Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 229161 times)

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #720 on: August 12, 2018, 09:36:24 PM »
>"...Really?" says Alice. "I thought you of all people would hate my guts, and was only doing this out of some kind of obligation."

>_
  ( Regarding the minor need for cooperation:it is true.I have improved a bit my reply thanks to that.Still,that remains a viable opportunity ,especially considering the issues for future and immortal dolls!Alice,Marisa and Patchouli;especially future!Patchouli and her aversion for future!Alice. Alrighty for visiting Meling after this or soon;multiple "improved visits" ,without weighting down higher priorities ,are even better) .                                     
(Feel free to correct/improve/use parts of this one now or in the future).
> "Hate?Hardly,Alice.I do not deny some  distrust,suspicion and resentment   . However there has been no need to revive or aggravate,instead the contrary has happened and it is happening;as long as there is true willingness and effort for it to go through.In fact ,you are correct that surely duty and obligation are strong incentives in this,but neither all there is to it nor the largest angle... - Pause for Alice's reply or stand-in - Finally, if I may be so bold to suggest outside my experiences ,along with the previous concession and supervision could be an occasion to pool resources together for a better understanding and valorization of such an extensive piece of work wiith double the more than competent point of views and expertise for double-checks, breakthroughs and the like.The great majority  at your discretion and with your "touches" ."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:48:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #721 on: August 13, 2018, 02:31:08 AM »
> Don't do that stuff.

The sentiment is appreciated, but that's not what I meant when I said what I said.

> "I look forward to them because it means you will have fulfilled your half of the agreement."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #722 on: August 13, 2018, 02:33:13 AM »
> "Hate?Hardly,Alice.I do not deny some  distrust,suspicion and resentment   . However there has been no need to revive or aggravate,instead the contrary has happened and it is happening;as long as there is true willingness and effort for it to go through.In fact ,you are correct that surely duty and obligation are strong incentives in this,but neither all there is to it nor the largest angle... - Pause for Alice's reply or stand-in - Finally, if I may be so bold to suggest outside my experiences ,along with the previous concession and supervision could be an occasion to pool resources together for a better understanding and valorization of such an extensive piece of work wiith double the more than competent point of views and expertise for double-checks, breakthroughs and the like.The great majority  at your discretion and with your "touches" ."

> Don't do that stuff.
> "I look forward to them because it means you will have fulfilled your half of the agreement."

>You contemplate something nice , if verbose. Then decide to err on a more practical and honest side.
>"Well," she says with a chuckle. "That I can understand. Regardless, I owe you a lot for this. Just what I've read already, this is going to revolutionize my work!"

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2018, 04:33:42 PM »
> "Do at least be careful, then. The results I saw in the future were...suboptimal, shall we say."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #724 on: August 13, 2018, 07:23:08 PM »
> "Do at least be careful, then. The results I saw in the future were...suboptimal, shall we say."

>She nods. "Alright, alright. I'll be sure to understand both of them thoroughly before I even start to think of doing anything dangerous. Frankly, I was planning to proceed that way in any event."

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #725 on: August 13, 2018, 07:47:39 PM »
  > "Many are going to be very grateful and relieved for this turn of event,then. Thank you for your understanding ,Alice". * Bows Head*.                                                                // I understand,it is alright. Anything left for Alice or is time for " Il Villaggio Umano"(the Human Village)?//
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 07:55:42 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #726 on: August 14, 2018, 12:19:47 AM »
  > "Many are going to be very grateful and relieved for this turn of event,then. Thank you for your understanding ,Alice". * Bows Head*.                                                                // I

>"Ominous," Alice says, as she takes the volume of collated research. "But I do mean it, I owe you a lot. Thank you, Sakuya."
>And with that, she returns inside, followed by the dolls that have finished their task.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #727 on: August 14, 2018, 03:13:18 AM »
> Do we know where the Yakumo residence is?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #728 on: August 14, 2018, 04:37:18 AM »
> Do we know where the Yakumo residence is?

