Author Topic: Reimu Quest (Part 7)  (Read 49947 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Reimu Quest (Part 7)
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2014, 09:41:30 PM »
>Moment of irritated silence.
>"...I meant come with me for a moment, geez."

> Does the brown-haired girl seem familiar at all?

> "Oh."  Sanae hands the cloth off to Kogasa and stands up.  Suwako rolls out of the way for her.
> You try to place a name or a memory to the brunette.  If you've ever met her, then she wasn't significant enough for you to remember.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2014, 09:43:09 PM »
>Head out with Sanae, motion for Suwako to follow if she seems reluctant. Then look for a nice room we can talk, we prowled through the place earlier so we ought to know a good one.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2014, 10:04:20 PM »
>Head out with Sanae, motion for Suwako to follow if she seems reluctant. Then look for a nice room we can talk, we prowled through the place earlier so we ought to know a good one.

> You and Sanae head out, Suwako following close behind.  You lead both of them down the hall and into another room, one that is empty.  There's a futon folded up in the corner, so this is either someone's bedroom or a guest room.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 10:09:15 PM »
>Close the door.
>"So. There's a hole in the sky, and I'm pretty sure it's due to some years-old damage done to the Hakurei Border. And, apparently, I'm more strongly connected to it than I thought."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 11:11:45 PM »
>Close the door.
>"So. There's a hole in the sky, and I'm pretty sure it's due to some years-old damage done to the Hakurei Border. And, apparently, I'm more strongly connected to it than I thought."

> You close the door and explain the situation.
> "Some years...how many years?" Sanae asks with a look of concern.
> "Indeed, that raises more questions than it answers," Suwako says.  "Could you elaborate?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2014, 11:12:49 PM »
>"About three. Now, you both remember what happened back then, right?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2014, 11:17:44 PM »
>"About three. Now, you both remember what happened back then, right?"

> "I do," says Sanae.
> "I was hibernating," says Suwako.  "But yes."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2014, 11:18:32 PM »
>"Yeah, that's what the working theory is. And, I'm thinking that's why the sky broke, because that weakness was there."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2014, 11:25:25 PM »
>"Yeah, that's what the working theory is. And, I'm thinking that's why the sky broke, because that weakness was there."

> "But why would it take so long?" Sanae asks, somewhat timidly.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2014, 11:28:59 PM »
>"Don't know. Might've been problems on the other side or something. Or maybe the last thread frayed or something."
>"But...it's also kind of given me a crazy idea. Suwako, do you think that maybe, um, Kanako fell through to the other side? Is that a thing that could have happened?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2014, 11:41:31 PM »
>"Don't know. Might've been problems on the other side or something. Or maybe the last thread frayed or something."
>"But...it's also kind of given me a crazy idea. Suwako, do you think that maybe, um, Kanako fell through to the other side? Is that a thing that could have happened?"

> Suwako furrows her brow.  "You can't get in and out of the Boundary so easily, especially not by accident."

> _

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2014, 12:26:57 AM »
> "Stranger things have happened. Especially with how things are, do you think it's possible?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2014, 12:34:27 AM »
> "Stranger things have happened. Especially with how things are, do you think it's possible?"

> "When you put it that way, it seems plausible," Suwako muses.  "But wouldn't you have to be close to the edge of the Boundary for that to happen?  I can't think of a reason Kanako would go there."

> _

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2014, 01:00:06 AM »
> "How should I know why she would? I'm not her shrine maiden or anything. What does Sanae think?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2014, 01:13:58 AM »
> "How should I know why she would? I'm not her shrine maiden or anything. What does Sanae think?"

> "Maybe if she forgot something in the Outside World, but I'm sure she would've taken care of that sooner," Sanae suggests.  "But she never had any intention of leaving Gensokyo."

> _

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2014, 01:21:26 AM »
> "Well, she's-" Wait, we don't want to upset Sanae again. "Um, anyways. Sanae, you feel up to talking a bit more about that place?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2014, 01:27:45 AM »
> "Well, she's-" Wait, we don't want to upset Sanae again. "Um, anyways. Sanae, you feel up to talking a bit more about that place?"

> You almost make another slip-up.  Sanae looks sad enough already.
> "You mean the Outside World?  I guess so...but why?"

