Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 52078 times)

Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #570 on: June 05, 2011, 12:25:59 AM »
> "Yeah, I'll see what I can do. Let's see... hold out your arms, so I can try to fit it a bit."
> Take out a couple of pins, and adjust her clothing so it's tighter on her. When we got something workable, go ahead and pin the folds.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #571 on: June 05, 2011, 12:30:42 AM »
> "Yeah, I'll see what I can do. Let's see... hold out your arms, so I can try to fit it a bit."
> Take out a couple of pins, and adjust her clothing so it's tighter on her. When we got something workable, go ahead and pin the folds.

> "Okay..."  Madotsuki holds out her arms, and you start to adjust her clothing so that it fits her better.  When you get something that she'll be able to get in and out of easily and still fit into, you pin the folds.  Madotsuki tries not to squirm when you do this; she's probably nervous about the pins being so close, but she doesn't move away, making your job a lot easier.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #572 on: June 05, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »
> "Okay, I think I got it. Now, we just need to get these clothes off... Huh, but you don't want to undress in front of us... Do you think you can get these off without disturbing the pins?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #573 on: June 05, 2011, 12:34:17 AM »
> "Okay, I think I got it. Now, we just need to get these clothes off... Huh, but you don't want to undress in front of us... Do you think you can get these off without disturbing the pins?"

> "Yeah..."  Madotsuki retreats into the closet again.  It's not long before she sticks her arm out and hands back the clothes.  She then emerges a few moments later wearing her own clothes.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #574 on: June 05, 2011, 12:37:05 AM »
> Let's get to work on the clothes! Stitch, rip stitches, and the whole kit and kaboodle.
> While working: "Hm... have you guys ever tried nail polish?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #575 on: June 05, 2011, 12:40:46 AM »
> Let's get to work on the clothes! Stitch, rip stitches, and the whole kit and kaboodle.
> While working: "Hm... have you guys ever tried nail polish?"

> You get to work with adjusting the clothes.  As you sew, you ask Kogasa and Madotsuki if they've ever tried nail polish.
> "That's something popular in the outside world, isn't it?" Kogasa asks.
> "It's paint you put on your nails," Madotsuki explains to Kogasa.  "I tried it a few times before, but then it starts to peel after a while..."

> _

« Reply #576 on: June 05, 2011, 12:51:00 AM »
> "It can still be kind of fun to mess around with. Rainbow toenails~"
> Continue altering the outfit.
> "But I also have some books or games you could probably look at. I also have my DS around here somewhere, but it might need to be charged..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #577 on: June 05, 2011, 12:56:58 AM »
> "It can still be kind of fun to mess around with. Rainbow toenails~"
> Continue altering the outfit.
> "But I also have some books or games you could probably look at. I also have my DS around here somewhere, but it might need to be charged..."

> Kogasa cackles.  "Rainbow?  But you'd need six toes to get all the colors in!"
> You continue altering the outfit.  The sleeves are done now, and you're starting on the shirt.
> "Ohhh, what games do you play on a DS?" Madotsuki asks.

> _

« Reply #578 on: June 05, 2011, 01:00:44 AM »
> What games do we have on the DS? Aside from Super Robot Wars.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #579 on: June 05, 2011, 01:13:11 AM »
> What games do we have on the DS? Aside from Super Robot Wars.

> Heh heh.
> You have Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Elite Beat Agents, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon DS, Drawn to Life, Scribblenauts, Metroid DS, and The World Ends with You.  You bought a lot of these on impulse, actually...except for Super Robot Wars, that was intentional.

