Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Grail War Part 2 - A Fate/Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 220935 times)

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Re: JoJo's Bizarre Grail War Part 2 - A Fate/Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #690 on: January 29, 2018, 06:47:58 PM »
> Don't move.
> @Archer: "Ugh, sorry, he's got me...she must have used a command seal..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #691 on: January 29, 2018, 07:15:02 PM »
> Don't move.
> @Archer: "Ugh, sorry, he's got me...she must have used a command seal..."

>"I'm coming," Archer sends. "I'm not going to charge in unless you want me to, but I'll get there..."
>You manage to clear your head a bit. Explorer stands just a couple feet away, his pistol trained on you. His face is difficult to read, but you don't feel like he's particularly angry or relishing this. Were it not for the gun, you might almost expect him to offer you a hand up.
>"Are you going to shoot her already?" Eileen says.
>"That isn't what you called me here for," Explorer says.
>Eileen groans. "Well yes obviously, but now that we have the upper hand just end this! She isn't going to just give up!"
>"Why don't you ask her?" says Explorer, drawing another groan from the Magus' lips.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #692 on: January 29, 2018, 07:42:09 PM »
> "We already talked about this. We can't surrender because we don't know how to remove Command Seals."
> "Unless you've got some other terms in mind?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #693 on: January 29, 2018, 10:32:00 PM »
> "We already talked about this. We can't surrender because we don't know how to remove Command Seals."
> "Unless you've got some other terms in mind?"

>"See?" says Eileen. "There's not much else we can do."
>"She's just a civilian, Eileen," Explorer says.
>"No she isn't! She's a master just like I am!"

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #694 on: January 29, 2018, 10:56:27 PM »
> "I was willing to walk away at the start, and just a moment ago I gave you another chance to do just that. Whether you kill me or not, I want to make it clear that we aren't the same."
> Say this knowing we probably only have a few seconds left; if Explorer won't kill us, she will.
> @Archer: "As soon as you're ready to take a shot, let me know..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #695 on: January 30, 2018, 12:30:01 AM »
> "I was willing to walk away at the start, and just a moment ago I gave you another chance to do just that. Whether you kill me or not, I want to make it clear that we aren't the same."
> Say this knowing we probably only have a few seconds left; if Explorer won't kill us, she will.
> @Archer: "As soon as you're ready to take a shot, let me know..."

>"Just about there!" Archer sends. "How do we want to do this?"
>"What do you mean, we aren't the same?" says Eileen. "Get your nose out of the air, you're in the war just like I am!"

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #696 on: January 30, 2018, 12:41:22 AM »
> @Archer: "One shot, one kill. You'll see."
> "If it was up to me there wouldn't be any dead masters. We'd take each other's command seals and be on our way. But you don't even want to give me a day's time to find out how to do that. You don't even care if surrender is possible! You just want to hurry up and kill anyone that might get in your way, now or later."
> "I'll bet that's even why you tracked me down! You thought it would be quick and easy because your servant has a perfect advantage over mine!"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #697 on: January 30, 2018, 01:06:51 AM »
> @Archer: "One shot, one kill. You'll see."
> "If it was up to me there wouldn't be any dead masters. We'd take each other's command seals and be on our way. But you don't even want to give me a day's time to find out how to do that. You don't even care if surrender is possible! You just want to hurry up and kill anyone that might get in your way, now or later."
> "I'll bet that's even why you tracked me down! You thought it would be quick and easy because your servant has a perfect advantage over mine!"

>"You said it wasn't possible, and now you're gloating at me for not thinking it's possible?" says Eileen. "And it's not my fault you were dumb enough to follow that highway, or come after us."

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #698 on: January 30, 2018, 01:13:45 AM »
> "I didn't mean it was impossible, I meant I don't know how."
> "And don't pretend I had a choice in whether I would have run into you or not, you had your drones on my tail nonstop. You had no intention of anything except following me until one of us was dead."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #699 on: January 30, 2018, 01:44:21 AM »
> "I didn't mean it was impossible, I meant I don't know how."
> "And don't pretend I had a choice in whether I would have run into you or not, you had your drones on my tail nonstop. You had no intention of anything except following me until one of us was dead."

>"Like you would have done any different," says Eileen with a dramatic eye roll. "It's not my fault your have lousy surveillance, and that you're walking around with some kind of mana beacon."

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #700 on: January 30, 2018, 02:05:06 AM »
> "No, I don't have any 'surveillance'! Who are you, anyway?"

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #701 on: January 30, 2018, 03:12:14 AM »
Oh wow, I caught up.

Mana beacon is probably referring to our loot from the Koch battle. We should keep that in mind once we hit the road again.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #702 on: January 30, 2018, 03:15:28 AM »
> "No, I don't have any 'surveillance'! Who are you, anyway?"

>"You don't? So you're saying you didn't send out your Archer to investigate things?" Eileen says.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #703 on: January 30, 2018, 04:05:06 AM »
thank god someone else is reading ;_;

Mana beacon is probably referring to our loot from the Koch battle. We should keep that in mind once we hit the road again.

oh, I totally forgot about that thing, I assumed she meant it was easy for her drones to detect servants...yeah, that's a problem.

> Clam up. Persisting on this idiotic line of conversation will probably make her realize we're stalling.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #704 on: January 30, 2018, 04:39:33 AM »
> Clam up. Persisting on this idiotic line of conversation will probably make her realize we're stalling.

