Author Topic: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana  (Read 66730 times)

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana
« on: April 13, 2011, 05:44:03 AM »
Wheee, I got Episode (9)

Well then, here we go with the next round!
The fishy overlord workslave Acolyte of PSL and AAA, at your service.

*Sakana swings around the giant tuna-sword

Bring it on people   :3
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 05:46:35 AM by ♪ TheStupidOne ♫ »

pineyappled

Re: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 : No fishing allowed - Sakana
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:44:37 AM »
How do you feel about tuna sandwiches?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 05:45:32 AM »
Why fishes?
Why staff?
Why no evil?

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 05:45:55 AM »
Are you trawling us?
There was something here once. Wonder what...

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 05:47:00 AM »
TUNA

Why don't you protect your cutting points better?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Re: Ask a Staffer Ep. 9 - No fishing allowed - Sakana
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 05:47:32 AM »
What is your backstory?
Why do you have a bloody wound in your side?
y u so tuna?

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 05:48:01 AM »
What caused the head trauma that made you want to take up library ownership?

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 06:26:36 AM »
Can you answer this thread in the style of the special round of Black Stories?

What happened to those, anyway?

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 06:29:59 AM »
Rrrrrrrriddle me this, Tuna-tan!

...Why tuna, specifically?  Why not some other species of fish?
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 06:51:52 AM »
How German are you?
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 07:02:54 AM »
How do you feel about tuna sandwiches?
Onee-san? Is that you, Onee-san? ONEE-SAAAAAAAAAAAANN!
(I won't use those pictures much, I promise. The chance just offered itself so nicely here :V )

Actually though, I have never had a tuna sandwich in my life, or any tuna, for that matter.

Why fishes?
My name. As in, my real name. My most common irl-nickname is simply "Fishy", when I went onto the internet at some point I decided to use the Japanese word for "fish" as my name, "Sakana".
I don't especially like or dislike fish. There's a lot of pretty cool fish out there though.

Why staff?
Blackmail Conspiracy Slavery
Becoming staff was something I didn't aim for specifically, but after the AFDay incident it just happened. I woke up in the morning, the forums were back up, and I had that salmon-colored tag for Acolyte on my name. Guess I made a good impression on some people along the way for that to happen  :V
Being able to see behind the scenes is... an ambivalent thing. On the one hand, being able to know how things are run and being able to bring in your own voice when something is up is nice. I like being able to help out, and this gives me the chance.
On the other hand, I wouldn't wish it on anyone to have to deal with a lot of the issues that need discussion. Frankly, I am  sometimes glad that I am "only" an Acolyte, who can take part in the discussions, but isn't responsible for the actual execution of decisions and the after-effects.

Why no evil?
No evil? Awww, that's boring. Well, I prefer being "good" in the sense that I try to avoid hurting people wherever possible. But mischief and playful teasing? I sure hope that doesn't count as evil, because else "no evil" won't apply to me :3

Are you trawling us?
Yes. And afterwards I am going to sell all of you on the slave-market. You shall be the foundation of my outrageously expensive lifestyle of the future. I hope you don't mind being sold to Alaska  :]

TUNA

Why don't you protect your cutting points better?
SHIM

Have you ever tried to find a fish-shaped armor? Or tried to swim with armor on? Yeah, me neither. And utilizing blacksmith equipment under the sea is a rather tedious task on its own, let me tell you.

What is your backstory?
Scooped up by Ruro at the side of the road, then trained as a librarian
Actually, the backstory will be in the answer to Iced's question.

