Author Topic: Guide me along this barren path  (Read 171878 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: Guide me along this barren path
« Reply #720 on: July 06, 2009, 03:51:01 AM »
>Look at the swarm which is being awed about, clearly 'what is that?' must have meant something happened.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #721 on: July 06, 2009, 03:58:30 AM »
>beg what may remain of the frog army to save you from death by bees
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #722 on: July 06, 2009, 04:21:18 AM »
> Pray to Kanako and see if she does something as the only practicing god in goddamn Gensokyo.

>You feel an internal conflict. You are not sure if it will be won.

>Look at the swarm which is being awed about, clearly 'what is that?' must have meant something happened.

>The swarm seems to be approaching you now, the face beaing what seems to be a pained expression when you can make it out. But aside from that, it seems the same.

>beg what may remain of the frog army to save you from death by bees

>The only frogs presently about are the bullfrogs, one of whom flicks out a tongue and devours a bee. Only several thousand more to go!
>Mystia appears at you side, staring at the swarming monstrousity. "What..." she says, letting the question drop for lack of being able to continue it.

>_

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #723 on: July 06, 2009, 04:24:10 AM »
>"You were right, Mystia. You were right."

>attempt to flee
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #724 on: July 06, 2009, 05:07:28 AM »
>"You were right, Mystia. You were right."

>attempt to flee

>Mystia doesn't answer. She just runs with you. You can hear the swarm following behind you, but you really have no idea if it's going to catch you or not. You rather don't want to look.
>Around you, you can see what seem to be ruins of Eientei, but there is really no place to run. You can also see Kaguya up ahead, looking fairly perturbed by this whole mess. You think you can see other things moving far ahead, in what used to be the courtyard.

>_

>_

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #725 on: July 06, 2009, 08:20:42 AM »
> Check the moving things.

> Pinch your cheek.

> La li lu le lo.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #726 on: July 06, 2009, 08:45:44 AM »
> Check the moving things.

> Pinch your cheek.

> La li lu le lo.

>Judging from the way their size and they way they are moving, they seem to be a herd of small animals
>You pinch your cheek. Sadly, it has no effect other than making your face a little sore.
>We'll have none of that, now.
>Kaguya learns from your example and runs as well. You can hear the swarm's terrible buzzing drawing ever closer to you. You can hear its voice reveberating in your thoughts, saying you name over and over again.

>_

Pako

« Reply #727 on: July 06, 2009, 08:52:24 AM »
> Wish this never happend.

> Hide in the small herd of animals.

> Rip Rumia's ribbon off.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #728 on: July 06, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »
>Get a mirror ans break it
>If there's not a mirror at hand, that's our next task

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #729 on: July 06, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »
> just pray, you heard me, I just said pray, not to any god, just pray for us to win, and continue to pray each turn no matter what.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 01:10:43 PM by Evil Spirit Anthony »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #730 on: July 06, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »
> Wish this never happend.
> Hide in the small herd of animals.
> Rip Rumia's ribbon off.

>Your wishes seem to ease the buzzing from your thoughts just a little.
>You run toward the herd, vaulting over the remains of a wall along the way. From what you can gather, you're heading toward the remains of the courtyard, and the remaining frogs. Curiously, there seems to be no sign of Cirno.
>You don't see Rumia anywhere. Where did she get off to?

>Get a mirror ans break it
>If there's not a mirror at hand, that's our next task

>You don't see any mirrors anywhere. And really, what would that do against THIS monstrousity? It's ML has to be in the ten thousands! Now if you had, like, some noodles to entangle it with...

> just pray, you heard me, I just said pray, not to any god, just pray for us to win, and continue to pray each turn no matter what.

>You pray as you dash among the frogs. Really, with no specific recipient in mind for your prayers, it's not so much prayer as a wishing. But you pray for victory. You pray for an end to the madness. You pray that this never happened to begin with.
>The frogs seems to gather around you as you try to take refuge among them. "Why are you stopping!" cries Mystia, her voice barely audible over the buzzing. You turn to face the swarm, still fervently wishing for victory. The face comes into focus for a moment, screaming "I feel...g...o...o...d..." at you, before it is distorted and lost into a shape that seems almost like a sort of alien plant creature.
>As it draws closer, the frogs turn their attention toward the swarm, and begin to flick their tongues out. Within an instant, dozens of bees vanish from the swarm, as the buzzing voice pierces into your thoughts again, crying out your name again and again. More and more bees vanish, as the frogs war away at the swarm, but you can see it will not be fast enough. The swarm looks about ready to attack the frogs now; and they are certainly too few and too small to withstand such an assault even as they tear into the vile thing.

>_

Pako

« Reply #731 on: July 06, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
> Mystia is a bird, birds eat insects, Suggest to Mystia she helps the frogs to eat the bees.

> Ask Mystia if can sing the bees to sleep.

> try to summon Yuyuko.

> "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU."

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #732 on: July 06, 2009, 02:55:19 PM »
> Yell back "...Nanananananana, I knew that I would!" to see if any response occurs from the bee swarm.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #733 on: July 06, 2009, 02:58:47 PM »
>Focus on your navel
(If you don't understand this one, I swear I'll hit you)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #734 on: July 06, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »
> Mystia is a bird, birds eat insects, Suggest to Mystia she helps the frogs to eat the bees.
> Ask Mystia if can sing the bees to sleep.
> try to summon Yuyuko.
> "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU."