>You are well aware, they live near the crossroads on the way to town. You have no idea why Yukari is living in such a little place, but she is.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #729 on: August 14, 2018, 10:59:10 AM »
> Head there, then.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #730 on: August 14, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
> Head there, then.

>You make your way around the lake, and down the road through the forest, passing by Kourindou, which is currently under management from the Myouren Temple. Leaving the forest behind, passing by the house where those two live, you come to open fields dotted with farms; and can see Yukari's home in the distance, some ways easy of the crossroads. Approaching it, it looks practically indistinguishable from a reasonably large home that any farmer would have. Does she choose to live like this just to mock places like Eientei or Scarlet Devil Mansion?
>Outside, you can see her familiar, tending to a small garden. Her familiar's familiar sees to be asleep on the roof.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #731 on: August 14, 2018, 06:56:07 PM »
> Head toward Yukari's familiar. Hail her if/when she looks at us or when we get within a reasonable hailing distance, whichever comes first.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #732 on: August 14, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »
> Head toward Yukari's familiar. Hail her if/when she looks at us or when we get within a reasonable hailing distance, whichever comes first.

>You approach. As you draw close to the little house, she glances up and says, "Miss Izayoi. Welcome, we weren't expecting you today."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #733 on: August 14, 2018, 07:02:52 PM »
> "I myself was not expecting to come here until recently. Is your master available? I need to speak with both of you."
> Glance up at the roof, then back down at Ran.
> "Your familiar would be welcome to join us as well if she awakens, but such is not necessary."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:17:00 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #734 on: August 14, 2018, 07:48:34 PM »
> "I myself was not expecting to come here until recently. Is your master available? I need to speak with both of you."
> Glance up at the roof, then back down at Ran.
> "Your familiar would be welcome to join us as well if she awakens, but such is not necessary."

>"Chen has earned her nap," Ran says. "I'll go fetch Yukari."
>The fox youkai heads inside, seeming to glide more than walk, though you can hear the grass under her feet. After a few moments she returns, leading Yukari by the arm, as the other yawns.
>Then Yukari gives you a smile. "You've been a very busy person lately, haven't you? I imagine someone is going to have all kinds of headaches in a little while."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #735 on: August 14, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
> "I have, and I am glad you are already aware of this. It will save at least some explanation."
> "Given that, please pardon my rudeness, but may I invite myself inside with you two? There is at least one thing I have to say that I believe you would rather not be overheard by anyone that does not live here."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #736 on: August 14, 2018, 08:33:23 PM »
> "I have, and I am glad you are already aware of this. It will save at least some explanation."
> "Given that, please pardon my rudeness, but may I invite myself inside with you two? There is at least one thing I have to say that I believe you would rather not be overheard by anyone that does not live here."

>"Why, certainly," says Yukari. "Ran, have tea ready, please?"
>Ran nods, and leads you both inside. The interior is about as humble as outside, the floor is simple wood, raised from the ground. The walls are simple daub and wattle; the front room makes up the whole place; with a kitchen to the left side, a dining area in the middle, and the right side sectioned off with drapes hung from the ceiling, certainly a sleeping area. The most curious feature as a re number of little shelves that run along the  lengths of the walls, featuring little toys on little sets of rails; you assume they must be an outside world thing.
>Yukari leads you to the table, as Ran places cups of tea and a plate of spongy-looking sweetcakes on it. "This should be private enough," Yukari says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #737 on: August 14, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »
> Nod.
> "So. How much do you know about what I've been doing? Have Bunbunmaru and Kakashi already released new editions?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #738 on: August 14, 2018, 09:25:59 PM »
> Nod.
> "So. How much do you know about what I've been doing? Have Bunbunmaru and Kakashi already released new editions?"

