Author Topic: GASP IT'S AN IP CHALLENGE  (Read 16258 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: GASP IT'S AN IP CHALLENGE
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2010, 01:08:06 AM »
hurrr ethnic humor

Well, I can't blame you for not having any. I mean...well, it's rather self evident, I expect. =[

Try the veal

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2010, 01:56:36 AM »
Well, I can't blame you for not having any. I mean...well, it's rather self evident, I expect. =[

Try the veal

Polish jokes are tired and played-out. But sure, I'm the one without a sense of humor. Let's go with that instead. Classy.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »
In no way am I offended by being part of the most unintelligent, intolerant, alcoholic, apt-to-complain, large breasted, slovenly, disfiguring ugly, beyond hairy, and excellent in the sack, stereotyped populations in the world.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2010, 10:13:44 AM »
In no way am I offended by being part of the most unintelligent, intolerant, alcoholic, apt-to-complain, large breasted, slovenly, disfiguring ugly, beyond hairy, and excellent in the sack, stereotyped populations in the world.

That Mary Sue girl from school I had a dream about was Polish :ohdear:

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2010, 10:19:06 AM »
That Mary Sue girl from school I had a dream about was Polish
She would have been gentle with you.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2010, 10:23:47 AM »
Not sure if want :/

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2010, 10:40:42 AM »
Not sure if want
her to be gentle with you (referring to Pesco).
*Imagine very large woman pulling close* "I'll be gentle...."
*Pesco pulling even closer, whispers* "Don't be."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2010, 10:45:00 AM »
y u do dis :<

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »
That is just the inherent criminal nature of Poles, Pollacks, and other 'Ski's.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
Polish jokes are tired and played-out. But sure, I'm the one without a sense of humor. Let's go with that instead. Classy.
Hahahaha, he has no sense of humor, because he lives in Iceland!
Get it?
Get it?!?
:getdown:
Actually the point was that this supposedly "ethnic joke" was more a way of goofing around between acquaintances rather than trying to derive humour from making fun of any ethnic group, and your objection seemed to be missing the point, justifying the response which, likewise, was more a way of goofing around between acquintances. Silliness board and all that.
...Whatever.

Waitactuallythat'smoreofaGermanstereotypewasn'tit?
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Sinjin

• The Self Insert Lover of Yukari
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2010, 04:39:47 PM »
Get it?
Get it?!?
Actually the point was that this supposedly "ethnic joke" was more a way of goofing around between acquaintances rather than trying to derive humour from making fun of any ethnic group, and your objection seemed to be missing the point, justifying the response which, likewise, was more a way of goofing around between acquintances. Silliness board and all that.
...Whatever.

ICELAND HATER SPOTTED. Loading Godmod Charged Cannons >:

Also no im not doing this challenge i already got the humble indie bundles.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2010, 05:31:17 PM »
...Whatever.

Yeah, I got that bit, which is why I didn't erupt into a ball of pure rage but just said "hurrr ethnic humor" instead of launching into a diatribe about it or something.

Generally speaking though, I think telling people they have no sense of humor if they didn't find your joke funny is pretty cheap. It's the sort of stance you'd expect an Albanian to take.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2010, 05:34:46 PM »
Generally speaking though, I think telling people they have no sense of humor if they didn't find your joke funny is pretty cheap. It's the sort of stance you'd expect an Albanian to take.
Word.

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
I'm just curious, does self-humor(making jokes about yourself) make yourself funny?

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2010, 05:58:53 PM »
Get it?
Get it?!?
...Whatever.

How cold

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2010, 06:37:21 PM »
I'm just curious, does self-humor(making jokes about yourself) make yourself funny?
There is no definite answer to this question, partially because jokes can still fail, partially because overdoing a funny shtick will make it switch back to unfunny eventually, no matter what it is. The most important part of comedy is still the timing, and this includes the frequency of the type of joke.

But yes. Self-referential humour is awesome.