Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 2)  (Read 72056 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 2)
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2011, 02:41:26 AM »
Rejoin Koishi, and observe the proceedings.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2011, 03:45:37 AM »
>Might want to check on Reisen's aura too; see if anything has changed.

>Let Kaguya be with Eirin for a while; they can come over to us.

> You check Reisen's aura.  It hasn't changed since the last time you checked it.
> That woman is probably Eirin.  You decide to leave her and Kaguya alone.

Rejoin Koishi, and observe the proceedings.

> Kaguya is walking alongside Eirin, who is rumaging through a bag that reminds you of the one that nurse Rin was carrying.  They're both talking to each other, and once in a while Kaguya gestures to Reisen or Tewi.
> Eirin kneels down next to Reisen's cage.  At the same time, Star gets up and relocates to a group of rabbits.  Reisen tries the same thing, but she can only flatten herself against the cage wall.  When Eirin extracts a syringe from her bag, Reisen starts thrashing around.  Koishi shivers and holds her hat to her head.
> "Udonge, it's just a sedative," you hear her say in a soothing voice, in an attempt to calm Reisen down.  It doesn't really work.  Cirno holds out her hands, and the cage's bars thicken.
> "Anyone would have that reaction if you suddenly came at them with a needle," Mokou says matter-of-factly.  "Want me to hold her down?"
> Kaguya looks like she wants to kick Mokou in the shins.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2011, 03:58:35 AM »
>Approach the cage, look at Reisen.
>"You. Calm down and let the woman in the weird dress help you. Or do you like being mute and stuck in a cage?"

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2011, 07:21:31 AM »
>As for rewarding Mokou for all that help, I think we should befriend her, like Cirno, and sometimes invite her over for tea, sake and lulz. And Cirno too. And have a Christmas without being alone. And, and.... intriduce to Yuugi and live happily ever after in happy fluffy times.
But that comes after the quest.
>Any reaction from Reisen?

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2011, 01:16:34 PM »
>Approach the cage, look at Reisen.
>"You. Calm down and let the woman in the weird dress help you. Or do you like being mute and stuck in a cage?"

> You approach the cage, look at Reisen, and tell her to calm down.  She just scuttles away from you and hugs her knees to her chest, shuddering.
> Eirin spends about a second scrutinizing you before moving to the side of the cage Reisen is pressed up against.  She takes Reisen's arm and jabs the syringe into it before she can react.

>As for rewarding Mokou for all that help, I think we should befriend her, like Cirno, and sometimes invite her over for tea, sake and lulz. And Cirno too. And have a Christmas without being alone. And, and.... intriduce to Yuugi and live happily ever after in happy fluffy times.
But that comes after the quest.
>Any reaction from Reisen?

> That would be nice...
> It looks like Reisen's falling asleep.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »
> "Wow, that stuff acts fast."
> Keep an eye on Koishi, just in case that needle spooked her.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2011, 01:41:17 PM »
> "Wow, that stuff acts fast."
> Keep an eye on Koishi, just in case that needle spooked her.

> "Of course."  Eirin has depositied the needle into an opaque plastic bag and is now going through the bag's contents again.
> You glance over at Koishi.  The brim of her hat has been pulled over her eyes.

> _
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:58:21 PM by Himiko »

« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2011, 02:14:11 PM »
> Ho boy. Get over to Koishi quicklike.
> "Hey, you all right? Your ankle's feeling better?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »
>Before this: Nod to Eirin. That's teamwork for ya!
>Ponder how Mokou and Yuugi might get along.

« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »
Like an oni that's on fire, I would imagine. Not really sure if that's a good thing.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2011, 05:57:04 PM »
Well, alcohol's flammable, so...

« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »
Out of curiosity, are there any sake drinks that you light on fire before serving?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2011, 08:12:42 PM »
>Before this: Nod to Eirin. That's teamwork for ya!

> You nod to Eirin.  She nods back and starts rumaging around in her bag again.
> That would be...interesting.

> Ho boy. Get over to Koishi quicklike.
> "Hey, you all right? Your ankle's feeling better?"

> You hurry back to where Koishi is.
> She nods when you ask her how she's feeling, but she keeps glancing over at Reisen.

> _

« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2011, 08:16:47 PM »
> Distract Koishi. "Hey, do you want to take a nap before going back to see your sister?" Maybe she'll feel better after one, and less likely to run off and make us have to chase her again.

Also, apparantly "Flaming Moe" is the Yuugi/Mokou ship. Just so that you all know. (Blame Moerin, not me)

Whatthe

• Still distracted
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »
Also, apparantly "Flaming Moe" is the Yuugi/Mokou ship. Just so that you all know. (Blame Moerin, not me)
Is Moerin a fan of The Simpsons by any chance?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 08:31:17 PM by Whatthe »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2011, 08:31:10 PM »
Clearly.

>"Actually, uh...you're not reading crazy murder rabbit's mind right now, are you? That's probably really bad."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »
> Distract Koishi. "Hey, do you want to take a nap before going back to see your sister?" Maybe she'll feel better after one, and less likely to run off and make us have to chase her again.

> "That sounds niiice~"  Koishi beams.  She looks really exhausted; it might be better for her to take a nap after all.

>"Actually, uh...you're not reading crazy murder rabbit's mind right now, are you? That's probably really bad."

> "Really?"  Koishi pokes her third eye and giggles.
> Can she even tell?

