Author Topic: Guide me along this barren path  (Read 171932 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Guide me along this barren path
« Reply #300 on: June 23, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
>Flirt with Wriggle.

>You give her your sassiest wink. Sadly, it seems that she is a tad too weirded out at the moment to fall prey to your moxious charms.

> Shave Alice's head

>The electric razor's batteries have run out, so you really can't give her a good and proper shearing. But lucky for you, there's all kinds of scissors around here. You are not able to give her a proper shaving, but she looks ready for construction work by the time you're done with her. Wriggle seems to be unable to look away from the trainwreck you are creating.

>_

>Search Current Room for useful objects.

>Well, there are a few pairs of scissors here and there. You can see some more different kinds of cloth and thread. There are the dishes in the small dining room. The pot of tea from before, though it's probably gone cold now. Oh, there's a thick book by the sewing machine. You hope it isn't Atlas Shrugged, after that bout with Common Sense.

>_

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #301 on: June 23, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »
>"It's worth the two defense, man."

>Inhale deeply
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2009, 07:56:46 PM »
>"It's worth the two defense, man."

>Inhale deeply

>Wriggle doesn't seem she'll be able to give a coherent reply to that, and doesn't even try.
>You inhale deeply! Smells like bitter sting of betrayal and madness!

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #303 on: June 23, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »
>Examine the thick book by the sewing machine.

Let's hope it's her Grimmoire. Or....if it's Zetta, even better....

>Examine what Alice had been working on before her unfortunate accident.

>Ask Wriggle what she knows of what's going on in Gensokyo at the moment. Ask her if she knows where Mystia is.

>Offer Wriggle a whiff of the panties.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 08:21:01 PM by <Insert Witty Name of The Day Here> »

mad

« Reply #304 on: June 23, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »
>Celebratory dance

>remove what clothing you can from Alice

maybe you could equip it as armor.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #305 on: June 23, 2009, 08:32:56 PM »
>Stroke Wriggle's antennae~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »
>Examine the thick book by the sewing machine.

>Examine what Alice had been working on before her unfortunate accident.

>Ask Wriggle what she knows of what's going on in Gensokyo at the moment. Ask her if she knows where Mystia is.

>Offer Wriggle a whiff of the panties.

>The book is wrapped in a ribbon that bears a keyhole. This ribbon, unfortunately, obscures the title. The bare spine is no help, either. Well, it's probably not Atlas Shrugged.
>Alice seems to have been working on the beginnings of a doll body. It needs a lot more work before it could be considered a proper doll.
>"W-what's going on right now?" Wriggle ask, trying to get over what she saw. "Well, uh...Red White's got that gambling thing going on. And, well, Medicine ran off with Alice's dolls. And no one's seen Parsee for weeks. Uh, I guess that's about all I know. Oh, Mystia? She'd be at Red White's shrine about this time, probably." She doesn't say anything at the offer to sniff the panties, but she is clearly not happy to have been considered.

>Celebratory dance

>remove what clothing you can from Alice

>You do a quick victory jig. It quickly leads to hammer time.
>You can remove most of Alice's clothing easily, though the ropes get in the way of her blouse. As for what you can wear, it seems like her dress would fit. "What the FUCK?!" Wriggle exclaims as you do this.

>Stroke Wriggle's antennae~

>You approach Wriggle to stroke her antennae. Her eyes widen even more than that had a moment ago, and she says, "Oh god get away from me you freaky freak-ass freak!" as she turns and runs for the door.

>_

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #307 on: June 23, 2009, 08:58:55 PM »
>FLAILWHIP GO

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #308 on: June 23, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »
>FLAILWHIP GO

>Sadly, the Chernobyl Flail no longer exists in this world; it was too good for it.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #309 on: June 23, 2009, 09:02:45 PM »
> Blame Theorist

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #310 on: June 23, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »
>start running. Pick up the heavy book, throw it at Wriggle's head. If it fails to knock her out then tackle her.

>Force rohypnol-flavoured tea down her throat.

>Start thinking up ways of turning her into your loyal minion, the first of the hundreds that will be your Gensokyo Liberation Army. Maybe if you melt the cough drops, add a bit of that tea, dilute the solution, and administer it to her to make her more open to...suggestions...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #311 on: June 23, 2009, 09:17:56 PM »
>unleash the might of Towels with a mighty cry of "RATHER BAD DAY!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #312 on: June 23, 2009, 10:15:17 PM »
> Blame Theorist

>Tell me about it. Man!

>start running. Pick up the heavy book, throw it at Wriggle's head. If it fails to knock her out then tackle her.

>Force rohypnol-flavoured tea down her throat.

>Start thinking up ways of turning her into your loyal minion, the first of the hundreds that will be your Gensokyo Liberation Army. Maybe if you melt the cough drops, add a bit of that tea, dilute the solution, and administer it to her to make her more open to...suggestions...

