Author Topic: Suggest me smilies to add!  (Read 208517 times)

Delfigamer

• * Merry, bride, absolute (HR)
  • of course the best girl never wins
Re: Suggest me smilies to add!
« Reply #390 on: February 01, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »
Okay :smokedcheese:

I have them in a folder in my bookmarks anyway.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:04:50 PM by Delfigamer »

The Jealous Witch did nothing wrong.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #391 on: June 05, 2014, 05:05:03 AM »
More of a curious question than anything, but why do we not have a hinaface emoticon?

« Reply #392 on: June 14, 2015, 06:49:57 PM »
I'd like to suggest to the various staff at this forum that we include Hina Face as an addable smiley to our posts.

I mean look at that face... it's ridiculously awesome!  :V

I mean yukkuri heads got to be smiley's and not Hina Face? Blasphemy!   

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2015, 01:15:35 AM »
:junko:

:halfjunko:

thx based tengu
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #394 on: August 28, 2015, 08:25:44 AM »
What are they suppose to express / entail ?

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
« Reply #395 on: August 28, 2015, 08:39:33 PM »
I think they were used in the "How Pure Are You?" thread.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Delfigamer

« Reply #396 on: August 28, 2015, 08:53:05 PM »
I think Ammy manages quite fine with imgur links.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #397 on: June 18, 2016, 02:57:37 PM »
hi helvetica (TSO?), I scanned through this thread and didn't find it, but I was always curious about the full palette of emoticons/smileys we have available to use on this forum and there wasn't a comprehensive list in this thread. And since adding them all to the 'post reply' page would be very cluttered, can I request that you put a list up either on the OP of this thread or somewhere in the 'Forum/IRC Rules and Info' section?
If you're too busy, I can go through this thread again and make a list of every smiley/emoticon and post it somewhere to be stickied somewhere, but I figured it would be a lot easier for you since I assume the webcode has a simple list somewhere with every single one, and since I might miss one. Also if you do it, you could keep a few 'veteran's inside joke' emoticons that you and the other veterans/admins may have hidden from the list for random hidden discoverable joys stuff and what not.

Or maybe there is a list somewhere and I'm blind, which wouldn't be the first time.
Thanks!
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

« Reply #398 on: June 18, 2016, 03:18:01 PM »
hi helvetica (TSO?), I scanned through this thread and didn't find it, but I was always curious about the full palette of emoticons/smileys we have available to use on this forum and there wasn't a comprehensive list in this thread. And since adding them all to the 'post reply' page would be very cluttered, can I request that you put a list up either on the OP of this thread or somewhere in the 'Forum/IRC Rules and Info' section?
If you're too busy, I can go through this thread again and make a list of every smiley/emoticon and post it somewhere to be stickied somewhere, but I figured it would be a lot easier for you since I assume the webcode has a simple list somewhere with every single one, and since I might miss one. Also if you do it, you could keep a few 'veteran's inside joke' emoticons that you and the other veterans/admins may have hidden from the list for random hidden discoverable joys stuff and what not.

Or maybe there is a list somewhere and I'm blind, which wouldn't be the first time.
Thanks!

My apologies if I misunderstood what you're asking for, but would that by chance be what is shown from the "[more]" button beneath the 15 which are displayed by default? This brings up a list with 30 more of them. Although, maybe there are some that aren't on that list, in that case I don't really know if they are listed out anywhere else... but I believe that is all, or at least most of them?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #399 on: June 19, 2016, 01:32:52 AM »
Wow. I distinctly remember using this feature exactly once before and subsequently completely forgot about it.
Blindness strikes again.

Nevermind!
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Delfigamer

« Reply #400 on: June 19, 2016, 09:45:20 AM »
There are quite a few that are not in the list, though they may be counted as the 'veteran' ones.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #401 on: June 19, 2016, 11:58:19 AM »
There are quite a few that are not in the list, though they may be counted as the 'veteran' ones.

Yeah, like I'm not sure :akihawhat: is still there.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Onion

• Classic era Marisa-like entity
  • Failing at Touhou since 2000-something
« Reply #402 on: April 30, 2017, 04:18:52 AM »
I feel like a non-animated :objection!: could be nice. Just the finger pointing or the text. nvm. It's cool. But if it were Aya...
Also,

This. A smiley. Please.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 06:09:18 AM by Onion »
Please wait warmly. Girls are intentionally leaving this space blank.

Since everybody has these: 1CC PoDD ez, 1CC(?) EoSD ez, PD LoLK, something something HM ULiL