Author Topic: UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)  (Read 76343 times)

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
Re: UK and E-Mouse
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2009, 01:25:06 AM »
To be fair, there aren't really rules, just reasons to follow them. Given the lack of consequence or even warning so far, I guess the mods haven't minded too much. Is it since unregistered users can't see this forum?

That and the fact I put on a good show.

Owata-chan is generally self-directed, I believe. Hence why the game kills owata-chan all the time, rather than everything.

Ah, YOU have no life. I understand now :P.

But you said "my dear owata-chan" directed at me.

Well...at any rate...with time running out...it has become time to get a little more clever...

I do believe I'm going to have to actually...ugh...do...research rather than blandly running after you begging you to take me :S...

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2009, 01:42:00 AM »
It feels odd trying to reply to this with parents cleaning up the room behind you.

That and the fact I put on a good show.

I actually skipped reading most of the antics in Purvis' thread, but I see what you mean.

Ah, YOU have no life. I understand now :P.

But you said "my dear owata-chan" directed at me.

Oh dear. That WAS unclear, wasn't it? I was simply referring to owata-chan itself: I have an unhealthy affection for some of those 2ch memes.

Well...at any rate...with time running out...it has become time to get a little more clever...

I do believe I'm going to have to actually...ugh...do...research rather than blandly running after you begging you to take me :S...

Oh? This should be interesting... though I expect it wouldn't be TOO difficult to find some good hints, from a number of sources...
There was something here once. Wonder what...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2009, 01:46:20 AM »
I actually skipped reading most of the antics in Purvis' thread, but I see what you mean.

* UncertainKitten ish a sad kitten

Oh dear. That WAS unclear, wasn't it? I was simply referring to owata-chan itself: I have an unhealthy affection for some of those 2ch memes.

Ah, it's ok. I've been known to meme a bit myself.

Oh? This should be interesting... though I expect it wouldn't be TOO difficult to find some good hints, from a number of sources...

Probably not too terribly hard, no.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2009, 04:56:34 AM »
Actually, since I'm kinda bored, I think I WILL go back and try to read that more thoroughly.

And I guess I could have been more explicit about planning to wait for your discoveries.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »
Actually, since I'm kinda bored, I think I WILL go back and try to read that more thoroughly.

And I guess I could have been more explicit about planning to wait for your discoveries.

Watch warmly ^-^.

I'm making a bit of headway but it wouldn't be wise to play my hand yet. And today I won't get much done as I have things to do in real life of sorts.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2009, 01:42:40 AM »
How...intriguing. I'm impressed by my findings...I really was a rather naive user of the internet in those times...

At any rate, I'm rather curious if you ever got your marrow back from Dentak.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:04 AM »
That was Bob, not me.

Oh man. Bob. I miss him so much. Rube, too.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »
Rube indeed seemed to have quite a lot of talent in those times. Not sure I'd precisely like him much...seemed to have a bit...umu...too much affection for boobies...

Bob, on the other hand, at least had some level of affinity for my favorite animal ^-^. As for who it was...do you really think that Dentak would settle for a single person's marrow?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2009, 02:01:10 AM »
It's been ages since I've talked to him. I don't know anymore.

Geez, what was that? Four years ago? No, more like six. Jesus.

I'm inclined to think that most of the sexual references from the RPGWW gang are just joking around. Honestly, even when now-lost NSFW subforums cropped up they as often as not got diverted by silliness. The debate over Rika's parentage was nothing short of epic, even if I never even really skimmed it :(

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2009, 02:10:52 AM »
It's been ages since I've talked to him. I don't know anymore.

Geez, what was that? Four years ago? No, more like six. Jesus.

As I said, it was a time when I was a naive little girl when it came to the internet. Guessing your marrow is intact at least ^-^

I'm inclined to think that most of the sexual references from the RPGWW gang are just joking around.

Who said anything about RPGWW? I mean, I suppose I can start going into that but I don't want to flood you too much with my research...

I do appreciate some of your work though ^-^.

