Author Topic: Rikter and Tenshi (Season 1)  (Read 12560 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Rikter and Tenshi (Season 1)
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:57:24 AM »
This thread is for the lovely lady Rikter to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Tenshi.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:43:31 AM by Yagami Hayate »

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
Re: Rikter and Tenshi
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 09:16:35 AM »
Dear Rikter

You may not know but I know you. You may think I am a stalker but I am not because . As you can see my avatar is a takomaria. From what I know everyone loves takos and umineko. Also my sig is Rena holding a cleaver.

From your secret admirer Tenshi

Well scraped that idea. Actually I don't really know you so this is going to be a challenge for me. But anyway, LETS HAVE AN IGLOO PARTY

"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 07:25:53 PM »
...Igloo Party's are highly impractical and traditionally have a Large Minotaur-like creature as A part of it's proceedings... I'll have to decline politely I couldn't possibly stand the presence of such a ghastly beast.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 12:25:23 AM »
Fear not, I shall get the most calmest minotaur you will ever see. It has the ability to change History and if the Minotaur gets angry I will protect you with all my might. Also the igloo party will be the best igloo party in the history of igloo parties. It will have Cirnos and Cirnos riding a Kut-kus. There will be everything that you ever dreamed of. 
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 07:43:46 PM »
Everything I've ever dreamed of...

I DON'T WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DREAMED OF!

* Rikter sits in the corner shaking

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 12:29:00 AM »
Fear not, I shall make it that all your good dreams will come to life and the bad ones to be shunned

Anyway, I got poem for you

When I see you it always make my heart beat faster
When you sing it makes me feel like I am in heaven
When I look into your eyes, I stop to admire them
When I see you happy, I feel happier
Way that you look at me makes me want to do something amazing
Oh Rikter, I love you so much

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 12:41:47 AM »
Fear not, I shall make it that all your good dreams will come to life and the bad ones to be shunned

Even if you can guarantee this would this apply to all dreams or just current ones?

Anyway, I got poem for you

When I see you it always make my heart beat faster
When you sing it makes me feel like I am in heaven
When I look into your eyes, I stop to admire them
When I see you happy, I feel happier
Way that you look at me makes me want to do something amazing
Oh Rikter, I love you so much

Poem... Poem... POEM!!!!

I HATE POETRY WITH A PASSION IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH A BABY!

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 12:46:52 AM »
Personally hate poems as well so I will punch my baby doll

* Angel Milk Tea punches his baby doll

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 12:56:42 AM »
...You have a baby doll...

Are you serious...

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 01:07:44 AM »
Well, I tried to look for it but I couldn't find any. Oh well I guess I will punch something else.

* Angel Milk Tea brofists the wall

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 01:15:46 AM »
Why would you assume I would enjoy watching a man smash his fist into a wall likely injuring and or crippling it in the process?... That ranks as the second most retarded thing I have ever seen in my life.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »
Why would you assume I would enjoy watching a man smash his fist into a wall likely injuring and or crippling it in the process?... That ranks as the second most retarded thing I have ever seen in my life.
You don't but thats not the point. Also I have a big surprise for you~ I should finish it by tomorrow~

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
You don't but thats not the point. Also I have a big surprise for you~ I should finish it by tomorrow~

Is it Edible? Also please elaborate on other features and characteristics it has I find myself awaiting this with high intrest.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 10:38:25 PM by Rikter »

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 07:23:28 PM »
...I have grown tired of waiting for my suprise. I shall have to wreak a terrible vengeance tomorrow...

WITH MY POWERFUL LAND BATTLESHIP!

Unless you can give the suprise before it starts up fully....

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2009, 03:47:45 AM »
sorry about that.... I had school and shit D:

Anyway the surprise is on its way. during the time the surprise come, I will make give you funny pics to entertain you.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »
Ok the launching of the Battleship and formal declaration of war will be pushed back then since you have provided an ample excuse + Amusing Pictures.

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 01:15:59 AM »
...Well I guess since this is over no suprise for me...

I'll just go and dismantle my Land Battleship now.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:22 AM »
Blah, I just need my scanner to work. Just wait for a while