Author Topic: Guide me along this barren path  (Read 171917 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Guide me along this barren path
« Reply #600 on: July 02, 2009, 06:58:12 AM »
> "Who are you woman, and what are you doing in front of my house!?

>She turns to face you, and gives you an appraising look. "My name is Keine, and I can assure you that this isn't your house. In fact, I am reasonably certain you don't live in this town at all. Oh, and hello Mystia, Kaguya. So, what can I do for you all?"

>_

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #601 on: July 02, 2009, 07:18:09 AM »
> "death to the intruders!" pummel down the fat Keine, she is not this impostor, ask Kaguya to help.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #602 on: July 02, 2009, 07:23:26 AM »
> "death to the intruders!" pummel down the fat Keine, she is not this impostor, ask Kaguya to help.

>You move to pummel down Keine. She responds by stepping forward, and then the world explodes into stars and little cupids for a brief moment. Well, she certainly headbutts like Keine.
>Rumia takes the opportunity to dismount whilst you are staggering back from the blow. As you vision clears, she is standing with the others and bouncing on her heels.
>"Why are you attacking the teacher?" Mystia asks.
>The sorta-Keine stands there calmly, awaiting your next move.

>_
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:25:13 AM by Purjew »

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #603 on: July 02, 2009, 07:27:30 AM »
> Scream: "Letty has started an invasion! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES."
> ask Kaguya to tell Letty Keine to educate Rumia.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #604 on: July 02, 2009, 07:31:12 AM »
> Fat people eat accumulates

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #605 on: July 02, 2009, 07:36:33 AM »
> Scream: "Letty has started an invasion! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES."
> ask Kaguya to tell Letty Keine to educate Rumia.

>You shout. It scares off a few crows, but seems to have little effect otherwise.
>Sorta-Keine looks at Rumia. "Oh dear, you've been bashing your head against something again, haven't you? I was starting to get worried when you hadn't shown up for the past three days..."
>"Hi, I'm Rumia!" Rumia answers.
>"I know, dear. Look! Souls!" Sorta-Keine points behind Rumia; who turns to look. Then Keine headbutts her in the back of the head, sending her sprawling to the ground. Kaguya and Mystia seem entirely okay with this.
>Rumia picks herself up from the ground, and shakes her head. "Wha-?" she mutters.

> Fat people eat accumulates

>You have unlocked Sound Test Mode! Please enter the name of the song you'd like to hear at any time.

>_

Pako

« Reply #606 on: July 02, 2009, 07:39:07 AM »
> So nanoka? Tell Rumia that Rinnosuke has stolen her kidney.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #607 on: July 02, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
> So nanoka? Tell Rumia that Rinnosuke has stolen her kidney.

>"Why would he do that...?" Rumia asks, as she gets to her feet. Kaguya frowns at you.

>_

Pako

« Reply #608 on: July 02, 2009, 07:48:02 AM »
> Tell her that he is the embodiment of ultimate evil and he must be destroyed.
> compliment Rumia's ribbon and ask her if you may tak it off.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #609 on: July 02, 2009, 07:50:48 AM »
> Nitori saw the tengu with binoculars

« Reply #610 on: July 02, 2009, 08:04:51 AM »
>Show Rumia your own kidney scar to frighten her about losing her kidney to Rinnosuke

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #611 on: July 02, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »
> Tell her that he is the embodiment of ultimate evil and he must be destroyed.
> compliment Rumia's ribbon and ask her if you may tak it off.

>"That's a pretty crappy embodiment of ultimate evil..." Rumia says with a frown.
>"Well..." Sorta-Keine starts, but stops herself. Kaguya tries to hide a smirk behind her sleeves, but does not do too well.
>Upon hearing your request, Rumia shakes her head. "Oh, this ribbon doesn't come off. Sorry."

> Nitori saw the tengu with binoculars

>She doesn't know how to grind lenses.

>Show Rumia your own kidney scar to frighten her about losing her kidney to Rinnosuke

>"Gross!" she exclaims upon seeing the scar. Kaguya and Sorta-Keine both peer at it in morbid curiosity.

>_

Pako

« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2009, 08:37:44 AM »
> say: "at day Rinnosuke isn't evil, wait until you see him at night."
> Ask Rumia if she wants her kidney back, if she says yes then tell her to join us so we can get the kidney back.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #613 on: July 02, 2009, 09:40:58 AM »
> say: "at day Rinnosuke isn't evil, wait until you see him at night."
> Ask Rumia if she wants her kidney back, if she says yes then tell her to join us so we can get the kidney back.

