Author Topic: [Art] Sanae underwater (My first post :D) constructive criticism please..  (Read 3003 times)

Alla wala town

• Closed eyes of love
  • Hello there my friend
I was inspired to draw this by the song "you can't explain anything without the word destruction" by foreground eclipse, a really edgy and dark song about Sanae's troubles (that i adore)   :D :D     
I think this is one of my first touhou pics i did with a full background and i'm pretty proud of it, at first the drawing was going to be full on edgelord with the stone pillar impaling Sanae and having blood spill from her mouth, but i restrained myself and drew something more peaceful and soothing, as if she was asleep, going from the outside world to Gensokyo.
Draw time : about 5 hours (yes i'm slow)

https://www.deviantart.com/allawalatown/art/Sanae-underwater-794969510
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:33:45 PM by Alla wala town »
My Hat is my friend, it helps me relax.

Silent Sinner in Scarlet

• Chiptune musician in PMD98
  • I will remain silent on that question.
    • My musician profile on CD Baby
Is she drowning? Or is she already dead by drowning? Otherwise, nice colors. Have you put this on DeviantArt and/or Pixiv as well, so that everybody (including myself) can enjoy it?

Alla wala town

• Closed eyes of love
  • Hello there my friend
actually i don't really know what is supposed to be going on lol, i think i originally wanted to draw how she got transported to Gensokyo...

I have a deviant art account, but i don't think i ever posted lol, and i only use pixiv to view those really good art pieces, i'll try posting something xDD

Silent Sinner in Scarlet

• Chiptune musician in PMD98
  • I will remain silent on that question.
    • My musician profile on CD Baby
I have a deviant art account, but i don't think i ever posted lol, and i only use pixiv to view those really good art pieces, i'll try posting something xDD
Just found your art on DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/allawalatown/art/Sanae-underwater-794969510

And I just added it to my Favorites list. Good job!

Alla wala town

• Closed eyes of love
  • Hello there my friend
Oh wow thank you so muchhh <3

i think ill upload all of my art if you want to see it xD