At any rate, any more cans you'd like to open before I continue? I've said enough so you can set the pace a bit.

How did you like it? Though obviously I have talents outside of being a fuck toy. (That also wasn't a particularly good play)

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2009, 02:21:07 AM »
As I said, it was a time when I was a naive little girl when it came to the internet. Guessing your marrow is intact at least ^-^

I wasn't very naive by that point, but much more reserved. Now, I openly admit to perversion, but never really act on it.

Who said anything about RPGWW? I mean, I suppose I can start going into that but I don't want to flood you too much with my research...

I think you're going a bit far back, actually. While I still adore the humor of those times, my tastes in other fields have changed. :V

HAVE I spoken with Dentack since that era, though? Was he one of Cyril's friends...? I think he had other aliases.

I do appreciate some of your work though ^-^.

... thanks. That means a lot to me, actually :x

At any rate, any more cans you'd like to open before I continue? I've said enough so you can set the pace a bit.

Honestly, most of this stuff is just ancient history... for the most part, things have moved on.

How did you like it? Though obviously I have talents outside of being a fuck toy. (That also wasn't a particularly good play)

Yeah, it didn't exactly pick up. And I was not fond of the near-drowning bit.
Spoiler:
And feel kinda guilty about earlier parts of it turning me on.

I'm still not sure it's healthy to encourage that degree of sadomasochistic behavior, though... tying pleasure and pain has some danger risks outside of playing with that, and I simply cannot condone emotional abuse for the sake of emotional abuse.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42:41 AM »
Honestly, most of this stuff is just ancient history... for the most part, things have moved on.

I think you're going a bit far back, actually. While I still adore the humor of those times, my tastes in other fields have changed.

It's quite difficult to escape one's past. While it's hard to predict who they'll become from it, you still get an insight into what might work...

... thanks. That means a lot to me, actually :x

I'm glad. Because it was some decent idea. A lot of the kind of stuff I appreciate (and I'm not referring to BDSM this time :P)

I wasn't very naive by that point, but much more reserved. Now, I openly admit to perversion, but never really act on it.

I know how that is...but you are a little perverted mouse huh? Just what do you think of ^-^?

Yeah, it didn't exactly pick up. And I was not fond of the near-drowning bit.

Rou's actions are his own. His fetish is his. If he can enjoy it, more power to him. That's my take. As for the earlier parts...I'm glad you liked them ;)

I'm still not sure it's healthy to encourage that degree of sadomasochistic behavior, though... tying pleasure and pain has some danger risks outside of playing with that, and I simply cannot condone emotional abuse for the sake of emotional abuse.

Let me put it this way. The pain has to be sensual in some way. Yes, I'll break this rule a little in roleplay because it's not actually my body. but honestly, I wouldn't "get off" on, say, a punch to the face. Or the spine. It's all about context. So the ties aren't as strong as I make them out to be. As for "emotional abuse", that's also contextual. I like being called dirty names and being devalued. There are, however, hard limits on what you can insult, well known by whoever plays with me. Actual emotional abuse is avoided because I turn what some might consider emotional abuse into a kind of badge of honor. The more depraved things I'm called the more I feel I've done something right, if that makes sense. But some things won't fit the context and would be genuinely hurtful. So again, the tie is weaker than it looks.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2009, 03:24:16 AM »
It's quite difficult to escape one's past. While it's hard to predict who they'll become from it, you still get an insight into what might work...

I wasn't exactly romantic at that point, mind.

I know how that is...but you are a little perverted mouse huh? Just what do you think of ^-^?

My fetishes are mundane, but I'm not proud of some of their implications. My main issues are looking up h-images regularly and frequent sexual jokes/interpretations/imaginations. My eyes aren't exactly civil about wandering on the rare occasions I'm in public, either.

Rou's actions are his own. His fetish is his. If he can enjoy it, more power to him. That's my take. As for the earlier parts...I'm glad you liked them ;)

No, that didn't really seem like fetish fulfillment, which was... a large part of the problem. But I guess that isn't the issue here.

