Author Topic: Ask a Staffer Ep. 16 - Pesco  (Read 62567 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Ask a Staffer Ep. 16 - Pesco
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2011, 12:38:45 AM »
Oh right I am reminded. What was your reaction to FAV's shenanigans on the game you linked?

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2011, 12:55:10 AM »
I got a shikigami that has a copy of Cirno's personality in a more adult body, but I can summon one to your tastes, if preferred.

Who, in your opinion, is the craziest person in Gensokyo?

Who's the craziest person on MotK?

If you woke up next to Tewi in the morning with no recollection of the previous night, what would you do? (Don't disappoint me, Tewi.)

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2011, 05:31:45 AM »
Could you possibly elaborate on what the older days of MotK Mafia were like, ie before the wipe? The archive of the old forum was dead when I first joined, so I never got to actually read any of the ancient games, which makes me sad.

Sorry to add to the millions of generic mafia questions, but I don't think I really have anything interesting or personal questions to ask. @_@ It's why I usually don't post in these ask threads.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2011, 07:18:02 AM »
This one; JK9. I thought that was the one you got the betrayal thing from. If it was something else (or has done it more then once) then fair enough.

It was from one of those. Too lazy to recheck :V

Is the reason behind there being no Tewi Quest is because Tewi keeps hitting you with a mallet so no one can tell her what to do?  :3

Perhaps people are expecting me to do Tewi Quest. It won't happen for a long time since I'm more into my other projects at the moment.

Oh right I am reminded. What was your reaction to FAV's shenanigans on the game you linked?

I lost all respect for her as a mafia player because she would ruin the game over personal circumstances. Replace out or ragequit would have been acceptable with me. I allow the ragequit because my faked vig could have come off as dirty play to her, but that wasn't the case given what she exited with. So in all, her disrespect to the other players of the game has her Lynched from RPG, applicable still if she ever returns.

I got a shikigami that has a copy of Cirno's personality in a more adult body, but I can summon one to your tastes, if preferred.

Do not want.

Who, in your opinion, is the craziest person in Gensokyo?

Remilia
Marisa

Who's the craziest person on MotK?

Purvis

If you woke up next to Tewi in the morning with no recollection of the previous night, what would you do? (Don't disappoint me, Tewi.)

Ensure Tewi is unconscious and will remain that way for a while by applying a fist to her face. Then check my body for surgery marks.

I'd do the same for you bro :V

Could you possibly elaborate on what the older days of MotK Mafia were like, ie before the wipe? The archive of the old forum was dead when I first joined, so I never got to actually read any of the ancient games, which makes me sad.

Gameplay outcomes are plain to see. We didn't have such creative roles, some stuff was just badly balanced and people were pretty much all learning to play the game together. It'll be easier to answer this if you ask me about a specific game.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »
Specific models of preferred firearms, including sidearm, in the event of a zombie outbreak/vampire invasion/what have you
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2011, 08:16:51 AM »
If you could drug anyone with one of Eirin's specialty tranquilizers, who would be your victim?

If I summoned a shikigami with Tewi as her base, how would you respond when meeting her for the first time?

What's the best use for Reisen's insanity inducing abilities?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2011, 08:23:05 AM »
Gameplay outcomes are plain to see. We didn't have such creative roles, some stuff was just badly balanced and people were pretty much all learning to play the game together. It'll be easier to answer this if you ask me about a specific game.
I'm curious what Bamboo Forest was like, then, since I've seen it referenced multiple times in archived games. Patchcon, too.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2011, 10:06:35 AM »
You are Tewi, Scum Recruiter! You have the ability to recruit a townie player onto the scum team during night 1! Your scum buddies are Kitten4u and Schezo.

Who among the currently active Mafia players would you use this power on and why?
Who among all the current and past MotK Mafia players would you use this power on and why?
Who would you least wish for this power to be redirected via bus driver onto and why?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2011, 10:14:19 AM »
Specific models of preferred firearms, including sidearm, in the event of a zombie outbreak/vampire invasion/what have you

I don't know enough about guns to name anything.

Just use something with long reach and can bash heads.

If you could drug anyone with one of Eirin's specialty tranquilizers, who would be your victim?

Patchoulli
Dormio

If I summoned a shikigami with Tewi as her base, how would you respond when meeting her for the first time?

Punch her in the face.
Punch her in the face.

What's the best use for Reisen's insanity inducing abilities?

Making Kaguya think her hard drive crashed :V

I'm curious what Bamboo Forest was like, then, since I've seen it referenced multiple times in archived games. Patchcon, too.

