Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 5)  (Read 69027 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #840 on: March 06, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »
>"She was. I've kinda been working on that. Just one eye left to go, actually! What's her deal, anyways?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #841 on: March 06, 2011, 09:21:44 PM »
>"She was. I've kinda been working on that. Just one eye left to go, actually! What's her deal, anyways?"

> "Oh, thank you."  Yukari is still leaning in the gap.  "How convenient.  She's actually a construct from a deeper part of the gap space."

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #842 on: March 06, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »
>"I have practically idea what that means."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #843 on: March 06, 2011, 09:34:16 PM »
>"I have practically idea what that means."

> "Well, basically it's..."
> Yukari launches into an explanation of how she created Emi, but it goes through one ear and out the other.  Ran, on the other hand, looks like she understands completely.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #844 on: March 06, 2011, 09:38:12 PM »
>"Okay that explains that. So, what did you make her for?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #845 on: March 06, 2011, 09:44:50 PM »
>"Okay that explains that. So, what did you make her for?"

> "I created her because I thought it would be fun, but it turns out she's rather useful in battle."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #846 on: March 06, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
>"Oh, I see! You pretty much dabble into anything and everything, don't you?"
>Paru paru...

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #847 on: March 06, 2011, 09:54:26 PM »
>"Oh, I see! You pretty much dabble into anything and everything, don't you?"
>Paru paru...

> "As much as I like."
> paruparuparu

> _

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #848 on: March 06, 2011, 10:16:38 PM »
>"You don't have a clue where her last eye is, don't you? And... what blew her up?"

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #849 on: March 06, 2011, 10:19:44 PM »
>"You don't have a clue where her last eye is, don't you? And... what blew her up?"

> "Not at all.  She was blown up in the crossfire."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #850 on: March 06, 2011, 10:35:51 PM »
I think this is the majority of what we needed to ask, isn't it?

« Reply #851 on: March 06, 2011, 10:38:27 PM »
Pretty much. I don't mind leaving Ran here, since the portal to here is presumably open. Though, we may need a guide...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #852 on: March 06, 2011, 10:50:01 PM »
>"I think that's all the important stuff I had to ask you about. Probably be a good idea to get on my way."
>Glance to Ran. "So, what about you?"

« Reply #853 on: March 06, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »
Hm, yeah, I guess that in order for things to happen, we need to actually do something. Also, the kind of posse we get depends on how much time we have, and how much of an ego we have: she did manage to take down the majority of the topside, after all.

At a minimum, though, I say we bring Konngara and Yuugi.

> If Ran wants to stay, head on back up. Get the Bottle of Spring before we go, if we haven't already.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #854 on: March 06, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »
>"I think that's all the important stuff I had to ask you about. Probably be a good idea to get on my way."
>Glance to Ran. "So, what about you?"

> Yukari takes her head out of the gap and closes it up.  "Goodbye, then."
> You ask Ran what she wants to do now.  "I'll stay here."

> If Ran wants to stay, head on back up. Get the Bottle of Spring before we go, if we haven't already.

> You get the Bottle of Spring from Ran.
> "Oh, could you drop Chen off when you see her?" Ran asks before you go.
> You leave the dome and go back the way you came.  When you reach the lake again, you see Chen curled up at the back of the shrine.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #855 on: March 06, 2011, 11:12:45 PM »
>"Hey Chen, Ran wants you to join up with her and Yukari. I'll take you over there, okay?"
>Presuming she doesn't run off when we try to pick her up.
>"Hey, tell Ran if she wants to see me again, try to meet me around Alice's house, would you?"
>Dump Chen into the gap, if she allows for it.

« Reply #856 on: March 06, 2011, 11:17:16 PM »
> When we drop off Chen, pull out those letters and read them.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #857 on: March 06, 2011, 11:35:28 PM »
>"Hey Chen, Ran wants you to join up with her and Yukari. I'll take you over there, okay?"
>Presuming she doesn't run off when we try to pick her up.
>"Hey, tell Ran if she wants to see me again, try to meet me around Alice's house, would you?"
>Dump Chen into the gap, if she allows for it.

> You head over to Chen and pick her up.  She purrs when you mention Ran and Yukari, but the second you start flying over the water, she hisses and clings to you.
> Before you dump her into the gap, you tell her to tell Ran where to go if she wants to see you again.  Then you dump her into the gap.
> The second she passes through the gap, she's replaced with a girl with brown hair and eyes, cat ears and forked tail, and a red dress.  She squeals excitedly as she plunges into the gap and out of sight.

> When we drop off Chen, pull out those letters and read them.

> Once you've dropped off Chen, you fly back to the shrine and read those letters you picked up at Alice's house.
> The first one is from Konngara.

> Long story.  Got some stuff from Kourin and dropped it off Underground.  Sanae wanted her "cell phone" so I went to Youkai Mountain to get it.

Mountain goddess found out what happened to Sanae.  She said if I didn't return Sanae she'd blow up Kikuri/blow me up, so I told her if she blew up Kikuri I'd never let her see Sanae again; I think that convinced her to hold off on using Okuu to nuke Kikuri from orbit.

Some kasha showed up with a letter from Yuugi and only left after I gave her food.

> There's another note from Yuugi.  The handwriting's messy.

> terrorists were a lie, these guys are so dead for causing confusion, still a huge relief

should be solved within a few days or so which is good because we're starting to get kappa down here.  they all look like they're going to have heart attacks

also, Konngara, the east side doesn't know you have green-hair

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #858 on: March 06, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »
>...So if they were a lie, what was going on?
>Ponder if dropping in underground is a good idea or not. Not like there is much else happening that we can do anything about at the moment. Maybe hook up with Nazrin to find that last eye.

