Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 2)  (Read 72068 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »
>"Yeah, that's not going to arms. Stop acting like I was doing things I'm not doing!"

> "It is to her," Nazrin mutters. 
> The woman appears to have not heard her.  "You needn't worry; I'm not trying to accuse you of anything.  Perhaps you could tell me what brings you all the way out here?"

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #631 on: January 29, 2011, 10:06:50 PM »
> Well, maybe she can help us figure out where the shrines are. The less headbutts, the better.
> "I was looking for some people and information, and she," indicating the cat lady, "gave me some ideas on where to go. So now I need to get to the Moriya Shrine and the red-white's shrine."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2011, 10:13:16 PM »
>No no no. If we're angry and it's her fault, it's up to her to assauge it if she wants to be the concillator.
>Instead say, "Yeah, you weren't trying, you were suceeding! So thanks for assuming I'm the bad guy, I guess?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #633 on: January 29, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »
> Well, maybe she can help us figure out where the shrines are. The less headbutts, the better.
> "I was looking for some people and information, and she," indicating the cat lady, "gave me some ideas on where to go. So now I need to get to the Moriya Shrine and the red-white's shrine."

>No no no. If we're angry and it's her fault, it's up to her to assauge it if she wants to be the concillator.
>Instead say, "Yeah, you weren't trying, you were suceeding! So thanks for assuming I'm the bad guy, I guess?"

> You start to say something about the shrines, but your anger gets the better of you.
> "You certainly will not help your cause by getting upset," she soothes.  "When you say such things, it's as if you admit to doing wrong, yet you don't seem convinced that that is so.  Perhaps you had good intentions, but Nazrin took them the wrong way.  One cannot be judged on their actions alone, after all."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #634 on: January 29, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »
>"And you're all to happy to judge me, it looks like. How's this even your business, again?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #635 on: January 29, 2011, 11:31:12 PM »
>"And you're all to happy to judge me, it looks like. How's this even your business, again?"

> "This is my business...because it's my temple."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #636 on: January 29, 2011, 11:32:56 PM »
>"Oh nice, so the person who runs this place starts out by insulting me and insinuating I'm going to resort the violence. Nice. Wonderful. Lovely vote of confidence. I'm sure you're gonna be real fair and unbiased with that kind of attitude, yeah. So why're you acting like that, anyways? Is it because I'm not from around here?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #637 on: January 29, 2011, 11:51:06 PM »
>"Oh nice, so the person who runs this place starts out by insulting me and insinuating I'm going to resort the violence. Nice. Wonderful. Lovely vote of confidence. I'm sure you're gonna be real fair and unbiased with that kind of attitude, yeah. So why're you acting like that, anyways? Is it because I'm not from around here?"

> The woman sighs, but her smile does not falter.  "I'm not insulting you.  And while I did say that you had resorted to arms, I was including Nazrin as well."
> Nazrin fidgets.
> "Also, what makes you think I knew you weren't from around here?  Are you from the Forest of Magic?  Youkai Mountain?  Even farther out?  I have no way of telling.  So, please do not think I'm attacking you in any way.  When I hear shouting from the other room, of course I'm going to be concerned."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #638 on: January 29, 2011, 11:55:29 PM »
>"Well there's the whole thing where this is the first time you've ever seen me and haven't heard of me before today. And yeah, you're were including Nazrin, you were just directing it at me. So yeah, you've done a great job so far. So what do you want, anyways?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #639 on: January 30, 2011, 12:01:38 AM »
>"Well there's the whole thing where this is the first time you've ever seen me and haven't heard of me before today. And yeah, you're were including Nazrin, you were just directing it at me. So yeah, you've done a great job so far. So what do you want, anyways?"

> "Nazrin has been quiet while I was talking with you, although I shall have a word with her later."
> "Now that that's out of the way, what I want is to know what brings you to the Myouren Temple today?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #640 on: January 30, 2011, 12:07:37 AM »
>"I was asking about some one who ended up Underground and got hurt so we could figure out what to do with her. And given it's kind of a public place, I thought I could do that without being hassled. Guess I was wrong!"

« Reply #641 on: January 30, 2011, 12:19:29 AM »
Help help I'm being oppressed!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #642 on: January 30, 2011, 12:21:00 AM »
>"I was asking about some one who ended up Underground and got hurt so we could figure out what to do with her. And given it's kind of a public place, I thought I could do that without being hassled. Guess I was wrong!"

> "You don't have to worry about that.  Who was it that ended up Underground?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #643 on: January 30, 2011, 12:26:48 AM »
"Apparently some goddess from one of the shrines."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #644 on: January 30, 2011, 12:37:56 AM »
"Apparently some goddess from one of the shrines."

> "A goddess..."  The woman laces her fingers together.  "From the Moriya Shrine?  I haven't heard from them in a long time."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #645 on: January 30, 2011, 12:40:05 AM »
>"Yeah, Stripes over there mentioned that. Up on Youkai Mountain."