In Bamboo Forest UK and Kilga got into a nice big fight on Day1. I think UK got lynched and Kilga walked off with cred. The next few days we ended up taking out Carthrat, town-favoured third party and Rou. Lurkscum bofh as per usual. The game had specific examples of situational play that I can't recall right now. It was a good enough game that we would still refer to it.

PatchCon only had the Yuyuko Doll reference as a surviving memory. I remember the 3p LyLo in that game was Zakeri, Kiro and bofh. Kiro had the deciding vote but he was at Comiket for the final day. He made the wrong choice and we learn now to policy Lynch bofh in LyLo :V.

You are Tewi, Scum Recruiter! You have the ability to recruit a townie player onto the scum team during night 1! Your scum buddies are Kitten4u and Schezo.

Who among the currently active Mafia players would you use this power on and why?

HW. He's a decent all-rounder.

Who among all the current and past MotK Mafia players would you use this power on and why?

Rou. If I flip scum, Rou automatically gets a clear.

Who would you least wish for this power to be redirected via bus driver onto and why?

Wrathie. I don't need to answer why.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2011, 05:12:38 PM »
PatchCon only had the Yuyuko Doll reference as a surviving memory. I remember the 3p LyLo in that game was Zakeri, Kiro and bofh. Kiro had the deciding vote but he was at Comiket for the final day. He made the wrong choice and we learn now to policy Lynch bofh in LyLo :V.[/color]

:objection!:

Hey, I made the right choice! I voted bofh over Zak because I thought something along the lines that bofh could still be Scum despite being a Doctor or whatever role he was claiming. Not the best use of logic at the time, so it ended up being a gut read more than anything. I voted bofh, then went off to Comiket. I don't recall a quickhammer immediately after my post so Zak read my case, thought I was Scum over bofh, voted me and then bofh finished me off. I don't even remember what role I was that game (Remilia I think, but I don't remember what it did), but I remember that ending. Can I get a confirmation on this from someone else?

Anyways...

How much are you into the staff forum discussions and suggestions for improvement here at MotK?

Both of you describe the routine of a typical day in your life.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
How much are you into the staff forum discussions and suggestions for improvement here at MotK?

My stats say I've got 5.84% of the posts in the staff forum. I tend to stay off from things I have no understanding of or from discussions regarding the sections that I know nothing about. Proposals for the areas I do manage are generally the times I'll make a thread, e.g. asking for the GBA section and the punishment system for mafia.

I apply my business sense to the other discussions on suggestions and improvements. The forum is the business, what will this change in the forum's through-traffic and customer base.

Both of you describe the routine of a typical day in your life.

Wake up
Quick check on new posts or happenings on IRC from overnight
Head off to work or university
If at work, be bored out of my mind/stock shelves/study/work on project of the moment
If at university, camp in the comp lab catching up with new posts from everywhere/study
Shower once I get home
Camp on the PC for new posts and IRC/study/work on assignments
Slorp

Wake up
Place traps
Check on the baby rabbits
See if Eirin needs me for anything
Go out to play/find loot/lead people though the forest
Make sure all the rabbits are back in Eientei before dark
Check on the baby rabbits
Drinking with Eirin or Kaguya
Place traps
Sleep

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2011, 06:27:20 PM »
Tewi's day

So you ignore Reisen the entire time? Is Reisen only good for her sex appeal?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »
So you ignore Reisen the entire time?

Reisen is checked on twice a day with the baby rabbits and when I ensure everyone is home.

Is Reisen only good for her sex appeal?

Most definitely.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »
baby rabbits

What!

Where do they come from?

Are any yours? :3c
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2011, 09:48:55 PM »
If they're Tewi's who's their daddy?

How much do you charge for tickets to view fights between Mokou and Kaguya? (dont' tell me you don't try to pull that one)

Do either of you ever see yourselves as ever being part of the armed forces? If so, which branch?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2011, 10:13:44 PM »
Where do they come from?

The same place where all baby rabbits come from.

Are any yours? :3c
If they're Tewi's who's their daddy?

Nope, I can't reproduce.

How much do you charge for tickets to view fights between Mokou and Kaguya? (dont' tell me you don't try to pull that one)

Nobody really comes to watch, so I stopped bothering with tickets a long time ago.

Do either of you ever see yourselves as ever being part of the armed forces? If so, which branch?

I only arm myself with knowledge.
I like my life not being in danger thank you.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2011, 10:21:33 PM »
Nope, I can't reproduce.
Spoiler:
That's a lie, but I would say that to keep the crazy rabbit fetishists off me if I were you, so I'll take that as a fact :3

How good is Tewi at kickboxing?

What would you do if one of Eirin's drugs "accidentally" turned Reisen into a giant?

