Author Topic: ***~/!MODESLAVES 2: DUCS IN SPACE/!~***  (Read 19510 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: ***~/!MODESLAVES 2: DUCS IN SPACE/!~***
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2010, 12:39:54 AM »
And here it is.

Funny thing happened earlier - and you really should not read this if you're eating or just ate but -
Spoiler:
I typed "I'll re-up to Sharebee in a minute." while sitting on the toilet. I had just birthed a healthy mountain of man chocolate when I hit the post button. I put the phone in the front pocket of my hoodie, wiped, and then stood - causing the phone to slide out of the pocket and plunge headfirst into the toilet, planting itself right into the top of my pile.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2010, 12:52:41 AM »
And here it is.

Funny thing happened earlier - and you really should not read this if you're eating or just ate but -
Spoiler:
I typed "I'll re-up to Sharebee in a minute." while sitting on the toilet. I had just birthed a healthy mountain of man chocolate when I hit the post button. I put the phone in the front pocket of my hoodie, wiped, and then stood - causing the phone to slide out of the pocket and plunge headfirst into the toilet, planting itself right into the top of my pile.
Ewww....

Sharebee forces me to complete a survey before downloading!
oh wait wrong button

...Oh right your phone er um I'm sorry for your loss

Tengukami

« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:19 AM »
The phone's fine. I need to get a new one soon anyways.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2010, 12:58:19 AM »
...Now that's just gross, Ammy. ....Funny, but gross. You better have washed off and disinfected that phone, dude. :X
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Tengukami

« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2010, 01:01:23 AM »
Already taken care of. I've got a squeeze bottle of gelatinized alcohol in the bathroom.

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2010, 01:13:15 AM »
Take a sniff, see if everything's fine.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

JT

« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2010, 02:35:56 AM »

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2010, 02:53:43 AM »
Here, have a beer.
                                                                                   .

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2010, 03:50:59 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgR-cfMerJg

GIMME THEM STAPLES

Well, you earned them~

Now, if I could get my job back...

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2010, 12:48:21 PM »
And here it is.

Spoiler:

Ah the exact same thing happened to my ipod some time ago.
If it starts acting up you need some uncooked rice.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Easy Mode

« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2010, 10:15:24 PM »
Because of WMM problems I made two versions of a reading of the last chapter that came out.

The Miror B. version.

The Dramatic Version. (Still processing probably, I just uploaded it)

The guy in the bottom right of the picture is a friend of mine who I showed the Miror B. version of. T'was quite funny to see his reaction once he finished watching.

« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2010, 10:54:50 PM »
Oh god yes Miror B is the best Pokemon character ever

Easy Mode

« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2010, 06:08:08 AM »

SPECIAL 76897687TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A SLAVES AND A MODE THAT DAY WAS THE DAY OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF MOTK 20 AND EVERYBODY WAS CELEBRATING ALL PLACES TSO AND EDIBLE AND KILGA AND THE ELUSIVE SNEAKY SNEAKY HIDEY HIDEY WHERE DID HE GO 7HS AND RURO AND MATSURI AND BENNY AND IGB ALL GOT TOGETHER AND SAID THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVER BUT WHERE ARE SLAVES AND MODE THEY ARE NOT DANCING WHERE COULD THEY BE AND THEN SO THEY WENT TO THE MODESLAVES MANSION AND WENT INSIDE WITHOUT KNOCKING AND SAID MODE SLAVES WHERE ARE YOU BUT IT WAS QUIET SO THEN THEY LOOKED UP THE STAIRS AND PAST THE PORTRAIT OF BEATO AND THEN WENT INTO THE BATHROOM SLAVES AND MODE WERE HAVING A BUBBLE BATH WITH TWELVE AND A HALF DUCKS OMG WERE SORRY SAID  TSO AND EDIBLE AND KILGA AND THE ELUSIVE SNEAKY SNEAKY HIDEY HIDEY WHERE DID HE GO 7HS AND RURO AND MATSURI AND BENNY AND IGB BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME TO THE PARTY WE NEED YOUR PROFFESIONAL DANCING SO THEN SLAVES AND MODE GOT OUT OF THE BUBBLE BATH AND MODE SAID FORM OF DUC AND SLAVES SAID FORM OF SHARK AND THEN THE WENT OUTSIDE AND SAID HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THERE AND THEN MODE SAID VICSHIP SO THEY GOT ON THE VICSHIP MACH FIVE AND ZOOMED TO THE PARTY CASTLE AND THEN THEY SAW NWBI AND THEORIN AND ANATHE AND PESCO AND MOMIJI AND SAKANA AND DRAKE TSO AND EDIBLE AND KILGA AND THE ELUSIVE SNEAKY SNEAKY HIDEY HIDEY WHERE DID HE GO 7HS AND RURO AND MATSURI AND BENNY AND IGB AND THEN DRAKE SAID HI SLAVES AND THEN THEY DID A HAT DANCE AND EMOUSE BROUGHT OUT THE PUNCH BOWL MODE LOOKED INTO THE PUNCHBOWL THERE WAS A HAT IN THERE SO SHE COKES FOR EVERYBODY INSTEAD AND THEY LIKED THAT MORE BECAUSE PEPSI IS GROSS AND THEN MODE AND SLAVES DANCED AND SANG HAPPY HALLOWEEN MARIA EVEN IF IT WASNT HALLOWEEN AND DESU THE END 

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2010, 06:14:38 AM »
DESU THE END
                                                                                   .

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2010, 07:27:29 AM »
BEST STORY I NEVER APPEARED IN!

« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2010, 02:40:00 PM »
THE ELUSIVE SNEAKY SNEAKY HIDEY HIDEY WHERE DID HE GO 7HS
Someone needs to change 7HS' name to this

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2010, 02:44:39 AM »
sneaky sneaky hidey hidey
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2010, 03:13:56 AM »
BECAUSE PEPSI IS GROSS
SERIOUSLY, THAT CRAP IS A DISGRACE TO SODA EVERYWHERE
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore