Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 55370 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2009, 06:12:15 AM »
Yes, Tsundere Mode, I took pictars xD

I would like to share to you all both the new things around here and my entire childhood in the form of things I see!

For lunch earlier my family and I met up with a waitress we knew since a long time ago, it was quite interesting. And also very nice to be in a place overseas where you can communicate easily.

Right now, I am at a coffee shop drinkan some caffeine and on the internet. :3

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2009, 06:13:39 AM »
Oh Trance, you need to post pictures. If even I can get over my camera shyness, you need to post pics. =D
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2009, 06:15:40 AM »
I'll probably take pictures of myself tomorrow or later tonight.

But right now, enviro-pix first, you definitely ALL have to see the Sexual Wellbeing Store, advertising such things like Oral Toys, Vibrators, Reliable Condoms and the like.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2009, 06:21:36 AM »
ahahahaha. Oh, man. This is gonna be a thing, isn't it?
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2009, 06:57:03 AM »
But right now, enviro-pix first, you definitely ALL have to see the Sexual Wellbeing Store, advertising such things like Oral Toys, Vibrators, Reliable Condoms and the like.
You know what to get =P

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2009, 06:58:33 AM »
You hate them, too?
Actually, funny thing, I had no idea you mentioned Scene Kids in the topic, I just felt like saying it after my brother and his "posse" came over and was smoking pot on the front lawn.

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2009, 07:10:49 AM »
yawn

i need to sleep but i have work to do

AFTER I'VE GRADUATED

goddamn

whatever

zzz

oh yeah draw tenshi too

nintendonut888

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2009, 07:15:27 AM »
Eh, it's way too late to start Tenshi now.

Go see how apparently badass I am in that IRL thread instead. >_>
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2009, 07:20:17 AM »
I fall over myself to get a time that's late enough for you to start, and you pull this.

Naw, man.

Naw.

imma cut you

aw man i am so sleep deprived at the moment

and i have a hot deito tomorrow

i don't need this right now

nintendonut888

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2009, 07:21:59 AM »
O_O

Late for me is simply dark (meaning in your time zone about 10:00). I GUESS I could try drawing her, but I'm a bit exhausted.

's 1:22 here atm
yay mountain time
if you want to, go ahead, i won't make you do anything
but it's really good timin'
T_T

Hmm...I'mma flip a coin. Heads, I do Tenshi. Tails, I don't do Tenshi. brb

k

imma trust you
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:25:59 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

nintendonut888

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2009, 07:26:06 AM »
...ALRIGHT, we're doing Tenshi then! Let's start this thang.

SHIT YEAH DAWGS

PARTY IN DA HEEZY

i don't think my drinks were spiked

...Were they?

i don kno

i feel quite sober acutally

i wonder how i would be drunk

Anyway, I'll repost this to give me my base:

Let's get this started...I'm starting to feel sleep-deprived though, so hopefully I won't wimp out.

imma be wathcin

watchin

whatever
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:34:06 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2009, 07:28:19 AM »
...pffffAHAHAHAHA. OH man. That picture is just so hilarious. I have no idea why though.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2009, 07:33:57 AM »
OFFICIAL PROGRESS POST: Feet are done, hooray. I'm not sure how this "drawing from bottom up" deal is going to go, but I may as well try it.'

I'm absolutely terrible at drawing from bottom up
I always start with face structure
I know some of my friends do damn well with this, though, so good luck

Aw dang it, I knew this wasn't going to work. I now cannot draw her dress right. I may as well start ALL over.

the reason bottom up doesn't work, imo, is because of fold lines
how are you supposed to draw fold lines falling from the top when you're startin at the bottom?

Fold lines are beyond me. Anyway, I've instead started with her hat. Since my last picture had such a great hat, I've been studying hat theory and I may FINALLY come up with a good one. I'll have to see how Tenshi's head fits though.

Argh no! Tenshi's face is taking after her hat and looks like a turnip! DX

...Hat theory?

It's like spell card theory...but with hats. =D

and i thought i was crazy

CRAZY CAT LADY

BOY

WHATEVER

Okay, as usual, I'm going to have to go with the face.

Now the eyes...oh god.

Attempt 1: Alien eyes

kekekekekeke
martian tenshi

It has been photographed for posterity, don't worry.

Damn it, I KNOW there's a way to make eyes look good. I see it all the time, why can't I figure it out? Attempt 2 = Psycho Tenshi
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:50:05 AM by nintendonut888 »

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2009, 07:49:53 AM »
by the way

i love gta touhou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aomgOM-p4Q

shikieiki is a true bro

that is all

Damn it, I KNOW there's a way to make eyes look good. I see it all the time, why can't I figure it out? Attempt 2 = Psycho Tenshi

Restoring sanity points to help you.
What precisely is it that is bothersome about eyes? I struggled with them for a long while, and maybe I can help you out if you show me your process.

nintendonut888

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2009, 07:51:24 AM »
Serious question: Should I just go with giving Tenshi a "I'm gonna rape you" look?

What precisely is it that is bothersome about eyes? I struggled with them for a long while, and maybe I can help you out if you show me your process.

They always look wrong. Like I wish I could make them look at all like how anime artists do them. You've seen my past works; Kurumi is how my eyes usually turn out. All I want is an expression that doesn't look weird. Specifically, their shape.

k

you overrided my edit :<

Apart from using charts of eye sketches as references for eyes, which are available at any "how to draw" site out there, I recommend you use this.

It's a series of tutorials; this one is specifically on how to draw eyes. There are others, such as "how to draw ears", "how to draw hands" (sweet Jesus I suck at that), "how to draw hair", etc. All very convenient, and detailed!