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #646 on: January 30, 2011, 12:42:20 AM »
They're a bunch of such nice people, I'd have to rip my heart off to troll Byakuren and Shou for real xD
Nazrin deserves it though

Mokou Fan

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #647 on: January 30, 2011, 12:43:47 AM »
Hey, we weren't trolling Shou. And B-dawg's yet to even begin to apologize. And she better not think that telling us stuff we already know counts as amends. >=[

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #648 on: January 30, 2011, 12:50:47 AM »
>"Yeah, Stripes over there mentioned that. Up on Youkai Mountain."

> "Oh, yes.  I'm sure the Moriya Shrine's shrine maiden would be glad to meet someone who already knows about one of her goddesses."

> _

« Reply #649 on: January 30, 2011, 12:52:17 AM »
> "I'm sure they would. Problem is, I don't know where they are, and the little mousie was keeping me from finding someone who did."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #650 on: January 30, 2011, 12:59:36 AM »
> "I'm sure they would. Problem is, I don't know where they are, and the little mousie was keeping me from finding someone who did."

> The woman looks at Nazrin, then at you.
> "I see...I apologize on Nazrin's behalf."
> Nazrin scowls.
> "The Moriya Shrine is at the peak of Youkai Mountain, the tallest mountain in Gensokyo."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #651 on: January 30, 2011, 01:06:51 AM »
"Okay, good. Thanks. Let's go, Nazrin."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #652 on: January 30, 2011, 01:19:49 AM »
"Okay, good. Thanks. Let's go, Nazrin."

> Nazrin sulks, but follows you anyway.
> Before you leave, the woman says, "I'm sorry for upsetting you.  The doors of the Myouren Temple are always open."
> ...She's weird.
> As you and Nazrin walk away, Mokou walks over to join you with her hands in her pockets.
> "You have Kaguya's temper," she notes.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #653 on: January 30, 2011, 01:28:21 AM »
>"Naw. I just don't like it when people give me that kind of grief. At least she apologized in the end."
>"How would she even have a temper, anyways? All she seems to do is just sorta sit around. I guess the rabbits like her, though."
>Shrug.
>Step outside! Look around. Anything else of interest going on around town? Alternately, can we see that mountain?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #654 on: January 30, 2011, 01:40:23 AM »
>"Naw. I just don't like it when people give me that kind of grief. At least she apologized in the end."
>"How would she even have a temper, anyways? All she seems to do is just sorta sit around. I guess the rabbits like her, though."
>Shrug.
>Step outside! Look around. Anything else of interest going on around town? Alternately, can we see that mountain?

> "Eh, Hijiri's a nice enough lady to not give a damn whether or not you're a youkai."  Mokou shrugs.
> "You saw us," Mokou says rather mysteriously.  "Make of that what you will."
> You shrug as well.
> There's nothing of interest going on in town.
> You can see the mountain.  It looks like it's towards the west...you think.  You also see Keine.  Mokou also sees Keine, and starts walking towards her.

> _

« Reply #655 on: January 30, 2011, 01:47:39 AM »
> Dammit, now we have to drag the mousie around with us. >_<
> Oh well, let's see if our next trolling session works out better. Walk up with Mokou and wave. "Hey Mrs. Aki!"

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #656 on: January 30, 2011, 01:49:46 AM »
At least we got ourselves a cute mouse. I'm sure that'll be enough to make some jealous.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #657 on: January 30, 2011, 01:59:23 AM »
>Or more importantly, we have a thing carrier!
>Observe the Mrs Aki and Mokou for a moment.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #658 on: January 30, 2011, 02:05:52 AM »
> Dammit, now we have to drag the mousie around with us. >_<
> Oh well, let's see if our next trolling session works out better. Walk up with Mokou and wave. "Hey Mrs. Aki!"

> Maybe you should've just let her go...
> You call out to Keine.  She doesn't seem to realize you're calling out to her, but then she sees Mokou.

>Or more importantly, we have a thing carrier!
>Observe the Mrs Aki and Mokou for a moment.

> You'll sort out this Nazrin problem later.  You decide to watch Keine and Mokou for the time being.
> "Yo, Keine."  Mokou waves as Keine runs over to her.
> "Mokou?!  Where have you been?  You just disappeared," Keine frets.
> Mokou smiles a bit, and it's not her shark grin, either.  "That's 'cause we fixed the Bamboo Forest.  No need to worry."
> Keine puts a hand to her forehead.  "Oh...At least tell me beforehand."  She lets her head drop on Mokou's shoulder.
> She then looks at you.  "Did you find that girl you were looking for?  What happened to the ice fairy?"

> _

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #659 on: January 30, 2011, 02:17:26 AM »
>"The ice fairy went back home for now."

>Be wary of the headbutt.