Author Topic: On The Boundary ~ Legend of Illusionary Paradise [Discussion Thread]  (Read 144552 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: On The Boundary ~ Legend of Illusionary Paradise [SignUps OPEN]
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 12:39:06 AM »
Ah I shee... /nods

You said like Sakuya's hair. Including the braids? and does she have a headpiece/ears?

Yezzz~ Including the braids, and she has ears. Refer to Chen's or something I dunno xD

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
Oh geez, she looks more like sakuya than my character.

I also have a variety of styles available of my own creation. Including a hair over one eye style.

Edit;
Okay. I've made a sprite for Youko. I kinda deviated from the description though ^^'
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:34:22 AM by Sonae »

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 06:10:43 AM »
Name: Matsu Jin
Appearance: Well built, stout, middle aged man. Deep brown eyes and a functional buzzcut of similarly colored hair. Wears a thick kimono of very dark blue, which is covered to the point of infusion in the ashes and dirt of his trade, that has a simple print of mountains around the bottom.
Other: Adopted father of Tetsumaru. An old, unremarkable smith of the Human Village who nontheless cares deeply about his kid. He was never able to father a child, being born sterile, so embraced the chance to raise Tetsumaru. He's stern, a little socially awkward, but ultimately a caring man.

Trance and I have been talking; if at all possible, can Tetsumaru and Senri be childhood friends? The link is through their dads, who were both smiths and worked together. Hypothetically. :3
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 07:49:30 AM »
Name: Koryu Daidouji
Species: Human-turned Youkai.
Ability: Freedom. As his sister's power is based on chains, thethers and bonds, Koryu has the ability to free people and things from that which binds them. Rivets from steel, splinters from wood, branches from trees, trees from ground. He can also affect people with it, freeing them from their fears, their courage, unleashing their emotions and instincts, or their reason and logic. It is this power that enabled him to acheive his dream of becoming a true youkai: he freed himself from the chains of humanity, his previous life.
Appearance: Braided black hair falling down halfway down his back. Blue trousers and matching vest, with a white shift underneath, all of which showing obvious signs of wear, like a man that's worn them pretty much every day for two years. Which is fairly close to true. Wears a silver ring with a sapphire jewel.
Other: Developed danmaku before his sister, he has spellcards of his own. (Which I'll develop if and when I have need)
The nature of his power also allows him to transform other beings into youkai, which he has done three times before, and these youkai are his friends and followers, devoted to his cause of helping all living beings attain the greatness of youkai-ness, freeing them from the burden of their limited lives. However, he cannot force this transformation upon a living being, it has to be accepted by the other. This is what he and his comrades currently seeks; a way to use his powers on a Gensokyo-wide scale, for the benefit of all.

That's the skeleton of Kohaku's opposite star, anyway. I'll furnish additional details as well as profiles of the three converts of his upon request, if you've a place in this story for him, Sonae.

« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Hair: Nitori
Hair length: Midlength
Hair/clothing color: red, dark to light
Eye: Angry, unless you can mix it with Ran's (also red)
Arm: Long sleeve
Leg: Letty

Yuyuko's kimono is the only thing close to what matches to my character's. Also, no hats, please.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:45 AM »
There. This is a ;Serebii; Sign-up.

Name: Nanaya Rekuiemu Kikasu
Ability: Ability to manipulate Crystals
Appearance: Nanaya has long, around chest-length, flowing purple hair.Her eyes are a coloration of gold surrounded by black pupils.(I hope you don't misunderstand this) Also, whenever she smiles, she smiles to her fullest, and most people that see it can't help but feel happy too. Shes about 164cm tall, with a B, almost C bust size. Her right arm is wrapped in red ribbons, almost as if it's covered in bandages. This somehow reduces the recoil when attempting to use magic. Nanaya wears a white shirt, that has black zig-zag symbols running from her chest to her arms. Also has a necklace with a turquoise embedded in it. Finally, has a long white and red skirt. Actually, it's almost like the lower portion of a dress. Her ankles and feet are presumably wrapped in bandages of some sort, and Nanaya doesn't wear shoes. She looks weak and fragile, but she can give a good fight, due to her past.

