Author Topic: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00a)  (Read 83650 times)

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
Re: 東方意地奴 ~ Touhou Ijiyatsu - Monarchly Moron (Ver. 1.00a)
« Reply #990 on: September 26, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »
What would happen if you pluck out the flower on Nobu's head?

Same thing that happens when you take Donut's donut~

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #991 on: September 26, 2009, 02:59:11 AM »
Zengar A
Standard Shot: [Grand Swipe]
A weak, curve-shaped danmaku fired rapidly. Upgrades lead to a wide firing range including diagonals. Think Sakuya.
Spellcard: [Sword That Cleaves Evil]
A long Zengar-centered laser sword annihilates anything it touches in a full 360 degrees. Time to cast = 2 seconds.

Zengar B
Standard Shot: [Blade of Truth]
An overpowered single-shot danmaku that accelerates in a straight line. Upgrades lead to more blades, but they still only travel in a straight line.
Spellcard: [One Shot Soul Strike]
Zengar becomes invincible for a little bit while charging a shot. When fired, the shot travels straight up the screen accompanied with two laser-things trailing diagonally (but slowly spread out) which destroy everything they touch until they disappear at the top of the screen. Time to cast = 3 seconds.

Gpop, I can't think of anything for you except that the [Freud Was Right] spellcard needs a pentagram and baby heads.

Rou A
Standard Shot: [Experimental Laser]
Rou fires a lot of weak but high-speed danmaku. Upgrades give all sorts of straight and diagonal lasers.
Spellcard: [Super Youkai Warhead]
Rou fires a single danmaku directly in front of him. It travels for 1 second then detonates, annihilating everything within a large radius. Time to cast = 1.5 seconds.

Rou B
Standard Shot: [Inaba Amulets]
Self-explanatory. Upgrades lead to more powerful shots with a blast radius.
Spellcard: [Concentrated Mindhax]
Everything within an average radius of Rou is instantly purged. 7 spell circles start off some distance from Rou and spiral inwards, killing any danmaku in their path, until they hit him. They then fly off in a straight line, taking out more danmaku. Time to cast = 3 seconds.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #992 on: September 26, 2009, 03:31:07 AM »
Also, I don't understand how you got my hair pretty much spot on. o_o
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
« Reply #993 on: September 26, 2009, 03:32:28 AM »
Oh god, what is this, it's so cute! ^_______^ You are too sweet, Slaves.

How do you decide people's character designs, just whatever randomly comes to mind, or what feels right or something? Also, 'is that so?'?  :V

hmm, pretty much a mix of the two. i try to incorporate the person's personality into it, as well as what they like.(see:Gpop)

i just made it messy looking to add to the general moe thing you had going on. :V

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #994 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:02 AM »
Tenshi/A-F should have a spell where bad things happen to the player if they try to attack.
Wotters gonna' wot

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #995 on: September 26, 2009, 03:49:28 AM »
Oh god, what is this, it's so cute! ^_______^ You are too sweet, Slaves.

How do you decide people's character designs, just whatever randomly comes to mind, or what feels right or something? Also, 'is that so?'?  :V

hmm, pretty much a mix of the two. i try to incorporate the person's personality into it, as well as what they like.(see:Gpop)

i just made it messy looking to add to the general moe thing you had going on. :V

Is that so?  :V

It wouldn't be nearly as moe, but I might just have to cosplay that sometime. Hehe~
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #996 on: September 26, 2009, 03:52:29 AM »
Tenshi/A-F should have a spell where bad things happen to the player if they try to attack.

Currently creating something called [Psychic Prison]. I don't know about another one, though.

Edit: Oh, here it is.
Now, this'll take some 'splainin'.

There are some effects that are constant throughout the entire spellcard. They are marked, but probably unintelligible.
1. Time is unlimited (or at least very very long).
2. The more the caster is attacked, the more some special effects will come into play.
3. The entire screen is patrolled by 10 shot-mounts moving along the edges. They fire a bunch of tiny random shots into the middle while making sure everything outside their borders is instantly destroyed. Don't underestimate them, they move pretty fast. Special Effect: They spam more fire and move in closer.
4. The caster is on random patrol. They will go anywhere they damn please except to the bottom of the screen.

The spellcard itself cycles through 4 stages; each cycle lasts 27 seconds. Special Effect: Stages 2 and 3 increase/decrease at the same rate.
Stage 1: from 0 to 7 seconds.
The set-up is as described above, except that there is a single Firework in the center, which detonates after 3 seconds.
Stage 2: from 7 to 14 seconds.
Centered around the target are 6 stationary (positioned where the target was at 7 seconds) shot-mounts projecting large laser-things on lines parallel to the shot-mount on the opposite side. They close in counter-clockwise. DO NOT try and stray outside their confinement, as they are very long and will be providing massive amounts of fire on their right sides. They will stop when they hit Stage 3. Special Effect: This stage is shortened, meaning that the laser-things will close in a shorter amount of time.
Stage 3: from 14 to 25 seconds.
The laser-things have confined the target in a small hexagram, where they must dodge fire from the border-patrol shot-mounts. IF FOR ANY REASON you are not within the hexagram, you are or will soon be dead. Special Effect: The hexagram becomes smaller, and the stage is extended: you will be dodging more fire for longer within a smaller space.
Stage 4: from 25 to 27 seconds.
The laser-things and their shot-mounts disappear. However, in their place are 3 tiers of 12 shot-mounts surrounding the target and armed with not-quite-tracking 1-second streams of danmaku. You have around .5 seconds to GTFO before the first (innermost) tier opens fire, followed by the second tier .5 seconds after (and readjusted to your new position), followed by the third tier in the same manner. The 3 spots where each tier's fire completely intersects spawns a Firework, which will detonate after 3 seconds following its birth. Special Effect: The shot-mounts are upgraded to 1-second beams and another tier is added (along with another Firework).

The cycle then goes back to Stage 1, except there is no opening Firework. Special Effect: The last half of this statement becomes a lie.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:51:45 AM by Flashtirade »

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #998 on: September 26, 2009, 04:55:50 AM »
*⑨-mouse garrotes the thread. Oh I guess the 1000-post thread limit is gone.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:59:38 AM by ⑨-mouse »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #999 on: September 26, 2009, 04:56:27 AM »

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #1000 on: September 26, 2009, 04:59:25 AM »
I am taking physics, but that's besides the point.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #1001 on: September 26, 2009, 05:00:29 AM »
There's no actual auto-lock anymore. TSO just wants us to close threads when they get to 1000.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #1002 on: September 26, 2009, 05:12:28 AM »
This thread's going to be locked soon. Prepare anything you want here to bring to the new thread now.