Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 52085 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #540 on: June 04, 2011, 01:26:48 AM »
> "Hey, Madotsuki, why don't you take a look through my room, see if there's anything interesting. I think I might have a makeup kit in there somewhere... And Koga? Would you be a dear and move the futons over to my room?"
> This should give us time to talk to Kanako-sama alone...

> "Makeup...?"  Madotsuki stands up and trots off.
> You ask Kogasa to to move the futons into your room.
> "Got it."  Kogasa follows Madotsuki out.
> Now you're alone with Kanako-sama again.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #541 on: June 04, 2011, 01:28:25 AM »
> "Ah... Kanako-sama... is there something wrong? With me talking to Pyonta-kun, that is?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #542 on: June 04, 2011, 01:50:20 AM »
> "Ah... Kanako-sama... is there something wrong? With me talking to Pyonta-kun, that is?"

> "Yes.  How can you understand him?"

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #543 on: June 04, 2011, 02:03:59 AM »
> Chew on our lip as we recall what Pyonta-kun said...
> "Well, Pyonta-kun said it was because of that surge of power... that I had somehow gained some sort of... uh... spiritual purity?... from creating that dreamworld. He said that it was kind of a psuedo-parallel universe, and I shouldn't have been able to do that, as a human at least..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #544 on: June 04, 2011, 02:06:29 AM »
> Chew on our lip as we recall what Pyonta-kun said...
> "Well, Pyonta-kun said it was because of that surge of power... that I had somehow gained some sort of... uh... spiritual purity?... from creating that dreamworld. He said that it was kind of a psuedo-parallel universe, and I shouldn't have been able to do that, as a human at least..."

> You recall what Pyonta-kun said...it was because of the power surge, wasn't it?
> Kanako-sama sighs.  "That's right, you shouldn't have been able to do that as a human.  Same goes for Pyonta-kun."

> _

« Reply #545 on: June 04, 2011, 02:10:17 AM »
> "Well, maybe I'm just an exception.... right? I mean, I'm Suwako-sama's descendant, and I have power over miracles, so maybe I just..."
> When we met Kikuri in our dream, she first thought that we were a...
> ... What does that mean, if Kikuri was right...?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #546 on: June 04, 2011, 02:12:13 AM »
> "Well, maybe I'm just an exception.... right? I mean, I'm Suwako-sama's descendant, and I have power over miracles, so maybe I just..."
> When we met Kikuri in our dream, she first thought that we were a...
> ... What does that mean, if Kikuri was right...?

> Well, you're Suwako-sama's descendant, of course you're just an exceptional human...
> But when you met Kikuri in the dream, she thought...
> ...Oh.

> _

« Reply #547 on: June 04, 2011, 02:30:34 AM »
Anyways, my two cents: obviously, becoming an actual goddess, instead of being a living goddess which I'm not entirely sure what that means anyways, would be a shock to Sanae. There's the usual stuff about not being human anymore, and what will our friends think and all that jazz, though the effect is lessened since most people would barely know the difference anyways, and it's not like Sanae's in Highlander and all of her loved ones will slowly pass away in front of her (really, damn near all of her friends are long lived or are already dead, except for Reimu (and who knows what that Oni transfusion did) and possibly Sakuya (though I'm expecting her to play time hax with her own lifespan)).

The big reason this will be a shock to her, I think, is the thought that she's, essentially, now on the same level as the two women she loves the most and literally worships. To Sanae, this is probably a disturbing and somewhat terrifying prospect, and something that she'll have a hard time really comprehending (thus why I was pretty much playing off all of the comments about Sanae's growing power).

> This is too much...
> Weak smile. "Ah, I think we're finished with all of the dishes so I'm going to make sure that those two are okay. Have a good night Kanako-sama..."
> Bow to Kanako-sama, then exit, pursued by confusing thoughts about what all of this even means.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #548 on: June 04, 2011, 02:44:14 AM »
> This is too much...
> Weak smile. "Ah, I think we're finished with all of the dishes so I'm going to make sure that those two are okay. Have a good night Kanako-sama..."
> Bow to Kanako-sama, then exit, pursued by confusing thoughts about what all of this even means.