Personality:  Nanaya is just like a hyperactive child. Very enthusiastic about almost everything, willing to do anything to have fun, but she is very stubborn when it comes to changing her manor of "Fun" once it has been initiated, like how she trained on magic instead of swordsplay, and how she stuck to it to the end... However, her said Fun, could be just about anything as well! Of course, her "fun" comes on a first-come-first-serve basis. Being the incredibly curious little girl she is, she sticks her head into almost everyone's trouble, even if it means breaking into their house just to say "Hi". Believe me, she does do that. Impulsive and happy-go-lucky, she doesn't really care about her lifestyle and such. Nanaya is also a hoarder of sorts, never willing to pack her home, in the mountains, as her current cave is currently overflowing with somewhat useless - and useful, junk. She collects random items just because they look nice or their names sound catchy.

Being extremely confident and sometimes, arrogent about her abilities, she tends to always say YES to a challenge. Again, any challenge at all!

However, away from the hyperactive side of her, is a part that is fearful of the world. Fearful of people, their thoughts, their actions, and everything. In most cases, this side would appear straight out when meeting a stranger or when Nanaya is in a place that she had never been before. In this state, she is a lost child, innocent and afraid of everything. Curious of most things normal people would consider, well, normal. She opens up to her friends(If she has any), easier in this state, but talks much less.

History:  Nanaya was born to a family of Samurai. As a female, she was never allowed to watch or train in the arts of the sword, so she turned to the more magical side of things. Even when her father finally allowed her to be an Onna-Bugeisha, or female samurai, she refused without hesitating to think, as she found her new abilities more... Fun, in a sense. Her father disliked this, alot, as their family was always comprised of Samurai, and all of them had expert swordsmanship.

Soon enough, at the age of 11, she was forced to learn how to wield a sword into combat. Nanaya hated it. She despised having forsaken training her now honed mysterious skills in exchange for swordsplay, but she had no choice, she had to do what her father wanted. Day after day, she had trained on the katana, hating it more every time she saw it. Every night, she would go outside and meditate, storing more energy inside of her, until it could build up and she could use it to fight instead of having to wield a blade. On her 12th birthday, she had to fight her father for the honor of upholding the clan. Her father was considerably aged, because she was late-born. He had noticed that Nanaya's skill with the blade was improving, but it wasn't because of the constant training. It was because of the energies her body had stored.

Nanaya battled her father, and won just by luck. His expertise in the way of the sword was unmatched by anyone else in the household, but Nanaya's magical enhancements and pure luck, made her successfully win. She was presented with the Arasoi no Ion, her family's heirloom. That night, she went out to the garden with the blade, sat, and practiced her magical abilities. Little did she know, her father was watching... Her father shouted, then ran towards her. Nanaya froze, turning to see her father's eyes... filled with anger... She grabbed the Arasoi no Ion, and fled to the wilderness outside the village, running, running, never stopping, reaching the mountainside...

Nanaya stayed there as a hermit, training never on her sword, but on her magic, eventually being able to use it properly. When she was 14, she ventured deep into the mountains, seeing the almost-abandoned Hakurei Shrine, ignoring it, and going deeper... She entered a cavern filled with glowing light, crystals, statues of mythical beasts... In the center, was a gauntlet... The Eien no Haretsu. Nanaya grabbed it, and walked out, feeling a strange aura from the cave behind her. The next day when she went there, the cavern had colapsed on itself, much to the surprise of Nanaya. She made her home in the mountains near the Hakurei Shrine, beside the colapsed cavern, training as a Yamabushi without using the Arasoi no Ion much. Apparently her father never sent anyone to look for her... So she forged her own path, meeting people like Kasen Ibara, who she respects as her mentor and caretaker of sorts. Life was peaceful.

Weapons:
- Arasoi no Ion, The Aeon Of Strife.
The Aeon Of Strife is a katana, designed to be unable to cut, but block on the back of the blade, and able to cleave with the sharp side. Slightly shorter then other katanas, and is gold on the right and silver on the left. This is a passed down weapon from Nanaya's clan.