>You grab the book and whip it at Wriggle as she opens the door. However, it clocks her in the small of the back. She stumbles a little, but flees out the door. You give chase.

>unleash the might of Towels with a mighty cry of "RATHER BAD DAY!"

>You brandish the towel overhead as Wriggle runs to the west. "AREN'T WE ALL!" Wriggle shouts back.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #313 on: June 24, 2009, 06:01:44 AM »
> Fire magic missiles upon Alice and be on our way.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #314 on: June 24, 2009, 07:37:27 AM »
>Run faster, as you chase up Wriggle, skillfully wrap the towel on her neck and strangle her before she can call out to her bugs friends.

>Look into her eyes, tell her the passion in the worlds of your own, "I love you so much I can masturbate daily to your boy body."

>Suffocate her, leave her be. Return to Alice's place, pick up useful items, equip, take some of Alice's hair, might be useful later.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #315 on: June 24, 2009, 08:30:26 AM »
> Fire magic missiles upon Alice and be on our way.

>If you could do that, you probably wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

>Run faster, as you chase up Wriggle, skillfully wrap the towel on her neck and strangle her before she can call out to her bugs friends.

>Look into her eyes, tell her the passion in the worlds of your own, "I love you so much I can masturbate daily to your boy body."

>Suffocate her, leave her be. Return to Alice's place, pick up useful items, equip, take some of Alice's hair, might be useful later.

>While this is a workable plan in theory, Wriggle is running for her life. You follow her back to the where the road meets the lakeshore; she has started to run north, down the road and toward where you left Nitori. Obvious exits are east, west, and north

>_

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #316 on: June 24, 2009, 08:47:24 AM »
>east, two against one is too dangerous
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #317 on: June 24, 2009, 08:52:25 AM »
>If you could do that, you probably wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

I meant the 'other' kind of magic missiles, the natural ones.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #318 on: June 24, 2009, 08:55:03 AM »
>search Alice's house for a spare robe and wizard hat to enable this natural magic missile

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #319 on: June 24, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
>east, two against one is too dangerous

>You go east and let Wriggle away. She'll get hers.
>Rounding the lake tot he east, you come to an overgrown area. There is a lean-to set up not far from the lakeshore, with some basic, shabby-looking furniture. Cirno is snoozing away on a pile of blankets.

>search Alice's house for a spare robe and wizard hat to enable this natural magic missile

>You're pretty sure she's not that kind of girl.

>_

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #320 on: June 24, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
> Sneak up and wrap Cirno in blankets, kidnap her.
> Return to the center, and head North, find Wriggle if possible, use Cirno as your barter to get to her...trick her of course...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #321 on: June 24, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »
> Sneak up and wrap Cirno in blankets, kidnap her.
> Return to the center, and head North, find Wriggle if possible, use Cirno as your barter to get to her...trick her of course...

>You creep on Cirno's lean-to, as she snoozes away. The floor is rather messy, it will be difficult to creep up on her quietly.

>_

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #322 on: June 24, 2009, 07:41:31 PM »
>first look over the floor, finding the openings where you can step, then take the best path for being quiet to Cirno.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #323 on: June 24, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
>first look over the floor, finding the openings where you can step, then take the best path for being quiet to Cirno.

>Thy courage and wit have served thee well, thou has reached ⑨. She is sleeping sounding, and has a bit of drool on her chin there. But any wrong move could wake.

>_

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #324 on: June 24, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »
>Place hands under Cirno's top and rub vigourously.

...I may or may not be trying to get one of the bad endings.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »
>Capture her with what we have on hand first. We can molest her later.

Pako

• Forum pessimist, chatbox optimist
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »
>Lick Cirno's drool.

This shameful piece of shit was made by a certain Anonymous-Fairy, but is now deleted- bawwwww.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2009, 08:04:57 PM »
>agreed, capture her brilliantly, prepare some of Alice's earlier shaved hair, they may serve as gags for her mouth before she goes "I am teh strongest or whatever..." Just to shut her up, for rape of course.

>Pending rape, think clearly, as damaged goods may not be used for barter later with Wriggle.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2009, 08:16:34 PM »
>Place hands under Cirno's top and rub vigourously.

>Well, that's not really going to keep you from waking her, but I'm just a text parser, what do I know? You reach down under her shirt and...Holy shit that hurts! You jerk your hands away reflexively, trying not to cry out in pain, as a deep, bone-numbing chill runs through you. Then again, what you expect when you touch someone who has frickin' icicles in their back as part of their body?
>Cirno awakes with a start, and quickly focuses on you. "Oh hell," she says, as she tries to clear the sleep from her eyes.

>_

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2009, 08:18:02 PM »
>Capture her with what we have on hand first. We can molest her later.