>Rumia grins and chuckles, "Oh, there's nothin' worse than me at night!" She starts feeling her torso, "I don't think I got one of those scar thingums. Maybe he took Alice's Kidney. She kinda looks like me!"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #614 on: July 02, 2009, 09:45:39 AM »
> Tell Rumia she can eat the kidneys that we find and don't need.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #615 on: July 02, 2009, 10:33:53 AM »
> Tell Rumia she can eat the kidneys that we find and don't need.

>"Deal!" says Rumia with enough volume to scare off the recently-resettled birds.
>"Just what are you doing?" Sorta-Keine asks. Mystia shrugs, and Kaguya looks to you in to answer the question.

>_

Pako

« Reply #616 on: July 02, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »
> Ask Keine if she knows where we can find the rest of the ⑨ team.
> Ask Keine if she knows some quests for us to do.
> Tell Kaguya she is better then Mokou.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #617 on: July 02, 2009, 10:47:24 AM »
> Ask Keine if she knows where we can find the rest of the ⑨ team.
> Ask Keine if she knows some quests for us to do.
> Tell Kaguya she is better then Mokou.

>"Oh, it's such a pain to track all of them," says Sorta-Keine. "I couldn't tell you where they all were at any point of the day; they don't even all show up for class!" She then rubs her chin, whilst addressing the second question. "Well... People are talking about how Parsee has been missing for awhile now. And there's some doll revolution going on, they tell me. Umm...I've heard Utsuho's been causing trouble with some townsfolks, something about shooting people? And I hear they have been very secretive lately at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Oh, and they say the Kappa have been making some kind of evil machine. I'm sorry, the full moon is a few weeks off, and I always get behind around this time, especially..." she shakes her head. "Anyways, I heard that Wriggle ran into town a little while ago, panicking her poor head off."
>Kaguya nods in agreement to your last statement. "You two, honestly!" Keine says.

>_

Pako

« Reply #618 on: July 02, 2009, 12:08:44 PM »
> Flip a coin, if it is heads: help Rinnosuke with the Utsuho quest. if it is tails go to the scarlet devil manion. If it is edge go to youkai mountain.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #619 on: July 02, 2009, 09:07:14 PM »
> Flip a coin, if it is heads: help Rinnosuke with the Utsuho quest. if it is tails go to the scarlet devil manion. If it is edge go to youkai mountain.

>Tails. You decide that Scarlet Devil Mansion is the place for happenin' peoples to be. Also, you kinda sorta know where it is, having seen it from Cirno's lean-to. As such, you trek your way back there, going south through the woods and to the lakeshore, then circling around to where Cirno lives.
>Having a look about, it doesn't seem that Cirno has returned yet. The lean-to and its messes lie undisturbed, and Scarlet Devil Mansion just is to the south. Obvious exits are west and south.

>_

Pako

« Reply #620 on: July 03, 2009, 06:25:33 AM »
> Go south, Greet China in stereo type Chinese.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #621 on: July 03, 2009, 06:34:15 AM »
> Go south, Greet China in stereo type Chinese.

>You go south, and approach the gates of Scarlet Devil Mansion.
>The manor is surrounded by a nasty wrought iron wall that would be particularly hard to climb. Standing at the gates, much as expected, is Hong Meiling, who already has her eye on you. But her smile is friendly enough. You notice that her hat is missing its trademark star. "Sup Foo's?" she says in reply to your greeting.

>_

Pako

« Reply #622 on: July 03, 2009, 09:17:38 AM »
> Tell China you have come to repair the toilet.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #623 on: July 03, 2009, 09:26:18 AM »
> Tell China you have come to repair the toilet.

>"Hey, that's a good one," she says, "but no."

Herasy

« Reply #624 on: July 03, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
>Ask Kaguya if she is capable of speech

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #625 on: July 03, 2009, 09:59:05 AM »
>Ask Kaguya if she is capable of speech

>Kaguya nods.

>_

Pako

« Reply #626 on: July 03, 2009, 10:23:52 AM »
> Throw Kaguya at China.

« Reply #627 on: July 03, 2009, 10:28:37 AM »

> Throw Kaguya at China.

NEET missiles don't fly that fast.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #628 on: July 03, 2009, 10:42:33 AM »
>You grab Kaguya and fling her at China! China, just as quickly, grabs her out of the air and sets her down gently.
>"Hey! You treat Houraisan-sama nicely!" Mystia shouts, "If I didn't owe you, I'd kick your shins into dust!"
>As Kaguya walks back over to rejoin the group, giving you a reproachful look, Meilin says, "Okay, since we got to this part, I am kinda legally required to warn you I know Karate, Kung-Fu, Tai-Kwon-Do, and a whole buncha other stuff you haven't even begun to have heard of."

>_

Pako

« Reply #629 on: July 03, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »
> Tell her Rinnosuke has some nice new pillows.