- Eien no Haretsu, The Rupture Of Eternity.
The Rupture Of Eternity is a fingerless glove covered by a spiked gauntlet. Black in color, with eight symbols of legendary monsters of the land, surrounding a turquoise, circular gem. It can be used to deliever a staggering blunt force, or break blades if Nanaya successfully blocks a blade imbetween the spikes, jamming it's movement. If this happens, Nanaya can swiftly bend her arm towards herself, creating enough force to snap a sword, however, it is incredibly hard to judge where to jam the spikes with the blade.

Other:  She likes mushrooms. Alot. She also likes frogs. Even more. Also, most of her training was on the Eien no Haretsu, and magical abilities, so her swordsmanship isn't so... trained up. You could easily knock the Arasoi no Ion out of her hand, and she doesn't knock how to parry with blades too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:52:00 PM by Evolution »

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2011, 10:37:22 AM »
Yukari says hi
Personality:
Where'd the appearance go?
And I thought for sure you'd go for the Moriya Miko
Ability: Ability to use psionic energy.
May the force be with you and all that jazz.

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2011, 10:44:57 AM »
Right, well I haven't done this sort of thing in a while, so there's probably a couple mistakes or need for more information.

Name: Hotaru Ohno

Ability: Manipulation of illusions. It is to trick the senses of others. Hotaru can  can make others see (or not) things, make them hear certain sounds, and so on. At the moment, she can trick just one sense (so she can make others see things, but not have said illusion make a sound), but later could extend it to more senses, and it might even be possible for illusions to have some sort of actual effect (in the "your mind makes it real" sense" or maybe more).

Appearance: A tall, slightly heavyset woman, she keeps her messy black hair a bit short, but a bit long enough so that she can twirl her finger around it when she's in thought. Her eyes are brown and full of youth, and she generally has a happy and energetic smile on her face.

As for clothing, she wears a simple dark green kimono. She also has a knife that's on her side for self-defense, and she carries a long strip of cloth that is either wrapped around her neck like a sort of scarf, or just around her arms. She also carries some essentials for traveling, such as food, a torch, and a blanket.

Personality: Hotaru is a bit quiet, only speaking when she has to. This is partly because she still has a bit of shyness in her, and being reluctant to talk as she tends to speak with a large emphasis like this even when whispering. Past that, and she's a enthusiastic person with a newfound purpose in life.

She also enjoys stories, and uses them in her own point of view of the world. That everyone has their set path in life, either as a main character in a adventure, or a supporter, the ones in the sidelines. Hotaru doesn't think of this as a thing to be depressed about; She simply wants to try her best as she can in this life, and hopes others would follow that sort of philosophy even though she never forces it on someone else. She also engages herself in self deprecating now and then, mostly alluding to her odd power and reading mostly for the fun of it, and not attempting to discern anything knowledgeable from the text.

As for disposition towards others, Hotaru is amicable to just about anyone. She also feels a sense of wanting to help others like she did herself, so she usually assists people, from doing simple errands, to just attempting to give them advice if she feels that they need it.

Backstory: Hotaru had a quiet, simple life as a child. This caused her to be troubled, being disinterested in everything besides using her odd power she found herself having one day, and the occasional book that she manages to obtain via various methods. She felt herself going in despair, why does she have to live this banal life and not like those in her exciting stories?

Then she had a epiphany. Nothing like through some fantastic event, but just out of the blue. She won't have a exciting life yes, but only if she stayed the way she was, just moping about herself instead of actually searching for it. She slowly changed herself, being more helpful with the people around her, being a bit more outspoken (and then not after finding out her little speech impediment), and generally just having a positive attitude.

Feeling a little discontented with simply staying in the village, Hotaru decided to travel around Gensokyo, if only to find a enjoyable experience somewhere.