Let me put it this way. The pain has to be sensual in some way. Yes, I'll break this rule a little in roleplay because it's not actually my body. but honestly, I wouldn't "get off" on, say, a punch to the face. Or the spine. It's all about context. So the ties aren't as strong as I make them out to be.

Heh. That reminds me of Purvis' Unzanshuryouken image. He mentioned checking that with the masochists. I was very amused.

Context... is also a good point, actually. Pain in the bedroom doesn't generalize well to pain from cooking-oil spills in the kitchen, or the like. I'm no real judge of 'sensual' pain, so I can't delve further than that, but yeah. This part isn't really that bad, but I'm easily worried.

As for "emotional abuse", that's also contextual. I like being called dirty names and being devalued. There are, however, hard limits on what you can insult, well known by whoever plays with me. Actual emotional abuse is avoided because I turn what some might consider emotional abuse into a kind of badge of honor. The more depraved things I'm called the more I feel I've done something right, if that makes sense. But some things won't fit the context and would be genuinely hurtful. So again, the tie is weaker than it looks.

This part, on the other hand, I find REALLY unhealthy.

Would you be insulted if others in public called you things that you want/expect from your master or other playmates? I'll admit I may underestimate mental flexibility, but are you sure it's healthy to embrace those insults, even if you don't (think you) take them to heart? For that matter, is it healthy for your master to use such insults and hostility?

.......... thinking about it more... I suppose you COULD try to disconnect terms of insults from their conventional meaning via reinterpretation. "Slut" is an insult for fear of cuckoldry more than anything, which isn't especially valid in this day and age. That one's pretty easy to redefine. And 'put-downs' between master and servant could be retaken as 'pet names.' Possible but confusing bonus; resilience to others using that as an insult due to it losing that meaning to you. Possible problem with that: Misinterpreting their intent, or embracing it leading to them getting angry or seeking to genuinely abuse you.

So... I'm inflexible about doing so myself, and I'm not fond of the idea, but I can see that part working... to an extent. I'm definitely still worried about subtly taking it to heart and being a more passive self-esteem-less slug than I am, but it's... plausible.

Still - there's more than that to emotional abuse... give me some non-verbal examples of what you would and wouldn't tolerate, perhaps?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Heh...even though I lost a day I still managed to do a little bit of...research. I'm kinda surprised some of these people still exist, and moreso that they REMEMBER you...6 years is a long time. But yeah...there were some quite interesting stories told...it...actually increased my respect for you a bit. I desire you a little more than I thought :P.

Oh, by the way did Jeremy and Alice ever get together? And if so did the Author do anything about it ^-^? I mean, seriously that was nothing short of genius, that work ^-^.

No, that didn't really seem like fetish fulfillment, which was... a large part of the problem. But I guess that isn't the issue here.

Well, Rou is Rou. If it works for him, it works ^-^

My fetishes are mundane, but I'm not proud of some of their implications. My main issues are looking up h-images regularly and frequent sexual jokes/interpretations/imaginations. My eyes aren't exactly civil about wandering on the rare occasions I'm in public, either.

this is an evasive answer. I'm kinda curious about what fetish would be "mundane" :P

Context... is also a good point, actually. Pain in the bedroom doesn't generalize well to pain from cooking-oil spills in the kitchen, or the like. I'm no real judge of 'sensual' pain, so I can't delve further than that, but yeah. This part isn't really that bad, but I'm easily worried.

Glad you understand that.

Would you be insulted if others in public called you things that you want/expect from your master or other playmates? I'll admit I may underestimate mental flexibility, but are you sure it's healthy to embrace those insults, even if you don't (think you) take them to heart? For that matter, is it healthy for your master to use such insults and hostility?

In public I wouldn't show a reaction. I might allow myself to entertain enjoying it to myself, but I wouldn't misinterpret te intent. I basically wouldn't be insulted. As for a master that uses dirty talk, I dunno. I'm of the opinion they can comparmentalize as much as I can. Probably more. After all, in some cases they'd have to treat me differently in public than in private, so it'd be necessary to partition.