Why do you have a bloody wound in your side?
Encounter with a whale-hunting ship out in the Atlantic ocean. Stings a bit, but those guys aren't gonna forget the day either. Put some good holes into their ship, mwahahahahaha

y u so tuna?
...Why tuna, specifically?  Why not some other species of fish?
Coincidence. I don't recall exactly, but at some point someone specified the "fish" as "tuna", and I went with it, and later came the avatar, the rest is history.
Or it could be the other way around, that I made the avatar first and then someone specified tuna. I can't recall, really.
I had the name "Sakana-Katana", "fish-sword", and then made this:

The very first of the vast amount of tuna-avatars I have by now. It's pretty much a trademark at this point I guess  :3

What caused the head trauma that made you want to take up library ownership?
A falling bookshelf, and I swear Ruro pushed it over deliberately
Library-history, wheee~
Okay, well, where do I start. Probably with that day when somewhere on MotK someone (I think Chao as well as Purvis?) brought up points on the idea of making a proper listing for PSL, which was at that time joined with AAA under the name Creative Fanworks. Ruro was about the only one taking care of the fanfics at that time, and when I saw she was ready to take on that vast task on her own, I decided to send her a PM offering my help on the spur of the moment.
From that came the Librarian Squad Recruitment, and those brave people sacrificed their time and  their souls to read every single fic at that time and summarize it for the bit Fanworks Listing. Along the way CF got split into PSL and AAA.
Throughout that process I was pretty much the one in charge of organizing things, making the first list of all fanfics and assigning them to all the helpers.
After the Fanworks Listing was done we got granted the all new Librarian-usergroup. Due to me basically being Ruro's personal slave assistant during the whole thing and being the one to do the overall organization, I later got the position of PSL-Acolyte.
A lesser known fact is that Gappy actually asked if I would accept to be mod of PSL even before that, but at that time it was decided not to take in new mods, so the issue got dropped until Acolytes came to be.

Being PSL Acolyte isn't bad. Writers aren't causing any trouble, so not much to do. And I really like reading and writing, even if I don't get around to it as much as I want to.
As for my Librarian-job though, I've been neglecting that a bit too much. That Fanworks Listing needs some updating  :ohdear:

Can you answer this thread in the style of the special round of Black Stories?
I will do so for some of the later questions, once my camera's batteries are charged. Not for the whole thread though :V

What happened to those, anyway?
Interest declined, noone was playing anymore. May get a reboot someday, I still have tons of riddles at the ready, and it's been long enough that people could be motivated to play again :3

Rrrrrrrriddle me this, Tuna-tan!
Knowing you, this is probably from Batman? The Riddler? I barely know a thing about those superhero comics.
...Why tuna, specifically?  Why not some other species of fish?[/quote]

Why are you my favourite? <3
Because the Librarian-uniforms are made in a way that revelas much of the legs? Because I write silly fiction about the Librarians? Because I greatly reduced your workload for the Fanworks Listing?  :derp:
Or it could be because I'm doing my best to be reliable and friendly and we get along well because of that?  :3
Or is it because I was the first one to sign the contract for being a Library slave?

How German are you?
~80% I guess. According to you I at least *look* German, ne? Behavior-wise I think I'm not too typically German, at least not in all aspects. I would claim I am much less uptight than most Germans, and much more open to the idea of *having fun*. When you go to another country and recognize fellow Germans because of the sour look on their faces (this happened to me in Japan), that says a lot. I myself take care to not be like that but instead go through life with a positive outlook and a smile. That is apparently very ungerman XD
I like to organize things in a bureaucratic way though, I supposed that is typically German :V
Family-wise, there have been family branches in France and Poland, but those were back in the 18th century, so nothing that really left a lasting effect on how I am today.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 07:08:21 AM »
What are your expectations for WuftD Season 2?
Where are the snowdens of yesteryear, today and next solar cycle?

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »
Tuna?

TUNA?

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 07:20:18 AM »
Knowing you, this is probably from Batman? The Riddler? I barely know a thing about those superhero comics.
You win this round, Tuna-tan!  >.<

Also, um... Hmmm...

Being the Acolyte of PSL and all, you must have at least some affection for endeavours literary!  So I beseech thee... What are your favourite books, and why?

Relatedly, do you enjoy poetry?  If so, any personal favourites (either individual poems or specific poets)?