Other: When Hotaru thinks, she generally puts her right hand in a gun shape, the index finger resting on the side of her head and occasionally spinning around her hair. As for fighting ability, Hotaru generally attempts to run or avoid a fight, however when worse comes to worse, she has a knife for protection and her cloth can be used as a  sling.

Is it okay?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:28:12 AM by Yog-Rogott »

...Where's my game?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:13 AM »
Edited to include rage and occupation changes.

Edit: Manipulation of clothing. A guy. CLEARLY THIS MEANS SOMETHING.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 10:48:29 AM by Corruption »

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »
Ohoho~?
Seem's Orphea just got jacked.

He can move clothing to a extent

This better not turn into anything NSFW. Cause I won't tolerate that shit.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:02:26 AM by Sonae »

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2011, 10:59:28 AM »
Orphea?

EDIT: And no, Hotaka isn't that type of guy. He would just use it to tug at someone to get their attention instead of basically yelling in their ears or whatnot.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:07:31 AM by Yog-Rogott »

...Where's my game?

« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »
Oprhea.Russ
She was planning a character for that spot.
Not that she was guranteed it.

Also how many people is there now?
Like 12?
Me, Marou, Hanzo, Amra, Crow, Sourfang, GYMO, Trance...
plus four that are submitting. Kat, Orphea, Dorakyura, and you.

AND I STILL NEED A MORIYA MIKO
Everyone must hate the idea of being Sanae's daughter ):
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:07:58 AM by Sonae »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2011, 11:15:06 AM »
DORAKYURA IS JOINING? RAAA-

And also, notice how I changed occupation to Moriya kannushi. ;_;

May the force be with you and all that jazz.

Don't you mean "Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light." or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlPWFt11Pn8

« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:39 AM »
AND I STILL NEED A MORIYA MIKO
Everyone must hate the idea of being Sanae's daughter ):

Sanae's daughter is a good girl  :ohdear:
o7
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:18:16 PM by Dorakyura »

« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2011, 11:56:44 AM »
Kannushi of Moriya Shrine. MALE SHRINE MAIDEN. AWW YEAH.

Denied. ^^'

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »
I dont mean to bother you but, POKE DA GM, hows my Character Look?
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
x.Analysis.x

x.Kat
Name: Arasoi Kikasu - I see you aren't too creative. Or atleast not creative enough to create a new character. Hm...I spose conflict suits you though~
Gender: Male - There seems to be alot of males in this rp...but i guess that's fine.
Ability: Ability to use psionic energy. -
Occupation: Kannushi of Moriya Shrine. MALE SHRINE MAIDEN. AWW YEAH.

Appearance: Trance:"What happened to your appearance?"
                          Me:"Isn't it there? That was the only one I-"
                          Trance:"It's not there and it was probably a bazillion words long."
                          Me:" RAEGRAEGRAEGRAEGRAGEFAEC"

Personality: Arasoi is quite an enigmatic person, not really willing to talk much, or reveal much, unless you probe him enough, or get him mad, as he doesn't really think before he does things. However, at times when he does think, he thinks for a really long time, and the plans he can formulate after that train of thought are really, quite spectacular. If anyone is suited for the role of "mastermind" it's Arasoi, and he often has a great deal of insight and understanding about whatever happens in the world, and possesses considerable intellectual prowess, as well. Though he seems flaky and unreliable most of the time, when the safety or security of any being, is at stake, he won't hesitate to get involved, even if it means using others to do the work for him. He could easily be either a villain or a hero, depending on his whims too.

History:  -Will Fill In When Head Not Hurting-

Other:

Abilities-in-depth:

■Able to use Psionic energy to "hide" oneself for a few seconds, ranging from one to seven. This ability has been described as "refracting light", or "melding with the darkness"
■Able to form blades of purple or green energy, lasting until Arasoi's energy is depleted. Requires Five seconds of being stationary and concentrating.
■Can focus all of his energy into a structure or living thing, and if it is unable to contain the energy forming within itself, it will implode. Using this once depletes all of Arasoi's energy.
■Able to create materialized energy in the form of lightning. Currently only usuable for a short few seconds, and the lightning burns then electrifies.