.......... thinking about it more... I suppose you COULD try to disconnect terms of insults from their conventional meaning via reinterpretation. "Slut" is an insult for fear of cuckoldry more than anything, which isn't especially valid in this day and age. That one's pretty easy to redefine. And 'put-downs' between master and servant could be retaken as 'pet names.' Possible but confusing bonus; resilience to others using that as an insult due to it losing that meaning to you. Possible problem with that: Misinterpreting their intent, or embracing it leading to them getting angry or seeking to genuinely abuse you.

I don't redefine much, I just accept it. As for embracing it that just throws them more off guard if someone wishes to insult me. The more angry they get the better advantage I have ^-^

So... I'm inflexible about doing so myself, and I'm not fond of the idea, but I can see that part working... to an extent. I'm definitely still worried about subtly taking it to heart and being a more passive self-esteem-less slug than I am, but it's... plausible.

If you have learned nothing else, I'm sure you've noticed that I have a rather strong will and a fair sense of self. I just choose to submit because it makes me feel complete in a way I can't really convey with words.

Still - there's more than that to emotional abuse... give me some non-verbal examples of what you would and wouldn't tolerate, perhaps?

How do you mean this?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »
Heh...even though I lost a day I still managed to do a little bit of...research. I'm kinda surprised some of these people still exist, and moreso that they REMEMBER you...6 years is a long time. But yeah...there were some quite interesting stories told...it...actually increased my respect for you a bit. I desire you a little more than I thought :P.

You actually tracked them down to talk to? Who'd you find? There's probably a few that I haven't tried to keep in contact with...

Oh, by the way did Jeremy and Alice ever get together? And if so did the Author do anything about it ^-^? I mean, seriously that was nothing short of genius, that work ^-^.

I enjoyed those shenanigans, yeah, but I've abandoned it. Ultimately the story I had in mind is unspectacular, and, really, is more of a finale to a separate storyline that will never really see the light of day.

this is an evasive answer. I'm kinda curious about what fetish would be "mundane" :P

Well fine:
Spoiler:
Cum, especially coming inside (shame: blatant reproductive intent), clearly enjoying it, group sex/use, futa, maybe double penetration.
A short list compared to most of the internet, maybe even people in general, and few that ze normals would find unusual.

In public I wouldn't show a reaction. I might allow myself to entertain enjoying it to myself, but I wouldn't misinterpret te intent. I basically wouldn't be insulted. As for a master that uses dirty talk, I dunno. I'm of the opinion they can comparmentalize as much as I can. Probably more. After all, in some cases they'd have to treat me differently in public than in private, so it'd be necessary to partition.

I don't redefine much, I just accept it. As for embracing it that just throws them more off guard if someone wishes to insult me. The more angry they get the better advantage I have ^-^

Unless they're willing to hurt you in unacceptable ways, at least... but that tends to be rather projected anyway, doesn't it?

If you have learned nothing else, I'm sure you've noticed that I have a rather strong will and a fair sense of self. I just choose to submit because it makes me feel complete in a way I can't really convey with words.

Mmm, I suppose so. Still, it worries me, especially on the broader scale...  cursed paranoia. But I guess if it makes you happy and you make sure neither you or Master really hurt anyone with it... or let people get hurt, for that matter.

How do you mean this?

Things like... acting as furniture, being leashed like a dog... forgot the moderate example I came up with... or nastier stuff like being completely ignored or solitary confinement. Non-verbal, non-violent means of mistreatment, I guess?

I think I'm going to go shower. Maybe it'll help me stay awake...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2009, 05:10:06 PM »
Heh, as for your fetishes, I share a couple of those...well...the first one I wouldn't mind having done unto me to be honest...

Unless they're willing to hurt you in unacceptable ways, at least... but that tends to be rather projected anyway, doesn't it?

I run quickly ^-^

Mmm, I suppose so. Still, it worries me, especially on the broader scale...  cursed paranoia. But I guess if it makes you happy and you make sure neither you or Master really hurt anyone with it... or let people get hurt, for that matter.

elaborate?