>She chuckles, and sips her tea. "I don't think they would know too much. I've only deduced a little myself, but you have been in and out, haven't you? I suspect your abilities have become more troublesome? And, of course, your little visits all over Gensokyo. That, the tengu might have something to say about?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #739 on: August 14, 2018, 09:27:17 PM »
> Take one and sip as well.
> "Mmm, well, it was not my abilities, but those of another, roughly one thousand years in the future."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:33:20 PM by Kilgamayan »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #740 on: August 14, 2018, 09:42:09 PM »
> Take one and sip as well.
> "Mmm, well, it was not my abilities, but those of another, roughly one thousand years in the future."

>You sip the tea, it is an exquisite black.
>"I suspected it would be something like that," says Yukari. "Should we be getting used to this?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #741 on: August 14, 2018, 10:03:23 PM »
> "I certainly hope not. I will be addressing the issue today or tomorrow, depending on when she arrives at my home for a chat."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #742 on: August 14, 2018, 10:11:38 PM »
> "I certainly hope not. I will be addressing the issue today or tomorrow, depending on when she arrives at my home for a chat."

>"Hm, interesting," says Yukari. "So, what brings you to our abode?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #743 on: August 14, 2018, 10:17:10 PM »
> "Two messages, and at least one request."
> "The two messages are from the Yakumo sage of the time. I will not say who it is, if only because I imagine you either have already guessed or find the mystery amusing. Apparently, some time after I disappeared from our present and reappeared in the future, there...is? Was? Will be? Will be a week or so where that stretch of history 'ceases to be'. Regarding this anomaly, one which apparently no one in the future knows why or how it happened, the sage's first message is 'Beware the Formless One'."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #744 on: August 14, 2018, 10:27:16 PM »
> "Two messages, and at least one request."
> "The two messages are from the Yakumo sage of the time. I will not say who it is, if only because I imagine you either have already guessed or find the mystery amusing. Apparently, some time after I disappeared from our present and reappeared in the future, there...is? Was? Will be? Will be a week or so where that stretch of history 'ceases to be'. Regarding this anomaly, one which apparently no one in the future knows why or how it happened, the sage's first message is 'Beware the Formless One'."

>"Well, I have no idea who or what that is," says Yukari. "Ran, dear?"
>"It's an evocative name, but I don't know it," Ran says. "I imagine we'll know it when we see it?"
>"That would be my assumption," Yukari says. "My, erasing a week of history. One can only wonder. Perhaps a hakutaku gone bad?"
>"Is that the sort of thing we can expect from Miss Kamishirasawa?" Ran says, as she nibbles on a cake.
>Yukari shakes her head. "I'd like to think not, but she has gotten drawn in with some rather shady characters." Then she looks to you and smiles. "I'm afraid we can't make any use of that right now. But I'm sure whomever gave you the message felt it would ultimately be enough. Thank you."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #745 on: August 14, 2018, 10:36:18 PM »
> "You are quite welcome. For what it is worth, I got the impression that you, and possibly myself, will now know what to do when the time comes. It may also be worth noting that the hakutaku of the time did not seem to have an idea of what happened, either."
> Sip.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #746 on: August 15, 2018, 12:24:19 AM »
> "You are quite welcome. For what it is worth, I got the impression that you, and possibly myself, will now know what to do when the time comes. It may also be worth noting that the hakutaku of the time did not seem to have an idea of what happened, either."
> Sip.

>"Oh, now that is a juicy tidbit," says Yukari, sipping her tea with an absolutely feline grin. "Now I am almost eager to meet this Formless One."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #747 on: August 15, 2018, 01:15:53 AM »
> "I imagine you will at some point."
> "The other message is less foreboding and mysterious, though perhaps it is more important. A simple message: she wishes to tell her family she loves them very much."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #748 on: August 15, 2018, 01:17:49 AM »
> "I imagine you will at some point."
> "The other message is less foreboding and mysterious, though perhaps it is more important. A simple message: she wishes to tell her family she loves them very much."

>"Awww," says Yukari.
>Ran chuckles. "How saccharine. Precisely the sort of thing any Yakumo would say."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #749 on: August 15, 2018, 01:38:30 AM »
> "Indeed. How could I deny such a request?"
> Sip.