> _

« Reply #580 on: June 05, 2011, 01:24:02 AM »
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl,
The mountains... the mountains... ;_;

> "Well, I have a couple of games, why don't you take a look? They should be..." Remember where we put them all, and tell her.
> Continue working on the shirt.
> "There's a bunch of really interesting games, I think. I even have an American version of a Japanese rhythm game in there! ♫ And it's aaaaaall riiiiight noooow, in fact it's a gas~♫"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2011, 01:28:32 AM »
> "Well, I have a couple of games, why don't you take a look? They should be..." Remember where we put them all, and tell her.
> Continue working on the shirt.
> "There's a bunch of really interesting games, I think. I even have an American version of a Japanese rhythm game in there! ♫ And it's aaaaaall riiiiight noooow, in fact it's a gas~♫"

> You recall where you keep all of your games, and give directions to Madotsuki.  As she goes to get them from one side of your room, you continue working on the shirt.  You have about a third left to stitch before you can start working on the skirt.
> You start singing a tune from one of your games, and are met with weird looks from both Madotsuki and Kogasa.
> "Somehow, I don't recognize that one," Kogasa says.  Madotsuki returns to her futon with the DS and games.
> "There are sooo many..."

> _

« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2011, 01:34:02 AM »
> "They're really fun, some of them. Is the DS charged up?"
> Finish up the shirt. "Hey, Madotsuki, can you try this on real quick, make sure it fits?"
> While she's trying it on, start on the skirt. Hm... should we shorten it, too? How does Madotsuki usually wear her skirt?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2011, 01:38:30 AM »
> "They're really fun, some of them. Is the DS charged up?"
> Finish up the shirt. "Hey, Madotsuki, can you try this on real quick, make sure it fits?"
> While she's trying it on, start on the skirt. Hm... should we shorten it, too? How does Madotsuki usually wear her skirt?

> Madotsuki flips open the DS and turns it on.  "It's green."
> You finish up the shirt and hand it over to Madotsuki to try on.  She obliges, but not before disappearing into the closet again.  When she comes back out, it's evident that the shirt fits her much better now.
> As she does this, you start working on the skirt.  Maybe you should shorten it?  Madotsuki's skirt is just above her knees, but your skirt goes past that...

> _

« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2011, 01:41:13 AM »
> "Hm... looks pretty good. You can go ahead and leave it on. Hey, how short do you want the skirt? I don't mind making it shorter, if you want."
> Go ahead and oblige Madotsuki for whatever she decides she wants.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #585 on: June 05, 2011, 01:45:16 AM »
> "Hm... looks pretty good. You can go ahead and leave it on. Hey, how short do you want the skirt? I don't mind making it shorter, if you want."
> Go ahead and oblige Madotsuki for whatever she decides she wants.

> Madotsuki can leave the shirt on, now that it fits her better.  You ask her if she wants the skirt to be shorter.
> "Knee-length...maybe?"
> You start making the skirt this length for her, and she returns to the DS games, trying to decide which one to play.  Kogasa sits next to her and watches you sew intently.

> _

« Reply #586 on: June 05, 2011, 01:47:04 AM »
> "Have you ever sewn anything, Koga?"
> Where did we learn how to sew?
> Continue altering the skirt.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #587 on: June 05, 2011, 01:50:28 AM »
> "Have you ever sewn anything, Koga?"
> Where did we learn how to sew?
> Continue altering the skirt.

> "No, I don't know how."
> You learned how to sew in school.
> You continue altering the skirt.  After a short while, the skirt is finally finished.

> _

« Reply #588 on: June 05, 2011, 01:54:47 AM »
> "I should teach you sometime, then! All right, Mado, try on the entire outfit!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #589 on: June 05, 2011, 01:57:22 AM »
> "I should teach you sometime, then! All right, Mado, try on the entire outfit!"

> Kogasa blinks.  "Oh, thank you."
> Madotsuki gathers up the rest of the outfit and disappears into the closet.  After a few moments, she reemerges.
> It definitely suits her better this way, you think.