Psionics refers to the practice, study, or psychic ability of using the mind to induce paranormal phenomena. Examples of this include telepathy, telekinesis, and other workings of the outside world through the psyche.
List of psychic abilities
This is a list of psychic abilities that have been attributed to real-world people. Inclusion in this list does not imply scientific recognition of the existence of an ability. Superhuman abilities from fiction are not included.

Apportation - Materialization, disappearance, or teleportation of an object.
Aura reading - Perception of the energy fields surrounding people, places, and things.
Automatic writing - Writing produced without conscious thought.
Astral projection - An out-of-body experience in which an "astral body" becomes separate from the physical body.
Bilocation - Being in two places at the same time.
Biofield energy healing - Healing by channelling a form of energy.
Clairvoyance - Perception outside the known human senses.
Death-warning - A vision of a living person prior to their death.
Divination - Gaining insight into a situation via a ritual.
Dowsing - Ability to locate objects.
Faith healing - Diagnosing and curing disease using religious devotion.
Mediumship - Communicating with spirits.
Precognition, premonition, prescience, precognitive dreams, and second sight - Perception of future events before they happen.
Psychic surgery - Removal of diseased body tissue via an incision that heals immediately afterwards.
Psychokinesis or telekinesis - Manipulation of matter, space, time or energy.
Psychometry - Obtaining information about a person or object.
Remote viewing - Gathering of information at a distance.
Retrocognition - Perception of past events.
Scrying - Use of an item to view events at a distance or in the future.
Telepathy, extrasensory perception, and sixth sense - Transfer of thoughts or emotions, especially knowing another person's thoughts.
Transvection - Bodily levitation or flying.

See the bold ones? That means they are already taken.

The term Psionics, at least the term used commonly by the online energy communities(OEC), such as this website, tends to refer to a type of energy that can be manipulated with the mind, in order to achieve various different results.

See the bold here? It means something contraversial.

This may include the generation of psionic objects (similar to Energy Constructs) which, upon coming into contact with the brains of living creatures, are capable of inducing severe mental disorientation, damage and pain[/b] (and sometimes even physical damage).

See the underline? That's a keyword.

Psionic energy manipulation is the ability to manipulate and wield energy that is produced by the mind. It also incorporates making psi energy a physical force.
she has shown to create balls of psi energy that upon impact, can cause psychological effects on her victims.

See this? This is bad too

This ability has been shown to give her a natural immunity to mental abilities,

This is definitely not allowed, not for a human atleast.

harm enemies mentally.
She'll also be able to produce a protective cocoon from this energy around herself, which will shield her from both physical and mental threats.
sense the presence of others
short range portals from psionic energy
Psionic Energy Perception, Absorption And Manipulation
understand what people are thinking
manipulate the psionic energy she absorbs and can release it
By releasing the energy, she can repel her victims away from her, leaving them unconscious and causing memory loss and intense pain.
Psychic energy manipulation is the ability to manipulate and wield various psychic energies.
disguise herself by removing herself from the memories of others so that they cannot recognise her, and can install irrational fear in others via eye contact.
all harm done to her to be reflected back onto the enemy which caused it.
Psionic weapon production is the ability to make weapons from psionic energy, which then harm their targets mentally.
Striking a limb would cause mental pain and disorientation, while striking the brain or heart would make a person unconscious, comatose or even DEAD,

Okay now see this one? This is a BIG problem.

able to create any kind of weapon he can think of

Ability jack on Amra.

The ability to absorb and emit powerful psionic energy at will from both the mind and the body. A mental equivalent of Energy Manipulation.
This ability is, basically, the psychic equivalent of induced radioactivity. A person can absorb limitless amounts of psionic energy without harm, and emit it at will in small amounts or in a huge blast similar to a shockwave from a supersonic jet. You can even control bursts of energy in your hands, similar to small atomic explosions, like what someone with induced radioactivity could do.
ApplicationsEdit■Control bursts of psionic energy, similar to radioactivity.
■No psychic could ever hope to read your mind or control you.
■You could eventually develop psychic powers with enough practice.
LimitationsEdit■Psionic energy bursts can be lethal[/u] to others.
■Extreme levels of power can fatigue you very quickly, and gradually weaken your power.