> Too much.
> You smile weakly and excuse yourself to go check on Kogasa and Madotsuki.
> "Good night..."
> You bow and retreat to your room, utterly confused.

> _

« Reply #549 on: June 04, 2011, 02:51:47 AM »
Gonna turn in for now, so, main task...

... Get Madotsuki in a shrine maiden outfit. :3

> Enter our room quietly.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #550 on: June 04, 2011, 03:08:29 AM »
> Enter our room quietly.

> You quietly enter the room to see Madotsuki loafing around on her futon.  Kogasa is sitting nearby, fiddling around with a rubix cube that was laying around.  She glances up at you and tosses the rubix cube to the side.
> "Hi!  I moved everything in here."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #551 on: June 04, 2011, 04:07:33 AM »
Another side effect is that if we became a proper deity, we probably couldn't function as a shrine maiden anymore. If nothing else, I doubt the 'Akos would receive any kind of benefit from our faith. Which would probably be unpleasant, given that I imagine Sanae is their best source.

« Reply #552 on: June 04, 2011, 10:37:44 PM »
Okay, um, I won't be able to post at all tomorrow, or at least not until midnight.

> Force a smile on our face. "Great! So... any ideas on what to do?"
> Rummage through our closet to see if there's anything interesting.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #553 on: June 04, 2011, 10:51:08 PM »
> Force a smile on our face. "Great! So... any ideas on what to do?"
> Rummage through our closet to see if there's anything interesting.

> You force a smile and ask what they want to do.
> "Is there NASU here?" Madotsuki asks.
> "Let's tell scary stories!" Kogasa suggests.
> You rummage through your closet for any interesting clothes.  You have your clothes from the Outside World, including your old school uniform, as well as some extra shrine maiden outfits and a yukata you wear during festivals.

> _

« Reply #554 on: June 04, 2011, 10:54:00 PM »
> "Sorry, I don't think we have NASU..." Do we? Or any games, for that matter.
> Study the extra shrine maiden outfits. How many do we have?
> Glance back at Madotsuki and Kogasa. How do their body types and sizes compare to ours?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2011, 11:03:54 PM »
> "Sorry, I don't think we have NASU..." Do we? Or any games, for that matter.
> Study the extra shrine maiden outfits. How many do we have?
> Glance back at Madotsuki and Kogasa. How do their body types and sizes compare to ours?

> "Aw."
> You don't have that game.  You have your DS, but you haven't played it in a while.  Is it even recharged?
> You quickly count up the shrine maiden outfits.  There are five of them.  Having a limited wardrobe is difficult!
> You then glance back at Madotsuki and Kogasa.  Kogasa is a bit smaller and shorter than you, but not by that much, you think.  Madotsuki is shorter than both you and Kogasa and lacks much of a figure at all.

> _

« Reply #556 on: June 04, 2011, 11:13:47 PM »
> Grin, pull out two of the outfits, and show them to Kogasa and Madotsuki.
> "Wanna try being shrine maidens~♥?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #557 on: June 04, 2011, 11:17:25 PM »
> Grin, pull out two of the outfits, and show them to Kogasa and Madotsuki.
> "Wanna try being shrine maidens~♥?"

> You grin and show two of the shrine maiden outfits to Kogasa and Madotsuki.
> Kogasa's eyes light up.  "Really?!"
> Madotsuki sits up, intrigued.  "What's it like being a shrine maiden~?  Are those clothes comfortable?"

> _

« Reply #558 on: June 04, 2011, 11:19:49 PM »
> "I wear mine all the time, don't I?"
> Ugh, that reminds us, we should probably wash these soon...
> "Hey, try them on. It might be a bit big on both of you, but we can improvise!"
> How's our ability with sewing? Who made these outfits, anyways, someone from the outside?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #559 on: June 04, 2011, 11:28:25 PM »
> "I wear mine all the time, don't I?"
> Ugh, that reminds us, we should probably wash these soon...
> "Hey, try them on. It might be a bit big on both of you, but we can improvise!"
> How's our ability with sewing? Who made these outfits, anyways, someone from the outside?

