Author Topic: Sanae Quest (Part 5)  (Read 51473 times)

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
Re: Sanae Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #960 on: June 09, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »
> Do the Kakashi's garbled parts seem to be garbled in the same manner as the Bunbunmaru's?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #961 on: June 09, 2011, 05:53:16 PM »
> Give Madotsuki the Bunbunmaru and look at the articles.

> You take a look at the Kakashi's articles.  You can't read any of them.

> Do the Kakashi's garbled parts seem to be garbled in the same manner as the Bunbunmaru's?

> It would appear that way.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #962 on: June 09, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »
> Frown. "You coulda warned me that ALL of them were garbled..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #963 on: June 09, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »
> Frown. "You coulda warned me that ALL of them were garbled..."

> Madotsuki fidgets.  "Sorry..."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #964 on: June 09, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »
> "Ah, it's fine..." Tuck the newspaper away.
> Get up and check the clothes again.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #965 on: June 09, 2011, 09:22:16 PM »
> "Ah, it's fine..." Tuck the newspaper away.
> Get up and check the clothes again.

> You put the newspapers away and check the clothes.  Looks like they're close to being dry.

> _

« Reply #966 on: June 09, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »
> Probably a few more minutes, then. Check to see how Parsee's doing.
> Check our watch for dreamworld time. It's nowhere near lunchtime, right?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #967 on: June 09, 2011, 09:42:06 PM »
> Probably a few more minutes, then. Check to see how Parsee's doing.
> Check our watch for dreamworld time. It's nowhere near lunchtime, right?

> Just a little longer.  You look over at Parsee.  She's breathing, but still "not there".  She doesn't seem too cold anymore, at least.
> You check for the dreamworld time.  It's 9:15am.

> _

« Reply #968 on: June 09, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »
> "Another five minutes, and we should be able to get Parsee back into her own clothes... So! After we find Mary, what are you thinking about doing, Madotsuki?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #969 on: June 09, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
> "Another five minutes, and we should be able to get Parsee back into her own clothes... So! After we find Mary, what are you thinking about doing, Madotsuki?"

> "...I don't know...Wait for reincarnation, maybe...?"

> _

« Reply #970 on: June 09, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »
> "Ah... so you're going for judgement, then? You know, I met a shinigami a few nights ago, she's real friendly!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #971 on: June 09, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »
> "Ah... so you're going for judgement, then? You know, I met a shinigami a few nights ago, she's real friendly!"

> Madotsuki nods.  "What are shinigami like?"

> _

« Reply #972 on: June 09, 2011, 10:12:12 PM »
> "They're pretty friendly, and apparantly they're unionized or something. Dunno what they're like on duty, but she told me that they don't like being mean or hurting ghosts."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #973 on: June 09, 2011, 10:19:11 PM »
> "They're pretty friendly, and apparantly they're unionized or something. Dunno what they're like on duty, but she told me that they don't like being mean or hurting ghosts."

> "That's a relief..."

> _

« Reply #974 on: June 09, 2011, 10:25:08 PM »
> "So, have you decided when you're going? I'm really not sure what the process is, and you're the one who's been staying in ghost heaven for the last few months..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #975 on: June 09, 2011, 10:26:35 PM »
> "So, have you decided when you're going? I'm really not sure what the process is, and you're the one who's been staying in ghost heaven for the last few months..."

> "I'll know when it's time to go."

> _

« Reply #976 on: June 09, 2011, 10:36:47 PM »
> Nod. "Well, I hope that we can have lots of fun together before then, and that we can have fun together when you return."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #977 on: June 09, 2011, 10:52:39 PM »
> Nod. "Well, I hope that we can have lots of fun together before then, and that we can have fun together when you return."

> Madotsuki smiles.  "Yeah."

> _

« Reply #978 on: June 09, 2011, 11:06:24 PM »
> Smile back. At least she's taking it pretty well...
> But she's not getting reincarnated until we get her in a witch outfit!
> Turn to Kogasa. "Really, I'm sorry: this last week was suppossed to be for us, but I keep dragging you everywhere. We'll have to try again later, without all of the incidents."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #979 on: June 09, 2011, 11:23:53 PM »
> Smile back. At least she's taking it pretty well...
> But she's not getting reincarnated until we get her in a witch outfit!
> Turn to Kogasa. "Really, I'm sorry: this last week was suppossed to be for us, but I keep dragging you everywhere. We'll have to try again later, without all of the incidents."

> You smile back.  At the very least, she's accepted her fate.
> ...But she's not walking into the light until you get her into a witch outfit!
> You turn to Kogasa and apologize.  Looks like your outing turned into this...
> Kogasa's smile is a bit shaky.  "It's okay."

> _

« Reply #980 on: June 09, 2011, 11:27:06 PM »
> Frown, then glance at Madotsuki. "Can you watch Parsee for a moment?"
> Stand up, and take Kogasa by the hand, leading her out of the room and up to the roof.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #981 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:18 PM »
> Frown, then glance at Madotsuki. "Can you watch Parsee for a moment?"
> Stand up, and take Kogasa by the hand, leading her out of the room and up to the roof.

> Madotsuki looks confused, but nods.
> You stand up and head out of the room to the roof, leading Kogasa by the hand.

> _

« Reply #982 on: June 09, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »
> Glance around to make sure that we're alone, and turn to Kogasa. "I haven't really sat down and talked with you all week about what's going on, and I'm really sorry about that. If there's anything, anything at all, that's been bothering you, please let me know. Even if you have to yell at me, let me know."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #983 on: June 09, 2011, 11:42:57 PM »
> Glance around to make sure that we're alone, and turn to Kogasa. "I haven't really sat down and talked with you all week about what's going on, and I'm really sorry about that. If there's anything, anything at all, that's been bothering you, please let me know. Even if you have to yell at me, let me know."

