Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 2)  (Read 72067 times)

Re: Parsee Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2011, 10:32:35 PM »
> "Her eyes? Why's that bad?"
> "How's Koishi's third eye doing?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2011, 10:38:48 PM »
> "Her eyes? Why's that bad?"
> "How's Koishi's third eye doing?"

> "Under normal conditions, Udonge has insanity-inducing eyes.  She is normally able to subdue the effects, but in her current condition is unable to do so."
> You then ask about Koishi's third eye.
> "It's normal for a satori's third eye to be open, but the way her's is open is rather unnatural, like it was forced.  Letting it close on its own would be the best course of action at this point."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2011, 10:42:10 PM »
> Was her third eye open in the newspaper clipping?
> "Why should it matter if her eye is open or closed?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2011, 10:51:08 PM »
> Was her third eye open in the newspaper clipping?
> "Why should it matter if her eye is open or closed?"

> It was closed.
> "I never said whether or not it mattered.  Only that it is strange that her third eye looks as if it was forced open."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2011, 10:59:19 PM »
>"And I wasn't trying to fight her, I was trying to talk some sense into her. Then she insisted on it fighting. So I had to set her straight."

« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2011, 11:02:25 PM »
> "Anyways, so her eye was forced open... why should that matter? I mean, she could just close it again. Bah! No use thinking about it, Satori would probably know more about that stuff."
> We should probably grab a nap, too: we would probably wake up before Koishi in any case.

> Oh, and just for the hell of it: update Koishi quest, but add notes about the state we found her in, and Eirin's observation about her eye.

> Oh, and also just for the hell of it: add new quest "Headbutt Competition!: Yuugi versus Keine!"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 11:04:12 PM by Sect »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »
>"And I wasn't trying to fight her, I was trying to talk some sense into her. Then she insisted on it fighting. So I had to set her straight."

> Eirin breathes through her nose.  "Hnn...Is that right?"

> "Anyways, so her eye was forced open... why should that matter? I mean, she could just close it again. Bah! No use thinking about it, Satori would probably know more about that stuff."
> We should probably grab a nap, too: we would probably wake up before Koishi in any case.

> Oh, and just for the hell of it: update Koishi quest, but add notes about the state we found her in, and Eirin's observation about her eye.

> Oh, and also just for the hell of it: add new quest "Headbutt Competition!: Yuugi versus Keine!"

> "I imagine it wouldn't be very healthy for her if it happened too suddenly," Eirin says.  It's quiet after that, until a group of rabbits start calling for Eirin.
> "Oh."  Eirin stands up and makes her way over to them.

> Quest Updated: Find Koishi
  > A satori girl from the Palace of the Earth Spirits has gone missing.  It's up to you to safely retrieve her and quell the worries of the other residents of the palace!  You've learned that she has travelled to the surface to visit Suika.  You won't be able to talk to Suika any time soon, but you've also learned that Kaguya last saw her in the Bamboo Forest...where there also happens to be a crazy rabbit running around.  Oops.
  You've found Koishi, but she's in a bad way.  Her ankle is sprained, and she looks like she hasn't slept, bathed, or eaten in a long time.  Her third eye is also open, and you had suspicions that her mind was in the same state as Reisen's.  Eientei's doctor, Eirin, has noted that Koishi's third eye looks like it was forced open.

> Quest Added: Headbutt Competition!: Yuugi versus Keine!
  > The fact that you're not even sure who would win is reason enough for this to happen.

> You decide to take a nap, too, since your last one was interrupted.  It takes a little while longer for you to fall asleep this time.
> Your dreams are very strange again.  You dream that a swarm of kappa has appeared in the Underground, and they're all over the bridge.  Purple mist appears, and you accidentally inhale and choke on some of it while trying to examine it with the seeing stone.  Keine headbutting Yuugi...or was it Konngara?  That winged girl appearing again and tickling you to death.
> You wake up in a cold sweat.

> _

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2011, 11:44:44 PM »
>Look around. Where's everyone?

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2011, 12:02:51 AM »
>Look around. Where's everyone?

> Kaguya is directing the rabbits, who are chattering as usual and carrying bamboo from the forest.  Mokou is standing by watching them with her hands in her pockets.
> Your heart skips a beat when you see that the ice cage Cirno made is gone, but Reisen is still asleep and being held by Eirin.  Her eyes have been covered by bandages.
> Tewi is awake and standing near Eirin.  She still has the blanket draped around her, and looks very, very confused.
> Cirno and Star are sprawled out in the grass, fast asleep.
> Koishi is still asleep.  You note that her third eye has closed completely now.

> _

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2011, 12:06:36 AM »
> Allow a somewhat relieved sigh.  Who knew we'd have to go through all his crap.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2011, 12:16:34 AM »
> Allow a somewhat relieved sigh.  Who knew we'd have to go through all his crap.

> You sigh in relief.  It took a while, but you've finally found Koishi.

> _

« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2011, 12:17:56 AM »
Ignore everything here: I misread "tickling" for "licking".
> Stand up and stretch.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:20:07 AM by Sect »

« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2011, 12:21:05 AM »
>View the quest log

Mokou Fan

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #193 on: January 22, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »
>Go to Eirin
>"So, how's she doing?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #194 on: January 22, 2011, 12:33:47 AM »
> Stand up and stretch.

> You stand up and stretch.  You were sleeping on the ground, so it feels nice to stretch.

