU being not removable and has the AUDIO\STREAMS\RE error.

EDIT2:
The GPU issue was due to having too new drivers and installing older ones fixed the GPU message. The game crashes now with different error messages or just my laptop throwing a bluescreen. I think half of the problem is my hardware issue, it's still 6 years old laptop at least.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:31:22 PM by Tasoittaja »

« Reply #327 on: December 12, 2017, 10:14:27 PM »
hey ,I tried to mod this game,but it's always force closed after loading session was ended,any solution?
here's the errordump:

GTA Info:

Version: EU 1.0

Last File Loaded: stream.ini

Last Library Loaded: D:\gta asli\GTA San Andreas\DINPUT8.dll

Assembly Info:

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000000   EBX: 0x0082258E

ECX: 0xFFFFFFFF   EDX: 0x0A76C9D4

ESI: 0x00B71853   EDI: 0x01696695

EBP: 0x0022FA98   ESP: 0x0022FA7C

« Reply #328 on: July 17, 2018, 08:10:24 PM »
sorry for necro bumping (especially because at this point i'm pretty sure no one really knows any fixes but hey) but i get this error

Last Library Loaded:
Assembly Info:
Registers:
EAX: 0x0D5F5668   EBX: 0x00000001
ECX: 0x0D5F4678   EDX: 0x13E1CF98
ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x0000001C
EBP: 0x000023FC   ESP: 0x0177EB10

i've tried fresh install, adding gta-sa.exe to the DEP exceptions, deleting the gta-sa.set file and the gta.dat and .img files seem to be in order. this game works fine vanilla but i cant seem to get this mod to work for the life of me,

specs:

Operating System
         Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
      CPU
         AMD A8-7600
         Kaveri 28nm Technology
      RAM
         8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-9-9-24)
      Motherboard
         MSI A68HM-E33 V2 (MS-7721) (P0)
      Graphics
         SC32FI (1680x1050@59Hz)
         1024MB ATI AMD Radeon R7 Graphics (MSI)
         2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (EVGA)

« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2019, 07:44:38 AM »
sorry for necro bumping (especially because at this point i'm pretty sure no one really knows any fixes but hey) but i get this error

i've tried fresh install, adding gta-sa.exe to the DEP exceptions, deleting the gta-sa.set file and the gta.dat and .img files seem to be in order. this game works fine vanilla but i cant seem to get this mod to work for the life of me,

specs:

Try re-installing again and dragging and dropping every script/file in the mod. That way you can avoid mistakes with scripts clashing. It's almost certainly something you're doing wrong.