Author Topic: Ask a Staffer Ep. 15 - Matsuri  (Read 49138 times)

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Re: Ask a Staffer Ep. 15 - Matsuri
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2011, 03:43:44 AM »
Power of hatred, power of anger, power of despair - which do you think the most powerful?

Power of kitten, power of bunny, power of marshmallow - which do you think the most powerfuwafuwa?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2011, 04:17:52 AM »
If wafu is the anti-fuwa, then Sana is the anti-you. So what would happen if we fused you and Sana together?

@choose Nodame Cantabile or Kaiba or Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh

What is your favorite thing about MotK?

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2011, 06:22:33 AM »
As you've said you're an optimist, what would you say to someone who's a pessimist?

Life just isn't long enough to spend your days being negative about everything. Yes, life isn't perfect. Yes, shit happens, and it will keep happening. We've all been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It sucks-- we all know-- and it's okay to be down about things when bad things happen. I'm not the kind of person who says there are silver linings in every situation, and I'm not the type to say optimism is just thinking positive. Optimism, if you ask me, is not simply looking on the bright side, it is trying to be a light that shines to make things bright.

What are your pet peeves?

Miscommunication or lack thereof is always a red flag for disaster.

Oh, and definitely racism/sexism/abuse, etc.

also:
passive-aggression
when people chew with their mouths open
overuse of memes

seriously, cut it out

If the world blew up today, what would you do tomorrow?

Give up on trying to take over the world.

Seriously. I'd be dead.

If you were on a plane about to crash headfirst into the ocean, what would you do?

Assure the person next to me that no matter what happens, they are not alone-- and tell them to pass it on, if possible.

What's the craziest idea you have for a career path? (We all had crazy ideas as brats, right?)

Hmm. I think I wanted to seriously be a hotdog vendor when I was little. :derp:

The hell kinda question is this

It appeared to be a rhetorical one.

The hell kinda question was that

It appeared to be one sans punctuation.

Power of hatred, power of anger, power of despair - which do you think the most powerful?

Well, if anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering-- which I'm sure leads to despair, I'm sure despair has the most blind, sheer desperation behind it. Power of despair, I guess?

Power of kitten, power of bunny, power of marshmallow - which do you think the most powerfuwafuwa?

Mashumaromitainafuwafuwanyanko

If wafu is the anti-fuwa, then Sana is the anti-you. So what would happen if we fused you and Sana together?

Unfortunately, we would cancel each other out. However, it'd be cool to be a fightin' strawberry marshmallow dog... in space 8)

@choose Nodame Cantabile or Kaiba or Nichijou or Azumanga Daioh

Nichijou hasn't really caught my attention, so I haven't watched it.
Azumanga is good for a laugh, but I'd suggest Ichigo Mashimaro over it because I like Barasui's sense of humor more than Azuma's.

I think it'd come down to Kaiba or Nodame. If you want a nice, high-quality show with music and some romantic comedic elements to shut your mind off to and enjoy, go for Nodame. If you want a mindscrew with that will blow your mind, go with Kaiba.

^_^V

What is your favorite thing about MotK?

My friends, of course!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 06:35:56 AM by Matsurnia Teppelin »

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2011, 03:44:39 PM »
What's the best operating system, in your opinion?

What's better: fun little bonus features or reliability?

Who would be the best parental figure in all of Gensokyo?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »
What's the best operating system, in your opinion?

I'm quite fond of Windows 7, but any kind of Linux with a GNOME interface seemed pretty cool when I was fiddling around with it last year.

What's better: fun little bonus features or reliability?

I would definitely say 'reliability', unless the fun little bonus features are just that much fun.

Who would be the best parental figure in all of Gensokyo?

Mmmm.... Keine!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:35:17 PM by Matsurnia Teppelin »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2011, 06:03:44 PM »
If you had to live in a pre-Enlightenment (or regional equivalent) society, where would you live and why?

What is your idea of a relaxing vacation?

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 10:06:16 PM »
What's the best hairstyle for a girl? For a guy?

Ever walk through a place alone, and believe you ran into something of the supernatural?

Do you believe in supernatural beings?