>"No smart answers for that one, huh?" says Eileen.
>"Why do you have to be like this?" Explore says.
>"Oh be quiet, don't act like you haven't gloated before," says Eileen. "Everyone knows about that little north pole comment."
>"Those aren't the same," says Explorer.
>"I can see them," Archer sends. "Trying not to make a sound now."

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #705 on: January 30, 2018, 05:41:27 AM »
> @Archer: "Get a good position, because the next shot you make will probably be the trickiest of your life."
> Continue watching the bickering between master and servant.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #706 on: January 30, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »
> @Archer: "Get a good position, because the next shot you make will probably be the trickiest of your life."
> Continue watching the bickering between master and servant.

>"Just tell me what you need," Archer sends.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #707 on: January 30, 2018, 05:37:31 PM »
>@Archer: "When I checked Eileen's command seals, I saw that she had used one, which is why I let her go...but she must have used it earlier."
>@Archer: "But, just now, she used another one. That means she has none left that she can spend."
>@Archer: "So if I use one, there's nothing she can do about it."
>@Archer: "I think at this point we've tried everything, so...unless by some miracle Mr. Armstrong talks her out of it, I'm going to have you kill her with an arrow he can't stop."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #708 on: January 30, 2018, 08:01:42 PM »
>@Archer: "When I checked Eileen's command seals, I saw that she had used one, which is why I let her go...but she must have used it earlier."
>@Archer: "But, just now, she used another one. That means she has none left that she can spend."
>@Archer: "So if I use one, there's nothing she can do about it."
>@Archer: "I think at this point we've tried everything, so...unless by some miracle Mr. Armstrong talks her out of it, I'm going to have you kill her with an arrow he can't stop."

>"Mmm... Alright then," she sends back. "If you can keep him distracted, I can surely slip an arrow past him."

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #709 on: January 30, 2018, 09:15:07 PM »
>@Archer: "A distraction...okay, I think I've got something. Just find a good spot to wait."
> Watch Eileen and Explorer, waiting to get a word in edgewise (i.e. we are about to be killed).

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #710 on: January 30, 2018, 10:25:00 PM »
>@Archer: "A distraction...okay, I think I've got something. Just find a good spot to wait."
> Watch Eileen and Explorer, waiting to get a word in edgewise (i.e. we are about to be killed).

>The two of them have gone quiet, you think they are probably arguing mentally so you can't hear them.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #711 on: January 30, 2018, 11:11:07 PM »
> @Archer: "They're sending at each other now. They might be realizing something's up. Are you ready?"
> Look nervous. Actually, that's unnecessary, we ARE nervous.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #712 on: January 31, 2018, 12:23:38 AM »
> @Archer: "They're sending at each other now. They might be realizing something's up. Are you ready?"
> Look nervous. Actually, that's unnecessary, we ARE nervous.

>You probably look about as worried as you feel... Being kind of a recluse, you don't have much of a poker face.
>"I am," Archer sends.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #713 on: January 31, 2018, 01:06:11 AM »
Archer wants a distraction? Here's our distraction.

> "Alright, look, I know where this is going. Before you kill me, I just want to ask one question."
> "Mr. Armstrong, I figured out who you are, and I want to know - why did you fake the moon landing? I always thought you seemed like an honest person."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #714 on: January 31, 2018, 02:20:54 AM »
> "Alright, look, I know where this is going. Before you kill me, I just want to ask one question."
> "Mr. Armstrong, I figured out who you are, and I want to know - why did you fake the moon landing? I always thought you seemed like an honest person."

>You are reasonably knowledgeable about the use of eyes as a ,mystic vessel. And the look he gives you, as his eyes narrow and his previously impassive face slowly twists into absolute contempt, no doubt feels exactly like being on the receiving end of such a weapon. You are absolutely certain his grip is tightening on his pistol.
>"See! Just shoot the little idiot!" Eileen says.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #715 on: January 31, 2018, 02:32:08 AM »

> CO POWER COMMAND SEAL
> @Archer: "Archer, kill Eileen with a shot that Explorer can't shoot down!"
> As soon as Explorer turns away, throw down that Wall we were holding right in front of us in an attempt to avoid being counter-killed.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #716 on: January 31, 2018, 04:24:10 AM »

> CO POWER COMMAND SEAL
> @Archer: "Archer, kill Eileen with a shot that Explorer can't shoot down!"
> As soon as Explorer turns away, throw down that Wall we were holding right in front of us in an attempt to avoid being counter-killed.

>Are you sure you want to waste a command seal on a command that really can't be done; it's not under the purview of a command seal to affect the responses of other servants.

>_

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #717 on: January 31, 2018, 05:40:05 AM »
Well, how about we word it differently to elaborate how that could be achieved?

> "Archer, kill Eileen with a shot whose trajectory makes no sense!"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #718 on: January 31, 2018, 11:38:45 AM »
> Make sure the above is transmitted mentally instead of said out loud.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #719 on: January 31, 2018, 02:18:56 PM »
> "Archer, kill Eileen with a shot whose trajectory makes no sense!"

> Make sure the above is transmitted mentally instead of said out loud.

>You very nearly speak out before remembering that Explorer has a weapon trained on you and is watching for this exact thing.
>You need to declare a command seal vocally.

>_