> _

« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2011, 08:47:10 PM »
> "Er, yeah. It's really bad. Anyways, you should really take a nap, and we'll head out in the... morning. Ish."
> What the hell time of day is it, anyways? How long did we sleep before we kicked Reisen's ass were attacked?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2011, 08:53:33 PM »
> "Er, yeah. It's really bad. Anyways, you should really take a nap, and we'll head out in the... morning. Ish."
> What the hell time of day is it, anyways? How long did we sleep before we kicked Reisen's ass were attacked?

> "...Huh."
> Koishi hugs her hat to her chest and curls up in the grass.  It's not long before her eyes close and she falls asleep.  Her third eye looks like it just died; it has long since stopped "crying", and the eyelid is almost shut.
> You have no idea.  The sky hasn't changed at all because the Hell's Moon is in the way.
> Cirno stretches her wings.  "Hey, hey, after you take her home, you should stop by the lake again and I'll show you where the hideout is~" she suggests.

> _

« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
> Grin. "I thought it was a secret, though."
> Health status.

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2011, 09:12:46 PM »
>"That'd be awesome, Cirno. And you could see my bridge in the Underground."
>Mokou would be one of the few people able to survive a direct headbutt from Yuugi, you know. or a Yuugi punch straight in the face. That would connect'em. Sparring.
>yea, How's Parsee's physical condition?

Mokou Fan

« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2011, 09:14:40 PM »
We don't know that Mokou's immortal, though her state when she dragged back Kaguya was a bit interesting...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2011, 09:20:54 PM »
> Grin. "I thought it was a secret, though."
> Health status.

>"That'd be awesome, Cirno. And you could see my bridge in the Underground."
>Mokou would be one of the few people able to survive a direct headbutt from Yuugi, you know. or a Yuugi punch straight in the face. That would connect'em. Sparring.
>yea, How's Parsee's physical condition?

> "I think I can trust you.  It's a huuuge secret, though."  Cirno returns the grin.  "Is your bridge like a secret, too?"
> Considering the mess Mokou and Kaguya were in when they arrived, you wonder if Mokou would be able to fight with Yuugi on equal terms.  As long as she doesn't get headbutted...
> Your leg is still bleeding from where Reisen slashed you.  You're a youkai, so you shouldn't die from blood loss, but...you're feeling sort of faint.

> _

« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »
> Oh crap! Completely forgot about that! We should clean and bandage that up, just to be safe.
> "Well, no, it's not secret or anything. It's just that no one ever goes down there." Depression...
> Wonder who has the stronger headbutt: Yuugi or Keine.
> How's our hunger and tiredness?

Whatthe

• Still distracted
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2011, 09:29:19 PM »
> Consider organizing a headbutting championship match between Yuugi and Keine.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2011, 09:35:40 PM »
>What is Eirin up to? Does she look too busy to deal with this wound?

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2011, 09:35:59 PM »
> Wonder if it would be cheaper to use logs, rocks, people, or fairies for the headbutt competition.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2011, 09:45:21 PM »
> Oh crap! Completely forgot about that! We should clean and bandage that up, just to be safe.
> "Well, no, it's not secret or anything. It's just that no one ever goes down there." Depression...
> Wonder who has the stronger headbutt: Yuugi or Keine.
> How's our hunger and tiredness?

> Except you don't have any bandages with you right now.  Eirin looks like she's almost finished talking with Kaguya, so you don't have much longer to wait...
> "Oh."  Kind of depressing...
> Wouldn't you like to know?
> You're doing well as far as hunger.  You're tired, but you think you can keep going.

> Consider organizing a headbutting championship match between Yuugi and Keine.

> You honestly wouldn't know who to be afraid for.

>What is Eirin up to? Does she look too busy to deal with this wound?

> Eirin is approaching you and Koishi now.  You see Kaguya and Mokou kneeling next to the cage, in which Reisen is sleeping.
> When Eirin sees your leg and Koishi's ankle and third eye, she frowns in disapproval and starts going through her medical bag.

> Wonder if it would be cheaper to use logs, rocks, people, or fairies for the headbutt competition.

> Probably.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »
>Oh good, she knows what she's supposed to be doing.
>Let the doctor do her thing.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2011, 10:29:11 PM »
>Oh good, she knows what she's supposed to be doing.
>Let the doctor do her thing.

> At least she knows what she's doing.
> Eirin takes a roll of bandages and a towel from her medical bag and wraps up Koishi's ankle and foot.  Koishi stirs, but stays asleep.  Eirin then takes disinfectant wipes and cleans off Koishi's third eye, and dries it with the towel.
> She then takes out a bottle of...something...and wets a few cotton swabs with it.  Oh, wait, it's disinfectant, she's using it to clean the blood off the wound on your leg, ow ow ow it stings.
> Once the blood is off your leg, Eirin bandages the wound.
> "Her ankle is sprained, she's a youkai so it'll heal quickly without the treatments required for humans; she can hover off the ground for a little bit but once it stops hurting she should be able to walk on it fine," Eirin rattles off.  "As for you, the wound will probably heal quickly but leave the bandage on for a few days anyway to keep it from reopening and you should be fine."
> She has a fast voice.  "Tsk.  The princess tells me you tried fighting Udonge.  You're lucky you didn't see her eyes, otherwise you would have ended up in the same condition as her or Tewi."

> _