What's the best use for a sleeping Kaguya?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
Spoiler:
That's a lie, but I would say that to keep the crazy rabbit fetishists off me if I were you, so I'll take that as a fact :3

Consider that I'm a youkai rabbit. Youaki don't reproduce the same way as animals. I could teach another rabbit to become a youkai like me, but that's not reproduction.

How good is Tewi at kickboxing?

I don't want to find out.

What would you do if one of Eirin's drugs "accidentally" turned Reisen into a giant?

Sell upskirt pictures.

What's the best use for a sleeping Kaguya?

Tricking Mokou to think she died.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2011, 10:36:25 PM »
Have you ever tricked Kaguya and Mokou into making out?

What do you think about recreational drugs?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »
Have you ever tricked Kaguya and Mokou into making out?

Still trying. Mokou is surprisingly resilient to the idea even when drunk and drugged.

What do you think about recreational drugs?

Ask Reisen. She tries out the drugs and sometimes it does seem rather fun :V.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2011, 11:24:38 PM »
Have either of you "tripped out" before?

Can either of you dance? How about while drunk?

What's the fastest either of you have ever run and why were you running?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »
Have either of you "tripped out" before?

Not really. I was too conscious of what was going on.

Can either of you dance? How about while drunk?

Can't dance. But there is drunk karaoke goin on right now on Teamspeak :V

What's the fastest either of you have ever run and why were you running?

Not particularly fast, for sports.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »
Also, the Affinity one is that dogs and cats one that happened before the break? (I recall the Portal Parody of it.)

Well, Rou did one at the end of that topic which was quite poignant.  It was also the game where I had no idea how my first vote on my scumbuddy could be pumped up to a lynch in a few days; once I put my vote there, there was no way I could take it off lest I look terrible, so...

To add on Bamboo Forest, it was the game where I was the only person to call UK as scum and vote her for three days straight due to pure gut, to the disbelief and suspicion of all other town except FAV at the end.  This caused UK to ragequit and ask for a replacement at the end of the game, but I became to final mislynch that caused scum to win.  I think it was remembered for being the first ever contrived scum-scum argument on MoTK however.  Got the idea of bussing every time I was scum from this game, I think, with *mixed results*.

Pesco, how complete (in your opinion) is your knowledge over MoTK Mafia's general meta?  Are there players you have a harder time reading than others?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2011, 07:41:08 AM »
Pesco, how complete (in your opinion) is your knowledge over MoTK Mafia's general meta?

Not complete enough if I can't gutread everyone's alignment from just a single post.

Are there players you have a harder time reading than others?

Definitely. It's impossible to claim mastery of reading people since different ways get you varying results. My way of gutreads doesn't work well if I haven't gone through the game in an alignment alongside the person or if I don't know them well enough.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2011, 07:46:11 AM »
You are young, you're free. Why don't you sleep with me?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2011, 07:58:02 AM »
You are young, you're free. Why don't you sleep with me?

It's gonna cost you an arm, a leg, a lung and a kidney. I'll leave you your heart so it can be broken.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2011, 10:30:07 AM »
It's gonna cost you an arm, a leg, a lung and a kidney. I'll leave you your heart so it can be broken.
Totally worth it, if I was a one night stand person. :3

How many hearts have you broken, and what did you do with the body parts?

Why would you want to punch yourself if you met yourself? I mean, seriously, how could anyone punch someone so cute and adorable?

If today was your last day, how would you spend it?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2011, 10:44:40 AM »
How many hearts have you broken, and what did you do with the body parts?

Can't remember. Organ trafficking is good money and the doctor doesn't really care where they came from.

Why would you want to punch yourself if you met yourself? I mean, seriously, how could anyone punch someone so cute and adorable?

Cute and adorable doesn't stop Tewi from being a jerk.

Pesco is such a bro <3.

If today was your last day, how would you spend it?

Leave no words unsaid.

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2011, 10:49:35 AM »
It's okay if your a jerk, Tewi; you're my kind of jerk.

If you were going to throw a party, what kind of people would you invite?

If Yukari appeared before you, and said she would gap you anywhere, including any and every fantasy world ever conceived, where would you ask to go?

Tewi vs. The Three Fairies of Light in the prankster contest to end all prankster contests. Who wins? Who loses? Who gets pranked?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »
If you were going to throw a party, what kind of people would you invite?

Marisa, Suika, Yuugi, Komachi, Chen, Yukari, Rumia, Wriggle, Cirno, Mystia, Nitori, Meiling.

If Yukari appeared before you, and said she would gap you anywhere, including any and every fantasy world ever conceived, where would you ask to go?

The minds of people I wish to understand. Or die trying :V

Tewi vs. The Three Fairies of Light in the prankster contest to end all prankster contests. Who wins? Who loses? Who gets pranked?

Of course I win. Sunny Milk will get caught out and take the rest of the troupe with her.