Author Topic: 東方仮想絵画~ Painting of Disaster (Important Announcement)  (Read 8350 times)

kirbio

• Leader of Team αlternative Σnding
  • Or is it...?
If you don't like this game,Then PLEASE ignore it.

After long time of lurking,finally!
Hello,everyone.My name is kirbio.Who had been used Danmakufu V.0.12m for a while.
Thanks to my friend,Talosmisake.Who teach me some technique as well as help me with this game.I can finally release V.0.8a demo.

[What is  is game?]
This was made by a doujin game circle named Animated,Inc.(Which I am head of the circle)
It's a non-profit game made in Danmakufu V.0.12m.(We didn't association or contactedwith Team Shanghai Alice in any ways)
It contains some original characters,some of them is males too.
Please bear in mind that some music isn't finished yet. So that I used some video games soundtrack or a remix by dBu.
Those are listed as "Placeholder Song" in game.

[Screenshot]
Warning:Big Images. May contains spoiler.

Download Link: www.mediafire.com/download/z81…
Bulletforge Link: http://bulletforge.heroku.com/u/kirbio/p/painting-of-disaster/v/08a

[Instruction]
1.Unzipped the files
2.(Optional)This game needs to run in Japanese locale,so install applocale.
2.Click th_dnh.exe to start the game.
4.Choose Stage
5.Choose Touhou Painting of Disaster
6.Game Start!

※This game use a lot of your computer's performance.There may be some lag due to low spec of PC.
※If you find a bug,please reported me via PM.

EDIT:
Attention!!
For who downloaded above,You'll face a slowdown problem after you beat Aya.As well as some music doesn't unlock.
Please Download this patch to fix: https://www.mediafire.com/?313ba1dex9q3l32

[Instruction for applying the patch]
1.Unzipped everything
2.Copy the content in each folder to the same folder in the game.

[Staff]
Programmer: kirbio,Talosmistake
BGM:Wanwan,Yoiyami,Komeiji Records,mocchie
Character Designer/Art: Crazyqueen
Story: Crazyqueen
Spriter: kirbio
Story Translator : TokoyamiReiki,Sonothehedgehog
Background: kirbio,TokoyamiReiki

Original Touhou by ZUN
Touhou PoD made by Animated,Inc.
(c)Animated,Inc.2013

There's a lot of contents that will be released later,As well as Extra Stage. Please wait warmly...
Feedback,comment,criticism welcome!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 08:22:56 AM by kirbio »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: 東方仮想絵画~ Painting of Disaster
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 10:11:58 AM »
Greetings kirbio, a real pleasure to see a circle releasing their work and even in the nostalgic (it is quite nostalgic now) old engine. The screenshots look very promising for the eye. We'll leave the gameplay over to the core players.

"※This game use a lot of your computer's performance.There may be some lag due to low spec of PC."
Do you have any plans for applying options to tweak these effects? Or is it due to the patterns? I know some of the large releases allow this (i.e: Mystical Power Plant)

kirbio

• Or is it...?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:28:53 AM »
Thank you very much!,Helepolis .

...and even in the nostalgic (it is quite nostalgic now) old engine. ...

I was recently found out how advanced that ph3 is on this forum.But the game development itself is in the state that cannot returning. :)

"※This game use a lot of your computer's performance.There may be some lag due to low spec of PC."
Do you have any plans for applying options to tweak these effects? Or is it due to the patterns? I know some of the large releases allow this (i.e: Mystical Power Plant)

I've tested and I think it didn't lag much.As we use a lot of default effect.But I'll implemented that in the future.
(Also I have an advice from TLC and MPP team too,Coincidence!?)

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 01:20:21 PM »
I wouldn't indeed port to ph3 with your progress. I took the risk of porting from 0.12m to ph3 with my own game. Mine was three stages developed lacking last boss fight and stage patterns + menu. I wouldn't advice this at all for you. Not at this point of a working demo.

"(Also I have an advice from TLC and MPP team too,Coincidence!?)"
SFX_ZUN.wav !!

kirbio

• Or is it...?
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 06:18:41 PM »
Attention!!
For who downloaded above,You'll face a slowdown problem after you beat Aya.As well as some music doesn't unlock.
Please Download this patch to fix: https://www.mediafire.com/?313ba1dex9q3l32

[Instruction for applying the patch]
1.Unzipped everything
2.Copy the content in each folder to the same folder in the game.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 06:25:16 PM by kirbio »

kirbio

• Or is it...?
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 08:14:51 AM »
Mini Update:
While this update didn't contains anything new. But I would like to announced that in next update.
This game's name will change to "東方虚地像  ~ Painting of Disaster" instead.(Thanks to Soichiro W.)

Also we are working on grammar fixing now.Thanks to PhantomSong. Who gladly to help us.
We are also working on a new dialogue system. Here's the progress.

Also we would like to announced that in the next update,All placeholder tracks will be deleted. Due to a negative feedback we have.
The stage(s) or boss(es) who doesn't have theme will remains silence until our composer finish it.

That's all for this update.
We are still open for tip/improvement/feedback/criticism. Feel free to PM me. But please be polite,don't insulting.

Thanks anyone for support.

EDIT 1 : Caught a typo in Reimu's character title. It's now fixed.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 10:45:46 AM by kirbio »

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
  • I can cut people with all this edge
Re: 東方仮想絵画~ Painting of Disaster (Important Announcement)
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 04:27:08 AM »
 :o you got Wanwan as one of your music composers  :o Heh but pretty good game you got there  :D , though I'm curious as to why Marisa is holding a feather pen at the title screen? , is she the culprit?  :o
いつもニコニコあなたの隣に這いよる!生放送!は好き。月です~す。略してニコニャル
Learned how to use a custom shotsheet : 12/28/13 *clapclapclap*
東方謎佚光 ~ Dimensional Light Abscence Work In Progress Touhou Fangame