> Madotsuki nods.  "I guess so."
> ...Maybe you should do some laundry some time.
> In any case, they have to try these on.
> Madotsuki gets up from the futon and takes one of the shrine maiden outfits from you.  "Okay...um..."  She looks around, then darts into the closet.  "No peeking."
> You're somewhat decent with sewing.
> You think back to where these outfits came from.  You can't remember very well anymore, but they're definitely custom-made.  A commission, maybe?

> _

« Reply #560 on: June 04, 2011, 11:30:48 PM »
> Turn to Kogasa. "Well? Aren't you going to put it on?" Hold up the outfit.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #561 on: June 04, 2011, 11:34:47 PM »
> Turn to Kogasa. "Well? Aren't you going to put it on?" Hold up the outfit.

> Kogasa nods and takes the outfit from you.
> Girls are changing clothes...
> Kogasa fumbles around with the outfit for a few seconds before figuring out how to put it on, and now stands dressed as a shrine maiden with her umbrella tucked under her arm.  Madotsuki is still in the closet, presumably getting changed.
> Kogasa takes a look at herself and then looks at you.  "How do I look?"

> _

« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2011, 11:36:12 PM »
> Drool
> Hm to ourself and circle around Kogasa. How does it look on her? Does it fit well?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
> Drool
> Hm to ourself and circle around Kogasa. How does it look on her? Does it fit well?

> "Wh-why are you drooling like that, Sanae?"
> You circle around Kogasa, contemplatively observing the outfit.  It's surprisingly cute on her.  The sleeves are a bit baggy, but otherwise it's a decent fit.
> The closet door opens a crack, and you hear Madotsuki's voice.  "Changed."

> _

« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2011, 11:51:07 PM »
> Wrap our arms around Kogasa's shoulders. "It looks surprisingly cute, Kogasa! Mado, do you want to show us? Does it fit right?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2011, 11:54:13 PM »
> Wrap our arms around Kogasa's shoulders. "It looks surprisingly cute, Kogasa! Mado, do you want to show us? Does it fit right?"

> Kogasa giggles.  "Thanks~"
> Madotsuki emerges from the closet.
> Tee hee~  It's a little big on her, but it suits her well.

> _

« Reply #566 on: June 05, 2011, 12:07:15 AM »
> "You look so cute, too! It could a little tightening up, sure, but you look great! Aw... I wonder what would happen if the shrine has three cute shrine maidens~..."
> Hm... do we have any sewing needles, measuring tape, and et cetera for adjusting the clothes?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #567 on: June 05, 2011, 12:10:38 AM »
> "You look so cute, too! It could a little tightening up, sure, but you look great! Aw... I wonder what would happen if the shrine has three cute shrine maidens~..."
> Hm... do we have any sewing needles, measuring tape, and et cetera for adjusting the clothes?

> "Heh..." Madotsuki fidgets a little.  The clothes could use a bit of tightening up, but otherwise it's great.  If the shrine had three cute shrine maidens like this, it would be great~
> You have a basic sewing kit in your closet that should have some needles and the like.  Of course, you don't have anything elaborate like a sewing machine, but just a needle and thread would be fine, wouldn't it?

> _

« Reply #568 on: June 05, 2011, 12:12:46 AM »
> Let go of Kogasa and circle around Madotsuki, studying how the clothes fit. Go ahead and play with the clothes, see if we could tighten it up.
> "Okay, I have an idea." Go drag out the sewing kit, and bring it over. "I think I should be able to make it fit..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #569 on: June 05, 2011, 12:19:46 AM »
> Let go of Kogasa and circle around Madotsuki, studying how the clothes fit. Go ahead and play with the clothes, see if we could tighten it up.
> "Okay, I have an idea." Go drag out the sewing kit, and bring it over. "I think I should be able to make it fit..."

> You let go of Kogasa and head over to inspect Madotsuki.  The sleeves are loose on her upper arms, so they don't hold very well.  Her skirt is also loose on the waist.  You play around with the clothes, seeing how you can tighten the skirt and sleeves.  The shirt's a little baggy, but maybe you could fold some of the fabric over on the side.
> You fetch the sewing kit from your closet and bring it over to Madotsuki.
> "You're going to sew it?" Madotsuki asks.

> _