Author Topic: Touhou Labyrinth 3.01 English Patch killed my images and crashes the game?  (Read 2778 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Recently, I had to re-install thwe English Patch for Labyrinth of Touhou version 3.01, and when I did so, the images stopped working.  Almost all of them, anyway.  I still see the default character images on the file select screen, but all the other images are messed up.

Also, when I try to load my game file, I get the "Debug Assertion Failed!" error.

Does anyone here know what would cause these things to happen?  Is there any way that you can think of to get my old versions of the files back, the ones from before executing the batch file?

Currently using Windows 7 Home Premium, for reference.

If I need to give any more information, please let me know so I casn do so ASAP.  Thanks in advance for any help!  I'd really like to continue after my long absence of playing...Floor 9 and above won't explore themselves!
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
Why did you have to reDL the english patch anyway? And did you try putting the images into another folder before putting them back in? It helped when I DLed an imagepack from here somewhere.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.