Author Topic: Touhou Project 12.5 - ダブルスポイラー ~ Double Spoiler. A spoiling article, ayaya  (Read 147045 times)

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
12-6 is the true trauma. Spontaneous combustion? As much as I love Nue, no thanks.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Formless God

You cannot grasp the true form of Nue's attack BV

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
it's getting annoying when everyone complains about something that can be knowingly avoided

ZUN start moving already
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
it's getting annoying when everyone complains about something that can be knowingly avoided

Care to enlighten someone as ignorant as myself then? I didn't get the memo.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Care to enlighten someone as ignorant as myself then? I didn't get the memo.
Here you go:
  • On 'retry' attempts on stage 12-6, it is possible to simply randomly die without being hit. If this continually occurs, return to the scene selection menu and select it again.
  • Similar to the replays of Stage 6 in Subterranean Animism, a replay of scene 12-6 might end up with your character dying due to a glitch, even if you originally captured the scene.
Source: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Spoiler:_Miscellaneous#Bugs
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
The problem is how much that solution really doesn't seem to work. In my case, I have to completely close/reopen it, and sometimes the random death thing still happens when I pick it from the menu after that.

When I was trying to capture that, I pretty much had to go back to it every now and then and see if it was glitching or not. The upside was, when I finally tried it and it didn't glitch, it wouldn't start glitching after I kept trying it a bunch of times in a row (like, after dying on it or somesuch).
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ebarrett

Here you go:
  • On 'retry' attempts on stage 12-6, it is possible to simply randomly die without being hit. If this continually occurs, return to the scene selection menu and select it again.
  • Similar to the replays of Stage 6 in Subterranean Animism, a replay of scene 12-6 might end up with your character dying due to a glitch, even if you originally captured the scene.
Source: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Spoiler:_Miscellaneous#Bugs
If any of these worked, people would take your answer seriously.

Lawence Codye

• The Nine Tails of Subconscious...
  • Come & your desires shall all become reality...
The sad thing is that I only figured out that this game was out just this week...& I have it & am already at 5-2 in only 2 days of playing...I have ventured into the later scenes all the way to 8 though...can't do most of scene 8 or 7 yet...the first spell of Orin's is currently my favorite Spell pattern in the game, even if I haven't captured it yet due to sudden dizziness...
oh, & this game is clearly easier then StB from my perspective as I at least felt like there were solutions to the Spell patterns even if I can't seem to do them...
& as for the imo on the soundtrack, nothing on the soundtrack stands out but it is really good to me...just saying...
Also...I like the update to Aya's look & I'm pretty sure that her hair is the same length as before...just that the two separate portraits of her are drawn so different that it makes her hair look longer in the later portrait...btw, I never knew her hair was medium length, though it was short length...got to see how Hatate looks bad now...welp, back to playing the game now...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 05:54:41 PM by Lawence Codye »
I am the Nine Tails of Subconscious...

Come & your greatest desires will be reality...

I didn't even have the 12-6 glitch happen to me despite using Retry, but then it only took me 9 pictures to capture it. And considering it requires 6 pictures, it obviously didn't take me that many tries.

A lot of the cards are just terrible though.