>View the quest log

> Find Koishi
  > A satori girl from the Palace of the Earth Spirits has gone missing.  It's up to you to safely retrieve her and quell the worries of the other residents of the palace!  You've learned that she has travelled to the surface to visit Suika.  You won't be able to talk to Suika any time soon, but you've also learned that Kaguya last saw her in the Bamboo Forest...where there also happens to be a crazy rabbit running around.  Oops.
  You've found Koishi, but she's in a bad way.  Her ankle is sprained, and she looks like she hasn't slept, bathed, or eaten in a long time.  Her third eye is also open, and you had suspicions that her mind was in the same state as Reisen's.  Eientei's doctor, Eirin, has noted that Koishi's third eye looks like it was forced open.

> Learn more about Konngara
  >While Yuugi did give me a good amount of information about her, there might be some more information about her that might prove useful in the near future.  You've recently learned that Konngara might have something to do with Hell's Moon.  She was also trying to find a "Hakurei Shrine" for some reason.

> And the hat...?
  > The comatose girl is from the surface world, but you didn't find a hat with her clothes.  This bothers you enough to want to take matters into your own hands.

>  Immaterial and Missing Suika
  > You've learned that Suika must still be alive, but she has been 'gapped.'  You don't know what that means, but you figure that Yuugi would want to know.

> Headbutt Competition!: Yuugi versus Keine!
  > The fact that you're not even sure who would win is reason enough for this to happen.

>Go to Eirin
>"So, how's she doing?"

> You approach Eirin and ask how Reisen's doing.  Eirin draws her attention from the rabbits and says, "She's just sleeping now.  I sedated her and gave her a Butterfly Dream Pill to calm her down.  Hopefully, when she wakes up, she'll be able to speak properly.  I'm going to take blood samples later for furthur research."

> _

« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2011, 12:36:42 AM »
> "'Butterfly Dream Pill'? What's that?"
> Look at Tewi. "Hey, I guess you're less crazy now?"

Tact? Parsee? Naaaaw.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2011, 12:46:35 AM »
> "'Butterfly Dream Pill'? What's that?"
> Look at Tewi. "Hey, I guess you're less crazy now?"

> "Oh, it's a pill that gives you pleasant dreams.  It's usually prescribed for people suffering from insomnia or mental exhaustion..."  You can tell Eirin takes pride in her work.
> You address Tewi.  She raises an eyebrow at you and frowns.
> "Whaaaats?  Since whens was I crazy?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »
>To Doctorb: "Those pills sound insanely nice. They're probably hard to make and addictive, aren't they?"
>To Tewi: "Don't worry about it. How are you doing?"
>Check Reisen's aura.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2011, 02:09:18 AM »
>To Doctorb: "Those pills sound insanely nice. They're probably hard to make and addictive, aren't they?"
>To Tewi: "Don't worry about it. How are you doing?"
>Check Reisen's aura.

> "Hm, I've toned the effects down to make them safer, although they're not something you should just take on a whim."
> Tewi scratches her head.  "I hads one of those day-destroying dreams."
> You check Reisen's aura.  There's less black in it than there was before.  Eirin pumping her full of sedatives might have been a good idea after all.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2011, 02:25:39 AM »
>"Day destroying dreams?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2011, 02:49:39 AM »
>"Day destroying dreams?"

> "Surely you've hads them befores.  Dreams you want to forgets for whatever reason but can'ts."  Tewi shakes her head.  "What a weirds dream."

> _

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2011, 02:50:56 AM »
>"Do you mean something like a nightmare?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2011, 02:55:49 AM »
>"Do you mean something like a nightmare?"

> "Close."
> A rabbit walks by with a stalk of bamboo with flowers growing on it.  Tewi's ears perk up.  "Waits."  She approaches the rabbit.
> "Heys!  How far is construction goings?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2011, 03:27:46 AM »
>"Construction?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2011, 03:34:55 AM »
>"Construction?"

> Tewi is busy talking with the other rabbit, so Eirin fills you in.
> "The Inaba are rebuilding Eientei."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2011, 05:26:34 AM »
>"Huh."
>Look around. Do things seem not screwed up enough around here that a building could stand?

« Reply #206 on: January 22, 2011, 06:46:23 AM »
Crap, I didn't even realize that there WASN'T a building. Though, that certainly does explain why we've been napping on the ground...

> "I don't think that I've had one of those dreams before. I mean, that fluffy winged girl's getting on my nerves, and kappa and cucumbers are becoming too regular than I'd like, but it's not bad enough that I'd really want to forget it."

« Reply #207 on: January 22, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »
>How long have we been sleeping?

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #208 on: January 22, 2011, 02:05:11 PM »
>"Huh."
>Look around. Do things seem not screwed up enough around here that a building could stand?

> Looks like it.  The rabbits are building Eientei's skeleton right now.

> "I don't think that I've had one of those dreams before. I mean, that fluffy winged girl's getting on my nerves, and kappa and cucumbers are becoming too regular than I'd like, but it's not bad enough that I'd really want to forget it."

> "Kappa, huh..." Eirin says.  There's a small smile on her face.  "They say real life events can affect dreams.  Are there any kappa where you live?"

>How long have we been sleeping?

> If you had to guess, a few hours.

> _

« Reply #209 on: January 22, 2011, 03:26:37 PM »
>"Well, not much.... There are some, but they rather prefer living at their own village"

Mokou Fan