Aaaaaand what's your approach to writing?  How do you get those words out of your skull and down on the screen without having an aneurysm? :ohdear:
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 07:33:14 AM »
What fish would you want to keep for a pet and why?

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 07:44:59 AM »
What genres of stories do you tend to like?
What do you think about English classics, like Shakespeare?
What are some German classics?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 08:00:04 AM »
And dont say tuna :V

Have you ever really thought about how people could do anything when they put their minds to it?
Do you believe in the above fact or disbelieve it?
Though, since I barely know you, and this may already be obvious, Are you a pessimist, Optimist, or anywhere inbetween?

so i herd u liek tunakips?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 08:36:31 AM »
How good do you taste between two slices of bread?

How'd you get around the whole 'gills' thing? I thought fish couldn't breathe air.

Mackerel: Born friends or natural enemies?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 08:49:10 AM »
What are your expectations for WuftD Season 2?
I hope it will be fun and an interesting experience. I have only heard about the old WuftD, I have never read it (well, I have looked at the thread and read a few lines before, but I won't count that). I've also never played a forum RPG before, only IRC RPGs (and ones that weren't very serious at that. My main experience is Maid RPG), so this is a first~

Where are the snowdens of yesteryear, today and next solar cycle?
I'm a librarian, not the weatherman. But you can try in the section about "Diverse uses of water in all forms" and the "Time traveling for beginners" section. Alternatively, ask Iced, his name implies he knows about snow as well.

Tuna?

TUNA?
Yukari?

YUKARI?

Being the Acolyte of PSL and all, you must have at least some affection for endeavours literary!  So I beseech thee... What are your favourite books, and why?
Oh man, hard one. I have a lot of books I really like, and choosing from those is hard.
For epicness, "Lord of the Rings". I worked my way through that book back in school during summer holidays, and I read the Silmarillion as well. I loathe the endless descriptions of the Shire, but damn, Tolkien is an awesome world-builder.
For humor, Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels. I can't define a favourite here, though I like the more recent ones the most. Again, he's doing an awesome job at building up a whole world, and his style of writing make me continuously grin when I read it. Currently reading "Unseen Academicals".
Walter Moers comes in as close second when it comes to humor, though "City of Dreaming Books" stands out. This is one book I suggest to everyone that likes reading and writing and will stay one of my all-time favourites. Basically, it's a book about books, and the joys and hardships of reading and writing alike, set in a satiric fantasy world.

Relatedly, do you enjoy poetry?  If so, any personal favourites (either individual poems or specific poets)?
I enjoy the occassional poetry, but I don't read much of it and I don't actively search it out. Most poetry I have read was due to school, and I recall liking satirical poems the most. Kurt Tucholsky comes to mind. I do like the works of Goethe and Schiller (those few I have read at least), but I don't know nearly enough to say I have a favourite poet.

Aaaaaand what's your approach to writing?  How do you get those words out of your skull and down on the screen without having an aneurysm? :ohdear:
First of all, I am horribly uncreative when I don't have anything to work from. Once I have a basis to build on though, I usually just start writing (though with a set goal and general flow for the story in mind) and many specific ideas come to me while I already type things out. That's a reason why I like writing those Librarian-stories, btw, because I have a lot of material to work with.  :3
For me the biggest  issue with writing is to start at all. Once I am on it the words flow easily most of the time. If they don't, I just drop it and try another day. I personally don't like detailed descriptions, I stick to a minimalist approach in what to provide the readers with and let them fill in the blanks on their own. I barely describe characters' looks for example, I focus more on displaying their personality through actions and speech. Interestingly enough, so far people always seem to get the proper image I want to convey, so it works out.

The most important thing for writing is: Have fun. If you aren't having fun with your writing, then you may as well drop it (at least for some time). When you can't enjoy writing a story, it will show in the story itself and be noticable to the readers as well. And I doubt many people like reading a story that they know the author didn't enjoy writing. This brings me back to City of Dreaming Books that I mentioned earlier: It's one of those books where the love the author had for the story really flows from every page, and it makes reading it extremely enjoyable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkleosteus That.

