Author Topic: OMNOMNOM K4u! This is Shadoweh Quest 3!  (Read 26280 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Shadoweh Quest 3!
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »
>the steak will most likely cost ~7$.  We need a drink.  We gotta be kewl ~2$.  And finally some candy.  We need this for barter agreements between us and little children.

> You resolve yourself to get both a drink and some candy.

> Buy candy with all the remaining money we have.

> But instead, you buy candy with all that you've got left. MMm, candy.

>Go to the potatoes, and be reminded of Dormio.
>Attempt to trade the painting of Kitten4u for our groceries.

> You walk over to the bags of potatoes, and feel an odd kinship with them. It reminds you of Dormio, your partner in crime. Ah, how you fought GLaDOS together. The memory is still fresh in your mind. Whatever happens, Dormio will have a special place in your mind. That place that gets flooded first when you alcohol works come in.

> You go up to the cashier and attempt to persuade them to trade your painting for groceries.
> You zealously and passionately argue how pretty your painting is, but since you cannot show it to him you've got to make do with words.
> "I'm sorry, ma'am," the cashier returns. "But we've no interest in that kind of barter."
> He refuses to let you pass until you pay up. Which, of course, you do.

> Soon enough you're outside again, holding a bag with a steak and a looot of candy, but your wallet's empty now.

>_

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
>attempt to trade candy for favors at the school grounds.

Don't lynch me.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 08:45:56 PM »
> Especially ~*~favours~*~

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
> Realize we didn't pick up any alcohol for today and be overcome with inner sorrow.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 09:05:04 PM »
> Realize we didn't pick up any alcohol for today and be overcome with inner sorrow.

> The realisation just hits you.
> You genuflect.

> "What are you doing?"
> When you look up, there's a boy hunching over you with a worried look on his face.
> For some reason, he's the only person around. The rest of the parking lot in front of the supermarket is devoid of people. There aren't even any cars.
> That's odd, you were sure there were cars when you entered... and before you genuflected.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 10:00:18 PM »
> Praise Allah

ActionDan

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 10:13:19 PM »
>"basking"
>"Who are you?"

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2011, 10:15:28 PM »
> Praise Allah

> You're on your knees, people have mysteriously disappeared... clearly this is a sign! A sign from above.
> You begin mumbling in some kind of prayer to whatever deity you worship.

> "No, really, what ARE you doing?" The boy sounds almost worried.

>"basking"
>"Who are you?"

> He looks like he wants to ask more, but declines.
> "I'm just a passer-by," he explains. "Just drifting by, you know. Making people's dreams come true!" He smiles at you. "Do you have a dream?"

>_

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2011, 10:16:44 PM »
> Dreams of breaking the 4th wall.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 10:20:15 PM »
> "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:21:47 PM by Pesco »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »
>Alcoho-I MEAN, uh,
>Kitten4u's eternal lo-no wait we don't go around saying that to strangers
>...Alcohol.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2011, 10:23:33 PM »
> Getting all the Mafia players together having drinks with us. <^_^>
> ..Especially Kitten4u even though she hates alcohol. >.>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
> Belay everything and
I have a dream,
To find A girl worth fighting for!

Bardiche

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »
> Dreams of breaking the 4th wall.
> "I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."

>Alcoho-I MEAN, uh,
>Kitten4u's eternal lo-no wait we don't go around saying that to strangers
>...Alcohol.
> Belay everything and
I have a dream,
To find A girl worth fighting for!
> Getting all the Mafia players together having drinks with us. <^_^>
> ..Especially Kitten4u even though she hates alcohol. >.>

> You're conflicted, and blurt out all your dreams all at once.
> The boy looks at you as if you're crazy, but soon begins to laugh.

> "Quite a dreamer, aren't you?" he asks, and with a smile continues, "Alright, that sounds like a challenge. I'll take you up on them. But since they're a bit numerous, I'll grant you the power to realise them yourself a bit as well. Of course, there's payment, but we'll see to it when you've realised those dreams, eh?"
> He claps his hands. Suddenly you feel like you're burning up. Your heart's beating so fast it could escape from your chest. It's like a fever, except ten times as bad!

> You blink. You're staring at the ceiling in your apartment.
> You're sure you went out and got groceries... right? When you look at your alarm clock, you see that it is, in fact, 8:10 AM. You're also not warm or anything at all, and still dressed in your clothes.

> You have a wallet with ten dollars, too.
> It's like everything up to now NEVER happened.
> Oh wait, you're sleeping with a grocery bag with steak and more candy than you know what to do with. So everything just earlier did happen. ... right?
> Also, your room is filled with beer cans. Holy shit. You've never seen this much beer in one room in your life.

>_
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:27:08 PM by Bardiche »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »
> Start designing the next best thing to Touhou. Only it's going to have even MORE bullets and silly hats.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »
> Attempt to Materialize a Magical Bullet.

ActionDan

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2011, 10:32:58 PM »
>We should really move to a country with free health-care, because we might want to see a doctor.
>let's cook the steak in an attempt to eat it.

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2011, 10:34:06 PM »
> Start designing the next best thing to Touhou. Only it's going to have even MORE bullets and silly hats.

> You begin your designs. It's going to have bullets. and silly hats. And more bullets. AND silly hats. You dub it Shadouhou. There's just one problem: you don't quite know how to program, so you can't realise your plans.
> You now have Shadouhou Designs, but no way to make them work. If it ever works, though, it'll be amazing. You just know it.

> Attempt to Materialize a Magical Bullet.