Things like... acting as furniture, being leashed like a dog... forgot the moderate example I came up with... or nastier stuff like being completely ignored or solitary confinement. Non-verbal, non-violent means of mistreatment, I guess?

Well, being leashed and acting as furniture is just fun. I like being leashed...it's fun. But as for the other stuff, very few masters would inflict that on a submissive unless the submissive enjoyed it, which not many do I don't think. Also the fact that the masters that would are probably not very good.

I enjoyed those shenanigans, yeah, but I've abandoned it. Ultimately the story I had in mind is unspectacular, and, really, is more of a finale to a separate storyline that will never really see the light of day.

Ah...a shame...

You actually tracked them down to talk to? Who'd you find? There's probably a few that I haven't tried to keep in contact with...

Eh...I'm still working on it...but I think I've made some decent headway...I got a lot of data already, and they have a nice sense of humor.

But that doesn't matter that much, I still have to make you fall in love with me :P.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »
Heh, as for your fetishes, I share a couple of those...well...the first one I wouldn't mind having done unto me to be honest...

So I heard. Still, I'm a little wary of myself thinking like that... it could certainly be worse, though.

I run quickly ^-^

Unfortunately, sometimes this isn't an option. But that's probably the excess of media exposure speaking.

elaborate?

Habits from dom/sub social 'mis'treatment are much subtler than the physical parts, making them much more difficult to consciously/actively notice should they leak into other aspects of life. But the effects they have on interactions are real and can be detrimental.

Well, being leashed and acting as furniture is just fun. I like being leashed...it's fun. But as for the other stuff, very few masters would inflict that on a submissive unless the submissive enjoyed it, which not many do I don't think. Also the fact that the masters that would are probably not very good.

Mmm, that's a good way to put it. I don't have any strong objection to those first parts, but I don't think I'd be comfortable being involved with them.

On the paranoia side, though, sometimes a master can get worse... and what then?

Ah, yes, there's two more borderline examples: 'public use' and (mock) rape. The former is just risky, but the latter... not good to encourage.

Eh...I'm still working on it...but I think I've made some decent headway...I got a lot of data already, and they have a nice sense of humor.

Thems was good times.

But that doesn't matter that much, I still have to make you fall in love with me :P.

On that count, I think you were doing better earlier in the thread...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »
So I heard. Still, I'm a little wary of myself thinking like that... it could certainly be worse, though.

There are ways I can be come inside without necessarily risking pregnancy.

Unfortunately, sometimes this isn't an option. But that's probably the excess of media exposure speaking.

In all seriousness, I've been through enough to know how to escape and when to stop provoking. Sometimes in harder ways than others

Habits from dom/sub social 'mis'treatment are much subtler than the physical parts, making them much more difficult to consciously/actively notice should they leak into other aspects of life. But the effects they have on interactions are real and can be detrimental.

Eh, possibly. But I've always noticed when I'm about to make a mistake like that so I'm pretty sure I can remain aware of the problems.

Mmm, that's a good way to put it. I don't have any strong objection to those first parts, but I don't think I'd be comfortable being involved with them.

On the paranoia side, though, sometimes a master can get worse... and what then?

Paranoia is countered by the fact I can leave at any time. It's a level outside the heiarchy. My choice to leave ALWAYS exists.

AS for not wanting to do those things...that's alright...I'm willing to please you in any way that YOU want :P

Ah, yes, there's two more borderline examples: 'public use' and (mock) rape. The former is just risky, but the latter... not good to encourage.

The former is not one you can really do, I grant, without some VERY strict guidelines in place. I'm VERY conscious of disease in this world so I wouldn't accept such an order without those guidelines. As for the latter...even mostly vanilla couples do that. There is a DIFFERENCE between fantasy and reality.

On that count, I think you were doing better earlier in the thread...

Oh, I was? What changed?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »
There are ways I can be come inside without necessarily risking pregnancy.

Thank goodness for modern loopholes. However, this does not negate the shamefulness/selfishness of my own preferences on the genetic level, which is what upsets me.

