Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56689 times)

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2009, 02:40:45 AM »

Start --> Run... --> notepad.exe
Edible's a Genius!

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2009, 02:41:20 AM »
I don't like Notepad. :( Besides, considering my computer could still die at any time (it's not as if it's magically gotten better), storing it in an online place would be better, and considering the thing in question is various parts of RWoS mafia, it'd be much more convenient to store it here.

If it really comes down to it, use http://pastebin.com/ and manually write down the links (they're tiny!

And I use Notepad 'cause I don't have much of a choice. :(

Eh...if my one moment of glory is really going to be lost forever, I'll just have to live with the memory of it. The game's too long to save like that.

Actually, whatever happened to that archive of mafia games I heard about?

EDIT: Sodium, get an avatar.

I'm going to piggyback on your post because it doesn't raise my post count. ;D

The glow function. Left is Firefox, right is IE.

You mean you never knew it looked that awesome? I have to highlight your text if I want to read it in Firefox. X_X

Also, bad news Ruro: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=579339&topic=49605843

I am oh so jealous.  ::)

You'd better be. 8)

BTW, how did that MS normal run go? :O I seriously wanted to know how you were doing at it.

Later, I'm being a sexy cool maid getting felt up by her fifteen-year-old mistress. Stuff's awesome.

ALSO, YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayvLZpgqN88&fmt=18

Not bad, but I have a problem with just listening to music on its own before I like the song.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:05:13 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #212 on: May 22, 2009, 08:13:12 AM »
Meh at mafia.

Meh at IE v Firefox.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #213 on: May 22, 2009, 08:58:06 AM »
Meh at Trance.

Meh at everything ever forever.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Gpop

« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2009, 12:21:59 PM »
lol at Mafia.

lol at IE vs FF.

lol at everything at life.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
meh at lol.

meh at meh.

meh

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »
This thread doesn't amuse me.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »

So what?

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2009, 01:55:17 PM »
Thats what :|

« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
then one day you wake up and realize you're pissing in a sea of piss

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »
lawl, piss.

nintendonut888

« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »
You're not amused because you are not soft enough.

So math test today, wish me luck...I have an 89% in the class, and if I somehow do good on this test it might be enough to get me an A.

EDIT: Also, check back here for hawt update action in case the web filter as school is retarded again.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 02:14:08 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »
You deserve no luck
Just kidding ;w;

« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2009, 02:16:09 PM »

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »
Awkwaaaard..

« Reply #225 on: May 22, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »
read the filename you dolt

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

« Reply #226 on: May 22, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »
no, but I just did.
GIMME GIMME YOUR TIME, SHOW ME SHOW ME YOUR LOVE!

Gpop

« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2009, 06:12:02 PM »
You want this to be interesting?

Go and find someone to abuse =/.

nintendonut888

« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »
o_O And people say I post too much.

So I'm not entirely sure how the test went. My teacher was difficult as always and refused to clarify a part of what he said. The problem? Four questions relied on me knowing exactly what he meant, and he wouldn't give it to me. As it turned out though, my guess was right. I'm not sure I got an A, but I think I did alright.

Also, I need more days where you spend an entire block walking 2.5 miles. Walking's fun.

Walking is fun. Especially on pleasant spring/fall/winter days.

Yeah. It's running I hate. If sports had you walk, I'd do much better at them.

The only thing I really hate about sports is that they make you sweat. A lot. I don't do well with sweat. >_> That's why I like swimming and relaxed biking.

I'm more hateful of the fact that I manage to find strange and exotic ways to hurt myself in every sport ever. And the fact that the only thing I can do well is dodge, like dodgeball (yes I do think I have lunatic dodging skillz IRL too).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:06:34 PM by nintendonut888 »

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2009, 08:05:07 PM »
o_O And people say I post too much.

So I'm not entirely sure how the test went. My teacher was difficult as always and refused to clarify a part of what he said. The problem? Four questions relied on me knowing exactly what he meant, and he wouldn't give it to me. As it turned out though, my guess was right. I'm not sure I got an A, but I think I did alright.

Also, I need more days where you spend an entire block walking 2.5 miles. Walking's fun.

Walking is fun. Especially on pleasant spring/fall/winter days.

Yeah. It's running I hate. If sports had you walk, I'd do much better at them.

Walking... HahaHAHAHahAHAHAHaHAHAHa.... Fun until you get confined to an exercise bike because you feet get owned by blisters.  And I'll have to brush up on running if I'm to have any hope on surviving the PT.

nintendonut888

« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2009, 08:07:34 PM »
I don't need an exercise bike in the first place.  8)

Greyn

• Berninghousn
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2009, 08:11:22 PM »
I don't need an exercise bike in the first place.  8)

Oh I don't have a base need for an exercise bike, it's a replacement for walking until my feet recover from the blisters.

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2009, 08:46:34 PM »
*abuses*
Yay, Im doing it right!

Gpop

« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »
I think our next target to abuse is Pedo and his inability to fap/his chastity belt.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »
eh. You guys go do that. I'll just laze around. :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Gpop

« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »
New avatar w00t!

I also have a Satori version if anyone wants it =/.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »
New avatar w00t!
Hooray. I got bored and made one last night. 4 hours for this.

...brb breakfast.

"Spell Card Theory?"

Oh ya, I started it. Well, writing down copious amounts of notes for Spell Cards, that is.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:36:29 PM by BaitySM »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Gpop

« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2009, 10:19:09 PM »

Satori avatar if anyone wants it =/.

Both of the Komeiji avatars came from an NSFW doujin btw =/.

nintendonut888

« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2009, 10:42:54 PM »
Oh I don't have a base need for an exercise bike, it's a replacement for walking until my feet recover from the blisters.

I don't get blisters either. :P In Japan I had to walk for miles every day, and I never got blisters on my feet.

So today in my Fish and Wildlife Resources class...I HAD DONUTS! ^_^ Two chocolate ones, so delicious~

But then...we were given a new project (the class is mostly projects). We've suddenly moved away from fish onto elk. You know what it entails...?

Making a comic book of informative information about elk.

Drawing.

D:

+_+

Thankfully I have little else to worry about. Today a whole bunch of stuff in school ended at one time. The math test, we're FINALLY getting ready to move on from The Scarlet Letter (movie still made me laugh from all the narms), and the previous Fish and Wildlife project was done today. So other than chemistry homework this is all I've got to do.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 11:23:18 PM by nintendonut888 »

Greyn

• Berninghousn
« Reply #239 on: May 23, 2009, 12:08:28 AM »
I don't get blisters either. :P In Japan I had to walk for miles every day, and I never got blisters on my feet.

So today in my Fish and Wildlife Resources class...I HAD DONUTS! ^_^ Two chocolate ones, so delicious~

But then...we were given a new project (the class is mostly projects). We've suddenly moved away from fish onto elk. You know what it entails...?

Making a comic book of informative information about elk.

Drawing.

D:

+_+

Thankfully I have little else to worry about. Today a whole bunch of stuff in school ended at one time. The math test, we're FINALLY getting ready to move on from The Scarlet Letter (movie still made me laugh from all the narms), and the previous Fish and Wildlife project was done today. So other than chemistry homework this is all I've got to do.

Oh the deal for me is I'm playing through a wide gap of 'catch up'.  My physical shape is still unacceptable for recruitment.  What I've been doing for weeks is continually pushing myself further and further (and thus far beyond what I should be doing as the blisters indicate).  I still have plenty of weight to lose and much more strength training to do before this whole deal is done.