> Once you're sure there's no one around, you turn and apologize to Kogasa.
> "It's just...I'm not really good with incidents, so a lot of the time I have no idea what's going on, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing," Kogasa admits.

> _

« Reply #984 on: June 10, 2011, 12:01:23 AM »
> "Yeah... I can see that." Sit down on the edge of the roof, and pat the space next to us.
> "The way I understand it, incidents are kind of solo affairs, where you can just fly somewhere, beat someone up, and keep going until you find the origin. But... there's a lot going on here, and it's not really something that you can just beat the problem out of, which is something Reimu needs to figure out." Frown.
> "But, really, is there an incident going on? I mean, there were the ghosts, but we didn't need to beat up anyone to get that fixed. There's the dreamworld thing, but that one I had to do on my own, and you couldn't help me with that. Well, except for saving my life, that is." Smile at Kogasa. "I guess there's even the red jellyfish thing but I have no idea what's up with that. Really... there's not so much an incident than there's the need to just get things organized... which I really shouldn't be doing, not when I'm supposed to be on vacation with you. So, I'm really sorry for making everything confusing for you, Koga." Bow deeply to Kogasa.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #985 on: June 10, 2011, 12:08:29 AM »
> "Yeah... I can see that." Sit down on the edge of the roof, and pat the space next to us.
> "The way I understand it, incidents are kind of solo affairs, where you can just fly somewhere, beat someone up, and keep going until you find the origin. But... there's a lot going on here, and it's not really something that you can just beat the problem out of, which is something Reimu needs to figure out." Frown.
> "But, really, is there an incident going on? I mean, there were the ghosts, but we didn't need to beat up anyone to get that fixed. There's the dreamworld thing, but that one I had to do on my own, and you couldn't help me with that. Well, except for saving my life, that is." Smile at Kogasa. "I guess there's even the red jellyfish thing but I have no idea what's up with that. Really... there's not so much an incident than there's the need to just get things organized... which I really shouldn't be doing, not when I'm supposed to be on vacation with you. So, I'm really sorry for making everything confusing for you, Koga." Bow deeply to Kogasa.

> You sit down, and Kogasa takes a seat next to you.
> Incidents are usually straightforward, where you keep going on until you can stamp out the source.  It's a lonely affair, but this isn't much of an incident as it is there's a lot that needs to be put in order.  You haven't even gotten in a fight, yet, but Reimu probably still sees it as an incident.  There are still the red jellyfish, but that's shrouded in mystery.
> You probably shouldn't even be doing this, when you're supposed to be taking a break with Kogasa, but when you're this far into it there's really no going back.
> Kogasa blinks.  "It's okay...you don't need to bow or anything."  She leans her head against your shoulder.

> _

« Reply #986 on: June 10, 2011, 12:14:32 AM »
> Wrap our arm and wing around Kogasa.
> "If you don't want to continue to tag along, I'll understand, but I feel really comfortable with you with me, like when you stayed with me all last fall, after Kikuri drained my power and Konngara kidnapped me."
> Sigh, and organize our schedule. "So that you know, tomorrow after we wake up, I'm going to take Madotsuki to the temple so that Miss Hijiri can give her medicine, and so that I can talk to Miss Hijiri about Kikuri and Konngara. After that, me and her will go find Mary, and figure out what's up with her. Hopefully we'll have enough time to get Mado back to Hakugyokurou, then go to the meeting at Remilia's place. After that... well..."
> Frown. "Hm, and then there's still the matter of the jellyfish, and I really wanted to show the two of you Suwako-sama's robot..."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #987 on: June 10, 2011, 12:20:02 AM »
> Wrap our arm and wing around Kogasa.
> "If you don't want to continue to tag along, I'll understand, but I feel really comfortable with you with me, like when you stayed with me all last fall, after Kikuri drained my power and Konngara kidnapped me."
> Sigh, and organize our schedule. "So that you know, tomorrow after we wake up, I'm going to take Madotsuki to the temple so that Miss Hijiri can give her medicine, and so that I can talk to Miss Hijiri about Kikuri and Konngara. After that, me and her will go find Mary, and figure out what's up with her. Hopefully we'll have enough time to get Mado back to Hakugyokurou, then go to the meeting at Remilia's place. After that... well..."
> Frown. "Hm, and then there's still the matter of the jellyfish, and I really wanted to show the two of you Suwako-sama's robot..."

> You wrap your arm and wing around Kogasa.  Somehow, you feel really comfortable with Kogasa around.
> Kogasa smiles.  "Heh, no one's ever told me that before.  I don't think I'd want to just leave, though..."
> You sigh and try mentally organizing your schedule.  First stop in the morning is Hijiri's temple, and then you'll go find Mary.  After that, you'll drop Madotsuki back at Hakugyokurou and make it to the meeting at the SDM...and then there's the jellyfish and the robot.  Especially the robot.
> "The robot?"

> _

« Reply #988 on: June 10, 2011, 12:23:08 AM »
> "Yeah! The one in the mountains? ... Wait, you were asleep when I was talking to Kanako-sama about it... Hm..."
> Mental map of Gensokyo: where is the location of the robot in relation to the path we'll take to go to the temple?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #989 on: June 10, 2011, 12:26:04 AM »
> "Yeah! The one in the mountains? ... Wait, you were asleep when I was talking to Kanako-sama about it... Hm..."
> Mental map of Gensokyo: where is the location of the robot in relation to the path we'll take to go to the temple?

> "Oh..."
> You think to where the robot is supposed to be.  You'd have to divert from the path to the temple and go into the mountain clusters to find it.

> _