HOLD IT! I think I may have somehow done it! They don't look like Tenshi's eyes at all, but they look like eyes! OMG I'm so happy! :D I'll take them for now.

Hooray!

On to the hair and neck...

Thanks, I'll look at that later. For now, let's press on...

Yep, I'm watching now

Neck actually came out semi-decent. Same with hair, although it's her prettiest feature and therefore I butchered it. ;_; Now on to the other hardest part: The pink part of her dress.

You're using colour?
ho' shit, that's a whole diff'rent ball game.

I'm coloring all my Touhous now. I can't do hair right without color anyway as dreadlock-Kurumi proved.

Anyway, this isn't turning out so bad right now! I even have her holding her sword now! Sure the fingers are EoSD ZUN level, but what can you do?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 08:10:59 AM by nintendonut888 »

« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2009, 08:12:46 AM »
Damn I read it wrong, I'll be going for the navy.  From what I've researched I'll be going to Naval Station Great Lakes around Chicago.
I respect your decision. You're going to have one big adventure around the world in the Navy. You'll stop into many ports and see places around earth.

But you're still not safe, just because you're out at the sea. Now only if I could remember that british ship that sunk from one missile blow.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2009, 08:15:08 AM »
I like using varied reference pictures for different fold lines and angles.

Here are three.

Tenshi is the prettiest Touhoe. Sanae is right up there too, but Tenshi has superior accessories.

nintendonut888

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
Holy crap, face aside, Tenshi's looking kinda awesome by my standards! This might turn out pretty cool! I've got the outline of the pink thing done, now to add the details. I also have the arms and they don't look particularly OMG or nothin'!

And I'm still way below stuff like fold lines.

I think most artists end up drawing fold lines instinctively, so I disagree.

Well, not me. Maybe someday if I continue with this thing.

With that, I am done with the pink thing, weird design things included! Now to put on those rainbow things and the remainder of her skirt.

Question: How does the colors on her rainbow things progress? What colors are which ones?

Colours of the rainbow. Start with yellow on the right (her left) and progress to purple all the way to the left (her right).

ZOMG I'm somehow onto coloring.

Got it. Coloring is always the quickest part of this process, so I think next update I'll be ready to upload!

\o/

I kinda wish I had more colors to work with than I do...

CRAYOLA

TOOL OF CHAMPIONS

Seriously. -_- I couldn't get the right shade of pink. Welp, either way, only the blue part of her skirt left to draw. Next update will be the picture.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 08:48:14 AM by nintendonut888 »

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2009, 09:02:29 AM »
MUSICAL INTERMISSION

Watch me graze it. Watch me roll!

Marisa up in it YO!
Watch me graze it! Watch me roll!

Now watch me graze that danmaku!
Watch me graze that danmaku!
Now Marisa up in that YO!
Watch me graze it watch me roll!

Zun!

We gonna aim the mini hacker and unleash her annihilation of love.
Marisa up in it YO!
Watch me graze it! Watch me roll!

Watch me graze that danmaku!
Danmaku! ZUN! ZUN! ZUN!

Marisa tell her.

nintendonut888

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2009, 09:03:10 AM »
Donut number 5: Tenshi Hinanai!

First up, alien Tenshi as promised:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1973/picture028m.jpg

And now the real thing. Blurry I know, but that's why I took more than one picture:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6826/picture029c.jpg

You drew me...DRAW ME MORE!

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1378/picture030soc.jpg

I've got nothing to say about this one:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3368/picture031.jpg

And there you go...there's your precious Tenko.

I don't know why, but you drew her to be so insanely cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

C'MERE, TENKO, GIVE ME A HUG!

Also...

the shadowy figure, who is it.

...It was Iku. Yeah, that's it. Iku dropped a keystone on Remilia's head. That's it.

Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that you're ly~ing...

That, or you honestly forgot who it was. >_>

It was totally not Tenshi if that's what you are thinking. >_>

And really? The picture looks better outside of the pictures, but I do really think this is my best one yet.

So if you are satisfied, then this was a 2 hours well spent. So unlike SOME people, some of us have school in 4.5 hours. So good night.

Yeah, I have a date with a certain handsome man in a few hours too, and some homework I need to finish STAT. So good night to you too, and well done!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 09:12:58 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
Donut, why'd you have to post your picture? Now I have to post mine. nooooooooooooooooooo. ;_;

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »
You know what to get =P

Pshuuuu

dearie x3

Gpop

« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »
Anything is better than Utah.
Did you take pictures?

Nah. I was just there for a soccer tournament. I didn't do any sightseeing or anything. We didn't intend to.

Btw I had a dream. All I can remember atm is that Donut and shinyjam was perma-banned from this site. I have no idea why though =/.

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2009, 02:11:29 PM »
Btw I had a dream. All I can remember atm is that Donut and shinyjam was perma-banned from this site. I have no idea why though =/.
You know you're addicted to MoTK when...you dream about it.

nintendonut888

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2009, 02:12:33 PM »

Several times.  8)

Donut, why'd you have to post your picture? Now I have to post mine. nooooooooooooooooooo. ;_;

Just find a way to make yourself look not as stupid as you usually do like I did.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:14:38 PM by nintendonut888 »

Gpop

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2009, 02:15:40 PM »

This has been the third or fourth time though =/.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2009, 02:24:09 PM »
*Permabans your dream login*

shinyjam

• Permabanned by TheStupidOne
  • I am a complete asshat!
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2009, 02:43:07 PM »
*Permabans your dream login*
Don't forget to unpermadreamban me.  :'(

« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »
I dreamed about old MoTK and I were an EXPERT troll. I had a headache later that day.

Didn't see any other dreams revolving around MoTK after that. Guess TSO IP range banned me.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2009, 02:52:39 PM »
I should just block the entire dreamland IP range :|