> You form the image of a Magical Bullet in your mind. You see a magical bullet appear in front of you. Holy shit, you're a... a... MAGICAL GIRL! That's what you always wanted to be! Well, no, actually, you always wanted to be the Townest, but this is good, too.
> You start making even more magical bullets, drunk on your newfound powers. Before you know it, you have more magical bullets than you've ever seen in a single room.
> You have no idea what to do with them.

>We should really move to a country with free health-care, because we might want to see a doctor.
>let's cook the steak in an attempt to eat it.

> You really feel like you need a doctor's professional opinion.
> Meanwhile, you cook the steak and attempt to eat it. Mmm, it's not too bad. A mild success.

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »
> Put on a hat and wizard robe. Gotta look the part.

Bardiche

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2011, 10:37:11 PM »
> Put on a hat and wizard robe. Gotta look the part.

> You fetch a hat and wizard robe from your dresser and put them on. You feel powerful and amazing.

>_

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2011, 10:40:10 PM »
> Design the clothing of Nanoha.
> Make the clothing of Nanoha.
> Large Pink Beam Spam begin.

Bardiche

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
> Design the clothing of Nanoha.
> Make the clothing of Nanoha.
> Large Pink Beam Spam begin.

> You begin expertly designing the same clothes Nanoha wore.
> And proceed to create them based on your designs.

> When you look at yourself in the mirror, something feels off. Something went wrong somewhere and somehow, but you aren't quite sure where. Is it the tie? The pants? Your pink boots, or purple hat? You look more like a fashion disaster than you look like Nanoha. In fact, these are guy's clothes. How did you mistake them? Just... what?

> Well, whatever. No clothes shall hinder you! You imagine spamming purple beams of death! ... You get a migraine, and nothing spams at all. Ow, shit, the migraine's getting worse.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2011, 10:49:33 PM »
>Let's not get carried away, now.
>Lie down, and crack open a nice, cold beer.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
> Grab a girlfriend, and get drunk together.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2011, 11:03:44 PM »
>Have we acquired any new jewelery since waking up?
>Threaten anyone within shouting distance with death by magical bullet spam.
>Attempt to materialize a bomb. Heavy ordnance could come in handy.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Shadoweh

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2011, 11:11:31 PM »
> Try to materialize an UncertainKitten in the room to drink with. She did save our life against GlaDoS, we owe her some!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2011, 07:46:14 AM »
>Check mana reserves. Are we running low?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Bardiche

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2011, 06:42:49 PM »
>Let's not get carried away, now.
>Lie down, and crack open a nice, cold beer.

> You solemnly swear to yourself that even if you are now a magical girl with powers beyond your wildest dreams (don't quote me on that), you are not going to let the power rise to your head! You will take it the hell easy, lie down and have a nice, cold beer.
> Life is good.

> Grab a girlfriend, and get drunk together.

> You WOULD grab a girlfriend and get drunk together, but there's not a girlfriend nearby. That makes things difficult.

>Have we acquired any new jewelery since waking up?
>Threaten anyone within shouting distance with death by magical bullet spam.
>Attempt to materialize a bomb. Heavy ordnance could come in handy.

> You check your person and find you are now the proud owner of a Lapis Lazuli, tied around your neck with a... bondage... collar? Okay, what?
> You scream at the top fo your lungs that you will kill everyone with magic bullet spam. The neighbours bang against your walls, ceiling and floor, and tell you to shut the fuck up.
> You focus your powers on the materialisation of a bomb. You end up conjuring a small handbomb like the ones you see in anime; it makes a small explosion and could possibly put a hole in your door, but unlikely to blast the entire door away. It's useful, but not too powerful.

> Try to materialize an UncertainKitten in the room to drink with. She did save our life against GlaDoS, we owe her some!

> Okay, remember that girlfriend you wanted? You're going to materialise one the fuck now. And who better to summon than UncertainKitten?
> You focus your mind. You charge your mana. You cast I Am Awesome Level 6 on yourself, and feel more awesome. You reach out into the cosmos, and the cosmos gropes you. Wait, what? No, it's dragging you. Holy shit. This is not good. This is so not good. You feel a powerful force dragging you through some kind of portal. A really, really narrow portal. You barely fit in there!
> You don't even have time to grab any beer or whatever to bring along, and before you know it, you are tossed out into a desert.
> A desert. You let that sink in for a moment.

> The sun is scorching your neck and face and ohshit, where the fuck are you. This summoning spell went south badly.

>Check mana reserves. Are we running low?

> You attempt to check your Mana reserves. You have no goddamn clue how to do this.

>_

ActionDan

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »
>spot check
>inventory
>attempt to dig under the sand to escape the UV rays.

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2011, 06:59:44 PM »
>spot check
>inventory
>attempt to dig under the sand to escape the UV rays.

> You attempt a spot check. Well, that isn't too difficult. You can see sand as far as the eye can see in all directions bar one: there seems to be some sort of tower far in the distance. The rest? Sand. And hills. Of sand. And sand. And some more sand. Did I mention you managed to spot sand? You managed to spot sand.
> You are still carrying the Lapis Lazuli, an empty beer can, your wallet and keys to your apartment. You are not carrying the painting of Kitten4u, a beer can with content, or your phone.
> You claw at the sand in a furious effort to get under the sand and avoid the UV rays.
> It... it is mind baffling, but for some reason, whether it be because this world hates you or that you simply just cannot dig yourself under, you... you... utterly, utterly fail to cover yourself in sand enough. Every time you claw some sand out, it magically places itself back in the spot you just dug out. You simply cannot, will not, are not able to, cover yourself in sand.
> Being Shadoweh is suffering.
> You are now suffering succesfully.

>_