Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56666 times)

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #630 on: May 30, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »
Yaaay, sounds like fun

No it isn't. Now seriously go away. You have stuff to do, right?
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #631 on: May 30, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »
Probably not. Being here and all...

Alice Fact

• Kingdom Hearts
  • let's play shintopuncher
« Reply #632 on: May 30, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
lower rank by dying
Regarding score threads: For the time being, I'm not going to be online much; I would suggest that you simply do as you normally do, because I will come back and I will want those threads when I do.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #633 on: May 30, 2009, 11:27:03 PM »
lower rank by dying

Better yet, die in the attempt of timing out an attack. Two for the price of one!
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

« Reply #634 on: May 30, 2009, 11:48:59 PM »

...Damn. Even in her official art she looks androgynous. I still say it's a she.

And BTW, I did this with three lives to spare. :P Sariel bent over a took it this time.

And with these new idiot maidens, I fear the end is near. D:

I fear you're paranoid.

D: D: D: *spazzes out*

Also, that's supposed to be MY color text! I used it in the five minutes I was an idiot maiden before TSO took it away from me and I AM NOT BITTER ABOUT IT.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:27:49 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #635 on: May 31, 2009, 12:30:23 AM »
...so, who's the green supposed to be? :x
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

« Reply #636 on: May 31, 2009, 12:33:49 AM »
Serpentarius.

I wonder what E-Mouse's color will be?

Looks like my term is about to be over.

;_; I'm gonna miss you and Ruro's (not really) antics.

You mean you're not going to miss us? ;_;

You're gonna leave? D:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:23:17 AM by nintendonut888 »

deslar`ris

« Reply #637 on: May 31, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »
Serpentarius. I wonder what E-Mouse's color will be?

I say yellow. But meh. So, new idiot maidens? Like a complete switch or just a few?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #638 on: May 31, 2009, 12:46:15 AM »
I wonder what E-Mouse's color will be?

Octarine.  I'm calling it right now.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #639 on: May 31, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »
OUR NEW OVERLORDS!

So, we'll need to make up a new Idiot Maiden Game.

Old Idiot Maidens revolting
This is an unprecedented serious Affair
Girls are preparing, please wait warmly until ready

Playables:New Idiot Maidens:
Pesco
Serp  (I get the totally bugged shot type.)
E-Mouse

Stage 1 Mid: Pedonymous
Stage 1 Boss: Easy Mode
Stage 2 Mid : Gpop 
Stage 2 Boss : TranceHime
Stage 3 Mid: Drake
Stage 3 Boss:Ahoge Fairy
Stage 4 Mid: N Theorist
Stage 4 Boss: S Ruroni
Stage 5 Mid:Suwako Mafiya
Stage 5 Boss : Kanako Yasaka
Stage 6 Midbosses : Rurogi Shiki and Kanguya Yaraisan
Stage 6 Boss:Donut
EX Mid: Letty Whiterock
EX Boss & Phantasm Mid: Edible
Phantasm Boss:TSO and Trance/RegulusHime

Made some edits

Somebody do a Danmakufu for this!!!
We at Cirno's Perfect Math Class are too lazy. We made a list like this for the least Idiot Maiden Regime, so yeah.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:06:01 AM by Serpentarius »

nintendonut888

« Reply #640 on: May 31, 2009, 12:59:19 AM »
So Trancehime is the new Rin Satsuki?

*snrk*

Also, Ruro and Kanako are the stage 6 midbosses ala Yukari and Yuyuko in CtC.

That would be awesome.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 01:01:13 AM by Kanako Yasaka »

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #641 on: May 31, 2009, 01:03:13 AM »

nintendonut888

« Reply #642 on: May 31, 2009, 01:07:31 AM »
Wait a sec...I thought Trancehime was TSO's hubby! :O

Possible extra/phantasm backstory?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #643 on: May 31, 2009, 01:41:34 AM »
...so, who's the green supposed to be? :x
A real mod.

EDIT: oh you meant the text, Serpentarius from the edit logs.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #644 on: May 31, 2009, 01:48:03 AM »
Oh my god I just...wow.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #645 on: May 31, 2009, 02:19:11 AM »

That would be pretty epic if someone bored enough actually did a danmakufu game for this.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #646 on: May 31, 2009, 02:36:26 AM »
I didn't make the new Idiot Maiden game? Not much of a surprise, since I don't get much time online all of a sudden. There's a bunch of stuff I'd quote if I wasn't as lazy/on my sister's laptop and in a hurry to check everything.

WALL-E was the most recent movie I watched too! Pleasant little film~

Libraries are fun. To follow tradition, the three of us (my brother, sister, and self) will be volunteering/trying to get a job there. Should be fun, especially if I can get the paid position and get to work with my old friend.

Anyway, I was languishing around earlier (stress=increased stomach acids?), but Monday is my last chance...

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #647 on: May 31, 2009, 02:46:25 AM »
Oh my god I just...wow.

Hey I'm on there, sweet~

And what the hell. Not putting me in that god damn danmakufu line up. I'm more than worthy of a boss spot!