> _

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2014, 02:22:56 AM »
> "Uh, no, not that place. That's a story for another time, though... I meant that other place. The dream one. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with my soul eating Suwako's frog or whatever happened, but..."
> Should we dig Sanae for info on Kikuri? She seemed tight with her in the dream.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2014, 02:33:26 AM »
I say we should. Aside from Sanae, I think Kikuri was the only person in that dream world who reacted to seeing us, which seems important.
We should also make sure to ask Sanae about how our first dream conversation ended in order to learn whether or not that attack actually happened.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2014, 02:35:47 AM »
> "Uh, no, not that place. That's a story for another time, though... I meant that other place. The dream one. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with my soul eating Suwako's frog or whatever happened, but..."
> Should we dig Sanae for info on Kikuri? She seemed tight with her in the dream.

> "Oh.  That."  Sanae's face falls.  "Are you going to start throwing accusations at me again?"
> "Hey, hey."  Suwako gives her a stern look.
> You consider asking Sanae about Kikuri.  Considering they seemed close, Sanae might know something.

> _

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2014, 02:42:53 AM »
>"Sanae, I said some harsh things to you before because I was trying to get you to react. I can see that not everything is your fault."
>"When you were crreatijg the world, were there some things that felt weird or out-of-place?"
>"What can you tell me about Kikuri?"
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2014, 03:10:21 AM »
>"Sanae, I said some harsh things to you before because I was trying to get you to react. I can see that not everything is your fault."
>"When you were crreatijg the world, were there some things that felt weird or out-of-place?"
>"What can you tell me about Kikuri?"

> "It wouldn't have hurt to go about it in a less aggressive way," Sanae says.
> You ask her a bit about the dream world.
> "No.  I had control over everything.  But when I woke up, I was told my pulse was very low and I almost stopped breathing."  She frowns.  "I was out for almost a whole day.  I had over-exerted myself."
> You then ask her about Kikuri.
> "Oh, her?  I've met her in real life before.  She was more down-to-earth than her dream self, I guess, but she seems nice enough.  She's only been lucid once, maybe like last year, so the Kikuri I've befriended in my dreams technically isn't her..."  Sanae looks down at her feet.  "Now that I think about it, I've only met her once or twice in the waking world."
> "You could always hunt her down and talk to her," Suwako suggests.

> _

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2014, 03:54:11 AM »
> "Yeah, well a lot of the people in that dream were like themselves, even if they worked in weird stores or are little kids. And judging by how Kikuri shoved a laser or two in my gut in that dream... So yeah, anything you know about her would be helpful."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2014, 03:56:07 AM »
> "Yeah, well a lot of the people in that dream were like themselves, even if they worked in weird stores or are little kids. And judging by how Kikuri shoved a laser or two in my gut in that dream... So yeah, anything you know about her would be helpful."

> "She was trying to stop you from starting a fight," says Sanae.  "By...starting a fight...?  Dreams sure are confusing sometimes."

> _

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2014, 04:29:39 AM »
> "Yeah, well, as I've been told she apparently did the same thing to me three years ago so I'm not exactly thrilled with her. What do you know of her, even if it's just dream her?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2014, 12:36:59 PM »
> "Yeah, well, as I've been told she apparently did the same thing to me three years ago so I'm not exactly thrilled with her. What do you know of her, even if it's just dream her?"

> "Er, was there anything specific you wanted to known?" asks Sanae.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2014, 04:14:05 PM »
>"We know she's broke the rules once. I wanna know how likely she is to hold a grudge, and how likely she is to break them again."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2014, 04:29:28 PM »
>"We know she's broke the rules once. I wanna know how likely she is to hold a grudge, and how likely she is to break them again."

> "Not likely," Sanae says.  "She was always willing to let things go.  I don't know about breaking the rules."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2014, 04:47:52 PM »
>"I do. She's done it at least once. Maybe twice if you count the dream, which I'm inclined to."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2014, 05:14:50 PM »
>"I do. She's done it at least once. Maybe twice if you count the dream, which I'm inclined to."

> "She wasn't aware in that dream, so that wasn't the Kikuri you're thinking of.  You can't hold people accountable for their actions if they didn't even do it," Sanae says.  "So it was only once."

> _