Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 2)  (Read 70732 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #990 on: February 04, 2011, 02:38:34 AM »
>"Hey."
>Wave.
>"Thought you might like to know one of your people is underground in the clinic. Little blonde kid."

> You wave and deliver the news, and Yasaka props her elbow on her knee.  There's a barely visible smile on her face.
> "A child of the Former Hell came this far to tell us this news...Well, Sanae, it looks like we have one less thing to be worried about."
> Sanae is showing much excitement.  "You mean Suwako-sama's okay?!  I was so worried because she was hibernating!"

> If Yasaka gets mad about us taking Hatless' spellcards, let her know that we wouldn't have found out who Hatless was if we hadn't taken them with us.

> You prepare an explanation in case you invoke Yasaka's almightly wrath.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #991 on: February 04, 2011, 02:40:09 AM »
>"Wait, Hibernating? Sama? What?"

« Reply #992 on: February 04, 2011, 02:41:36 AM »
> "I have her spellcards with me if you want them. She doesn't have a hat, though."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #993 on: February 04, 2011, 02:52:31 AM »
>"Wait, Hibernating? Sama? What?"

> "Suwako-sama is another goddess here," Sanae explains.
> "She does this every late fall and winter," Yasaka adds.

> "I have her spellcards with me if you want them. She doesn't have a hat, though."

> Sanae's eyes bug out of her head.  "You took her spellcards?!"
> Yasaka holds a hand up, and Sanae quiets down.  "So...I suppose you can let this slide, Sanae, since she couldn't have known, and she knows where she is."
> "I have her hat!" Sanae says.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: February 04, 2011, 02:59:00 AM »
>"Hey, what's one of your gods doing in our underground, anyways?! Especially with that earthquake and-"
>Narrow eyes.
>"Wait a minute...Isn't that just a big coincidence? A goddess goes to the Ancient City of oni, and then there's an big ruinous earthquake..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #995 on: February 04, 2011, 03:06:17 AM »
>"Hey, what's one of your gods doing in our underground, anyways?! Especially with that earthquake and-"
>Narrow eyes.
>"Wait a minute...Isn't that just a big coincidence? A goddess goes to the Ancient City of oni, and then there's an big ruinous earthquake..."

> Sanae bristles up like a cat.  "What!  Suwako-sama would never do anything like that!  She doesn't do anything when she's hibernati--"
> "An earthquake...?"  Yasaka doesn't as much as blink.

> _

« Reply #996 on: February 04, 2011, 03:22:46 AM »
> "Yeah. Rocks fell, a lot of people and bridges got hurt."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: February 04, 2011, 03:24:15 AM »
>"Yeah! It ruined my bridge and collapsed the front entrance and broke a lot of houses and hurt my neighbors and been a giant headache for Yuugi and all kinds of stuff! What was she doing there during an earthquake, huh?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #998 on: February 04, 2011, 03:32:37 AM »
> "Yeah. Rocks fell, a lot of people and bridges got hurt."

>"Yeah! It ruined my bridge and collapsed the front entrance and broke a lot of houses and hurt my neighbors and been a giant headache for Yuugi and all kinds of stuff! What was she doing there during an earthquake, huh?"

> Yasaka stays silent throughout your rant.  Once you have finished speaking she says,
> "Suwako was hibernating well before she went missing.  I fail to see why she would cause an earthquake in her state, especially in the underground."

> _

« Reply #999 on: February 04, 2011, 03:47:15 AM »
> That's... a good point. Besides, wasn't it around the time that Kikuri went crazy that the earthquakes happened?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #1000 on: February 04, 2011, 03:57:12 AM »
> That's... a good point. Besides, wasn't it around the time that Kikuri went crazy that the earthquakes happened?

> You think so.
> You shank Sanae, but she skillfully grazes it.
> "Wa ha ha ha!"