Now that I have finished presenting my evidence. Lets see how many rules you broke~

3.   Killing is prohibited unless otherwise stated.
7.   No one shall be overpowered. This rule will be heavily enforced.

Only 2? Really? Well, not that it is fine for that since you broke or were planning to break the two most important rules.

As for the advisories you ignored...

Be creative and unique.

I despise larthargy when it comes to things like this, where you are given the chance to be the most creative.

You also seemed to miss the important note in my first post.

I value thought, time, creativity, and effort.

And no, copypasting is not thought, time, creativity, nor effort.

So, on these grounds, I deny the ability to use psionic energy.

As for Reisen-tanith.

The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
? on: September 24, 2011, 08:58:56 pm ? Was started.
Re: The New Generation (Story) (May contain TD spoilers)
? Reply #55 on: September 26, 2011, 10:15:46 pm ? Your first post.
? Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 11:18:19 pm ? You recieved your first update.
? Reply #65 on: September 28, 2011, 01:02:38 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #69 on: September 29, 2011, 12:53:05 am ? Update Recieved. A fairly large one not to mention. This post was on Page 3
? Reply #190 on: October 06, 2011, 06:30:07 pm ? Your next post. Which was devoid of RP content. Page 7
? Reply #192 on: October 07, 2011, 01:15:09 am ? Update Recieved
? Reply #207 on: October 07, 2011, 04:11:38 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #209 on: October 08, 2011, 05:23:27 am ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #251 on: October 11, 2011, 02:12:33 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #258 on: October 13, 2011, 01:42:41 am ? Update Recieved. Page 9
? Reply #310 on: October 18, 2011, 02:15:30 pm ? Your Reply. On page 11
? Reply #311 on: October 19, 2011, 03:45:23 am ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #319 on: October 19, 2011, 01:15:33 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #322 on: October 20, 2011, 04:58:09 am ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #330 on: October 20, 2011, 06:45:16 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #335 on: October 22, 2011, 03:49:40 am ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #392 on: October 26, 2011, 01:22:37 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #395 on: October 28, 2011, 04:36:26 am ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #405 on: October 28, 2011, 04:34:40 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #406 on: October 28, 2011, 09:50:12 pm ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #425 on: November 01, 2011, 02:12:30 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #430 on: November 05, 2011, 10:51:22 pm ? Update Recieved.
? Reply #436 on: November 07, 2011, 02:29:07 pm ? Reply.
? Reply #439 on: November 13, 2011, 04:36:50 am ? Update Recieved. This was the final update to be recieved. It was left unreplied to.

Out of the 450 so rp posts, 12 of them belonged to you. You must have also missed the note in my post.

Please make sure you will have sufficient online time.

Are you people really reading these things? let alone thinking about them?

Oh and it's not just your online time either.