*Threatening point*

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #648 on: May 31, 2009, 02:50:30 AM »
So, Ruroni, what will be your gimmick based on which of the playable characters goes up against you?
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #649 on: May 31, 2009, 02:52:54 AM »
brb drawing rikako

nintendonut888

« Reply #650 on: May 31, 2009, 03:03:45 AM »
So, Ruroni, what will be your gimmick based on which of the playable characters goes up against you?

In the original game, I decided to put Ruro as the stage 4 boss because she changes her name. The way I figure it, she has different names depending on which character and shot type goes up against her. For example, Serpentarius A could go up against Rurogetsu and face spell cards like Gengetu Spark, and E-Mouse B could face Tenshi Ruronai, who uses attacks from SWR adapted for danmaku.

BTW, I did the most derptastic IN extra run ever. I got raped unexpectedly by Mokou, ruining an otherwise godly run that's the best I've ever done.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #651 on: May 31, 2009, 03:07:40 AM »
For example, Serpentarius A could go up against Rurogetsu and face spell cards like Gengetu Spark, and E-Mouse B could face Tenshi Ruronai, who uses attacks from SWR adapted for danmaku.

You haven't even seen some of my other name combinations, like Reisen Rurongein Inaba, Ruroko Saigyouji, or even Fujiwara no Rurou. :P

That said, Rurogi Shiki is by far my favourite, because I am a Kara no Kyokai fangirl. <3

And yeah, I'm seriously going to miss being an Idiot Maiden. 's been fun. :(

@Serp: Gimmicks will include LOL PC-98 GRAPHICS and throwing a camera at the player character, complete with the gamestyle abruptly switching to Shoot the Bullet-esque scenes.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #652 on: May 31, 2009, 03:12:24 AM »
And yeah, I'm seriously going to miss being an Idiot Maiden. 's been fun. :(

I will take up your sword glowy edits!

What colour are you going to use?

Both green and black seem appropriate for a guy with a Sikieiki avatar.  Can't quite decide.

Black looks almost like spoiler text. It also looks damn awesome. I recommend you use black.
Oh, and words cannot express enough my love for you, as the only other Shikieiki fan in all creation. ;_;

@Serp: Gimmicks will include LOL PC-98 GRAPHICS and throwing a camera at the player character, complete with the gamestyle abruptly switching to Shoot the Bullet-esque scenes.

So you're going to be that boss everyone complains about?  Though, I suppose the others might pick worse concepts...

Yep. :P I'm just ripping off my own concepts from Indelible Crash Script, too. Of all the people here, only E-Mouse would also be able to do that.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:25:35 AM by Rurogi Shiki »
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #653 on: May 31, 2009, 03:15:56 AM »
In the original game, I decided to put Ruro as the stage 4 boss because she changes her name. The way I figure it, she has different names depending on which character and shot type goes up against her. For example, Serpentarius A could go up against Rurogetsu and face spell cards like Gengetu Spark, and E-Mouse B could face Tenshi Ruronai, who uses attacks from SWR adapted for danmaku.
Ironically, Kanako could've done that too, seeing as his position as the "Gensokyo Blender". =3

And Kanguya Yaraisan and Rurogi Shiki are their most powerful forms or something. =3

Serp, don't forget: The Idiot Maiden position comes with the bonus abilities of tampering with another person's avatar and custom title. For example, see this~

So I noticed.  I may need to get creative with that.

...eh, thanks for the avatar I guess.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:25:55 AM by Suwako Mafiya »

nintendonut888

« Reply #654 on: May 31, 2009, 03:26:17 AM »
As long as you don't leave us, I guess I'll eventually learn to deal with it...but the orange glowy text~ D:

BTW, how did MS normal go? I'm sure timing out boss attacks went well...:P

[21:27] <TranceHime> Hey Ruro how did MS Normal go~
[21:27] <Sakura-Rurouni> If you think I'm going to touch that game again without a meterstick, think again. :/

I will someday. Honestly, I was just curious about if it was possibly to time out attacks in PC-98.

*gets a meter stick*

Here you go~ <3

:/

BTW, E-Mouse A and E-Mouse B are going to be named A-Mouse and B-Mouse.

And @Trance, you're actually going to be like how Ran was used by Yukari in her boss fight. :P

In ICS, Phantasm was two bosses. Doyora and Betty. And they were fighting each other throughout the whole thing, and you as Nameless Fairy (the player character) got caught in the crossfire. =D

Cute. Well, like I said, here at least a few of TSO's spell cards are her throwing around Trance like how Yukari makes Ran spin around the screen.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:35:11 AM by nintendonut888 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #655 on: May 31, 2009, 03:27:17 AM »
It would be funny if my Phantasm form was actually RegulusHime (D.I.V.I.N.E Regulus.)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #656 on: May 31, 2009, 04:34:46 AM »

Some elk that I drew for no reason other than rage at donut's comics

deslar`ris

« Reply #657 on: May 31, 2009, 04:37:58 AM »
elk.jpg

Some elk that I drew for no reason other than rage at donut's comics

Damn you Freud...