Unfortunately, that's not possible, so... I'd go with whatever looks nice I guess. Fish are something you can't do much with, you can't cuddle them or play with them the same way you can with other pets. So if they don't look nice it would be silly to have some at all (unless there's some special individual reasons). If I had the room for it, a large pond with some koi would be pretty neat though, I like their looks.

What genres of stories do you tend to like?
Some years ago I was all over fantasy, but it has changed to that I like humorous, satirical stories the most these days (though often within a fantasy setting as well).
Mystery/Detective Fiction appeals to me as well, but I have barely read any, mostly some short stories.

What do you think about English classics, like Shakespeare?
There is others besides Shakespeare? :V
Well, my only encounters with Shakespeare were, once again, in school, and those were Hamlet and MacBeth. I liked those two, but I don't really have much more to say about that.

What are some German classics?
Goethe and Schiller, clearly. Those two, especially Goethe, are the most significant figures of German literature of the past. As for Goethe, "Faust" comes to mind first. I've only read the first book, I heard the second got rather mind-screwy. May check it out someday. His "Erlk?nig" is a pretty nice read as well. Schiller I mostly recall for "Die R?uber" (and actually I think that's all he's well known for). Can't say I'm a big fan of either of them, but they are definitely the most popular authors in regards to German classics.
There's some more I mostly know by name only, Lessing, Fontane, Brecht (his "Life of Galilei" is pretty good) and others.
As you may notice, what I learned in school about German literature didn't leave too much of an impression. That may be due to me not being able to appreciate the works properly back then.

Have you ever really thought about how people could do anything when they put their minds to it?
Do you believe in the above fact or disbelieve it?
If I have to chose one, I say I believe in it. Of course, that is a black-and-white answer when the issue is grey. There are certain things even the strongest mind can't achieve. For example, I can put my mind to it as much as I want, I won't be able to become Emperor of Japan.
But as long as it's within realistic bounds, then yes, I believe that with hard work and the right mindset humans can reach anything they want. It may take years or decades of work and hardships, it may take severe setbacks, but it can be reached.
What is important is to really believe in the goal one sets for themself. If you don't believe you can reach something, then you won't be able to really give it your all. A human's mind and will is probably the strongest thing they possess if they use it right.

Though, since I barely know you, and this may already be obvious, Are you a pessimist, Optimist, or anywhere inbetween?
Optimist, bordering on naivety at times :P
I'm the kind of guy who will never be down about something for long but will quickly go "Okay, that went bad, but this is the situation, now how to work from it." And I will tell that to others as well. I don't like dwelling on things of the past (though it occassionally happens), I prefer looking forward to the future.
I also believe in the solutions for problems that will be beneficial to all involved parties, if only enough effort is made by all of them.
A positive outlook on life is what I deem very important for being how I am. The day I start wallowing about how my situation sucks you may go ahead and shoot me :V
I'm not immune to bad moods, and I may rant about some stuff at times, but it never lasts more than a short time or a few hours and then I will be back in shape with a positive mood.

so i herd u liek tunakips?
You heard wrong :smug:

How good do you taste between two slices of bread?
Noone knows. Some have tried, they are now sleeping with the fishies ^_^

How'd you get around the whole 'gills' thing? I thought fish couldn't breathe air.
Evolution. Only took a few thousand years, but was damn worth it.

Mackerel: Born friends or natural enemies?
Emergency rations.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 09:01:31 AM »
Rate the below as a poem:

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »
Do you enjoy thunderstorms, or do they freak you out?

Do you like the sound of a steady rain?

What's your favorite kind of landscape? (beach vs. forests vs. open country vs. etc.)

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?

What would be the hardest bad habit you have to give up?