> _

« Reply #590 on: June 05, 2011, 02:02:33 AM »
> "Ha~, it looks great! What do you think, Kogasa?"
> We're definitely going to have to borrow Madotsuki from Yuyuko for the next festival!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #591 on: June 05, 2011, 02:04:47 AM »
> "Ha~, it looks great! What do you think, Kogasa?"
> We're definitely going to have to borrow Madotsuki from Yuyuko for the next festival!

> "It really looks cute on her~"
> Madotsuki is going to have to be around for the next festival, no doubt about it.

> _

« Reply #592 on: June 05, 2011, 02:13:16 AM »
> "Hey, hey, wanna show off to Kanako-sama in the morning? I bet she'd get a kick out of it~"
> Go ahead and get changed into our nightclothes, out of sigh of Madotsuki for her benefit.
> "So, Koga, you said something about scary stories?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #593 on: June 05, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »
> "Hey, hey, wanna show off to Kanako-sama in the morning? I bet she'd get a kick out of it~"
> Go ahead and get changed into our nightclothes, out of sigh of Madotsuki for her benefit.
> "So, Koga, you said something about scary stories?"

> Madotsuki nods.  "Okay..."
> You head into the closet and change into your nightclothes, for Madotsuki's benefit.  After you emerge from the closet, Kogasa heads in herself, probably taking the hint.  Madotsuki fidgets a little as Kogasa returns wearing her nightclothes.  Oh, that's right, some of her stuff was in there, too...
> Kogasa grins.  "That's right, scary stories!"

> _

« Reply #594 on: June 05, 2011, 02:21:09 AM »
Going to sleep. Zzz

> Turn to Madotsuki. "Are you all right with scary stories?"
> Claim the middle futon as our own. This is Casa de la Sanae!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #595 on: June 05, 2011, 02:35:19 AM »
> Turn to Madotsuki. "Are you all right with scary stories?"
> Claim the middle futon as our own. This is Casa de la Sanae!

> Madotsuki shrugs.  "As long as it's not too scary..."
> You claim the middle futon as rightfully yours.
> "So, can I tell a scary story~?"

> _

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #596 on: June 05, 2011, 07:17:18 AM »
>"Sure!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #597 on: June 05, 2011, 12:25:54 PM »
>"Sure!"

> Kogasa grins.
> "Very well, then....once upon a time, there was a girl who, when born, seemed completely normal.  However, as she grew older, she developed an acute fear of mirrors or any reflective surface.  Do you know why?"  Kogasa pauses, and when she gets no response, she continues.  "It's because at birth, she was granted supernatural abilities that allowed her to see what was going on on the other side.  Whenever she saw the reflection of someone she knew in there, the person always died a few days later.  Terrified of her ability, she took up a hammer and smashed everything in her house that could reflect something.  Windows, vases, mirrors, anything.  However, she was terribly injured from all the glass shards and lost a lot of blood.  When she was taken to the hospital, she survived, but left terribly anemic."
> "Having nowhere else to go after that, the girl returned to her old house, the one where she had smashed everything.  She was very tired, so she decided to go wash her face and then go to sleep.  However, when she went into the bathroom, she saw.....a perfectly intact mirror.  Now, the girl was very terrified, because she was sure that that was the mirror she had destroyed first.  She bravely took a step up to it and looked in the mirror..."
> "...and saw her own reflection." 
> Madotsuki squeaks.
> "A few days later, some neighbors came to her house to see where she had gone, because she had not been seen since that night.  When they reached the bathroom door, they saw blood leaking out from under it..."
> Kogasa smiles expectantly.  "So was it scary?"

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #598 on: June 05, 2011, 03:21:59 PM »
>"Not too bad, not too bad. Might get a little jumpy around mirrors tonight..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #599 on: June 05, 2011, 03:28:56 PM »
>"Not too bad, not too bad. Might get a little jumpy around mirrors tonight..."

> "They say to be careful when looking into mirrors when you're having a lucid dream..." Madotsuki says.
> "Heh heh~  Now you tell a story, Sanae," Kogasa says.

> _