Out side of the human village the grass blew in the wind. waves of grass flew across the field almost all at the same rate.
Food must be near...
A black wolf thought stalking through the grass.
The wind blows the scent of chicken right to my noes... what great luck!
She thought hungrily.
She approached a small chicken coop on the out skirts of the village, the grass hiding her presence. One of the hens looked up from the feed and looked around the going back to eating. Contrary to popular belief, wolves don't howl too much when they hunt only to communicate with other wolves other wise they are dead silence, which all the chicken heard before her neck snapped was grass and wind. The wolf enjoyed her meal as the remaining chickens wildly panicked and fled. When a rush of cold went over her body,
"Probably nothing." She said to her self... moments later realizing that she spoke. Before she could react however,
"HALT IN THE NAME OF THE LAW THIEF!"
---Total Words: 174
---Total Characters: 958
Aref looked over at the human in the kimono, and then down at her self..."What the ... I'm humanish now?" she said dropiing the chicken from her mouth. 
"I was hunting for food," She said licking the blood from her lips, *This human looks like shes an alpha... I best listen to her.*
"All right Ma-am, lead the way." She said as she started overtowards the Officer.
---Total Words: 67
---Total Characters: 366
Aref streched her back and sat down, "Hmmm I ate 2 wild hares, a rat and that chicken... it was going to die from age anyways." She said , then pondering, "By the way, who are you and why is it that you locked me up instead of one of the villagers?"
---Total Words: 52
---Total Characters: 249
"I didn't cook it as I wasn't a yokai before... I guess I changed right before you showed up and locked me down here." Aref said.
*Maybe it was something in the chicken...*
"Anyways, how long am I going to be down here for, I'm getting kinda stir crazy here... Can't I work the chicken off or something?" The wolf asked, her tail wagging and foot tapping impatiently.
---Total Words: 68
---Total Characters: 368
"Thank you Ma-am," the wolf says steping out of the cell and stretching her arms. "What sort of work will I be doing."
As she finished her streching something clicked, "...wait what note?" Aref asked slightly on edge.
---Total Words: 38
---Total Characters: 217
"...hmmm sounds intresting...I might be able to help out with my keen sense of smell, for instance that rice you had a while ago, might have needed more salt." Areff said sniffing the air. "Well lead the way ma-am, I'm yours for now." the wolf said showing her neck.
---Total Words: 49
---Total Characters: 266
"Well it still needed more taste to it." The wolf responded following kotohime up the stairs and into the mess that is the main floor.
 "Kami... that is a mess," Aref said looking into the piles sniffing a little, "where did you find it all?"
---Total Words: 45
---Total Characters: 242
"Really, the Outside world huh?" Aref said; a disctinct comparison of a magpie came to mind.
"So when do we begin the hunt-patrol I mean, sorry instincts still here."
---Total Words: 29
---Total Characters: 166
"huh I thought I was discret enough... must have been the chickens." Aref mused at the top of the stairs heading down after the princess. "So what exactly are we looking out for?" the wolf asked "thiefs youkai the like?"
---Total Words: 40
---Total Characters: 220
Aref paused looking over the village, she had seen it from a distance but had never been to one, much less one at her point of view now. "Its so... active... so many people in one place... so many aromas and sounds," the wolf said, a bit taken back by the culture shock. "I think I sense some youkai... is that normal?" Aref said scaning the town.
---Total Words: 67
---Total Characters: 347
"hmmmm sounds like an accepting place. By the way, seems as though there are allot of people over there," Aref said looking out over to the crowd in the center of the village, "Is the market having a special or is there a festival or something?" the wolf Inquired trying to focus in on the crowd.
---Total Words: 56
---Total Characters: 296
Aref hurried after Kotohime towards the crowd, then looking up at the statue with her. (hmmm thats a large statue... an Idol maybe... whats with the eyes though?)
"... whats not good?" She asks glancing around at the people around it, then sniffing the air, "something wrong?"
---Total Words: 47
---Total Characters: 277

Now, I believe that is more than enough evidence to justify my decision.
Before you depart, I'd like you to look over the other player's profiles. Then look at your own. Then I want you to look at how many people I have so far. Then at the number of people Squawkers had. Squawks was one of my close friends. So we talked quite a bit. And I remember he did say that 14 people is way too much. Now, count the roles provided in the first post +1. As you can see, I prepared enough for TEN people. And currently, I'm over that amount. I'm very happy my rp has recieved so much interest, but I don't want to be updating so many people like Squawks did.

So with this, I declare that Reisen-tanith has been Rejected for not meeting the minimum requirements of this roleplay.

Kat, do not rage at this. You only recieved a light slap on the wrists. You can edit your sign up and you still have the chance to be accepted. However, I expect you'll put in the effort that atleast everyone else has.

