Author Topic: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00a)  (Read 85922 times)

Re: Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00a)
« Reply #960 on: September 25, 2009, 03:17:53 AM »
Teaser pic

YEAH TRAINS EVERYWHERE!

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #961 on: September 25, 2009, 03:19:45 AM »
Teaser pic

YEAH TRAINS EVERYWHERE!

Oh what.

Are you using my drawing as Slaves' sprite? ???

« Reply #962 on: September 25, 2009, 03:27:47 AM »
Teaser pic

YEAH TRAINS EVERYWHERE!

Oh what.

Are you using my drawing as Slaves' sprite? ???
For now I am.

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
Re: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00a)
« Reply #963 on: September 25, 2009, 04:25:19 AM »
Reposted for your convenience.
PS Arrows indicate shot direction, unless when they are attached to other arrows. That means rotation. The more arrow-things a certain line has on it indicates speed: the more there are, the faster it spins in that direction.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:27:08 AM by Flashtirade »

« Reply #964 on: September 25, 2009, 04:51:14 AM »
Alright got a video of the train spell. Uploading it onto YouTube, but it's gonna take an hour >_>

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #965 on: September 25, 2009, 07:47:44 AM »
Allright Suikama! I was beginning to fear I was the only danmaku scripter in this :V

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #966 on: September 25, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »
I think Uncertain Kitten listed a few of their Cards and Non-Sards earlier in the topic. I'll see if I can find that post.

EDIT: Found it.

This has suddenly been brought to my attention.

I'm on board for the music team.

Also, I've been talking to Rou and randomly mapped out the ideas for my spellcard on each difficulty:

Easy: 8 ropes, asterisk formation. And the whole configuration rotates (Think Shou without the meandering). Wax dripping danmaku falls from the ceiling. And we can't forget the random blasts of energy that would completely obliterate anything in one of the areas between two ropes, that you get about a second to dodge as the ropes quickly retract before I do that. ropes return after blast.

Normal: Same idea, except instead of the random energy blast, we have whip lasers. It's kinda squiggly and makes a whip cracking noise as it courses through. It also goes through all 8 zones, and the rope doesn't disappear. More wax dripping occurs.

Hard: And now for something completely different. Think Kanako, except with squiggly whip lasers dropping from the top as opposed to those bar lasers. You know, they move inward and such. There will also be wax drippings of course, and also guided dildo danmaku. that chases you.

Lunatic: Also completely different. I go Reisen on you with screen covered in bullets and you only having a tiny box to stay in. Except it uses chains, and the bullets don't move. More guided dildos and wax dripping. Every so often the chains reset by rapidly pulling away and then re-entering in a different configuration. If I'm a really bastardly midboss we could have chains appear in sets, like the first set of chains, than a layer on top of it, then a layer on top giving you a rather small room to manuever. But the reset time would have to be quicker so you could dodge guided bullets.

So, those are my spell card ideas :S.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:45:08 PM by Rikter »

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #967 on: September 25, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »
when i get home i think i'm going to try my hand at composing some music, cause i thought of a tune for my theme and i want to see how far i can go with it.

Easy Mode

« Reply #968 on: September 25, 2009, 02:36:40 PM »
I use that Babya MIDI maker. It's fun. Easy, too.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #969 on: September 25, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »
OK, forget it, I been trying to get the crappy scanner to work for the past hour and a half and no luck, you guys would have to wait, hopefully Shinki would let me borrow hers.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

« Reply #970 on: September 25, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Alright got a video of the train spell. Uploading it onto YouTube, but it's gonna take an hour >_>
Goddamit youtube failed at 90% uploaded

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #971 on: September 25, 2009, 03:07:43 PM »
I know right, everything sucks today.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

« Reply #972 on: September 25, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=2474.0

There we go. This time I followed Drake's tutorial on how not to fail at life and it worked like a charm.

Matsuri

« Reply #973 on: September 25, 2009, 07:33:24 PM »
Maybe it's kind of pointless this far into development, but I'm curious as to what I'd look like if I were Touhou'd. Make it happen or don't, I'm a newbie here so I don't expect it anyway :V

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #974 on: September 25, 2009, 10:07:11 PM »
I think I might need to explain these a little bit, just in case it looks a little.....
All numbers are estimate.

First is this one.
Centered around the caster there are sixteen shooting-point-thingies (I don't know what you call them) arranged in 4 concentric circles (call them tiers). 1st and 3rd go counterclockwise, and 2nd and 4th go clockwise. The shot-mounts each shoot out a stream of little danmaku in a straight line, but the direction they are aimed at rotates rapidly in the opposite direction of their tier's rotation. There are catches.
1: The caster can move.
2: Once every so often, the caster shoots out 4 (what I call) Fireworks at 90 degree angles in seemingly random directions.

Now what is a Firework?
It's a rapidly expanding shot that ends up into either 96, 192, or 384 shots in 5 seconds.