Why is Purvis your favorite? (inb4 teh hobo)

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »

You can't just steal a hobo's question. You ask first, and if its a no, you ask anyway.

QUESTIONING TIME.

Favourite food?

Cake or pie?

How neat are you? Or how much do you value it?

Would you consider yourself a role model for other people?

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 02:02:19 PM »
I work as an actual librarian IRL. Does that get me any sort of credibility with you?

I'm assuming that German is your first language; how hard was it for you to pick up English?

What are your preferences in music?

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 02:19:42 PM »

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 02:41:45 PM »
Why do you let me fish you to near extinction? :ohdear:

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 03:01:22 PM »
How'd you end up getting into Touhou/MotK?

Are the black fumes coming out of the library there to promote global warming so the earth ends up ruled by the fish?

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »
Which MotK member are you most likely to kidnap, for whatever reason?

What countries have you visited? Which countries would you like to visit (assuming no time/money issues)?

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »
Why did you never finish your NaNoWriMo novel?

Of the works in PSL, how many of the total (looks to be over 300 or so, including the ones in Koakuma's) have you actually read?

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 04:23:25 PM »
Right, because shim asked for it, some questions will get accompanying pics, just like back with the Black Stories Special Editions :V

Rate the below as a poem:

Do you enjoy thunderstorms, or do they freak you out?
I like thunderstorms as long as I'm somewhere inside. Being surprised by one while walking outside isn't too enjoyable though.

Do you like the sound of a steady rain?
Not when I want to go out, like today. It's been raining all day and I'm not enjoying it. When I want to relax though, it can certainly be very calming when it's raining.

What's your favorite kind of landscape? (beach vs. forests vs. open country vs. etc.)

Islands. Small islands, specifically. I like the sea and I like woods, so islands like that are the best combination. Since being near the sea is rare for me though, forests are what  I prefer for trips. Not some lame forests on even ground though, mountain forests are the best :3

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. In times when I had several lectures a day at uni I always had some chocolate with me to get my mood and energy up when it got boring.
Luckily I am basically incapable of getting fat, no matter how much of that stuff I eat.
Unfortunately that also works in that I can't properly gain weight when I want to (I'm kinda underweight, though healthy at least ;^^)

What would be the hardest bad habit you have to give up?
Procrastination (or however that is spelled again). I'm horribly lazy. I always get my stuff done when I have to, but I really wish I could motivate myself to do things better. (Like, writing my PSL-stories... >_< ) It works out for uni because I still start early enough to deliver proper results, but it still bugs me.

Because he lives in a cardboard box. Solid Snake also uses a cardboard box and Snake is cool. Therefore Purvis is cool as well. Also, Day Planners is to this day one of the best things I have read, in no small part thanks to its unusual style.

Favourite food?
I don't think I have a clear favourite. I suppose gratins are pretty high up there. A good potatoe-gratin baked over with a ton of cheese, hmmmmm~

Cake or pie?
Both. And right now, at least I'd like that :V

How neat are you? Or how much do you value it?
I value it a lot. Living it however, is another thing. I don't let it come to the point where I would have to be ashamed to go outside in regards to personal hygiene and clothing. But as for neatness in regards to my apartment....

Weeeell... errr.... Oh look, shiny thi-- Okay okay.

This ties in with the laziness issue. I clean up very randomly so most of my flat is in a rather chaotic state often. I don't let dishes grow mold or something, but they still pile up until I run out of them before I will properly wash them. And my living room is usually kinda of a mess with things being thrown together into a heap that is then moved either to the armchair, or if I need that, to the bed :V
However, when a friend visits, I always clean up. Especially if it's a girl. As such, I like inviting people over when the apartment looks bad because it gives me an incentive to clean up :V
I hope I can get to a point where I get more organized in that regard one day, because I definitely prefer living in a neat and clean place.

Would you consider yourself a role model for other people?

Totally! Wimps need to learn to bash some heads!

Again though, this is a question I can answer with neither yes nor no. I certainly wouldn't want to be a role model for anyone when it comes to cleaning or not being lazy, as pointed out before. But when it comes to a positive outlook on live, not working oneself up over small things, enjoying what I have and treating others properly? I think I'm at least not doing a bad job in that regard. Whether it's enough to be a role model, that is a judgement I will leave to others.

I work as an actual librarian IRL. Does that get me any sort of credibility with you?
Definitely. I love libraries, the bigger and older they are, the better. And from that stems the idea that librarians can't be bad people :3

I'm assuming that German is your first language; how hard was it for you to pick up English?
Assumption correct. I never had much trouble with English. It just worked for me, without having to study much. Playing English games (or mostly demos of games back then) helped me with seeing the language used and learning new vocabulary. I later chose English as an advanced course in my last years of school and scored good grades all throughout.
After getting onto the internet using English became an everyday thing.
By now I somedays use English more than German, mostly due to the boards and IRC. I sometimes can't even properly remember if I read things in English or German because using both languages has become natural by now.

What are your preferences in music?
This has varied a lot over the years. It's easier to say what I don't like, which is generally Rap/Hiphop and Techno. There's exceptions, but the majority of those genres doesn't appeal to me. I guess the stuff I listen to the most currently is anime-music, so J-Pop or -Rock (for example right now Toradora's Opening is playing on loop). And I like orchestral music (often from video games) a lot as well.
Overall though, I think Rock and Classic music are my preferred types of music.

Why do you let me fish you to near extinction? :ohdear:
Because eating fish can help you with being sick and hungry all the time. If you would stop being sick/hungry you wouldn't need fish and I wouldn't get extinct >:[

How'd you end up getting into Touhou/MotK?
Let's see. If I recall correctly it started with playing Osu! (that Ouendan clone for PC), and liking a Touhou song on there. So I looked around for the song and eventually stumbled across a Touhou gameplay-vid. Intrigued I checked it out more. Then I wanted to find out how the gameplay worked, and ended up on the Wiki. And from there I found MotK. Looked like a neat place, so I joined, the rest is history.

Are the black fumes coming out of the library there to promote global warming so the earth ends up ruled by the fish?

I have no idea what you are talking about, Rou-tan~

Which MotK member are you most likely to kidnap, for whatever reason?
Admit it, you are expecting me to answer "Gappy" now :V

Wouldn't you like to know?

Honestly, with all the people here I like I'd have to bring a big bus for the kidnappings. Half of the people in PSL, for one, and a good amount of others. For varying reasons. Some of them would be kidnapped so I could drag them around for some lessons in optimism and positive spirit :P

What countries have you visited? Which countries would you like to visit (assuming no time/money issues)?
I've visited Czech, Poland and Wales/England,  those were all during school-trips. One and a half years ago I also visited Japan for three weeks, together with a friend. Planning to go there again next year once we are finished with uni.

Countries I would like to visit if I had the money? Hmm, South East Asia (yes yes, that's not a country :V ) and possibly China, Australia, North America (USA as well as Canada), maybe some South America as well. Africa could be worth a trip (hi Pesco), Scotland as well (I will get you, Rou and Rin). And I am probably forgetting a ton of countries that could be interesting as well. If I had infinite ressources I'd probably systematically go everywhere, I love seeing new places, and especially experiencing their cultures.

Why did you never finish your NaNoWriMo novel?
Because I lost the feel for it and didn't have any ideas on how to continue. That I had to abandon NaNo in between because of stress didn't help there. I might go back to it one day, but currently I'm more interested in finishing up my Librarian-stories.

Of the works in PSL, how many of the total (looks to be over 300 or so, including the ones in Koakuma's) have you actually read?
Good question, at most 10% I suppose. And most of that was for the Fanworks Listing. Some stories I have read parts of, but then neglected following them (DRK for example). I've got a mental backlog of stories I still want to read, but as usual, I just can't bring myself to do it.