« Reply #859 on: March 06, 2011, 11:48:11 PM »
> Wonder what the kappa are doing down there.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #860 on: March 07, 2011, 12:03:47 AM »
>...Oh, we should have shown Yukari the sketch.
>Ponder if Reimu is likely to recognize this person, if she were awake.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #861 on: March 07, 2011, 12:16:54 AM »
>...So if they were a lie, what was going on?
>Ponder if dropping in underground is a good idea or not. Not like there is much else happening that we can do anything about at the moment. Maybe hook up with Nazrin to find that last eye.

> Probably whatever was originally happening in the first place.  So complicated.
> There's really nothing for you to do underground at the moment.  You wonder if you could find Nazrin and get the last eye.

> Wonder what the kappa are doing down there.

> There were some kappa at the reactor.  Maybe they branched out?

>...Oh, we should have shown Yukari the sketch.
>Ponder if Reimu is likely to recognize this person, if she were awake.

> You suddenly regret not showing Yukari the sketch.
> If Reimu were awake, she'd probably be able to tell you who it was.

> _

« Reply #862 on: March 07, 2011, 12:18:35 AM »
> Eh, let's head to the village for now. Snack on an onigiri as we head there. We can do some shopping for food, and check to see if Nazrin can lead us to Emi's missing eye. Cause she's Nazrin
> Quests

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #863 on: March 07, 2011, 12:22:19 AM »
I vote to pick up Mokou after we get our ass down to the underground for Yuugi and Konngara. There ain't much time to waste too.
But...

>Who's gonna watch Alice's house when she's away?

Mokou Fan

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #864 on: March 07, 2011, 12:23:06 AM »
>Did Nazrin ever get a good luck at our YuugenMagen bits? She was around when we got the first eye, but did she ever get a good look at them?
>Alice's house oughta take care of itself in the short term.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #865 on: March 07, 2011, 12:46:36 AM »
> Eh, let's head to the village for now. Snack on an onigiri as we head there. We can do some shopping for food, and check to see if Nazrin can lead us to Emi's missing eye. Cause she's Nazrin
> Quests

> You decide to head to the village.  Maybe Nazrin can help you find Emi's missing eye.
> As you walk, you eat some onigiri.  Tastes good.

Quests:

> Learn more about Konngara
  >While Yuugi did give me a good amount of information about her, there might be some more information about her that might prove useful in the near future.  You've recently learned that Konngara might have something to do with Hell's Moon.  She was also trying to find a "Hakurei Shrine" for some reason.
  You found Konngara at the Hakurei Shrine, and learned from her that Reimu is still alive but in critical condition, and that there's a girl named "Kikuri" in Hell's Moon.  You still don't know what Kikuri is doing on the surface, though, but it seems like a case of Communication Break.

>  Immaterial and Missing Suika
  > You've learned that Suika must still be alive, but she has been 'gapped.'  Yukari basically tore open a hole in space and dropped Suika into it.  You have no idea where Suika is or why Yukari did it, but you have a better understanding of the situation now.

> Red Shrine Maiden Needs Healing Badly.
  > You've found out where Reimu was, but she's barely alive thanks to Kikuri.  You want Eirin to come to the shrine so she can use her magical healing powers on her, since 'Yakumo' isn't doing enough.
  Now that Eirin has used her magical healing powers on Reimu, you've decided to bring Reimu to the Palace of the Earth Spirits so that Satori can take care of her and Konngara can leave the shrine.

> Alice's Love Colored Doll
  > Marisa is dead, but Alice has a plan to revive her...as a doll.  Why is she doing that when she has the body preserved?  She's trying to contact her mother, who knows someone who knows someone who can retrieve Marisa's soul.  She has completed the shell itself, but she needs Kazami Yuuka.

> GoldenEyes
  > You've been finding these strange golden chains and eye-shaped orbs around Gensokyo.  What they are and what their purpose is is a complete mystery.  So far, you've found five golden chains and four golden eyes.  Two chains and eyes from Nitori, one eye from Satori, one chain from Alice, one chain from Kourindou, and one chain and eye from Lumia's pockets.  You've decided to name the currently-incomplete construct "Emi".
   > You've learned from Ran that Emi belongs to Yukari, who calls her (Emi) "YuugenMagan".

>Who's gonna watch Alice's house when she's away?

> Oh, Alice's house is unattended now...you think.  So is the stuff you left there.
> Unless Konngara is there, but you're not sure.

>Did Nazrin ever get a good luck at our YuugenMagen bits? She was around when we got the first eye, but did she ever get a good look at them?
>Alice's house oughta take care of itself in the short term.

> You don't think she did, but she at least saw it.
> Leaving Alice's house alone for a little while can't hurt.
> As you near the village, you see Mokou out in the fields.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #866 on: March 07, 2011, 12:49:30 AM »
...Suika. God damnit. I knew we were forgetting something! Oh well, we can ask later. Himiko just gets to larf at us =[

>Wave to Mokou. "Hey, you like to loiter around these fields a lot, don't you?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #867 on: March 07, 2011, 12:54:46 AM »
Well, we're going back to Yukari once we've got the team assembled, right? We can get Suika then. Also, maybe Mokou could watch Alice's for a while.

Would Parsee recruit that many people? Not much glory to be had for yourself when you've got oni and such doing all the heavy lifting for you.

As I said before, we'll be the leader. We'll get the most attention no matter how many people we bring.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #868 on: March 07, 2011, 12:56:41 AM »
>Wave to Mokou. "Hey, you like to loiter around these fields a lot, don't you?"

> Mokou waves back.  "I sure do."

> _

« Reply #869 on: March 07, 2011, 01:00:07 AM »
> Offer Mokou an onigiri.
> "So... guess you really did get better, huh." Munch munch.
> "Anyways, we're finally getitng somewhere with that moon! We should have her down real soon!"