Spoiler:
Shut up second head

In all seriousness, I've been through enough to know how to escape and when to stop provoking. Sometimes in harder ways than others

Yeah... I'm really just being paranoid. But.

Eh, possibly. But I've always noticed when I'm about to make a mistake like that so I'm pretty sure I can remain aware of the problems.

If you say so...

Paranoia is countered by the fact I can leave at any time. It's a level outside the heiarchy. My choice to leave ALWAYS exists.

Good. That calms many fears... aside from possible prevention of that if they go off the deep end. But yeah.

AS for not wanting to do those things...that's alright...I'm willing to please you in any way that YOU want :P

Honestly, I don't think you'd get very much out of it. Like I said, mundane. Leashed part I can fathom getting involved with, but it'd more involve lavishing with pet-styled affection than humiliation.

The former is not one you can really do, I grant, without some VERY strict guidelines in place. I'm VERY conscious of disease in this world so I wouldn't accept such an order without those guidelines. As for the latter...even mostly vanilla couples do that. There is a DIFFERENCE between fantasy and reality.

I guess I'm not as good at separating the two as I hope... and I think much of my rape objection comes from evo-psych suggesting it being a really nasty loser's strategy for breeding/passing on genes, which just makes it worse in my eyes. But I DID forget that bit with it being fairly common in that survey with a hypothetical situation with most stigma removed... and a motive to do so solely for reproductive reasons. But without that... hmmm. Still really don't like it.

Oh, I was? What changed?

I've been hoping for you to figure that out on your own, as a primary condition for my concession.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2009, 07:53:03 PM »
Thank goodness for modern loopholes. However, this does not negate the shamefulness/selfishness of my own preferences on the genetic level, which is what upsets me.

Well, it's not like I'm averse to having children myself...

Good. That calms many fears... aside from possible prevention of that if they go off the deep end. But yeah.

They wouldn't be my master in the first place

Honestly, I don't think you'd get very much out of it. Like I said, mundane. Leashed part I can fathom getting involved with, but it'd more involve lavishing with pet-styled affection than humiliation.

But you forget I'm versatile, and mostly derive pleasure from whoever I give myself too

I guess I'm not as good at separating the two as I hope... and I think much of my rape objection comes from evo-psych suggesting it being a really nasty loser's strategy for breeding/passing on genes, which just makes it worse in my eyes. But I DID forget that bit with it being fairly common in that survey with a hypothetical situation with most stigma removed... and a motive to do so solely for reproductive reasons. But without that... hmmm. Still really don't like it.

To each their own. It has the appeal of powerlessness to me.

I've been hoping for you to figure that out on your own, as a primary condition for my concession.

What's this? There's a way to make you concede?

I thought it was just gonna be butting heads til the end...

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »
Well, it's not like I'm averse to having children myself...

I'm afraid I AM wary about it, hence my own concerns. A little unusual in that sense, to be sure, but...

They wouldn't be my master in the first place

More than likely, yeah.

But you forget I'm versatile, and mostly derive pleasure from whoever I give myself too

Fair enough. I'm afraid my style would include asking what you'd want, too, though. It'd be a bit odd.

To each their own. It has the appeal of powerlessness to me.

I... suppose that's true. Still, it disturbs me a bit.

What's this? There's a way to make you concede?

I thought it was just gonna be butting heads til the end...

Well, I was planning on it after some of the earlier discussion, but I didn't exactly make it clear. The intended conditions for concession weren't very precise, for that matter, so I'm taking it as more conventionally romantic. I was hoping you'd find it on your own without this much prodding, but after several of the others got explicit about it, I guess it's only fair...

Though I expect you'll be able to find it pretty quickly if you try the right places to look...

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »
I'm afraid I AM wary about it, hence my own concerns. A little unusual in that sense, to be sure, but...

Sorry, I was emphasizing with your "genetic selfishness"

Well, I was planning on it after some of the earlier discussion, but I didn't exactly make it clear. The intended conditions for concession weren't very precise, for that matter, so I'm taking it as more conventionally romantic. I was hoping you'd find it on your own without this much prodding, but after several of the others got explicit about it, I guess it's only fair...

