Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 2)  (Read 72069 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #600 on: January 29, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »
> What does this woman look like?
> If she has the whole cat appearance thing (like we're expecting) then... "Oh, so the whole thing with Rin wasn't a one time thing. She'll be so upset that you left her for another cat." Troll face.

> She has blonde hair with black stripes in it, and yellow eyes...She does look rather catlike.
> "I was never with her in the first place!" Nazrin squeaks angrily, and clings tighter to the woman.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #601 on: January 29, 2011, 06:57:03 PM »
> Wow, she's just too easy to tease.
> To new cat lady. "So, I guess you're the master of this temple, then?"
> Ask her about the unconcious girl in the underground. Describe her. "Nazrin said that she might have visited here before."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #602 on: January 29, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »
> Wow, she's just too easy to tease.
> To new cat lady. "So, I guess you're the master of this temple, then?"
> Ask her about the unconcious girl in the underground. Describe her. "Nazrin said that she might have visited here before."

> Silly mouse.
> "What?  Oh, no, no, that would be Lady Hijiri," the woman says, taken aback.
> You describe the unconcious girl.
> "That sounds like one of the mountain goddesses who visited the temple last year."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #603 on: January 29, 2011, 07:29:03 PM »
> Huh-buh-hwaaa?!
> "Are you joking? What the hell would a goddess be doing unconcious down there?!"

Also, I vote that we give Nazrin to her first owner, though not without making her sweat for a bit.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #604 on: January 29, 2011, 07:29:34 PM »
>"...Wait, what? You're saying that's a Goddess?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #605 on: January 29, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
> Huh-buh-hwaaa?!
> "Are you joking? What the hell would a goddess be doing unconcious down there?!"

> asdfjkl;
> The woman frowns.  "That's what I'd like to know."

>"...Wait, what? You're saying that's a Goddess?"

> "Unless the girl you described is someone else.  The clothing seems to be right, at least."  The woman looks a bit confused now.  "To make sure we're on the same page...did she have a hat with her?"

> _

« Reply #606 on: January 29, 2011, 07:43:04 PM »
> "Er, no. No hat. She had these, though." Show her the spellcards.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #607 on: January 29, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »
> "Er, no. No hat. She had these, though." Show her the spellcards.

> The woman furrows her brow when you say she had no hat, but she takes a look at the spellcards anyway.
> "Moreya...Moriya?"

> _

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #608 on: January 29, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »
> Be vaguely reminded of dwarven mines.

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #609 on: January 29, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
>"Yup, that's what these say, as much as I know... old stuff too! Any hints on what goddess that might be?"

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #610 on: January 29, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »
> Be vaguely reminded of dwarven mines.

> You don't know why you just thought of that.

>"Yup, that's what these say, as much as I know... old stuff too! Any hints on what goddess that might be?"

> "Ahh, there was the Moriya Shrine at the peak of Youkai Mountain..."

> _

« Reply #611 on: January 29, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »
> Great, another shrine...
> "So, where is this shrine, then? Also, can you tell me where the red-white's shrine is, too?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #612 on: January 29, 2011, 08:22:09 PM »
> Great, another shrine...
> "So, where is this shrine, then? Also, can you tell me where the red-white's shrine is, too?"

> This is the third shrine...
> "The Moriya Shrine?  And...the red-white's shrine?"  The woman bites her lip in thought.  "I...I'm afraid I don't remember.  I'm sorry."  She looks dismayed.

> _

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #613 on: January 29, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »
> Well, whoever's at this Moriya Shrine will probably know where the red-white's shrine is.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #614 on: January 29, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »
> Well, whoever's at this Moriya Shrine will probably know where the red-white's shrine is.

> You wouldn't be surprised if the different shrines were affiliated at all.

> _

« Reply #615 on: January 29, 2011, 08:30:03 PM »
> "Hm... Mokou, you have any clue?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #616 on: January 29, 2011, 08:37:54 PM »
> "Hm... Mokou, you have any clue?"

> Mokou is nearby, leaning against the wall.
> "No."

> _

« Reply #617 on: January 29, 2011, 08:46:25 PM »
> "Damn. Hm... well, I guess Keine's probably the best person to ask, then..." We should consider getting a helmet.
> "All right, then. Thanks for your help... miss." Grab Nazrin by the back of the collar and head out.

When she protests, let me handle it: I'll use the good ol' "Ancient Dwarven Tradition" gambit :3

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #618 on: January 29, 2011, 08:58:11 PM »
> "Damn. Hm... well, I guess Keine's probably the best person to ask, then..." We should consider getting a helmet.
> "All right, then. Thanks for your help... miss." Grab Nazrin by the back of the collar and head out.

> You grab Nazrin by the back of the collar and start to leave, figuring Keine would know.
> Nazrin grabs hold of the woman's arms before you can get very far, however, and digs her heels into the ground.
> "No!  No!  I was only going to stick around until I got back to the temple!" she cries.  Mokou moves away from the wall and lingers nearby.
> "Wai...wha..."  The woman has to steel herself to keep from being dragged down by Nazrin.  People are starting to stare.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #619 on: January 29, 2011, 09:00:03 PM »
>"Sorry, kid. The cat gave you to me. And I am not about to give up my reward after all the shit that I went through to get that satori back!"