> Yell back "...Nanananananana, I knew that I would!" to see if any response occurs from the bee swarm.

>You shout a crazy suggestion to Mystia. She doesn't reply so much as give a sort of nonsensical, frightened squeak at the idea.
>Upon suggestion she try to sing, Mystia nods. "I-it should be dark enough to do something!" She then begins to sing a song about flowers blooming in the fall. Perhaps it is the first thing that came to mind? The world around you seems to darken, and it grows a little harder to make out what's going around you. Blessedly, it also dims the horrible shapes you see within the swarm, reducing them to mere suggestions of violence and horror. The bees themselves seem to be moving a lot more erratically now, and the frogs tear away at them still, being used to operating at night.
>You then begin to shout a number of random things, trying to invoke the name of the Ghost Princess, trying to exorcise the swarm, and at one point just shouting song lyrics at it. These don't seem to have much effect, but you become aware of someone standing beside you. "Hey, what's going on over here?" says Rumia as she seems to appear out of the aether.
>"Arrgh!" drones the voice of the swarm, "Yaagh!"

>Focus on your navel
(If you don't understand this one, I swear I'll hit you)

>You are too hardcore to consider such methodologies.

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #735 on: July 06, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »
GOD DAMN IT
>Drop hardcore AND dietary path

Pako

« Reply #736 on: July 06, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »
> kaguya has fire danmaku, make her use it.

> if the above doesn't work then tear of Rumia's ribbon and run the hell away from there.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #737 on: July 06, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »

>Are you sure you wanna do that? Because only wussies drop hardcore. None of the chicks would dig you.

> kaguya has fire danmaku, make her use it.

> if the above doesn't work then tear of Rumia's ribbon and run the hell away from there.

>You shout orders to Kaguya, but she doesn't seem to be listening. You're not really sure what she is doing, but it seems to involve concentrating on something.
>You grab Rumia's ribbon, and give it a sharp tug. "Owie!" Rumia says, as you tear it off, and some hair falls over her eye. You're not sure if anything else really happened. She looks at the battle with the swarm, and says, "Hey, those frogs are eating bees. I bet that's what the cool people are doing these days!" She then walks over and bites into the air around the shrinking swarm. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty gross to watch. It's probably a good thing that you've not eaten in awhile...

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #738 on: July 06, 2009, 03:28:27 PM »

>Are you sure you wanna do that? Because only wussies drop hardcore. None of the chicks would dig you.
We can ascend later and do a Bad Moon run if you want.
>DO EET

Pako

« Reply #739 on: July 06, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »
> Pick up Rumia's ribbon and put it in your pocket.

> Hide behind Kaguya

> Drop hardcore AND dietary path.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #740 on: July 06, 2009, 03:49:59 PM »
> "Bitches and whores"

Zbo

• Seeker of truth
  • A guy.
    • Monkey's Forest... lulz
« Reply #741 on: July 06, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »
>Shout "NEET!"

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #742 on: July 06, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »
>DO EET

>You drink the Wussiness potion. What were you thinking?

> Pick up Rumia's ribbon and put it in your pocket.

> Hide behind Kaguya

>You snag Rumia's Ribbon. It is a ribbon. And now it's yours.
>You retreat behind Kaguya, who doesn't seem to notice you doing this.

> "Bitches and whores"
>Shout "NEET!"

>Nor does she seem to notice your shouting of various profanities and personal jabs. Just what is she doing?
>The swarm as been cut down to about half of its size now. Having retreated, Mystia's singing makes is really hard to figure out what is going on. But you hear Rumia say, "Hey, these things taste pretty bad! I don't think eating them is actually cool at all!"

>_

Pako

« Reply #743 on: July 06, 2009, 04:23:43 PM »
> Make love to Kaguya's hair.

> practice grass eating while watching the war between the frogs and bees.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #744 on: July 06, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
>THE NAVEL. NOW.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #745 on: July 06, 2009, 04:31:30 PM »
> Make love to Kaguya's hair.
> practice grass eating while watching the war between the frogs and bees.

>You're really not sure how to do this, so you just feel it instead. Silky!

>THE NAVEL. NOW.

>You gaze at your navel. Sadly, this does not bring clarity of mind so much as a haunting reminder of what a wuss you were. You hope no one ever finds out, not even Keine. Also you find that could do with a bath sometime.

>_

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #746 on: July 06, 2009, 04:48:51 PM »
Fuck it.
>CLEESH

Pako

« Reply #747 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »
> throw the cement boot at the bees.

> hug ex-Rumia.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #748 on: July 06, 2009, 04:51:47 PM »
> Blame The sword that cleaves evil for not cleaving evil.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #749 on: July 06, 2009, 04:56:59 PM »
Fuck it.
>CLEESH

>You forgot to write it in your spellbook. Besides, it probably wouldn't work here anyways.

> throw the cement boot at the bees.

> hug ex-Rumia.

>You whip the Cement Boot at the thickest part of the swarm, and grin at the hole you punch into it, visible even with Mystia singing.
>You would hug Rumia, but she is busy eating bees, and really that's just gross as shit. And you really don't wanna get stung.

> Blame The sword that cleaves evil for not cleaving evil.

>Man. If only you had a sword. Or a hammer...