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2011, 04:00:26 AM »
If you had to live in a pre-Enlightenment (or regional equivalent) society, where would you live and why?

Mmmm... ancient Greece might be kind of neat (though as for why, I'm not sure). Maybe Renaissance-era Italy, for art and culture? Or go way, way back and see what society was like back in Mesopotamia or something. I don't know for sure!

Less serious answer: Take me back to the Mesozoic era. I will tame dinosaurs and make them all my companions, crushing, thrashing, or maiming anything that stands in our way. 8)

What is your idea of a relaxing vacation?

Hmm. I'd either love to be surrounded by nature with as little human construction in it as possible (a private island, maybe?) (the more flowers, the better!), or go to a big city and explore, enjoying whatever interesting stores or restaurants I could come across. Having a close friend tag along would be ideal, as well. :3

What's the best hairstyle for a girl? For a guy?

I don't really have that much of a preference for either, really, beyond the fact that I find long hair to be more attractive in general. That said, it depends on the person, since what would look great on one person could look really awkward on someone else. Whatever the person in question wears with the most confidence is best, I suppose. :P

Ever walk through a place alone, and believe you ran into something of the supernatural?

Not seriously, I don't think. I've definitely had apprehensive feelings about walking through seemingly-deserted places alone, though-- any little sound will make me think someone's there, and so on. :<

Do you believe in supernatural beings?

Mmm... I dunno. I mean, in a religious sense, sure, I believe in God and so on-- but if you're talking in terms of creatures of folklore like vampires, werewolves, and so on-- no, I really don't. :X
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:21:35 AM by Matsurnia Teppelin »

theshirn

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2011, 04:09:45 AM »
Mokou or Kaguya?

Mokou or the moon?

What would you like to accomplish this week?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2011, 06:34:18 AM »
The moon or Kaguya?

Very pretty girl walks by, long silky hair, dyed bright pink. Reaction?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »
What would you do if you saw a giant roaming the streets?

Which dinosaur would you like to tame the most?

What would you do with an army of android lolis?

theshirn

« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2011, 01:22:53 AM »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2011, 04:49:00 AM »
Have you ever considered being a teacher?

When is the best time of year to have a celebration?

Do you know any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2011, 05:02:31 AM »
What is the most disappointing book you ever read. Go into elaborate details!

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2011, 05:11:12 AM »
Mokou or Kaguya?

Don't really care for either.  :ohdear:

Mokou's theme is better though, I suppose.

Mokou or the moon?

The moon, I guess?

* Matsurnia Teppelin shrugs.

What would you like to accomplish this week?

Not being completely useless, I guess.

The moon or Kaguya?

The moon, I guess? :S

Very pretty girl walks by, long silky hair, dyed bright pink. Reaction?

1. Put on a red dress.
2. Give her a rose.
3. Ask her to pull a sword out of me, and bring the world revolution.

8)
What would you do if you saw a giant roaming the streets?

1. Pour copious amounts amounts of oil on the road.
2. Run like hell.

Which dinosaur would you like to tame the most?

Probably a pterodactyl! That way, I could command my reptilian warriors from above. 8)

What would you do with an army of android lolis?

> Send them to schools as student tutors
> Program them to be very effective (read: armed and dangerous) Girl Scouts; sell cookies; profit
> Dress them up as Touhou characters, send them to cause and solve incidents
> Biggest tea party EVER

> Send them all to torment Justin Bieber

Have you ever considered being a teacher?

I did briefly think that it'd be fun to be a teacher for kids or something (let's face it, the curriculum would be easy, there'd be no middle school/high school drama, and I have to admit that some kids can be pretty cool too), but didn't really think much of it beyond that. :<

When is the best time of year to have a celebration?

Any time! Who needs a reason, either? Simply being alive is reason enough to have fun and such~

Do you know any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn?

I know a little Spanish and a little Japanese. I'd definitely like to become more fluent in Spanish, but Italian and French seem nice, too. Maybe Russian?

What is the most disappointing book you ever read. Go into elaborate details!

To be honest, nothing is coming to mind here. I guess I can't think of any, because I tend to set books aside and lose interest entirely if they don't grab my attention and hold onto it.

Anyway, that's that for my week. Next!