Reisen-tanith

• White Wolf of the West
  • Must not use military vehicles to ?Squish? things.
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »
Eh well, Back to looking for a new Rp, I've never been good with detail but I replied to each of his responses to mine, though some campouts pushed my response time to late. Thanks for the honesty and ... quite indepth evidence.
There are 2 items I believe can solve any problem
1. The Doctor's sonic screw driver
2. Marisa's 8 trigrams reactor

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2011, 05:34:17 PM »
/nods
Honesty is a great thing to have.
I thank you for understanding. /bows

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2011, 06:42:50 PM »
Should've stuck with manipulation of metal, Kat.
Sugoiiii~

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2011, 06:58:19 PM »
I kinda like Koryu, it's a rather interesting NPC.
And there's irony to it too. His power is the ability to free anything from whatever's binding them. And yet...He himself is bound by his crazy ambition.
I think Takuma'd have a good time slugging it out with 'im. On the grounds of knocking some sense into 'im, as well as 'freeing' Koryu from his own bindings, his delusions.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2011, 07:06:35 PM »
Should've stuck with manipulation of metal, Kat.

Well, you've got to agree. Reisen + Sakuya + Satori immunity + My character + Sunny + Unamed NPC1 + Nazrin + Iku + Flandre + GodKnowsWhoElse = Tooooooooooooooooooooooo damn overpowered

Name: Koryu Daidouji
Species: Human-turned Youkai.
Ability: Freedom. As his sister's power is based on chains, thethers and bonds, Koryu has the ability to free people and things from that which binds them. Rivets from steel, splinters from wood, branches from trees, trees from ground. He can also affect people with it, freeing them from their fears, their courage, unleashing their emotions and instincts, or their reason and logic. It is this power that enabled him to acheive his dream of becoming a true youkai: he freed himself from the chains of humanity, his previous life.
Appearance: Braided black hair falling down halfway down his back. Blue trousers and matching vest, with a white shift underneath, all of which showing obvious signs of wear, like a man that's worn them pretty much every day for two years. Which is fairly close to true. Wears a silver ring with a sapphire jewel.
Other: Developed danmaku before his sister, he has spellcards of his own. (Which I'll develop if and when I have need)
The nature of his power also allows him to transform other beings into youkai, which he has done three times before, and these youkai are his friends and followers, devoted to his cause of helping all living beings attain the greatness of youkai-ness, freeing them from the burden of their limited lives. However, he cannot force this transformation upon a living being, it has to be accepted by the other. This is what he and his comrades currently seeks; a way to use his powers on a Gensokyo-wide scale, for the benefit of all.

That's the skeleton of Kohaku's opposite star, anyway. I'll furnish additional details as well as profiles of the three converts of his upon request, if you've a place in this story for him, Sonae.

SOUR

YOU. ARE. MAGNIFICENT.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:11:28 PM by Sonae »

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »
also if needed I can very easily convert Tetsumaru to a girl. :>
Sugoiiii~

« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2011, 11:03:56 PM »
Oho? Why is that?

Btw Sorry I forgot to answer earlier.

Trance and I have been talking; if at all possible, can Tetsumaru and Senri be childhood friends?

Yes.
Well. Childhood being 6-10 abouts?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2011, 11:13:46 PM »
Doesn't really matter what age constitutes childhood, Amra and I agreed that the two would be ~*~bros~*~ or something of equivalent status~

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:56 PM »
Sonae, can I change my character if YJ won't qualify for Moriya shrine maiden?

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2011, 11:28:52 PM »
Huh..doing that would free up Youkai Exterminator wouldn't it?

I was actually toying with the idea of the Teahouse being a popular hangout for the village's more peculiar kids.
Such as Senri, Tetsumaru, Takuma, and so on.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:14 PM »
You mentioned having a lack of girls somewhere up there; just saying that if needs be, I'm okay with a genderswap.
Sugoiiii~

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:29 PM »
I was actually toying with the idea of the Teahouse being a popular hangout for the village's more peculiar kids.
Such as Senri, Tetsumaru, Takuma, and so on.

Senri kind of works at the Teahouse so :V

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
Well yes, I just tossed him in there as an example.
Partly because he was one of the first three to come to mind...And one of the only ones whose name I could actually remember right off the bat.
Largely due to the meaning behind the name.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!