Lastly, this thing right here, which is in starting position.
Around the caster are 32 shot-mounts arranged into 4 tiers. 1st and 3rd go counterclockwise, and 2nd and 4th go clockwise. Each shot-mount rotates in place while spamming little danmaku. However, each tier set (clockwise vs counter) gets their very own annoying little specialty. They take turns firing.
Counterclockwise: Each shot-mount on the 1st and 3rd tiers fires a 1-second slightly-less-than-tracking beem every 10 seconds or so. Also, they fire large danmaku in a line parallel to the caster during this time.
Clockwise: Each shot-mount on the 2nd and 4th tiers fires a 2-second stream of small danmaku every 10 seconds or so. Also, they fire a beam which goes to the end of the screen in a line parallel to the caster during this time.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #975 on: September 25, 2009, 10:07:28 PM »
this far into development

:V

also, don't be afraid to ask to be Touhoued. just don't expect it to be done soon.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #976 on: September 25, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »

also, don't be afraid to ask to be Touhoued. just don't expect it to be done soon.

Eh. Don't worry. We can wait. Well, at least I'm sure I can wait, anyways. :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #977 on: September 25, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »
I think I might need to explain these a little bit, just in case it looks a little.....
All numbers are estimate.

First is this one.
Centered around the caster there are sixteen shooting-point-thingies (I don't know what you call them) arranged in 4 concentric circles (call them tiers). 1st and 3rd go counterclockwise, and 2nd and 4th go clockwise. The shot-mounts each shoot out a stream of little danmaku in a straight line, but the direction they are aimed at rotates rapidly in the opposite direction of their tier's rotation. There are catches.
1: The caster can move.
2: Once every so often, the caster shoots out 4 (what I call) Fireworks at 90 degree angles in seemingly random directions.

Now what is a Firework?
It's a rapidly expanding shot that ends up into either 96, 192, or 384 shots in 5 seconds.

Lastly, this thing right here, which is in starting position.
Around the caster are 32 shot-mounts arranged into 4 tiers. 1st and 3rd go counterclockwise, and 2nd and 4th go clockwise. Each shot-mount rotates in place while spamming little danmaku. However, each tier set (clockwise vs counter) gets their very own annoying little specialty. They take turns firing.
Counterclockwise: Each shot-mount on the 1st and 3rd tiers fires a 1-second slightly-less-than-tracking beem every 10 seconds or so. Also, they fire large danmaku in a line parallel to the caster during this time.
Clockwise: Each shot-mount on the 2nd and 4th tiers fires a 2-second stream of small danmaku every 10 seconds or so. Also, they fire a beam which goes to the end of the screen in a line parallel to the caster during this time.

Wow. Those are some impressive diagrams. Though may just be me, but I can't wrap my head around it and visualize the big picture that well. @_@ They sure look like they should be impressive though.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #978 on: September 25, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

Then I will wait as long as it takes! I'll wait until this world ends, and even longer then that, if necessary!
Wotters gonna' wot

Nine West

• How wonderful!
« Reply #979 on: September 25, 2009, 11:15:26 PM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=2474.0

There we go. This time I followed Drake's tutorial on how not to fail at life and it worked like a charm.

The cut-in was Drake.

Demand he is included in the Spell Card, riding one of the trains.

« Reply #980 on: September 26, 2009, 12:16:47 AM »
bleh. i wouldn't mind being touhou'd either actually.

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #981 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »
I use that Babya MIDI maker. It's fun. Easy, too.

ok, after countless attempts to download this shit i've gotten nothing but errors from what i'm downloading.

someone just link me to something to make music with, i don't care what.

dustyjo

« Reply #982 on: September 26, 2009, 02:26:29 AM »
OK, forget it, I been trying to get the crappy scanner to work for the past hour and a half and no luck, you guys would have to wait, hopefully Shinki would let me borrow hers.

You got a digital camera or something?

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #983 on: September 26, 2009, 02:34:49 AM »
damn it

i drew dusty and Trance too, but i might've left that at school in one of my folders. :(

dustyjo

« Reply #984 on: September 26, 2009, 02:41:13 AM »
NOES

Think you could get them monday?

Nine West

• How wonderful!
« Reply #985 on: September 26, 2009, 02:44:01 AM »
Art

So fitting.

As for Nobu, it somehow works.

Information thread update.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #986 on: September 26, 2009, 02:46:55 AM »
Oh god, what is this, it's so cute! ^_______^ You are too sweet, Slaves.

How do you decide people's character designs, just whatever randomly comes to mind, or what feels right or something? Also, 'is that so?'?  :V
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #987 on: September 26, 2009, 02:47:33 AM »
Nubo's MASSIVE SNAKE is p.cool, but the flower on her head is actually what I noticed first.

Cut by Nobu: You seem to like it~ And that's what matters most.

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #988 on: September 26, 2009, 02:50:32 AM »
Currently thinking of PC shot and bombs.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #989 on: September 26, 2009, 02:52:33 AM »
What would happen if you pluck out the flower on Nobu's head?