« Reply #620 on: January 29, 2011, 09:08:39 PM »
> Narrow eyes at Nazrin. "What, don't you remember? Rin gave you to me after I did her a favor, and now I'm honor bound to keep you. Don't go spitting on our ancient traditions like that!"
> When Nazrin starts to protest, explain to her, in a tone like a teacehr lecturing a child. "Rin saved you when you were stranded down there, remember? After that, you had an obligation to serve her as she protected you and fed you. Now, since Rin gave you to me, I have the obligation to protect and care for you, now, but now you're trying to weasel your way out of the debt! Do you mean to tell me that you were just taking advantage of poor Rin and Satori, eating their food with no respect to our lowly culture?"
> We are, by the way, lying through our teeth. We also have no intention of keeping Nazrin, anyways.

Tordek: Do you know what the best part about being a dwarven adventurer is? Nobody outside the mountains knows a damn thing about dwarves. You've pretty much got a clean slate to make up whatever you want about dwarven culture. Who's going to argue with you? You're the dwarf!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #621 on: January 29, 2011, 09:19:02 PM »
>"Sorry, kid. The cat gave you to me. And I am not about to give up my reward after all the shit that I went through to get that satori back!"

> "But I already live here!"
> The veiled girl and manly cloud have joined the onlookers now, too.

> Narrow eyes at Nazrin. "What, don't you remember? Rin gave you to me after I did her a favor, and now I'm honor bound to keep you. Don't go spitting on our ancient traditions like that!"
> When Nazrin starts to protest, explain to her, in a tone like a teacehr lecturing a child. "Rin saved you when you were stranded down there, remember? After that, you had an obligation to serve her as she protected you and fed you. Now, since Rin gave you to me, I have the obligation to protect and care for you, now, but now you're trying to weasel your way out of the debt! Do you mean to tell me that you were just taking advantage of poor Rin and Satori, eating their food with no respect to our lowly culture?"
> We are, by the way, lying through our teeth. We also have no intention of keeping Nazrin, anyways.

> "No!  I don't care!"
> You try guilt-tripping Nazrin into staying with you when you're really lying through your teeth, but she doesn't take it too well.
> "I said I don't care!  Let me go!  This temple is way, way better than that horrible cave!"  You have a feeling that if she was not clinging onto the other woman, she would be using her arms to attack you right now.
> "Let's not get worked up, please," the woman says.  "I'm sure we can...work something...out..."  Nazrin must have a strong grip.
> On the other side of the room, you hear a door opening.  Then you hear a soothing voice.
> "It's quite noisy in here.  Is something wrong?"
> The veiled girl lets out a small gasp.

> _

« Reply #622 on: January 29, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »
Ah, shit. Prepare for a guilt trip, guys. I'm sorry.  :ohdear:

> Look up at the voice.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:25:37 PM by Sect »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #623 on: January 29, 2011, 09:28:30 PM »
Naw, we ain't done yet.

>To Nazrin: "Wow, way to stab the people who helped you out in the back. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to help you out again. That's not even sarcasm, they're better than that kind of trashy convenience."

« Reply #624 on: January 29, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »
You know, I can't help but think that Mokou's going to be less than thrilled with us after this :ohdear:

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #625 on: January 29, 2011, 09:33:04 PM »
Naw, we can swing this. There's just a trick to it.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #626 on: January 29, 2011, 09:46:25 PM »
> Look up at the voice.

> You look up to see who's talking.
> A tall woman with black and white clothes is making her way across the room  Her hair is long and brown, but the top of it is purple for some reason.
> The people who have been watching the whole scene unfold are going back to minding their own business, perhaps in light of this woman's presence.

>To Nazrin: "Wow, way to stab the people who helped you out in the back. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to help you out again. That's not even sarcasm, they're better than that kind of trashy convenience."

> "I don't care!"
> The woman reaches you and Nazrin.  She grabs your arm with one hand, and Nazrin's with the other.
> "Now, now, I'm sure we can easily talk this over instead of immediately turning to arms," she says with a smile.  She gently pulls you away from Nazrin and Nazrin away from the catlike woman with surprising strength.
> The tall woman beams at Nazrin.  "Welcome back."
> "Y...yeah..."
> She then turns to look at you.  Her eyes linger on your ears for a few moments, and then she says.  "And you...I don't believe I've ever seen you before."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #627 on: January 29, 2011, 09:49:44 PM »
>"Wait, who's turning to arms? What are you trying to accuse me of, huh?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #628 on: January 29, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »
>"Wait, who's turning to arms? What are you trying to accuse me of, huh?"

> The woman is completely unfazed.  "You were trying to drag Nazrin out of my temple against her wishes, were you not?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #629 on: January 29, 2011, 09:54:55 PM »
>"Yeah, that's not going to arms. Stop acting like I was doing things I'm not doing!"