Though I expect you'll be able to find it pretty quickly if you try the right places to look...

A worthy trial. See, it's stuff like this that would make you appealing as a master or even a boyfriend. To have me try to figure out what you want myself makes it so much more valuable when you get it ^-^

I... suppose that's true. Still, it disturbs me a bit.

Well, I won't bring it up then ^-^

Fair enough. I'm afraid my style would include asking what you'd want, too, though. It'd be a bit odd.

Heehee, then I get the feeling we'd be stepping around a lot like Ana-chan and Nobu :P. It'd be cute at least

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2009, 08:24:50 PM »
Sorry, I was emphasizing with your "genetic selfishness"

Ah, didn't think of it that way. Guess it goes both ways, really...

A worthy trial. See, it's stuff like this that would make you appealing as a master or even a boyfriend. To have me try to figure out what you want myself makes it so much more valuable when you get it ^-^

I appear to be not so great at explicitly communicating what I want anyway, sexually or otherwise.

Heehee, then I get the feeling we'd be stepping around a lot like Ana-chan and Nobu :P. It'd be cute at least

I'm pretty sure our audience has long since tired of our shenanigans. But enough talk, hav(ry

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure our audience has long since tired of our shenanigans. But enough talk, hav(ry

What is a man? A miserable pile of BULLSHIT THAT'S WHAT HE IS YOU FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I appear to be not so great at explicitly communicating what I want anyway, sexually or otherwise.

Heehee...well, hopefully I'd help you find your way :P.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2009, 08:51:16 PM »
Looks like we lost. What did you want me to do? And what do you want to know?

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2009, 08:54:36 PM »
Hell if I know! I'm just disappointed it's over. :(

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »
Hell if I know! I'm just disappointed it's over. :(

I am as well.

Can you tell me if I'd ever have won, and how so? And when I was making the most progress and how?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »
Oh, my theory is that the BDSM talk was lowering my chances. When I was talking more about you I had a better shot.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »
Quote from: honesty.txt
Okay, time to come clean here.

UK already had me back at:

Hmm? well, it's intriguing you keep bringing up it's a contest. And don't worry about "doing things I've already done". Repeat performances are always fun ^-^. And if you wouldn't like to take me up on some of my more extreme tastes...it's ok...I'll work at your pace...after all...isn't love understanding your partner and accepting they aren't perfect, yet loving them despite that? I think you'd be very fun to be with, Mus ^-^

I also omitted a line in my chat log:

Quote from: truthier
(9:50:08 PM) UltrosCMC: How far is this thing supposed to go?  Is cybering next~?
(9:57:45 PM) UltrosCMC: *poke*
(9:57:56 PM) E mouse2000: I'm going to post that.
(9:58:30 PM) E mouse2000: I have shamefully lost in under 24 hours thanks to honesty but your line there is probably worth it.
(9:58:41 PM) UltrosCMC: Heehee.
(9:59:09 PM) UltrosCMC: Let her know your boyfriends looks forward to seeing how it turns out :P
(9:59:12 PM) UltrosCMC: *boyfriend
(9:59:37 PM) E mouse2000: This is both wonderful and terrible.
(10:00:03 PM) UltrosCMC: *lick*  I'm off for a nap.  Enjoy your naughty talk.

:S

In short: I am a complete softie when it comes to quietly affectionate displays.

not-edit: The BDSM stuff was interesting, but more addressing my prejudices than anything... it was probably good to talk about, though.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2009, 09:05:21 PM »
I see. Didn't get me ID though :P, so I didn't push hard enough.

not-edit: The BDSM stuff was interesting, but more addressing my prejudices than anything... it was probably good to talk about, though.

I agree. Honestly, I wouldn't mind talking to you more after this.

Umu...as for my own honesty...I stretched the truth a little on some of my research.

Only person I talked to is Purvis. He wanted me to play a prank so I did. Oh, by the way, I bet you he already told you, didn't he?